Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 03:15 AM   #1
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Default Michael Moore's Advice.

"EVERYBODY NEEDS TO TAKE A DEEP BREATH, CALM DOWN, AND NOT LET FEAR RULE THE DAY. Turn off the TV! We are not in the Second Great Depression. The sky is not falling. Pundits and politicians are lying to us so fast and furious it's hard not to be affected by all the fear mongering. Even I, yesterday, wrote to you and repeated what I heard on the news, that the Dow had the biggest one day drop in its history. Well, that's true in terms of points, but its 7% drop came nowhere close to Black Monday in 1987 when the stock market in one day lost 23% of its value. In the '80s, 3,000 banks closed, but America didn't go out of business. These institutions have always had their ups and downs and eventually it works out. It has to, because the rich do not like their wealth being disrupted! They have a vested interest in calming things down and getting back into the Jacuzzi." -Michael Moore

What do you guys think? Can we risk calming down and focusing on real solutions?

You can read the full article here: http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/1...n_wall_street/
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:19 AM   #2
historycircus

Default Re: Michael Moore's Advice.

Just in case you haven't been paying attention, Avalon holds many threads that address real solutions. Perhaps you have been paying too much attention to the fluff.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:25 AM   #3
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Angry circus! Glad you're still here. I was missing you!
Old 10-04-2008, 03:28 AM   #4
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

~ every post here on Avalon reflects the composite physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual composite essence of the poster ~

~ i feel every expression is a unique facet of creative spark ~

~ i notice on the one hand, in the MM quote, which i had not previously encountered, that he urges all to calm down, and reflects, on the other hand, that the PTB also seek us to calm down ~

~ curious, this inter-woven tapestry ~

~ where is that playcard, and whom is working with/for whom? ~

~ love and namaste my sisters and brothers ~
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:32 AM   #5
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Michael Moore's Advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
What do you guys think? Can we risk calming down and focusing on real solutions?
Hmmm, I think, that we should not let ourselves be distracted by the opinion of Michael Moore or accept his world view as ours or over ours, like he is a preacher, preaching a gospel we 'could' believe in with enough faith.. That station is for a lot of people passed..

In Mr Moore's case: Especially after what info (Factual Truths.) he kept for one reason or another out of Fahrenheit 911...

Crying wolf is one but misleading information is a different ball game.
The "Why" and the "Intend" become important.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:35 AM   #6
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think MM works at the Illuminati level.

I posted the quote because of the facts about the financial crisis in the '80s, and the fact that we are still here.

It caused me to pause and reflect a little, so I thought it may do the same for others.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:57 AM   #7
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

I happen to admire Michael Moore, up to a point, and I find his writings entertaining. I think of him as sort of a New-Age Rush Limbaugh.

I think we should all calm down, center, and stay focused on our own individual selves and surroundings. Meanwhile I think we should keep networking and sharing ideas, fast and furious!

Is this Forum immune to fear or impervious to misinformation? Absolutely not. There are a large number of sincere seekers here, a few somewhat enlightened souls (and I mean no disrespect to anyone), and some as well who have a bit o' the auld darke energie. As always and as everywhere, discernment is needed.

I see no reason to be afraid, mainly because I see nothing to be gained by it, and potentially a great deal to lose. I think that in the long run, the majority of us are on the right paths, or well on our way to identifying them. The Parable of the Sower is applicable here.

I live in an area that is subject to earthquakes and punishing droughts. Not only that but a nuke dropped on the nearest large city would fry us in an instant. We see the military on a daily basis. And yet I am staying, and doing it gladly. It's such a privilege to be able to be happy and serene, and to have the chance to pass along the reasons for that now and then...yes, there may come a time when I fear. I can only pray I will acquit myself well.

Last edited by whitecrow; 10-04-2008 at 06:19 AM.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:12 AM   #8
Shikasta
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your wise words Whitecrow. They touched my heart and reminded me who I truly am!

Regardless of who says what, however much we may stick them on a pedestal or despise them, they should read with a growing discernment.
Shikasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:20 AM   #9
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Michael Moore is a total shill, calm down , yes, that would be in their best interests. Have another hamburger....
I would not believe MM on much of anything.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:26 PM   #10
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

No, this is not the "great depression" but a planned world-wide economic collapse and the events that will proceed out of that.

If you wish to have "celebrities" do your thinking for you, so be it.

If anyone is really serious in doing more than chit chat, here are some times to meditate that the Avalon Mass Consciousness Coalition has mulled over. A tiny few are already engaged, most are still "thinking" about it; however there is a clarion call going out right now at this most present moment to the whole world and these group poolings of healing energy are already happening.

Join in if you genuinely see the need for this and really want to.

All EST times below -- you can figure your own time from here.

It is useless to wait around hopeing that everyone will come to an agreement to do the exact same thing. That is a completely vain exercise that does nothing but waste time fiddling around.

If you need someone to tell you what to do, don't listen to the doomsayers or the new age false prophets but to those who are giving you an IMMEDIATE PRACTICAL alternative.

EST:

9am -- 10am -- 11:11am -- 12pm -- 9 am -- 10:00 pm

When the grid goes down and you loose all electrical power, meditate at DAWN and DUSK whereever you are. Others will be doing the same.

Here I have presented you with six times of day. At these times hundreds all over the world are already meditating.

Let's get real and practical folks and quit all the mulling around and fearful speculation. There are plenty of imaginary scenarios to bring you anxiety.

And, a few coming events that you have not even thought of.

ETI is NOT your savior. Personal responsibility is the UNIFIED ET message.

We are ALL capable of applied psychoenergetics. Learn by DOING.

Here is some very useful and practical advice: Prepare ahead of time .... BUT ... TAKE IT AS IT COMES.

If you choose to follow all the sooth sayers and false prophets and not get practical, that is entirely your choice.

You must learn to listen to your OWN inner voice. You know, that still small voice within? Your spirit? It is easily drowned out by hysteria and fear, but what you focus on is up to you.

Personal responsibility, friends.

I, for one am already engaged and have been so for years. None of this is taking me by surprise.

If anyone needs a good form to follow, try this:

http://eventtemples.com/

OR --- WHATEVER works for you.

This is a hard time to start if you have no practical experience. All I can say is listen to what lightbeing just said.

FEAR and HYSTERIA will be all around you, in fact already is and will be for the next few years, but you can choose something practical and healing instead.

For the sake of your loved ones and children?

In the end, it is entirely YOUR choice.

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings!

namaste,

nestingwave
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:02 PM   #11
Steve_G

Moore has made millions of dollars, is a national celebrity, recieves huge media coverage, asks none of the important questions and offers easy answers.

In my experience none of the above can be said of people who are genuinely trying to expose the truth and help humanity.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:08 PM   #12
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Moore has made millions of dollars, is a national celebrity, recieves huge media coverage, asks none of the important questions and offers easy answers.

In my experience none of the above can be said of people who are genuinely trying to expose the truth and help humanity.
Good points.

Compare his "Bowling for Columbine" with This next Video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...675&pr=goog-sl

You will KNOW on what side he is.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:36 PM   #13
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Good points.

Compare his "Bowling for Columbine" with This next Video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...675&pr=goog-sl

You will KNOW on what side he is.
Immense video. I love it
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 02:48 PM   #14
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

We need to stay calm and centered, certainly--do whatever helps you do that and maintain a clear head, because we'll all need it. We have a more pressing concern than money: forced 'anthrax' vaccinations. It has already been more than adequately proven that Aids, SARS and Bird Flu have been spread by 'vaccinations'. A plan for dealing effectively with this vaccine has to be developed, as the military has now been brought to America to deal with 'unruly, uncooperative citizens'--and quite possibly coerce this 'mandatory' vaccine. I think it was HR 1951 that allows the government to imprison and confiscate all your property if you refuse to have a vaccine in a 'national emergency'.

Best approach would be to find a silent but 100% effective antidote that doesn't tip them off...calling all biochemists--how do we reach Dan Burisch? Let's all post on his and Marci's blog, "Eagles Disobey"
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:34 PM   #15
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anthrax

Call it paranoia, but at this point, we can't be too careful. If it's not the anthrax vaccine loaded up to get 'ya, then anthrax itself might, if you aren't adequately protected. When I looked into this some time back, Cipro was the antibiotic of choice to deal with it. Having adequate supplies of that might be an issue. The alternative medicine folks have offered up a number of different antivirals: colloidal silver, turmeric, ginger, etc.--I think having an arsenal of that stuff, which is more readily available, might be a good idea.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:43 PM   #16
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Already evidence of bad anthrax vaccines

Below is just the opening paragraphs from: http://ahrp.blogspot.com/2007/07/tru...cine-cong.html

The Truth About the Anthrax Vaccine: Cong. Testimony and Israeli Probe
In oral testimony before a Congressional committee, Meryl Nass, MD, testified about the scientific evidence of the harmful effects produced by the anthrax vaccine which military personnel are forced to undergo. She described four impediments to safeguard military personnel from preventable harm due to a lack of independent checks on faulty military healthcare decisions.

Six thousand miles away, an editorial in Israel's major newspaper, Haaretz, sternly criticizes military authorities who conducted "a secret medical experiment that injected soldiers with the anti-anthrax vaccine." "Years after the receiving the experimental Israeli vaccine, soldiers continued to suffer unexplained skin tumors, severe lung infections, serious migraine headaches, bronchitis and even epilepsy symptoms."
Old 10-09-2008, 03:55 PM   #17
purplesage
Avalon Senior Member

excellent post, nestingwave.
don't get trapped into the spiral of who & why. learn to recognize the true answers YOU find within. & what you need to do in present time will be different for many people.
one way to see through the veil is through the eyes of a child. spend time with a 2 or 4 year old, & you will see many things differently, including yourself.
purplesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:58 PM   #18
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post

That's true.
When he was asked about who are the perpetrators behind 9/11,

he says: ' I don't know ! '

He's like a good dog, licking the hands of his masters.

Last edited by BeaTnik-BandiT; 10-09-2008 at 08:29 PM.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:03 PM   #19
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
I think it was HR 1951 that allows the government to imprison and confiscate all your property if you refuse to have a vaccine in a 'national emergency'.
If you still have any property left, that is.
More fun is the question, why would a punishment of confiscating all property weigh up against a NON vaccination as you are going to die without it, not?... ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
Best approach would be to find a silent but 100% effective antidote that doesn't tip them off...calling all biochemists--how do we reach Dan Burisch? Let's all post on his and Marci's blog, "Eagles Disobey"
Newsflash, being a talent, a bright light in biochemics, is very unhealthy these days.
http://www.rense.com/general62/list.htm
Old 10-09-2008, 10:07 PM   #20
Shellie
Banned

HR 1951 is the Legal Employee Verification Act.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:41 PM   #21
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
HR 1951 is the Legal Employee Verification Act.
Tangent: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...s_/ai_94538631

The Health Emergency Powers Act - Health Risks and Environmental Issues

An urgent email received from a fellow health advocate became the impetus for this month's column. The message sounded an alarm about "The Health Emergency Powers Act," a recommendation from the federal government through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) drafted as a bill to combat bioterrorism. All 50 states and the District of Columbia are strongly urged to adopt it. The email alert focused on three areas of major concern - the requirement that all US citizens be vaccinated under penalty of law (a misdemeanor) if refusing for whatever reason, the confiscation of private property, and the complete freedom of liability to pharmaceutical companies for any side effects or dangerous results from their products.

It sounded a bit draconian at worst, or not quite accurate at best. In hot pursuit of further clarification a call was made to the legislative office of one of the co-sponsors of the New York bill. An assistant familiar with the bill gave the assurance that the bill probably would not pass as currently written, and that it had been forwarded to the health committee for review. When asked specifically about the three areas of major concern the legislative assistant confirmed that confiscation of property, required vaccinations, and freedom from liability for pharmaceutical companies were indeed part of the existing bill. He acknowledged the bill was far from perfect and that citizens should contact their legislators to express concerns. His parting advice was legislators need to hear from constituents. This constituent took the advice to heart and immediately dispatched letters and postcards to elected officials regarding the mass vaccinations, confiscation of property, and freedom of liability for companies.
Biowarfare: CDC Issues Plan for Mass Smallpox Vaccinations

Questions Raised on MEHPA and Microbiologist Deaths
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre..._cdc_plan.html

Model Emergency Health Powers Act (MEHPA). MEHPA has now been passed in 14 states, according to The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC). [See FTW's previous reporting on this topic at http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre...index.html#bio

MEHPA makes it a criminal offense to refuse a state-ordered vaccination or medical procedure. In some states where it has already become law, refusing a compulsory vaccination is a felony. States have some leeway in determining the severity of the penalties, but in all cases the act permits the immediate confiscation and/or destruction of any private property without any procedural review in the event of a health emergency.

The act made its debut last year after research at Johns Hopkins and authorship by a Georgetown University law professor. It is strongly supported by the Department of Health and Human Services, which doles out federal funds for state medical assistance programs.

MEHPA has been passed in Utah, South Dakota, Louisiana, Minnesota, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Delaware, South Carolina, Arizona and Hawaii. The legislation has been introduced in California, Nevada, New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, and North Carolina.

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-09-2008 at 11:44 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:32 PM   #22
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Michael Moore is a total shill, calm down , yes, that would be in their best interests. Have another hamburger....
I would not believe MM on much of anything.
why not exactly ? how do you know he is a shrill do you have evidence for this statement ?
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:01 PM   #23
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
why not exactly ? how do you know he is a shrill do you have evidence for this statement ?
Why?

Why does Moore focus only on the Saudis, yet never mentions the well-known role of Zionist Israel, Israeli spies and the NeoConservatives, who are mostly Zionist Jewish Americans (make that Israeli-Americans) as well as Zionist Christian Americans, in the war on Iraq? Check out the most notorious of the NeoConservative websites at http://www.newamericancentury.org <http://www.newamericancentury.org/> and see how they called for an attack on Iraq even back in 1996, and how they "needed" a Pearl Harbor-style event "to happen" to "motivate" Americans to allow such a war, where Iraq would only be the beginning of endless war (the so-called "War on Terror", when it really should be called the"War of Terror"), to achieve a Zionist-American empire. This website is also known as "Project for New America" or PNAC (Pee-Nack) for short. I hope you have heard of it by now! By the way, the NeoCons may have cleaned up their website by now, but there is plenty of information about it on the internet if you do a google-search. I highly recommend it. If you want to preserve your constitutional rights, you owe it to yourself and this country.

Here are some more questions for you to ponder

Why does Moore omit facts such as that bin Laden and Al Qaeda never even publicly claimed credit for 9-11? Yes, apparently bin Laden stated publicly he was happy about 9-11, but so too did former Israeli prime minister Netanyahu. He stated that he was happy about 9-11, since then Israel's "war on terror" or more accurately, Israel's racist ethnic cleansing campaign against indigenous non-Jewish Palestinians and neighboring Arab countries outside of Israel, would now be fought by Americans against Israel's self-made enemies. By the way, Israel's enemies are not necessarily America's enemies, especially if it weren't for America's unconditional support of Zionist Israel.

According to many sources on the internet and elsewhere, 9-11 very well could have been an "inside job" in collusion with the Mossad, and for all we know, it could be true. It could have been what is known as a "false flag" operation. Why is it taboo to explore this possibility? Why is it that an Arab conspiracy nick-named "Al Qaeda" is the only kosher conspiracy that we Americans are allowed to consider? Don't we live in a democratic country?

Ask yourself: Who has benefited most from the war on Iraq? Certainly not the Saudis, who even had to back out of the Halliburton war profits as Moore's film shows. Even the American corporations aren't getting too much out of the deal. And even Bush is getting bashed everywhere. The fact is the Israel has pushed for this war, and has to most to gain from it. They even expect to get free oil from this war, with a pipeline from Iraq to Haifa, Israel out of the deal. (Do a google search on "pipe-line from Iraq to Haifa, Israel". The Israel-firster Neo-Conservatives are pushing for this as a "bonus" for Israel's "support for the US war on Iraq!" Yet, not only is Moore too afraid to "bash" Israel for its covert, but hugely influential role in this imperial war, he's afraid to even mention Zionist Israel's and the NeoConservatives' roles in the Bush administration (and Democrats these days are just as bad). The furthest Moore goes out on this limb is to show a couple of cameos in the film of the topdog NeoConservative deputy of defense Paul Wolfowitz, without even naming him, or explaining who he is and who he represents (the NeoConservatives, and mostly Israel, apparently). Please keep in mind that it's all being financed with OUR tax dollars, WITHOUT giving us a chance to vote on it, and the Zionized US media are deliberately keeping Americans in the dark about all this.

Why does Moore not mention that at least 5 of the so-called Saudi hijackers were cases of stolen identity? ( Do a Google-search on "mistaken identity of 9-11 hijackers".) While American media under-reported this fact and even has tried to suppress it, it was widely reported in foreign media, including BBC). Therefore it is a fact that we really do not know where all the hijackers came from or who they were.

Why does Michael Moore never even mention the "dancing Israeli spies" and their suspicious behavior while videotaping the 9-11 WTC attacks and whooping it up? They were detained for a couple months by the FBI and then released on "visa violations". (Do a Google-search on "dancing Israeli spies 9-11"). There are many reports of Israeli spies who lived on the same block as the 9-11 terrorists and were engaged in suspicious activities during that time as well as recently, as a general Google search on "Israeli spies" will reveal.

Note how Michael Moore didn't include any footage in his film from the now famous Fox News 4-part series on Israeli spying in the US with Brit Hume and Carl Cameron, which was amazingly broadcast shortly after 9-11 happened, although it was deleted from their archives shortly after. Here is a link to a website that now allows you access to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAoe2...rch=fox%20news

Why does Michael Moore never mention in his film the fact that employees of Odigo, an Israeli-owned company who had offices in the WTC, were forewarned to leave the WTC offices a couple hours before the attacks (a fact confirmed in the esteemed Israeli newspaper the Ha'aretz, and even, believe it or not, The Washington Post!)? Here"s the story as printed in the Israeli newspaper The Ha'aretz:
THAT is why!

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a
Old 10-13-2008, 09:43 PM   #24
freedomhog

I tried the youtube link above but the vid was removed so I FOUND it by going to "you tomb": http://youtomb.mit.edu/

and then searched for "Israeli spying in the US with Brit Hume and Carl Cameron"... I'm watching now.

Hope that helps all you fellow co-creators...Peace
Old 10-13-2008, 10:17 PM   #25
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Why?

Why does Moore focus only on the Saudis, yet never mentions the well-known role of Zionist Israel, Israeli spies and the NeoConservatives, who are mostly Zionist Jewish Americans (make that Israeli-Americans) as well as Zionist Christian Americans, in the war on Iraq? Check out the most notorious of the NeoConservative websites at http://www.newamericancentury.org <http://www.newamericancentury.org/> and see how they called for an attack on Iraq even back in 1996, and how they "needed" a Pearl Harbor-style event "to happen" to "motivate" Americans to allow such a war, where Iraq would only be the beginning of endless war (the so-called "War on Terror", when it really should be called the"War of Terror"), to achieve a Zionist-American empire. This website is also known as "Project for New America" or PNAC (Pee-Nack) for short. I hope you have heard of it by now! By the way, the NeoCons may have cleaned up their website by now, but there is plenty of information about it on the internet if you do a google-search. I highly recommend it. If you want to preserve your constitutional rights, you owe it to yourself and this country.

Here are some more questions for you to ponder

Why does Moore omit facts such as that bin Laden and Al Qaeda never even publicly claimed credit for 9-11? Yes, apparently bin Laden stated publicly he was happy about 9-11, but so too did former Israeli prime minister Netanyahu. He stated that he was happy about 9-11, since then Israel's "war on terror" or more accurately, Israel's racist ethnic cleansing campaign against indigenous non-Jewish Palestinians and neighboring Arab countries outside of Israel, would now be fought by Americans against Israel's self-made enemies. By the way, Israel's enemies are not necessarily America's enemies, especially if it weren't for America's unconditional support of Zionist Israel.

According to many sources on the internet and elsewhere, 9-11 very well could have been an "inside job" in collusion with the Mossad, and for all we know, it could be true. It could have been what is known as a "false flag" operation. Why is it taboo to explore this possibility? Why is it that an Arab conspiracy nick-named "Al Qaeda" is the only kosher conspiracy that we Americans are allowed to consider? Don't we live in a democratic country?

Ask yourself: Who has benefited most from the war on Iraq? Certainly not the Saudis, who even had to back out of the Halliburton war profits as Moore's film shows. Even the American corporations aren't getting too much out of the deal. And even Bush is getting bashed everywhere. The fact is the Israel has pushed for this war, and has to most to gain from it. They even expect to get free oil from this war, with a pipeline from Iraq to Haifa, Israel out of the deal. (Do a google search on "pipe-line from Iraq to Haifa, Israel". The Israel-firster Neo-Conservatives are pushing for this as a "bonus" for Israel's "support for the US war on Iraq!" Yet, not only is Moore too afraid to "bash" Israel for its covert, but hugely influential role in this imperial war, he's afraid to even mention Zionist Israel's and the NeoConservatives' roles in the Bush administration (and Democrats these days are just as bad). The furthest Moore goes out on this limb is to show a couple of cameos in the film of the topdog NeoConservative deputy of defense Paul Wolfowitz, without even naming him, or explaining who he is and who he represents (the NeoConservatives, and mostly Israel, apparently). Please keep in mind that it's all being financed with OUR tax dollars, WITHOUT giving us a chance to vote on it, and the Zionized US media are deliberately keeping Americans in the dark about all this.

Why does Moore not mention that at least 5 of the so-called Saudi hijackers were cases of stolen identity? ( Do a Google-search on "mistaken identity of 9-11 hijackers".) While American media under-reported this fact and even has tried to suppress it, it was widely reported in foreign media, including BBC). Therefore it is a fact that we really do not know where all the hijackers came from or who they were.

Why does Michael Moore never even mention the "dancing Israeli spies" and their suspicious behavior while videotaping the 9-11 WTC attacks and whooping it up? They were detained for a couple months by the FBI and then released on "visa violations". (Do a Google-search on "dancing Israeli spies 9-11"). There are many reports of Israeli spies who lived on the same block as the 9-11 terrorists and were engaged in suspicious activities during that time as well as recently, as a general Google search on "Israeli spies" will reveal.

Note how Michael Moore didn't include any footage in his film from the now famous Fox News 4-part series on Israeli spying in the US with Brit Hume and Carl Cameron, which was amazingly broadcast shortly after 9-11 happened, although it was deleted from their archives shortly after. Here is a link to a website that now allows you access to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAoe2...rch=fox%20news

Why does Michael Moore never mention in his film the fact that employees of Odigo, an Israeli-owned company who had offices in the WTC, were forewarned to leave the WTC offices a couple hours before the attacks (a fact confirmed in the esteemed Israeli newspaper the Ha'aretz, and even, believe it or not, The Washington Post!)? Here"s the story as printed in the Israeli newspaper The Ha'aretz:
THAT is why!

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a

Thanks for the post TranceAm. Good research.

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote