Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 09-12-2008, 10:22 AM   #1
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Default martial Law in the U.S = What for U.K?

I have been attempting to find uk gov policies on Martial law and wonder if and when the US s.h.t.f...will the UK bring in Martial Law aswell? I know the UK have tightened the "terrorist" laws since 9/11 but there is little evidence of camps in the U.K? Does anyone have a heads up on this>? Gordon Brown mentions the new world order alot in his speaches!! And we have no idea what goes on in terms of preparation for civilians in the untold Army bases around the U.K? What is peoples knowledge on this?
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:48 AM   #2
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: martial Law in the U.S = What for U.K?

This is a very interesting question.

I lived in the US for several years and there is so much more emphasis placed on patriotism, children are forced to recite the pledge of allegiance from before they can read and its education system keeps the whole patriotic theme throughout.

I think many Americans would do extraordinary things if they were made to believe it was the patriotic thing to do, the aftermath of 911 is a good example. But the UK do not have that same inbred patriotism and exist more as a collection of individuals than a collective of patriots so anything like martial law would be much more difficult to enforce, I tend to believe the military/police etc in the UK would lean more to acting by their own conscience if the shtf.

As in the old Irish folksong.... "the love of one's country is a dangerous thing"
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:55 AM   #3
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the response pheonix. I appreciate it. Obviously with the new world order the clue is in the title , so we are all obviously going to be affected but how? If georgia stops Oil to europe then export will be affected and the supermarket shelves will be bear. If riots etc break out in the U.K there must be some kind of contigency plan? I am of the opinion that what happens in the U.S will be mirrored here as we are so interwoven.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:57 AM   #4
Phosphene_Sparks
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I think we get pretty much the same bag in the UK as the they will in the US. We have a similar setup to FEMA here in the UK too so i'm led to believe...
Phosphene_Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:01 AM   #5
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm, I just remembered something.....

Several years ago, an emergency planning "agency" was set up within local government here, I'm sure its the same throughout the UK.

Luckily I have a friend who works there, I must go send an email......
Old 09-12-2008, 11:16 AM   #6
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Hmmm, I just remembered something.....

Several years ago, an emergency planning "agency" was set up within local government here, I'm sure its the same throughout the UK.

Luckily I have a friend who works there, I must go send an email......
yes do....find out. Thanks ever so much!!
Old 09-12-2008, 12:13 PM   #7
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Oh dear! I've spent ages trying to find the link, however - it was circulating that council special officers (ie traffic wardens etc) were being given black uniforms, and special powers to arrest/search people, even to be able to go into their homes. They have no police training, but have been issued with cards. One recipient, who asked what was going on was told to keep it quiet, but riots etc were being predicted very soon.

I haven't heard or seen any evidence of FEMA type camps here though.
The potential for higher crime levels in the instance of food/money shortages due to financial crash is to be expected, especially in the cities.

Therefore, be prepared and stock up on dried foods/veggies etc. At least they will always be useful. Dried pet food also.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:22 PM   #8
KittyK
Avalon Senior Member

Are you referring to the recent change of traffic wardens to 'Civil Enforcement Officers'???

http://www.westminster.gov.uk/transp...rking/ceos.cfm
KittyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:44 PM   #9
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyK View Post
Are you referring to the recent change of traffic wardens to 'Civil Enforcement Officers'???

Not just that - there's a more extreme version but I've lost the link. There was a police plan .pdf posted here the other day, about the likelihood of various situations and what was expected in the near furure. Sorry, can't help more - look up "Civil Liberties" - maybe they might have something...?
Have to go out now for mundane things like food etc!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:13 PM   #10
Phosphene_Sparks
Avalon Senior Member

What about blackwater? Presumably, the NWO will just deploy "Law Enforcers" in the UK that already operate in the states? the UN "Law Enforcers"?
Phosphene_Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:35 PM   #11
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
it was circulating that council special officers (ie traffic wardens etc) were being given black uniforms, and special powers to arrest/search people, even to be able to go into their homes. They have no police training, but have been issued with cards. One recipient, who asked what was going on was told to keep it quiet, but riots etc were being predicted very soon.
Yea and there's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis........
Old 09-12-2008, 03:08 PM   #12
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

ahaaaaaaaaa!
here it is! It's on another thread.....
Old 09-12-2008, 05:35 PM   #13
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Throughout the whole of the cold war, no economic restrictions were put in place or energy movement restrictions relating to Russia. Its all fear more than anything else. These talks of threats about stopping the movement of oil would never happen.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:54 PM   #14
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyK View Post

David icke spoke about this in is last talk that they are gearing our forces up for what is coming down the pipe
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:02 PM   #15
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone know what we might be facing if and when these guys declare martial law? Wht will our days and nights be like? Will everyone be hauled in for some kind of questioning, tagging, etc, etc.? I would like to know so I can be prepared.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:25 AM   #16
Marcus
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Yea and there's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis........
Supermarket Holding Cells for criminals being trialled in UK

Children being hired as local government 'spies' in UK

Both from official mainstream news sources.

Make of it what you will...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenerationIke View Post
Does anyone know what we might be facing if and when these guys declare martial law? Wht will our days and nights be like? Will everyone be hauled in for some kind of questioning, tagging, etc, etc.? I would like to know so I can be prepared.
It's important to realise that it won't be a world like 'Mad Max' or '1984'. At least not directly. I imagine martial law would only be declaired in problematic areas, and even then that's only if things get that bad - I certainly can't see it being country wide. It's very easy to give into fear with all this, god knows I certainly have been getting that way. But it's important to keep a level head, there is a lot of fearmongering going on here and elsewhere.

Life goes on under martial law. And remember martial law is not the same as Nazi Germany...

Last edited by Marcus; 09-21-2008 at 07:30 AM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote