Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:20 AM   #26
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Need Avalon members help!

Hey guys!

First of all, I want to send thanks to Lemon-sky88 and to you all for the heads up. I have been following the two threads since last night and have been sounding the tam-tam drums in my ground crew circles.

I don't have any direct info contacts but have been surfing the net like crazy searching for anything that might help keep us informed on what may be going on.

I found these recent press releases from the US Air Force... notice the locations and provisions' deliveries in the last paragraphs.

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher...26010&start=20

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher...44223&start=14

This is a US Navy press release:

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher...289391&start=1

And it says:

Quote:
The Nimitz Carrier Strike Group (CSG) relieved the Ronald Reagan Carrier Strike Group as Commander, Task Force 50 and launched its first sorties in support of Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan Sept. 18.
Aircraft from Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 11 departed the decks of the strike group's flagship, the USS Nimitz (CVN 68) en route to Afghanistan in support of U.S. and coalition ground forces. Nimitz, like Reagan, will provide 30 percent of all coalition close air support in Afghanistan.
"The Nimitz - Carrier Air Wing 11 team is ready to deliver," said Capt. Paul O. Monger, “Now it's our turn. Our crew and air wing are poised to carry the fight to the enemy."
According to Rear Adm. John W. Miller, strike group commander, the group's more than 6,000 Sailors are eager to carry out their mission.

It may be "work as usual" but, hey, things are moving out there.
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:48 AM   #27
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I asked my non earth bound friends if they could see what was going on. They could, and would only say 2 things about it. Taliban, and high death toll. Don't know what that means, but that's what I got. They seem not to want to say anymore than that.
Sounds like what I heard on David Letterman. Obama said they are going to send more troops into Afghanistan and they are going to do it right like they should have in Iraq from the get go. They have to get those people who plotted 911 and killed over 3000 Americans. Aha - that is where GW Bush is hiding out - in a cave in Afghanistan.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:00 AM   #28
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Behind the Taliban's Resurgence in Afghanistan
By Tim McGirk / Kabul Wednesday, Sep. 16, 2009

The Taliban today in Afghanistan is a markedly different movement from that of those warriors whose one-eyed leader, Mullah Omar, riding on a motorcycle, escaped capture from American forces in Kandahar in December 2001. Mullah Omar is still their leader, even though, as a senior Afghan intelligence official told TIME, he is thought to be hiding across the border in Pakistan, moving between the towns of Quetta and Zob in the scorched Baluchistan desert. Nowadays, though, the Taliban encompasses a vast and disparate array of players. A look at who they are is key to understanding why they are gaining ground against 63,000 U.S. troops and their NATO partners after eight years of guerrilla war.

More at http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...923303,00.html
Old 09-24-2009, 10:08 AM   #29
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Obama UN Speech (TEXT, VIDEO)
Huffington Post
First Posted: 09-23-09 10:27 AM | Updated: 09-23-09 11:57 AM

Excerpts that mention Afghanistan
We have set a clear and focused goal: to work with all members of this body to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat al Qaeda and its extremist allies - a network that has killed thousands of people of many faiths and nations, and that plotted to blow up this very building. In Afghanistan and Pakistan, we - and many nations here - are helping those governments develop the capacity to take the lead in this effort, while working to advance opportunity and security for their people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That brings me to the second pillar for our future: the pursuit of peace.

The United Nations was born of the belief that the people of the world can live their lives, raise their families, and resolve their differences peacefully. And yet we know that in too many parts of the world, this ideal remains an abstraction. We can either accept that outcome as inevitable, and tolerate constant and crippling conflict. Or we can recognize that the yearning for peace is universal, and reassert our resolve to end conflicts around the world.

That effort must begin with an unshakeable determination that the murder of innocent men, women and children will never be tolerated. On this, there can be no dispute. The violent extremists who promote conflict by distorting faith have discredited and isolated themselves. They offer nothing but hatred and destruction. In confronting them, America will forge lasting partnerships to target terrorists, share intelligence, coordinate law enforcement, and protect our people. We will permit no safe-haven for al Qaeda to launch attacks from Afghanistan or any other nation. We will stand by our friends on the front lines, as we and many nations will do in pledging support for the Pakistani people tomorrow. And we will pursue positive engagement that builds bridges among faiths, and new partnerships for opportunity.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:21 AM   #30
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Here's an interesting briefing from the Defense Dept. in response to McChrystal's overview and strategy requests on the war in Afgha.

In all of the media reports I've seen, it apears that the US gov't has not yet discussed this review nor made plans on continuing or changing strategy.....but that's just what "they" say...

This briefing does mention that McChrystal's request was received at the end of August and has been seen and discussed with the president.

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher...153800&start=2
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:32 AM   #31
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing about a package [Nuke] is mentioned But, suspect bio weapons inside
the U.S. thru terrorists... Nothing about radiation.

Once again, NO Radiation... Chemical Weapons, is the heads up...

it's 3.30 here in AZ... I'll be back; Darren, brought this in...

I'll xplain more when I come back...

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Sounds like it.
Doesnt this remind anyone of the radioactive sand that was being shipped in the containers from China to be detonated out at sea with the prospect of a favourable wind drifting radiation over ... was it Iran or Israel??
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:18 AM   #32
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

exallent work indeed everyone! Tango still curious to hear what you have developed with this chemical threat. any date range? Im still in hott persuite to find out what CRD's are. Again my friend specifically said Controld Regulated Device. Nothing about chemicals or radiation. he was concerned for his family here in the states and told his brother to relay this directly to me because he knows the nature of what i research on here. So I feel like he wanted me to decode the message and keep people safe. Leaflets im told are dropped behind enemy lines and are cartoons usually on how to surrender so all the action that was reported in this thread makes lots of sense. He said specifically that they were being dropped on small villages in Pakistan. This sounded to me like were going into the "lawless" area i caint remember the pass but theres an important Pakistani who runs it and was threatening to allow Taliban occupation. Im wondering if this had something to do with it. I wish I could turn something up under the name project trinity. Only thing im getting is old H bomb test. Still classified so im shur current actives are only way to get info but as Tango pointed out everything is so hush hush even among actives. I think were moving to transition time. What an exciting time to be alive to witness the rebirth of nations. Lets put our positive energy towards this and help the rebirth be a positive one. Thank you everyone. Im in hot per-suite mode from here on out. I think its more important now that we keep our eye on the ball. Keep turning up what we can. The over whelming response feels positive
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:27 PM   #33
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

OK... First off... You people have to respect MY private time. I need to meditate
at 03.30; Orion is directly overhead at that time. It is at this time that I
recharge [takes the place of sleep] N' download frm the Information Field, Not
the Earth grid... I don't like the ' One's ' that use drama, desire Fame. :

There has been a New unit created the 704th, based in Arden Hills, MN...
The 704th is NOT a Show of Force unit, they are a Reconnaissance Unit, created as CRD [Chemical Reconnaissance Detachment] to work with civilians
[police departments, fire, local first responders, local governments] to educate, detect,
asist in fact, when and if a release of a chemical agent takes place Inside
of the United States. The 704th will also asist with decontamination expertise
IF a attack should take place. They also have NEW Humvees with the latest
machine guns available [and they mention the different armorments] But, more
importantly, it has the latest sniffing monitoring equipment; which will be
continously updated with latest agents data available. These Humvees
also are completely self contained and can decontaminate itself. These
Humvees will be used as support units, if such an attack takes place.....

The reason your friend gave a heads up... An attack is suspect on U.S. Soil.
[stadiums; sports events; large gatherings etc.] Once again, the 704th is
a NEW UNIT. Kinda Like backing up your hard drive incase your CPU crashes.
NO Red flags here, No ringing of any Bells, No flashing Lites, No call to action,
No Drama... [END]...

So, with MY calls on radio, phone, contacts... Avalon, comes up first with
the information... So, Avalon gets the Woo AAaa on this one...

CRD's are a small badge issued when our troops get to their assigned locations. For detection of Chemical Warfare agents. My hats off to our pres.
He wants to go in HARD and " get it over with." I don't see anything
marked 'classified' here... Or, I wouldn't be typing this.

Warning... I WILL pull back... I'll Shut, the F up... If drama starts.
I DON'T LIKE DRAMA TYPE PEOPLE... If your a friend; I'm here to serve;
protect; help... If your NOT, I'll just walk on by...

Trooly,

Tango

P.S. Nice job Darren; I Salute you... Nice find...

Last edited by Tango; 09-24-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:31 PM   #34
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Bravo Tango. Job well done. CRD = device that is badge-like devise that detects chemical warfare and radiation. My friend was warning of an immanent attack on US soil. (explains his frantic state on the phone) The only piece of the puzzle im missing is what project trenity is. Id imagine classified so wont know until declassified. Him telling about the leaf-lets being dropped on small villages in Afghanistan makes sense too as he was noting we are going into Afghanistan and they are gona be ****** about it. A piece i didnt mention: when the phone went static it was because he covered it with his hand. My friends brother who reported this too me said he the removed his hand to allow to hear what was happening. His staff Sargent or someone higher up was scolding him about project trinity. Did not get to hear much b4 call then disconnected. So i am quite curious about Trinity. Tango u tha man love the attitude and expertise.
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:39 PM   #35
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting and alarming thread, I hope nothing happens. I am wondering though, if this may be the event cliff high talks about, when a nasty cloud of something will circle the earth 9 times on the jet stream, killing a lot of folk? i pray not.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:40 PM   #36
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I know the jet stream has moved from its normal location... Its way up north...

I'm not saying it Won't Happen... Just that they 'are' preparing....

They may have better Itel, over there. The UN to me is the problem. Always,

has been the problem. Since the 1960's... I bet, his Sgt. gave him boot in

the assets. No one, needs to panic. I have a personal Gas Mask [PG-1]

That I was issued last year. So, I will start carrying... I don't think I will need

it. But, its like a condom...LOL. Or, A weapon... Its better to have it and

NOT Need it; than to Need it and NOT have it...

I'm going to stand down on this now... Again, lemon this was for YOU...

Last edited by Tango; 09-24-2009 at 05:46 PM.