Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

This is an off-shoot of the thread "Len Horowitz, a Dark Doctor in Disguise, Remains a Vatican Shill."

Because the phony "war on terror" and the loss of our freedoms by way of the Patriot Act, etc., are based on the 9-11 attacks, it is important that we establish 9-11 truth so that it can no longer be denied by the mainstream.

But it seems we have different factions within the 9-11 truth movement regarding what technology was used in the attacks, as well as allegations that the movement is infiltrated by those pesky parallel government disinfo agents.

Nothing's easy.

Let's put our heads together...

Last edited by Seashore; 12-02-2009 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Add points
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:11 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Her theories relate to the dust and she mentions the fact that none of the papers burned (hmmm) and there was no toilets, sinks etc found at the site

These point to AMF weapon
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:57 PM   #3
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I've been following Judy Wood from the beginning, and strongly gravitate toward her theory. When you watch a steel beam turn to dust on video, right in front of your eyes...it is obvious

It is amazing that the American public believes that the twin towers were taken down by a plane. Time to wake up America!

Last edited by BROOK; 12-01-2009 at 06:05 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I've been following Judy Wood from the beginning, and strongly gravitate toward her theory.

Is this the same Judy Wood you remember?
Old 12-01-2009, 06:32 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've been following Judy Wood from the beginning, and strongly gravitate toward her theory. When you watch a steel beam turn to dust on video, right in front of your eyes...it is obvious

It is amazing that the American public believes that the twin towers were taken down by a plane. Time to wake up America!

They believe it, because they were told to believe it, from the moment of the event happening. The spin machine churned out the "correct" way to think & understand what happened & they have believed wholeheartedly.

Dr. Wood does an excellent job in explaining how this type of conditioning occurs in her interview with Mel Febregas on Manticore. If you have not listened to t, its a must. I call it the 2nd level of awakening.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:41 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
[/COLOR]
They believe it, because they were told to believe it, from the moment of the event happening. The spin machine churned out the "correct" way to think & understand what happened & they have believed wholeheartedly.

Dr. Wood does an excellent job in explaining how this type of conditioning occurs in her interview with Mel Febregas on Manticore. If you have not listened to t, its a must. I call it the 2nd level of awakening.

You better believe it. I certainly got another rude awakening with her interview. wow wow wow
Old 12-01-2009, 06:43 PM   #7
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

These numbers are growing daily:

Over 967 Licensed Architects and Engineers

5400 other professional supporters

Demanding a NEW 911 Investigation.

http://www.ae911truth.org

http://www.ae911truth.org/flashmov11.htm

This video is Excellent!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:24 PM   #8
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Is this the same Judy Wood you remember?
Is there another? Yes that is her
And I remember when her website first came out..it was constantly going down...imagine that
Old 12-01-2009, 09:36 PM   #9
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just bumped into this...fresh off the press...

On September 11, 2001 the world watched in shock and disbelief as planes flew in to New York’s World Trade Center and the Pentagon in Washington, and Americans realized they were under attack. But by whom? What really happened? In The Unofficial Story, the fifth estate’s Bob McKeown introduces us to people who believe the real force behind the attacks was not Osama Bin Laden, but the U.S. government itself.

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/2009-2010/the_unofficial_story/

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1259696696

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:42 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is there another? Yes that is her
And I remember when her website first came out..it was constantly going down...imagine that
Yes, there is another person that I have in my mind's eye, that I associate with her name in the truth movement, regarding what happened with the towers. So far I haven't located a picture of her and the old website pages I used to see on the net. This would have been in 2006 or 2007.

When I first looked at the above picture, I thought it's not the same person. But the more I think about it, maybe it is her, with a new look!

I'm curious.

What I remember is a person who was struggling with the scientific community to be taken seriously, and suffering a lot of ridicule. I remember a video of her in a discussion with a rather self-important physicist, and the video ended on a very sour note, with the physicist intimating that she didn't know what she was talking about.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:49 PM   #11
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, there is another person that I have in my mind's eye, that I associate with her name in the truth movement, regarding what happened with the towers. So far I haven't located a picture of her and the old website pages I used to see on the net. This would have been in 2006 or 2007.

When I first looked at the above picture, I thought it's not the same person. But the more I think about it, maybe it is her, with a new look!

I'm curious.

What I remember is a person who was struggling with the scientific community to be taken seriously, and suffering a lot of ridicule. I remember a video of her in a discussion with a rather self-important physicist, and the video ended on a very sour note, with the physicist intimating that she didn't know what she was talking about.
Well..it's her..and she has done extensive research...and TPTB do not like it that's for sure
Old 12-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well..it's her..and she has done extensive research...and TPTB do not like it that's for sure
Is she standing alone or does she have allies?
Old 12-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #13
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
You better believe it. I certainly got another rude awakening with her interview. wow wow wow
I will look at all events now with "new eyes" & not with ears. I'll bet that she had no clue that somewhere in her career, she would end up awakening the people to something so insidious.

One point that she made & I just remembered this, is when she talked about the steel being carted off to China? There was no steel, because it disintegrated into dust......yet we all heard those words about the steel and China & we never questioned it or connected the dots.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:03 PM   #14
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I will look at all events now with "new eyes" & not with ears. I'll bet that she had no clue that somewhere in her career, she would end up awakening the people to something so insidious.

One point that she made & I just remembered this, is when she talked about the steel being carted off to China? There was no steel, because it disintegrated into dust......yet we all heard those words about the steel and China & we never questioned it or connected the dots.
Exactly....how does steel turn to dust anyway?
Old 12-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Exactly....how does steel turn to dust anyway?
or how did all the papers fly all over and none were burned ?

where were the toilets ? crazy stuff huh

The biggest problem is that the truth of the charges hold so that it is not double jeopardy

The more they get away with the longer it will continue
Old 12-01-2009, 10:44 PM   #16
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
or how did all the papers fly all over and none were burned ?

where were the toilets ? crazy stuff huh

The biggest problem is that the truth of the charges hold so that it is not double jeopardy

The more they get away with the longer it will continue
Exactly!
Old 12-01-2009, 11:11 PM   #17
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Hey didn't the MSM have an article about the steel from the WTC was used to make a new battleship or something in the last couple of weeks. I'll try and find it.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:13 PM   #18
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Found it. So is this a distraction once again from the truth?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334332,00.html

March 1, 2008: About 7.5 tons of steel recovered from the World Trade Center are cast in the bow stem of the USS New York.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:23 PM   #19
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Found it. So is this a distraction once again from the truth?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334332,00.html

March 1, 2008: About 7.5 tons of steel recovered from the World Trade Center are cast in the bow stem of the USS New York.

Unfortunately .................that is another LIE and yes a distraction.

wow they had it all figured out. Just another day for them.......

When I heard Judy speak she made a remark about how the dust was not burning the firemens boots but yet there was a big to do over getting the dog some type of slipper.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:40 AM   #20
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

You know when I stop and think about it , 7.5 tons is not very much. One truck can carry 40 ton. So maybe this did come from the basement or something. There were a couple of steel beams in the rubble at the bottom. It was the top of the buildings that got disintegrated.

I still think the pentagon was hit with a cruise missile.

Old 12-02-2009, 01:05 AM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I'm curious.

Here's the picture I had in my mind's eye. I found it. This is also Judy Wood, taken from her website:

Old 12-02-2009, 01:24 AM   #22
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Just when I thought that I was past the point of being fooled. LOL

Its really sad to think of how we are / were so easily mislead

My husband just asked if I wanted to watch the Presidents message and I told him , yeah right. He didnt listen because he now doesnt believe either

Personally, I'm not so sure we have a president...legally anyhow

I heard Freeman say once, Bush was the last American president and I think he may of been right on that point.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:31 AM   #23
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I heard Freeman say once, Bush was the last American president and I think he may of been right on that point.
If you consider fraudulent elections (electronic ballots etc arranged by Papa Bush, they say), it might have to go back to 1996. IMO it was over in 2000. Bush wasn't the last President. That was Bill Clinton.

Also, from Dr Judy Wood: In case you are not aware of it, this is the first page of my submission to NIST. In particular, read the ones addressing the sound issue. It illuminates the false choice of NIST vs. thermite/bombs.
http://drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/WTC7a.html

Another quote: Yes, "Osama Bin Thermite and the Microspheres" are being heavily promoted with big dollars. Perhaps it is to drown out the release of my book to muddle up the message? My book contains absolute proof of what happened on 9/11/01 that is not debunkable. So, the opposition has reason to be going on their biggest propaganda tour.

I'm looking forward to the book.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:00 AM   #24
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm glad some of you are experiencing what I experienced LIVE. How many times did I spew the same old propaganda? The put options; the steel being shipped to China. Oh my, was I wrong?

The perpetrators MUST own the truth movement. Also, she really did not want to discuss the death of her student (Michael Zebhur), Dr. Eugene Mallove (which I also discuss this week during Dr. Brian O'Leary's interview), and a number of her instructors who were murdered during the Virginia Tech massacre. But I wanted her to do so, so their deaths were not in vane. Colin Andrews had a few people in his circle die mysteriously. Paul Vigay is one of them. He had a 9/11 Truth Web site and also did research with Colin Andrews on crop circles. He was only 42. I brought up the connection 9/11/DEW & Crop Circles = microwaves. In my opinion, he was making the connection and was "taken care of".

Did you know the morning after the Virgina Tech massacre (Dr. Wood's alma mater) is when Dr. Wood was supposed to file her case in the Supreme Court?

I always wondered why Dr. Wood's information was not presented at other alternative radio shows. "They" don't want anyone to talk about this possibility.

Very best wishes to all,

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 12-02-2009 at 05:10 AM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:01 AM   #25
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is she standing alone or does she have allies?
At least she has an ally in me. I'm glad I took the chance to interview her. My job (a matter of principle) is to cover every angle and her angle is the one that has convinced me the most. Our job is to discern and draw our own conclusions. I just don't like it when people ignore someone before looking at their work.

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 12-02-2009 at 05:10 AM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote