Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 07:34 PM   #1
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow San Diego North County Ground Crew

Hello!

I know there are at least a few of us up here north of San Diego. There are already knots of people getting together here in Escondido, Vista and Oceanside, talking about this. Let's network! Who's here?

I am feeling incredibly drained today. Is it just me?
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:41 PM   #2
sarajane

Default Re: San Diego North County Ground Crew

Hello Whitecrow,

I am in Temecula, and have met a few people in So. Cal on this forum. I've missed the meetings though in person. I am very concerned about upcoming changes, and really want to connect with like minded aware people who are spiritually minded. I've met some healers lately in Escondido, and Rancho Bernardo.

Have you heard about the Bird Tribe people? Do you know anything about them?

Speaking of synchronicities, black crows have been appearing alot to me lately. Funny how this seems to work.

sarajane
Old 09-21-2008, 11:21 PM   #3
gemgal46
Avalon Senior Member

Hi! Sara Jane & White Crow,

I am in Los Angeles, but am frequently in the San Diego area. I would love to get together with you. Let Me know if you are planning something.
gemgal46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:35 AM   #4
Skillet
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Carlsbad and my office is in Escondido
Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:20 PM   #5
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: San Diego North County Ground Crew

It seems the group is forming up here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=405

Let's keep it all on one thread.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:23 PM   #6
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well the countdown reached one today I'm sure all of you saw 11-11 everywhere...

I sent a message off to Bill and Kerry yesterday, I saw an image, a flash outside the UN...

Tomorrow is a Big speech by President Bush directed to all the friendly nations addressing Terrorists and the Economy...

If they were ever going to send a message, that would be the moment...

Are we ready if the flash goes off tomorrow to meet at a safe spot?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:39 PM   #7
Toymachines
Avalon Senior Member

I am in East San Diego. We need to unite, because this place is a rather ridiculous place to be for any major disasters.
Toymachines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:55 PM   #8
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toymachines View Post
I am in East San Diego. We need to unite, because this place is a rather ridiculous place to be for any major disasters.
Well for a meeting place, I was thinking the Essene's Prayers for peace park just north of Escondido, many of us have already been stocking supplies, but that location is surrounded by orange/lemon Groves and Avocado trees. Enough to sustain us while we prepare where to go.

You can look it up on the net and make sure to print it, if/when the disaster hits, I have a feeling we won't have access to anything...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:14 AM   #9
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

HIKE MONDAY

Several of us in the San Diego area have talked about a hike. Some of us have met and talked by phone. But I haven't been able to get hold of everyone. I know this is short notice but...

If you'd like to hike Daley Ranch tomorrow morning, Monday, we'll be meeting at the Starbucks on El Norte Parkway in Escondido at 8:30 AM. From there we'll go to Daley Ranch and spend a few hours hiking through standing stones and sacred energy spots. You'll see for yourself whether I'm making this up

Except for one flat stretch this will be moderately rugged hiking. Distance will depend on the wishes and stamina of the group, but we'll cover a minimum of 3-5 miles. Wear good hiking boots, and bring a hiking staff if you have one. Bring water and a hat. There are rattlesnakes in the area...I rarely see them due to my agreement with the Snake King, but they're all over the place. We could see coyote, deer, mountain lions. Be sure you bring your cameras!

For those who are interested but can't make it on such short notice...get in touch with me by PM. I go out there regularly. I hope those of you who join me tomorrow have some new things to think about and will mention your impressions here on the thread!
Old 11-09-2008, 06:08 AM   #10
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

i have family there but can't convince them anything is going on- they attribute anything i say to my mental problems... meanwhile im here in philly mostly alone and poor and am starting to freak out- i realize there is nobody who can really help me but yet everyone needs people and really i don't know where to start. i guess with facing myself. i've been in this position before but this time it feels much worse. i fear for my life and everyone else's. nobody trusts me and i don't trust anyone i know. i'm scared to go outside most of the time and really- things have gotten too weird. i left san diego the first time because everyone was so fake... now it seems that all the people are in california. i don't understand it. i guess i just have a problem trusting anyone- all people in general. best wishes everyone-
vista- the last time i was in vista i lied about my age to be in peter pan...
:-) always had a peter pan obsession...
i grew up in poway... my mom lives in RB and my sister lives in escondido... haven't seen them for a while now. thinking happy thoughts even though they really just think i'm crazy. i may be hurting. but that doesn't make me crazy.
nite.
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:35 AM   #11
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanonatime View Post
...meanwhile im here in philly mostly alone and poor and am starting to freak out- ...i've been in this position before but this time it feels much worse....i may be hurting. but that doesn't make me crazy.
nite.
Nope...sure doesn't mean you're crazy. I don't know if I can soothe your heart or not. But you are not the first to go through fear, changes, poverty, confusion. For many, this would describe part of the process they went through when the quickening within their spirit finally broke through the boundaries of their assumed realities...don't assume because you feel alone that you actually are alone.

Many have experienced a real death and rebirth in their lives. For every one it has been agony, and it has passed and been worth it in the end...rebirth is a gift.

You mentioned being in this position before, and that your family thinks you have mental problems. I ought to mention that there are certain conditions that can be effectively addressed with pharmaceuticals. Before I went that route, I think I'd explore the OTC brain chemicals available such as 5-HTP, GABA (I love that stuff) and Theamine. I'm not an authority on this stuff. If you're bipolar for instance, there really are meds that can help. I don't know you, so I don't know if any of this is relevant. Forgive me if it is not.

You mentioned facing yourself. Long before you do, accept yourself. Resolve to love yourself, and you will in time find that you like yourself, as well. This will be a process...not an event. Breathe Cosmic Love - it's out there - reach for it with your heart.

Do you have baggage? If so, there is nothing preventing you from setting it down alongside life's road and simply walking away. Most people are not willing to do so, no matter how much they may say they want to. "It's MY baggage," they snarl, and they lug it through life it until their spirits are depleted and their bodies exhausted. It's sad, and it happens every day.

But you, if you choose, can set down those duffels and trunks full of junk and decay - and walk away free. Ask me how I know. From a position of despair, which is lack of hope, what I'm saying can sound like pie in the sky. But if I haven't walked a block in your shoes, I've walked a grim mile or two of my own, and I'm telling you the truth. I have no agenda.

I hope you can get out to the country, maybe a park, somewhere you can just be in a slow dance with nature...find some place where you can relax and be safe. If you should find yourself back in California, I hope that you can reconcile with your family.

Last edited by whitecrow; 11-09-2008 at 10:46 AM. Reason: elucidation - light, light, light!
Old 11-10-2008, 01:30 AM   #12
Vanlom
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: San Diego North County Ground Crew

Ill be there at 8:30!! i love hiking.
Vanlom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:34 AM   #13
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanlom View Post
Ill be there at 8:30!! i love hiking.
That was in September. I'm sure we'll get a group together again soon...in fact I'm going on Tuesday with a couple friends, if you want to come.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:59 AM   #14
Vanlom
Avalon Senior Member

Tuesday sounds great!

Last edited by Vanlom; 11-10-2008 at 07:43 AM.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #15
Skillet
Avalon Senior Member

Count me in! What time and where on Tuesday?
Old 11-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #16
Vanlom
Avalon Senior Member

i don't have to work tomorrow so lets hike daley ranch!!! i'm really excited, i've never been there.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:24 AM   #17
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Dang, fellas...I didn't get back here in time to respond to these! Sorry about that. We did hike into the north end of Daley Ranch today. I was with a couple members of my non-Avalon group, plus our very own Skillet, who introduced us to the amazing sport of geo-caching. It was very, very cool.

I want to get out hiking again ASAP...will give as much notice here as I can, and I'll PM you guys, too. Unfortunately I don't know what days I'll get off next week, but Tuesday is a good guess.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #18
Vanlom
Avalon Senior Member

Sweet, im totally down for a hike if we can plan this in advance. my schedule is extremely flexible, and usually i can hike anytime in the morning. count me in to charge any mountain in SD, ill also pm some people to let em know we're reallly going to try and meetup on this date....

Old 11-14-2008, 06:40 AM   #19
Geminirising
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,
I'm brand new to this web site and find it difficult to navigate. Yesterday I saw your group and the posting and still can't figure out the best way to get to this group. Anyway, I live in Temecula. I'm starting to talk to others about where and when to relocate,and even if we need to travel very far. I was excited to see this group forming. I may have missed something, but it looks like you aren't meeting quite yet. Is that true? I'm totally alone up in Temecula, even though i've met another sister on another site recently. I would be interested in forming a meeting to see how many are serious about discussing issues such as relocation, survival preparation, sources of power, alternative internet, and anything else that we feel important. I keep hearing that the drama will get heavy in 2009 and continue for several years. I'm already thinking about how I can disconnect from the system--it's gonna be a challenge. Thank you-- I'm glad you're here.
Geminirising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:22 PM   #20
Vanlom
Avalon Senior Member

to project avalon!

some of the san diegans here haven't had the chance of meeting up yet, but we're all trying to fix that.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:09 PM   #21
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanlom View Post
to project avalon!
Ditto!

A few of us have been hiking at Daley Ranch a couple of times, and since that's an activity I enjoy as often as possible, I'm always ready to join a hike - IF I can get away.

I think it's time we named a date and called a meeting. Nothing formal, just a get-acquainted. How about a Winter Solstice Party?
Old 11-15-2008, 09:56 PM   #22
Geminirising
Avalon Senior Member

An informal gathering sounds like a great way to begin. I like the idea of a winter solstice party. We have a lot to look forward to in terms of grounding ourselves and finding direction through spirit. Thanks for being here!
Pam
Geminirising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:06 AM   #23
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geminirising View Post
An informal gathering sounds like a great way to begin. I like the idea of a winter solstice party....
OK, we have about five weeks then, to plan this thing. The solstice (21st) is on a Sunday. I generally can get a Friday or Saturday off easier than a Sunday. What if we were to meet up on Saturday December 20th? We need to find a place - maybe a park or something - where we can hang out for a few hours. I think we definitely should have an agenda for a short organizational meeting, but otherwise just get acquainted. I would be nice if we could select a central location, maybe in Poway or Carlsbad, so no one would have to drive so far.

Just ideas....let's keep brainstorming!
Old 11-16-2008, 03:37 PM   #24
Skillet
Avalon Senior Member

I do not know for sure yet if I will be able to make a possible meetup on December 20th. It looks I will be in the East Cape, at the tip of Baja looking into a smoked fish operation that we may be starting in San Diego. But prior to that I will be taking some of those local hikes with Whitecrow. My plans are to leave on Dec. 14th and return on the 21st. If if miss the meeting, please just fill me in on what I can do to help. I am thinking the smoking operation might have some great benifits as a good source food for the ground crew, here in San Diego county. I will keep you posted.

Skillet
Old 11-20-2008, 04:56 AM   #25
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

To all the North County and San Diego area GC...

I guess everyone knows that Avalon is going subscription in a few days. If y'all want to pay and stay that's fine, but I'm saying my farewells.

If you don't already know, there is an identical forum at Astro Vera, which is free from both fundraising and heavyhanded moderation. The mods here have had a big job on their hands, and I admire how they've handled it, for the most part. No need to gripe...but we can continue networking at the other forum, without worrying about being banned or wondering what happened to our thread.

Also, I've created a dedicated email address for staying in touch with my friends from Avalon and the Ground Crew. It is wc@indigodave.com. The GC is starting to coalesce here, so let's keep the ball rolling.

Tags
san diego ground crew