Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-09-2009, 04:44 AM   #101
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Is Vegan/Vegetarian an Illuminati Deception?

Quote from:
http://chetday.com/strictvegandiet.htm
Vegan Diet: Recipe for Disaster?
Don't Let Philosophy Become More Important Than What Works

By Dr. Ben Kim http://DrBenKim.com

From a moral and ethical perspective, I really appreciate the reasons for being a strict vegan. In fact, if I knew that I could be healthy on such a diet, I believe that I would return to being a strict vegan. The reality is that as far as recorded history is concerned, there has never been a population of people in our world that has lived on a strict vegan diet for an entire lifespan. Some populations have eaten mostly plant foods, but to my knowledge, there has not been a single population that has been on a 100 percent plant-based diet.

Today, there are many organizations that use their books and literature to promote a 100 percent strict vegan diet for optimal health for everyone.

Well, my experiences with my own body and in providing health care to many people over the years have led me to believe that a long term, strict vegan diet is likely to lead to the development of nutritional deficiencies and significant health problems for most people. Whenever I have shared this view with people who are just getting started with and excited about a strict vegan diet, I am usually asked to consider specific people or communities that claim to thrive on a strict vegan diet, some for decades.

I believe that people can survive for many years on a strict vegan diet, but almost always with one or more significant health problems. And I believe that some people who are truly thriving without any health problems, and claim to have been strict vegans for many years usually eat some animal foods, even if it is a small amount.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:56 AM   #102
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

This a snippet from a longer article by former vegan Chet Day.

http://chetday.com/vegandietdangers.htm
Strict Vegan Diets May Be Dangerous, Especially for Expectant Mothers and Children

By Chet Day
July 14, 2000
Addendum completed on February 27
Most recent overall update on October 22, 2002

Without further preliminaries, let me reveal why I now believe vegan diets may be dangerous in the long-term for those who actually follow them strictly and especially so for expectant mothers and children.

My thoughts on this topic came together for me in the summer of 2002 when I received a Back to the Garden newsletter mass mailed by George Malkmus that featured two articles about mothers and babies following the Hallelujah Diet. The articles lead readers to the conclusion, on the basis of perhaps a half dozen "testimonies," that a restrictive, low-calorie, low-fat vegan diet is ideal for expectant mothers as well as for nursing mothers and their babies and children.

Because I managed the Hallelujah Acres web site and worked with George Malkmus for 18 months until January of 1999, some people still mistakenly associate my name with the Hallelujah Diet.

In good conscience I must make it crystal clear that I consider strict adherence to the Hallelujah Diet as currently taught by George Malkmus, as well as any other strict vegan diet, to be dangerous for expectant mothers, nursing moms, babies, and children.

I also now consider strict vegan diets to be potentially deficient for teenagers who burn a lot of calories each day and whose growing bones and bodies still require a full spectrum of nutrients. This appears from my correspondence to be true for most adults, as well, if they follow a vegan diet strictly for a year or two or more.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:04 AM   #103
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone has to figure out and decide what works best for them.

I was mostly vegetarian for a number of years, and then went
through a period where I ate alot of meat. I gained quite a bit of weight,
and was generally unhealthy.

Then I had an experience where I woke up from sound sleep with the word "UREA" very loud in my head. A blood test confirmed that my blood type does best with a vegetarian diet. At the beginning of the year, I went back
to a mostly vegetarian diet and lost all of the weight and more.

However, I must also attribute that success to cutting down or eliminating caffeine, dairy, processed food, alcohol, prescription meds and a number of other unhealthy items. I pretty much each plant based foods, including beans, rice, vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds. I still eat small amounts of meat and animal protein including chicken, fish, eggs, and cheese made from goat's milk.

I also take a supplement called IntraMax, which has over 400 organically-sourced nutrients, including a hefty dose of B12. It ain't cheap, but I learned the hard way that you pay the price for things one way or the other-your health or your wallet.

I consider my health to be a pretty important asset.

Last edited by FIIISH; 10-09-2009 at 05:08 AM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:25 AM   #104
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I've always wondered if vegetarian and vegan diets were more of a way of making a statement than a genuine attempt at improving health?

Regardless, I can see myself giving up pork and beef and only eating the occasional chicken, turkey or fish.

Going to try and get food stamps here as they have improved to the system to where you can now buy organic groceries with EBT cards.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:02 AM   #105
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I think a lot of people could safely eat less of the animal foods and would benefit from including more fruits and vegetables in their diet. This is why a vegan diet can feel like a great improvement at first. Most certainly don't need a 12 oz steak (or meat portion) every day. I eat 1-4 ounces at a time of cheese, eggs or grass-fed beef.

I think a lot of people get fat off of too many empty carbs.
And because so much packaged food is nutrient deficient, the appetite keeps saying to eat more and more. The low-fat craze has been a real detriment to health because what goes in place of the fat? Carbs! There seems to be a link between low-fat diets and Alzheimers because the brain and nervous system is composed of a large percentage of fat.

Many have health problems because of too large of a consumption of Omega-6 vegetable oils and far too low of Omega-3.

The natural diet of cows is not soy and corn. It is pasture. Corn and soy feed beef is bad for your health as the Omega 3/6 ratio, CLA and other nutrients are thrown out of natural balance.

In the 1930's Weston A. Price studied pockets of isolated people eating their natural diets, that had almost perfect health - no matter if they were the Masai that ate little but beef, blood and milk, the Inuit eating very high fat and meat, or the Swiss that had mostly milk - they were superbly healthy until they started eating the processed, devitalized, and canned foods of "civilization" and modern commerce.

Then they got all kinds of tooth decay, the children were born with crooked and crowded teeth, (see pictures in previous posts) there were deformed children, retarded children, and miscarried pregnancies because of this malnutrition.

There was even a study of modern people who lived to be over 100 - they were all omnivores. They ate meat. Meat, poultry and fish has carnosine. Carnosine has anti-aging properties.

The rest is a quote from:
http://www.smart-publications.com/an.../carnosine.php

Although carnosine's other benefits have not been extensively researched, based on preliminary studies done in Russia, it has also been shown to be beneficial for its ability to:

* boost immunity and reduce inflammation

* exert anticancer effects

* promote wound healing, protect against radiation damage and reverse post-radiation syndrome. Laboratory animals treated with carnosine were found to have faster and better wound healing rates compared to controls. This has potential applications to treating burns, wounds following surgery, or during nutritional preparation for surgery. 8

* protect against the formation of gastric ulcers, and help heal existing ulcers 9,10

* help eradicate Helicobacter pylori, an organism that has been linked to peptic ulcer and stomach cancer 11

* reduce or completely prevent cell damage caused by beta amyloid 12, the substance found in the brain of Alzheimer's disease patients

* help protect against cataract formation

* protect against the effect of glucose damage and protein oxidation

* inhibit (or reverse) glycosylation and therefore slow the damaging - and pro-aging - effects of carbohydrate consumption

* increase muscle strength and endurance

* improve appearance
Old 10-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #106
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i have been taking spirulina for some time...i think it is very good if you are on a vegetarian diet....it contains high quality vegetable proteins, gamma-linoleic acid(GLA), beta carotene, vitamin B group, especially vit.B12, iron, and chlorophyll.
When taken regularly it stimulates your metabolism, is an excellent supplement for elderly people, people recovering from illnesses and VEGETARIANS. It is recommended if one has stomach ulcers.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #107
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

I take spirulina, too, Burgundia. It's pretty energizing. I keep it in my handbag and take a few capsules out running about town and missed a meal.It would be a great thing for starving populations, and there are some charities doing this.
There is ten times more beta carotene in spirulina than in carrots. It has prevented blindness in children caused by vitamin A deficiency in places where nutrition is bleak. Some say the edible algaes are the food of the (3-D) future because of how much can be grown in small area and it's such a good plant protein.

Grace,
Bushycat

Last edited by bushycat; 10-10-2009 at 12:05 AM.
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:00 PM   #108
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
i have been taking spirulina for some time...i think it is very good if you are on a vegetarian diet....it contains high quality vegetable proteins, gamma-linoleic acid(GLA), beta carotene, vitamin B group, especially vit.B12, iron, and chlorophyll.
When taken regularly it stimulates your metabolism, is an excellent supplement for elderly people, people recovering from illnesses and VEGETARIANS. It is recommended if one has stomach ulcers.
Spirulina is a high quality food, except for the claim of it providing USABLE B12.

This is an excellent article:
An Open Letter from Health Professionals and Vegan Organizations
What Every Vegan Should Know about Vitamin B12
http://www.veganhealth.org/articles/everyvegan/

Selected Snippets:

Others have proposed specific foods, including spirulina, nori, tempeh, and barley grass, as suitable non-animal sources of B12. Such claims have not stood the test of time.
~~~~~~~~
In over 60 years of vegan experimentation only B12 fortified foods and B12 supplements have proven themselves as reliable sources of B12, capable of supporting optimal health.
~~~~~
Symptoms of B12 deficiency
Clinical deficiency can cause anaemia or nervous system damage. Most vegans consume enough B12 to avoid clinical deficiency. Two subgroups of vegans are at particular risk of B12 deficiency: long-term vegans who avoid common fortified foods (such as raw food vegans or macrobiotic vegans) and breastfed infants of vegan mothers whose own intake of B12 is low.
~~~~~~~~~
In adults typical deficiency symptoms include loss of energy, tingling, numbness, reduced sensitivity to pain or pressure, blurred vision, abnormal gait, sore tongue, poor memory, confusion, hallucinations and personality changes. Often these symptoms develop gradually over several months to a year before being recognized as being due to B12 deficiency and they are usually reversible on administration of B12. There is however no entirely consistent and reliable set of symptoms and there are cases of permanent damage in adults from B12 deficiency.
~~~~~~~~~
The homocysteine connection
This is not however the end of the story. Most vegans show adequate B12 levels to make clinical deficiency unlikely but nonetheless show restricted activity of B12 related enzymes, leading to elevated homocysteine levels. Strong evidence has been gathered over the past decade that even slightly elevated homocysteine levels increase risk of heart disease and stroke and pregnancy complications. {and more at the link above}
~~~~~~~~~~
Testing B12 status
A blood B12 level measurement is a very unreliable test for vegans, particularly for vegans using any form of algae. Algae and some other plant foods contain B12-analogues (false B12) that can imitate true B12 in blood tests while actually interfering with B12 metabolism. Blood counts are also unreliable as high folate intakes suppress the anaemia symptoms of B12 deficiency that can be detected by blood counts. Blood homocysteine testing is more reliable, with levels less than 10 mmol/litre being desirable. The most specific test for B12 status is methylmalonic acid (MMA) testing. If this is in the normal range in blood (<370 nmol/L) or urine (less than 4 mg /mg creatinine) then your body has enough B12. Many doctors still rely on blood B12 levels and blood counts. These are not adequate, especially in vegans.
~~~~~~~~~
Is there a vegan alternative to B12-fortified foods and supplements?
If for any reason you choose not to use fortified foods or supplements you should recognize that you are carrying out a dangerous experiment - one that many have tried before with consistently low levels of success. If you are an adult who is neither breast-feeding an infant, pregnant nor seeking to become pregnant, and wish to test a potential B12 source that has not already been shown to be inadequate, then this can be a reasonable course of action with appropriate precautions. For your own protection, you should arrange to have your B12 status checked annually. If homocysteine or MMA is even modestly elevated then you are endangering your health if you persist.
~~~~~~~~~
{and much more at http://www.veganhealth.org/articles/everyvegan/}
Old 10-09-2009, 11:18 PM   #109
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

I wanted to add that it is my personal opinion that the DNA upgrades we are undergoing will for most make the consumption of meat undesirable and unnecessary. It is possible that we no longer have to consume any food at all for sustenance once our connection to source energy is strong enough.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:32 AM   #110
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
I wanted to add that it is my personal opinion that the DNA upgrades we are undergoing will for most make the consumption of meat undesirable and unnecessary. It is possible that we no longer have to consume any food at all for sustenance once our connection to source energy is strong enough.
There's probably a lot to this. I know in recent years I've eaten fish sometimes, but these days I have an aversion to eating it. One of my sisters said same thing with her. When I was a child I would not eat meat because of not wanting to harm the animals. I used to wish I was rich so could buy all the sheep and cattle at uncle's ranch and save them.
But really, it seems such a personal thing, and our bodies are all unique in requirements even as we rise.For instance, maybe detoxing is a prerequisite for DNA upgrades. And I wonder if some meat eaters need to fullfill some karma linked to it or take animal molecules into their physical makeup for whatever reasons. Sometimes it's mundane, like needing some iron. So, until one is connected to our source energy, as you said, one needs to look after the physical vehicle body best way one sees fit.

BC
Old 10-10-2009, 12:39 AM   #111
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So, until one is connected to our source energy, as you said, one needs to look after the physical vehicle body best way one sees fit.
Absoutely! It is a personal matter. Judging either way does not do anyone good.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:09 AM   #112
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushycat View Post
There's probably a lot to this. I know in recent years I've eaten fish sometimes, but these days I have an aversion to eating it. One of my sisters said same thing with her. When I was a child I would not eat meat because of not wanting to harm the animals. I used to wish I was rich so could buy all the sheep and cattle at uncle's ranch and save them.
But really, it seems such a personal thing, and our bodies are all unique in requirements even as we rise.For instance, maybe detoxing is a prerequisite for DNA upgrades. And I wonder if some meat eaters need to fullfill some karma linked to it or take animal molecules into their physical makeup for whatever reasons. Sometimes it's mundane, like needing some iron. So, until one is connected to our source energy, as you said, one needs to look after the physical vehicle body best way one sees fit.

BC
BC you bring up an interesting scenario! While reading your post I see like a slow procedure of maybe how tptw would slowly draw the body/being out of its secure lifeforce line by decaying the processes of attachment to Divine Intelligence. And over time letting the body/being get use to synthetic means of support, ie through dead foods, microwave transmissions of energy and mind programming a new reality of self image in order to capture the essence of God within each individual.

Ya think back upon all that has been taken in and they really have thought of everything in detail... how many times have they had a chance to practice this agenda to capture God?

This... the NWO thingy, is really becoming such a waste of evolution of Divinity!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:29 PM   #113
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There's probably a lot to this. I know in recent years I've eaten fish sometimes, but these days I have an aversion to eating it.
The same with me bushy. i have been wondering why, but as i can see i am not alone here...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:19 PM   #114
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I think a lot of people could safely eat less of the animal foods and would benefit from including more fruits and vegetables in their diet. This is why a vegan diet can feel like a great improvement at first. Most certainly don't need a 12 oz steak (or meat portion) every day. I eat 1-4 ounces at a time of cheese, eggs or grass-fed beef.

I think a lot of people get fat off of too many empty carbs.
And because so much packaged food is nutrient deficient, the appetite keeps saying to eat more and more. The low-fat craze has been a real detriment to health because what goes in place of the fat? Carbs! There seems to be a link between low-fat diets and Alzheimers because the brain and nervous system is composed of a large percentage of fat.

Many have health problems because of too large of a consumption of Omega-6 vegetable oils and far too low of Omega-3.

The natural diet of cows is not soy and corn. It is pasture. Corn and soy feed beef is bad for your health as the Omega 3/6 ratio, CLA and other nutrients are thrown out of natural balance.

In the 1930's Weston A. Price studied pockets of isolated people eating their natural diets, that had almost perfect health - no matter if they were the Masai that ate little but beef, blood and milk, the Inuit eating very high fat and meat, or the Swiss that had mostly milk - they were superbly healthy until they started eating the processed, devitalized, and canned foods of "civilization" and modern commerce.

Then they got all kinds of tooth decay, the children were born with crooked and crowded teeth, (see pictures in previous posts) there were deformed children, retarded children, and miscarried pregnancies because of this malnutrition.

There was even a study of modern people who lived to be over 100 - they were all omnivores. They ate meat. Meat, poultry and fish has carnosine. Carnosine has anti-aging properties.

The rest is a quote from:
http://www.smart-publications.com/an.../carnosine.php

Although carnosine's other benefits have not been extensively researched, based on preliminary studies done in Russia, it has also been shown to be beneficial for its ability to:

* boost immunity and reduce inflammation

* exert anticancer effects

* promote wound healing, protect against radiation damage and reverse post-radiation syndrome. Laboratory animals treated with carnosine were found to have faster and better wound healing rates compared to controls. This has potential applications to treating burns, wounds following surgery, or during nutritional preparation for surgery. 8

* protect against the formation of gastric ulcers, and help heal existing ulcers 9,10

* help eradicate Helicobacter pylori, an organism that has been linked to peptic ulcer and stomach cancer 11

* reduce or completely prevent cell damage caused by beta amyloid 12, the substance found in the brain of Alzheimer's disease patients

* help protect against cataract formation

* protect against the effect of glucose damage and protein oxidation

* inhibit (or reverse) glycosylation and therefore slow the damaging - and pro-aging - effects of carbohydrate consumption

* increase muscle strength and endurance

* improve appearance
Karen,

Very well said...Carbs of the modern diet are the biggest killers, breads pasta sugars including artificial foods and trans-fats,etc. The thought process behind what you have said is on the right track.Working with nature and what's gone before is our guidance and we must re-learn this which is the opposite of what the big corporations and advertisers tell us,that is good for us!

If its in a box has artificial anything leave it on the shelf....Period.

Regards
Baron

Last edited by Baron; 10-10-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #115
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Is Vegan/Vegetarian an Illuminati Deception?

I think worrying about all these carbs, proteins, vitamins and you name it is all a big waste of time and put in front of us to keep us distracted and worried.
Just eat food that is unprocessed, natural, raw, and chemical free, and you will never have a health problem related to nutrition period.

I'm one of these supposed dna/blood types who can't be a vegetarian. BS! As I am more healthy, more energetic, and can think more clearly then I ever could when eating flesh.
I had to go raw though!
When I first quit eating animals I noticed a huge lack in energy. In fact I went to a local health food professional and told them of my energy problem, and this is where I first found out that my blood type does not mix well with the vegetarian lifestyle.
But I thought bs as I just had a knowing that eating meat was not needed, so I did more research, and had the fortune to meet some raw food professionals. They were two of the most amazing people I have met, they ran across the continent of Australia when they were well in there 50's, and have the energy of young children. Anyways, to make a long story short, when I went raw, I was essentially energized by the next day, and I have never looked back.

I firmly hold the belief (due to personal experiences) that eating flesh is another lie that is becoming unraveled.

Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:07 PM   #116
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
BC you bring up an interesting scenario! While reading your post I see like a slow procedure of maybe how tptw would slowly draw the body/being out of its secure lifeforce line by decaying the processes of attachment to Divine Intelligence. And over time letting the body/being get use to synthetic means of support, ie through dead foods, microwave transmissions of energy and mind programming a new reality of self image in order to capture the essence of God within each individual.

Ya think back upon all that has been taken in and they really have thought of everything in detail... how many times have they had a chance to practice this agenda to capture God?

This... the NWO thingy, is really becoming such a waste of evolution of Divinity!!!
Christo, that's an interesting take on the human pollution. You could almost take that over to Mudra's thread on dangerous controll factors. I think it's also a matter of big big greed. Monsatto and some of them want to control it all and sell plant seeds which won't reproduce from their fruits. And the other things you mentioned translate into addiction. I find it interesting at the supermarket to see a cart filled with the white bread, soda pops,synthetic candies, etc., and then have a look at the cart pusher. They usually look a lot different from the person pushing a cart filled with spinach and brown rice and honey and all.
But back to your original premise, it seems to me the plastic food deadens us for sure, but I can't conceive of God essence being "captured". Maybe semantics problem here. I'll think about this...But yes, DNA upgrades would be blocked by those energies, wouldn't they?
Okay, changed mind: can see "God essence" being captured, but not God/Source. This means the part of the source in this play is "captured" in essence for this act. It is a free-will zone if you will it, so pretty important to not swallow their bait.
THE PLOT THICKENS............

In Awe Of Creation,
Bushycat

Last edited by bushycat; 10-10-2009 at 10:17 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #117
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
The same with me bushy. i have been wondering why, but as i can see i am not alone here...
It surely must have something to do with lightness of being becoming.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #118
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I was raised on a high raw veg diet (my mother at 81 still eats this way) however I found that for me I require some higher density protein sources (on occasions I will eat fish) and my body thrives eating raw and cultured goat dairy which I get from time to time from biodynamic farm. Also I found that I require some cooked food (as Brian Clement also tells clients if they do not have stage 4 cancer) like yam and squash and so on with the cooler seasons.
Having said that I go all raw from time to time and it seems I peeter out at the 4 year mark of being 100% raw.
I've also raised my children on a 100% organic and biodynamic whole foods (nothing out of package diet) with varying degrees of raw % and all have thrived and continue to thrive. The illnesses that go round- they are immune to because immune system works better.
I think food choices as long as they are whole food grown naturally without chemicals etc; are so individual- one person may thrive on green smoothies while another person won't (I love them but they make me fat- green juices better for my system) some thrive and get well on animal foods (yes, I have seen it- my best friend was a raw natural hygienist for over 25 years- got melanoma and it wasn't healing when she switched to macrobiotics- she finally went on A. Vonderplanitz primal diet and healed 100%- now she is no longer primal but listens to her own body- not a guru like Brian C, or Gabriel or Aajounus , D. Wolfe and what have you.
Same here- I listen to my body carefully- I went the past 4 years as a raw vegan and was getting quite weak- adding in cooked soups and some wild salmon, raw dairy and eggs from real hens made all the difference.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #119
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think it's also a matter of big big greed. Monsatto and some of them want to control it all and sell plant seeds which won't reproduce from their fruits. ...

But back to your original premise, it seems to me the plastic food deadens us for sure, but I can't conceive of God essence being "captured". Maybe semantics problem here. I'll think about this...But yes, DNA upgrades would be blocked by those energies, wouldn't they?

In Awe Of Creation,
Bushycat
"Monsatto and some of them want to control it all and sell plant seeds which won't reproduce from their fruits."

How about the same sentence but with a few replaced words!!!

"The NWO and then some, want to control it all and barter human beings (limited ability God's) to power the world with (conscious battery's) and can be accomplished by removing the God spark-capturing it (remove it or grab it before it finds out what it is or before it can grow too powerful), and energizing the human being through synthetic means (the microwave systems are controlling everyone's Hormones- which are Binary) so that the Divine Spark can't reproduce from Divine Intelligence into future generations anymore."

Or convert the current being into a synthetic being through science and technology unawares! Which may be easier than creating clones from scratch... just convert what currently exists!!!!!!

All plant, insect, animal, and human life has already been captured-cloned-transformed through experiments in a lab so now 'they' want to apply the findings to the entire world slowly by slowly so as not to raise attention to this; the boiling the frog technique!!! To Capture God!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-10-2009 at 10:17 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #120
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, Christo. I've just edited my post above to agree with the "capturing of the God essence". Probably should've just written that here. They'll get a bit surprise when the plug gets pulled on their blackened ways. Let's just point them toward a black hole in space.
But in the meantime, it's good to be aware of the danger zones. My soul is not available for anything but lightness.

BC
Old 10-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #121
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Yes BC!!!

Earth... this part of the play, is the focus of 'to capture or not to capture, that is what is being watched by all.'

How will WE undue the negative progress thus far?

Tempered Defiance restores Sovereignty!

Once enough of the group mind reaches 'up,' grasps understanding, then all contracts, all governments, all birth certificates, all social security numbers, all drivers license, all control documents of identification, etc., become null and void... There is no council or entity that was ever given permission to approve or disapprove the evolution of Divine Intelligence, therefore no permission is needed to exist, only guidelines of co-existence with fellow creator beings in cooperation through the best possible understanding of the 4 laws.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:37 PM   #122
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Bravo ! (I can hear standing ovation from the unseen ones.)
Old 10-11-2009, 12:14 AM   #123
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Old 10-11-2009, 02:07 AM   #124
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Question here- why do all the *Illumes* I know eat GMO and crappy food and die of cancer (when there are other alternatives out there for healing)?

The Illuminati is not as smart as people think- people give them too much power by making them seem powerful. Sure they control various factions of the planet but the one thing we as people can do is not eat their food and take their meds/pharma products.

They are eating it themselves- that's how stupid they are.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:45 AM   #125
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post

They are eating it themselves- that's how stupid they are.
ROFL... love it, and so true.

Another thing I have noticed about them... they all practice occultism and think (I would assume) they are masters, but yet ignore one of the most basic off all principles when it comes to themselves...

As above so below.
They manipulate us... so...
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote