Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-20-2008, 03:20 AM   #1
Xmen442002
Avalon Senior Member

Default Your own perfect medicne

Everything we need to fight almost every known disease is within our own bodies. It is the perfect medicine with no known side effects. It is 100% natural and is the most powerful medicine on the face of the earth.
I have used it many times and it has never let me down.
It is urine therapy.
Let me know if your interested, I know that this may be hard for some to digest( no pun intended)

Xmen
Xmen442002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:07 AM   #2
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Your own perfect medicne

i just did a little reading on it...

Sounds interesting. I wonder if you can say, add honey to it and drink it like tea! Haha, what a funny concept. Drinking your own urine w/ honey or stevia to sweeten it up.

Yes, I am interested, tell me more if you would. Pride aside, it's very interesting...

Adam K
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:27 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I need more than just honey

Yes I am interested. I am proud to say that I am on my own healing path at this time and Im winning

Urine hmmmmmmmm not too sure but I will check it out
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:15 AM   #4
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmen442002 View Post
Everything we need to fight almost every known disease is within our own bodies. It is the perfect medicine with no known side effects. It is 100% natural and is the most powerful medicine on the face of the earth.
I have used it many times and it has never let me down.
It is urine therapy.
Let me know if your interested, I know that this may be hard for some to digest( no pun intended)

Xmen
why use urine when you can use H2O2 with same results and its cheep....
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:08 PM   #5
Xmen442002
Avalon Senior Member

Urine is the by-product of your blood and is excreted through the kidneys.It is the excess of what we don't use. It is sterile and full of the vitamins and minerals that we can't use in the body because we can not assimilate the excess.
If you were to contract a disease, most relatively health immune systems would immediate start to combat the disease in your body with the antibodies stored within the your own cell sequences. Your body would along with the white blood cells produce massive amounts of these antibodies to combat the foreign disease and the antibodies and white blood cells it can't use at the moment is filtered through the kidneys and excreted through the urine.
By re ingesting your urine you are taking a massive dose of sterile medicine that the body has produced to fight the invasion or disease.
I admit it was difficult for me to do this at the time but when I read almost one hundred years of medical research on the subject ( which in large has been held back from public eyes) and the diseases in which were treated successfully I started to experiment and with unbelievable success.

When treating yourself with this method, it is common to feel discomfort more than usual at first because you will bring the disease to a full head as you take in the urine, but this subsides quickly and afterward you will feel stronger and have more energy as you continue to fight your illness.

This is not a feel better immediately scenario that you will get with synthetic antibiotics. This is the natural course of fighting the disease with no side effects or complications that western medicine has been known to cause

Xmen
Old 09-20-2008, 12:40 PM   #6
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Besides, urine and honey are great for minor cuts and burns!
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:00 AM   #7
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome therapy, most pertinently when you are combining it with whole foods and superfoods. I've been quaffing a morning brew everyday for neigh on a decade now.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:49 AM   #8
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Just dont drink the strong first one of the day as it is generally heavy on the toxic stuff that has been deliberately filtered out too. Tell me if im wrong but thats what ive researched.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:32 AM   #9
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

You've got to be taking the ****!!! sorry couldn't resist

Well tonight I'll be able to tell you if I'm still alive... Warm and salty... and no gag reflex!

I'll try anything he says giggling to him self....
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:23 PM   #10
Xmen442002
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
Just dont drink the strong first one of the day as it is generally heavy on the toxic stuff that has been deliberately filtered out too. Tell me if im wrong but thats what ive researched.
You are correct Mike. You should only drink mid-stream. I should tell everyone that if you do try this to do so a small dose every time until you build up the capability of ingesting your urine. If you drink a cup right away you will have an awful detox reaction which will be most unpleasant.
At first,one should try a dropper full and proceed according to their own satisfaction. Morning is the best time to take it in.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:11 PM   #11
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmen442002 View Post
an awful detox reaction which will be most unpleasant.
I have a mild headache so I assume this is the most unpleasant detox reaction, not too bad. I'm quite healthy and well so I would recommend doing it more gradually than I did (about 2 large mouthfuls).

Of course it could get worse I have yoga in 45 minutes so that should get it out of my system

If my posts stop you'll know I've been rushed to hospital!
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:10 PM   #12
seeing clearly
Avalon Senior Member

Started in 78
use two cups
catch first drain in one
and mid in the other
when bladder is near drained
use the first cup again

ONLY first morning drain

drink the second cup

it needs to be bult up to
a full cup

and your taste buds need to adapt
only takes a couple of days

you can control the amount of morning
harvest by drinking
a bit more water after last meal of
the day

I dont remember when I last had
a cold or flu ... YEARS !

use cup # one for washing face and
drop a it into each eye

apply liberally to body BEFORE
going out in SUN !

I use it on legs after shaving
it keeps skin moist and soft

read lables on EXPENSIVE
face creams
main ingredient and
MOST COSTLY
is UREA

from some stranger

your own is free and more PURE
with none of the added chemicals!

if you have any cuts or burns apply often

keep it in jar in fridge and empty every
Am and store new drain

if kitty or doggie is sick collect the first ****
and feed back on eyedropper or turkey baster
see miracles

I am seventy going on 35.

LOL !

seeing clearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:38 PM   #13
Blufire77
Avalon Senior Member

Wow . . . . I think I'll stick with my medicinal herb infusions and tinctures for minerals, vitamins etc. By the way neither me or my daughters have been sick for years and I contribute this to the herbs and food raised on our farm

I would drink my urine if in a survival and/or desperate situation.

But . . . . to each his own!
Blufire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:17 PM   #14
omeriko
Avalon Senior Member

can you recommend any books or sources on the subject?

thanx
omeriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:01 PM   #15
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.annieappleseedproject.org/bookonurther.html
Old 09-24-2008, 09:22 PM   #16
MaskMarvl
Avalon Senior Member

I heard about this before and at first I was almost convinced. But I'm affaid I find the whole thing a bit hard to swallow (pun intended).

If this were true, I think you'd see it elsewhere in nature. Just like dogs and cats eat grass to "purge" themselves when they're feeling ill, I think you'd see animals drinking their own urine too.

If anyone is actually getting "results" it may be due to the "placebo effect"

If God had intended to supply us with vitamins and nutrients, I think we would have some sort of "storage" organ for this purpose.

Next thing you'll be hearing is that our other "waste products" have vitamins and nutrients too.

Well, these MY thoughts anyway...

MaskMarvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:39 PM   #17
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskMarvl View Post
I heard about this before and at first I was almost convinced. But I'm affaid I find the whole thing a bit hard to swallow (pun intended).

If this were true, I think you'd see it elsewhere in nature. Just like dogs and cats eat grass to "purge" themselves when they're feeling ill, I think you'd see animals drinking their own urine too.

If anyone is actually getting "results" it may be due to the "placebo effect"

If God had intended to supply us with vitamins and nutrients, I think we would have some sort of "storage" organ for this purpose.

Next thing you'll be hearing is that our other "waste products" have vitamins and nutrients too.

Well, these MY thoughts anyway...

You may have noted, if you have a dog or cat, I've a wolf and a predator/half feral cat that they DO ingest their urine, by licking themselves in their genital areas daily. An almost homeopathic dosage for sure....

The Chinese fleet which sailed around the world in 1421, I forget the Admirals name at this point, used urine to avoid scurvy. Vitamin C can be recycled forever via urine. Not bad considering the Europeans needed to carry extra food stuffs around!
Old 09-25-2008, 12:12 PM   #18
Xmen442002
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omeriko View Post
can you recommend any books or sources on the subject?

thanx
The one I would recommend is "The Water of Life"- a treatise on Urine Therapy. Author: J.W. Armstrong

This book is about a health practitioner in Britain who used urine to treat all kind of diseases in 1940's. It's 136 pages long and is fascinating reading.

Xmen
Old 09-25-2008, 12:45 PM   #19
seeing clearly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
You may have noted, if you have a dog or cat, I've a wolf and a predator/half feral cat that they DO ingest their urine, by licking themselves in their genital areas daily. An almost homeopathic dosage for sure....

The Chinese fleet which sailed around the world in 1421, I forget the Admirals name at this point, used urine to avoid scurvy. Vitamin C can be recycled forever via urine. Not bad considering the Europeans needed to carry extra food stuffs around!

Right !

All animals use their own fluids for innoculation.
They also relieve tension by genital manipulation of self and
each other, not just penetration/procreating.

A photo of a chimp pissing and drinking it as he does went round
the net a few mos ago.

some took it as a way of showing how stupid chimps are

Others of us realized it showed how intelligent and NATURAL they are.
but then, I am Pagan. heh.

Animals in serious condition have been brought round by being fed
eyedroppers of their own urine several x a day.

see www.shirleyswellnesscafe.com

you will use that site often!

A healthy people do not make WAR.

`
Old 09-25-2008, 01:03 PM   #20
MaskMarvl
Avalon Senior Member

Well... if you guys can proove me wrong, then be my guest!

Actually, it would be great if it could someday be definitively prooven and accepted world-wide.

At least for now, I'm also against mainstream medicine. I think it's all just a business. The pharmaceutical corporations control everything and are interested in maintaing people as "clients" for as long as possible, NOT healing them.

I wouldn't be surprised if they've already found the "cure" for the common cold decades ago, but figured it was more profitable to keep it around in order to sell hundreds of different kinds of cold medicines...

Anyway, if one's own urine works... awesome!
MaskMarvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:13 PM   #21
seeing clearly
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/urine.htm

http://biomedx.com/urine/

Urine therapy refers to one of several uses of urine to prevent or cure sickness, to enhance beauty, or to cleanse one's bowels. Most devotees drink the midstream of their morning urine. Some prefer it straight and steaming hot; others mix it with juice or serve it over fruit. Some prefer a couple of urine drops mixed with a tablespoon of water applied sublingually several times a day. Some wash themselves in their own golden fluid to improve their skin quality. Many modern Japanese women are said to engage in urine bathing. The truly daring use their own urine as an enema. Urine is not quite the breakfast of champions, but it is the elixir of choice of a number of holy men in India where drinking urine has been practiced for thousands of years. The drink is also the preferred pick-me-up for a growing number of naturopaths and other advocates of "nature cures." The main attractions of this ultimate home brew are its cost, availability and portability. It is much cheaper than that other "water of life," whiskey (uisge beatha), which also has been hailed for its medicinal qualities. Unlike whiskey, however, urine is always available, everyone carries a supply at all times, and, for most people, there are no intoxicating side effects. Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine. The same can't be said for good single malt such as Highland Park or a good whiskey such as Black Bush.

more:

http://skepdic.com/urine.html

Auto-urine therapy is an age-old practice of ancient India. Its practitioners talk of Shivambhu, auspicious water of Lord Shiva, a Hindu god and promote it as an inexpensive way to gain health and vitality

http://www.lifepositive.com/Body/tra...ne-therapy.asp