Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-26-2009, 10:14 AM   #201
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Radiant zones and communities building..where are we up to ?

Well done for the quantum leap in love and understanding that happened overnight.
You are all great souls.
I am very gratefull to you all to make this thread a decent place for exchange of ideas and constructive focus.

May you keep the good work.

I am really off now to catch my airplane

Love you all
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:38 AM   #202
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Well done for the quantum leap in love and understanding that happened overnight.
You are all great souls.
I am very gratefull to you all to make this thread a decent place for exchange of ideas and constructive focus.

May you keep the good work.

I am really off now to catch my airplane

Love you all
mudra

BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKER
OK GUYS back to the camp fire
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:43 AM   #203
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Up to now, here on thread, I observed three major main approaches, to the idea of safety retreating
For completeness I would think you left out the option to do nothing and remain content, heart centered and at one with the universe. There may of course be some more...

Quote:
Now there is also to clarify the basis on which, people are let in
The world is a big place but spiritual laws apply on all scales. In a well structured spiritually focussed "Radiant Zone", different kinds of people will be rather like immiscible liquids trying to mix,the "wrong" people cannot "get in" - it is energetically impossible. They always separate and form strata according to their vibratory condition.

In a thread of thinking that involves the consideration of guns and defense is it correct to bring up such "spirituality" and the significance that the spiritual laws will apply ? Yes I think so because it is central to the concept of "Radiant" in the title radiant zone.

With respect, I think that some of the thinking is old paradigm. (Guns, defense, discrimination etc). I am taking the opportunity here to offer an additional line of thinking that changes the paradigm that applies to the solution.

Of course, this thinking is valid and worthwhile because we are entering into a period of time that includes a chaotic transition for each person that is alive and the planet. During this time there may well be a case for old paradigm survivalist training/preparation and thinking and I will be there contributing to these efforts as well. I have made significant preparations of this nature in my personal life and have and will continue to help others do so if asked.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #204
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
For completeness I would think you left out the option to do nothing and remain content, heart centered and at one with the universe. There may of course be some more...

The world is a big place but spiritual laws apply on all scales. In a well structured spiritually focussed "Radiant Zone", different kinds of people will be rather like immiscible liquids trying to mix,the "wrong" people cannot "get in" - it is energetically impossible. They always separate and form strata according to their vibratory condition.

In a thread of thinking that involves the consideration of guns and defense is it correct to bring up such "spirituality" and the significance that the spiritual laws will apply ? Yes I think so because it is central to the concept of "Radiant" in the title radiant zone.

With respect, I think that some of the thinking is old paradigm. (Guns, defense, discrimination etc). I am taking the opportunity here to offer an additional line of thinking that changes the paradigm that applies to the solution.

Of course, this thinking is valid and worthwhile because we are entering into a period of time that includes a chaotic transition for each person that is alive and the planet. During this time there may well be a case for old paradigm survivalist training/preparation and thinking and I will be there contributing to these efforts as well. I have made significant preparations of this nature in my personal life and have and will continue to help others do so if asked.

A..
Anchor, I much appreciate your feedback.

For that left out option, I thought that by coming here and posting (@RADIANT ZONES thread) has been automatically filtered out. Meaning those participating here are interested of that, not remaining at home, in a middle of turmoil when SHTF.

My personal feeling about the Radiant Zone is it radiates a vibrational energy of a say frequency. All persons, that are tuned to that frequency will become or may become dwellers together. So after they found each other, no need anymore rules or regulation to behave as HUMANS. The rules and regulations, I see as SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) meaning: "What I should do if this or that is happening" I mean, in that condition of life threatening situation and an increased danger, any delay of decision or, even worse, not knowing what to do at all, could have pretty dire consequences for person and entire group.

So, anyway we discuss, any direction we will look, the way the world as is constructed is about of some kind of filtering (or auto filtering; just example, other people may consider our discussion boring for them, while we are enjoying). Therefore using terms segregationist, etc, seem bring bad resonances in our mental, but volens nolens, you cannot be in a Radiant Zone will all the world, just with those are resonate with you.

I'm strong supporter of helping and dedicated to help others, as much as we could by a grosso modo saying:
"Give until it's hurts"

The weapons there, were mentioned just for completeness (so some people might want use our guide will say: "hey, but where are the guns?" because many are still in the old paradigm, as you already smartly mentioned, but we must avoid to blame them).
So, anybody could disregard the point not fits with their way, but for the sake of completeness, this should be there. As the world is, with goods as with bads. In order we exclude from the beginning, the defense & stuff, will look as separatism or segregationist to others, not mention they will disregarding the entire informational value, that probably would of helped them, otherwise.

Look, also me I do not know 100% how is to be done to be good, otherwise would do it before asking you guys here. The whole point is to discuss and share all the points, while offering the rationale that backing our affirmations.

Please, I want to start fleshing the Organisation. We got some ideas about the conduit and ethics (thanks guys for contribution!)

Maybe the signature is a bit misdirecting. What I mean by those 5 B's:
Belief - faith, spirituality, higher vibration (that is not the pure Dawinistic C.O.G. stuff)
Brains - meaning wisdom, knowledge gathered and ready to be applied in case of SHTF
Beans - everything for nurturing
Bullets - In the meaning of defense, not necessarily by killing or by firearms, means everything put in place for safety
Band-Aids - the healling capabilities, body and spiritual wise

So, after sorting this out, I gladly await for your feedback, on how we choose the people and what do you want to add about "PEOPLE" section?
Once again, I would like to thank you and we keep the same frequency level.

Last edited by artvision; 07-26-2009 at 12:17 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:20 PM   #205
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Artivision: your approach is certainly comprehensive !

Change Bullets to Barter and you might just win me over on that one

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #206
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Artivision: your approach is certainly comprehensive !

Change Bullets to Barter and you might just win me over on that one

A..
With this, did I?
Old 07-26-2009, 02:26 PM   #207
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Dears,

I just got a strange information, which has to do with the coming devastating events soon to come in 2009, just not regard much as off-topic. (At least for the SHTF scenarios for the guide)

This information has been publicized in a book, which translated from Romanian will approximative sound like:
"Inuaki: My inner Reptilian" by Aryana Havah.

Here is the blog of the author; she is a lady doctor, psychologist working with kids (in a petty googlish english translation):

http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

It is, as all those stories, about a higher being that used to live on a planet called Inua, in constellation Orion.

Opposite with Ick's reptilians stories here is about something totally different. They are higher spiritual begins, called Inuaki, resembles humans, 2 metres tall, with a lizard look like tail, but have no scales just a smooth and velvety skin. They eat no meat, just plants, seeds and fruits that are planted on their own, nothing is wasted and everything is balanced on their planet, in accordance with respecting the laws of something called Matrix. The Matrix is a manifestation of the Divine will, like Holly Ghost look alike. Is acting as a database for all Energetically Emotion Forms, everything that a being is doing and thinking is stored there, in records specific that category based of a specific vibrationis frequency, etc.

This being reincarnated in a boy, called David, born in Romania and this David is revealing some extraordinary things, to a psychologist lady doctor, that has been brought to, by his mother. David, the Inuaki being, is reveling outstanding and mind boggeling things, about the Indigo children, the purpose of them being born on Earh, etc. about the God The Creator, the Matrix which govern all the 10 Universes, the shift we will be forced to pass through, etc. There are still other Inuaki being born on Earth, 3 in US, 2 in Germany, 1 in China, 1 in France, besides David, from Romania, totally 8 on Earth.

I d not want to waste your time too much, just this entity is bringing some interesting information, that has to do with our concerns here related with Radiant Zones.

So, Inuaki said that:
• Romania is the repository of a special kind of information and knowledge for the evolution and the benefit of the entire planet, located in Romanian mountains in Bucegi and Ceahlau (confirmed of many people of high emanating energy)
• Inuaki said there are some holographic projection in a form of pyramid with square base, with the purpose of protection, sending Energetic Thought Forms, for protection of Romania against some vicious attacks and for uplifting of the entire humanity
• That Romania has been the first place that emerged in this world after Creation (and that information is cross checked with a totally different other source)
• That the our firs ancestors lived here on that land, have been the first beings created on this Earth; from here they were spread on the entire planet
• That Romania is the only country that has 7 active chakras said similar as humans and same as the Earth has(California, South America, Australia, England, Egypt, Iran and Tibet)
• Inuaki have 10 chakra's, 7 similar as humans while 3 more above their head
• These chakra's are accompanied of energy fields, of different colors, look like concentric baloons one inside the other (hope I not make a mistake here as I'm not much in that kind of stuff)
• Also that Inuaki haven't have anymore Bioenergy fields as humans have, the had but transformed in some pure golden enery sphere
• Those 7 Romanian chakra's started be activated in 1986, with the maximum, in 2011
• Also that the Ancient Conscience of our Elders, will burst out with such a force that will ignite the hearts and conscience of the remaining survivors
• At world level will be problems related with water, or with water movements (he is not allowed to reveal exactly), while for Romania bad thing ahead: either very dire economic problems (and yes, I can confirm a coming Banking crash in connecting with IMF loan, recently) or an extreme devastating earthquake
• etc, etc

Just looking at this information as purely fictional, I have a desire to know what would be those water movements, that will devastating world, but leaving Romania untouched? (of course we will have our own part of "fun" in the planetary party, by earthquakes and economic destruction).

Could it be the gravitational pull, caused by a probable passing by celestial massive body that may affect rotation of Earth and pulling it to slow down, while the momentum of the rotating waters tends to flood the territories in some part, while in other will reveal the underwater ground?

Or this could be created by a massive meteorite impact causing a mega, giga tsunami which will propagate many thousands of KM?

Awaiting your thoughts?

Last edited by artvision; 07-26-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:38 PM   #208
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, I was only intending to follow the lively discussion here on this thread...but at the end, I decided to participate with my own thougths, as I advance the view that we need to share our wisdom(s) as much as possible...

My honest opinion...and as allways, it comes from my heart...is that NO, we don't need any RZ or communities.

Why? Let me elaborate shortly...

I posted recently on the nexus thread my humble opinion that we, as humanity, that we've reached a kind of "point of no return". We are NOT able to continue our existance as we did during the last centuries...it's simply not enough any more...we've reached the limit of our spiritual resources, we need help!

So building RZ's or any communities is not the answer for our needs. This is, if you wish, a "point of return" to the old habbits, and once again, we all see what the present outcome is...we, the humans, or humanity, we just blowed the whole "show"...

I do not prepare to live in any RZ or community, this is NOT what I'm suppossed to do here and now, while on earth and during this life...This is the way how I feel, it is my OWN truth and my OWN feelings are the only one which guidance I trust...

I do NOT accept any rools, we have enough rools to deal with these days, you all know this well...which doesn't mean that I'm an anarchist...

The truth is, I prepare to exist (I deliberately didn't use the words live or life) in a "world" without any limitations !!!! So I will not bother with any rools, written or said...I will just live this one life now and today the best I can, in accordance with my hearth, full with love and respect for all that is. The existence I'm heading to is simple and don't need any rools. The AGENDA??? It's called

ABUNDANCE

Whatever we need, it's there...Yeah, I know, it sounds utopically, but you should know that this "world" of existance really exist...

By the way, You should know something about me, which I never ever presented here on avalon...you should know that since my childhood, I guess I must have been 8 or 9 years old when it started, I felt a very strong conection with the native Indians from northern America...I read so many books, learned so much about their life and their way of living in unity with the nature...I so much wanted to be born back at that times, before the europeans conquered the american continents...

So, altough I don't have any memories of any previous lives as an Indian, I would say that YES...if I have to choose to live my further life in any form of community, I woold only like to live in a community based on the rools of the native Indians.

Important: If any of you need the urge to build such communities, please do so! This is YOUR path, your assignment, let your heart guide you. I guess, I will not participate .

with and with respect

malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 07-26-2009 at 05:19 PM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:53 PM   #209
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Actually, I was only intending to follow the lively discussion here on this thread...but at the end, I decided to participate with my own thougths, as I advance the view that we need to share our wisdom(s) as much as possible...

My honest opinion...and as allways, it comes from my heart...is that NO, we don't need any RZ or communities.

Important: If any of you need the urge to build such communities, please do so! This is YOUR path, your assignment, let your heart guide you. I guess, I will not participate .

with and with respect

malletzky
Respecting your decision. Hope that this time they will not herding and entrapping us in concentration camp as last time..
Old 07-26-2009, 02:57 PM   #210
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Respecting your decision. Hope that this time they will not herding and entrapping us in concentration camp as last time..
If "they" intend to do that really, we will not need any RZ's or communities any more...
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:10 PM   #211
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

As our manual is in printed form, it will take some time to type copy. Please be patient and I will have it as soon as I may.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:39 PM   #212
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

I will be putting up more information on the TracetheCircle forum so I don't bog down this thread with general information. I will still answer questions here, but I think the more complicated ones be answered elsewhere. An FAQ will be made out of your questions.

This topic is more broad and vague and I don't want to take away from that, but feel free to still ask.
TtC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 11:19 PM   #213
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, now that peace seems to have settled on this thread once more, I would like to add my two cents worth. We talk about RZ as if they are about material things and communities, but really we are each a radiant zone. We resonate/vibrate, at a certain level and all around us, is us, vibrating at the same level. All those so-called 'others' are mere mirrors of us, of our attitudes. Those that emotional affect us are just showing us where we are at. What we project on to someone else, is us, disallowed, not owned!

When I first started waking up many of my friends were waking up also but some thought I was quite odd and after a while we would just drift away. Birds of a feather do flock together. There is no getting away from that. There is equality of life force and there is freewill as to what one does with that lifeforce, how it is expressed. Everyones lessons are unique to them. As people wake up and grow in consciousness all people and situations around them change and grow, or leave. That has been my experience my whole life. When I was unconscious and later when I became more conscious.

Having gone through many troublesome and difficult experiences to be where I am today, I would not have wanted anyone to 'rescue' me, to have shortcircated my learning. I am grateful for all I have learned for myself, by myself.

One is much more effective to others waking up and then providing an example of awakened consciousness for others to be inspired by, to learn from. Our personalities take a great 'humbling' to bring us to wisdom. No one gets to soul contact, inner contact without a humbleness of being.

Whatever attribute of another person we focus on, we bring to the surface. A person may have many negative qualities, (according to us) but, if we find and focus on the good (God) of that person, that is what comes forth for us. That is the attribute that grows. Whatever is not focused on and given attention to, atrophies, disappears.

Great leaders love, share, inspire, teach protect, not by rules, regulations or any sort of force but by the power of their presence.

Love and LIght

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:57 AM   #214
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Carmen,

It's quite an experience when you first meet someone with that type of presence. I've met people like that too; the energy that hits you is very tangible and in a real sense, overwhelming. I don't doubt that you are thinking about Ramtha when you make that statement.

/NS
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:06 AM   #215
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]By the way, You should know something about me, which I never ever presented here on avalon...
Dearest Malletzky - Thank you for sharing the whole of your thoughts. It sat with me on a deep level. Please check this thread and listen to "Starwalker."
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9511
LOVE
Old 07-27-2009, 04:08 AM   #216
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, Ramtha would be such a leader but many others also. I have any sort of powerful leader in mind, even horses. A powerful leader doesnt necessarily have to "do' anything, he or she just "is". They radiate from themselves a powerful presence. One feels it and 'knows'

C
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:30 AM   #217
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
strong conection with the native Indians from northern America...I read so many books, learned so much about their life and their way of living in unity with the nature...I so much wanted to be born back at that times, before the europeans conquered the american continents...
I`m with you on this one Malletzky I feel that Connection as well google the word Star Warriors
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:56 AM   #218
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Good! Very good!

So what is the latest conclusion is that this issue for RZ preparation, at least as we are grasping it is a fuss... We just need to became humans, stay humans, in the purest sense and then the "Force" will be with us? That is as simple as that.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:35 AM   #219
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Hi TtC,
I had the curiosity and went on your web page. The story of the TRACE THE CIRCLE I found it very profound.

Similar to you, at very early age, in my first years of school, I had encountered the first "existential" problem for me at that age.

I remember as of today that it was history class and that I answered very good at class and then another colleague answered but not so good. He needed often be helped by teacher, he was running in circles re-telling what he said again, in other words, for my colleagues I asked opinion and for me, was a mess. But the surprise come after, when teacher has been telling the marks as she was writing down in the log register. My colleague got 10 (from 1 to 10 marking system) and me 9. I felt so bad for that one, as when I went to teacher to write down my mark in my personal notebook (it was a special notebook pocket size as a small contact agenda, where the teachers writing down the notes and your parents must sign for acknowledgement). Asked her: Teacher why you gave me 9 and my colleague 10, when his presentation was worse than mine? She looked very shocked, such as how a small kid has the guts ask her about her decision, looked to me such thru a magnify glass and said: because he's dad is in the Parents Class Board and your parents are only workers. I was speechless. Went home and asked what is that? My parents explained me, that such and such parents, with higher hierarchy in society with "relations" and more money that can "help" the class get painted, or get waxed on their expense, etc, were populating that boards or counsels. And because the teacher should show somehow gratitude will recompensate by giving their children higher marks (at least that, by giving good marks, costed no money or other things).

And from that moment on, I was so marked by that inequity, that I felt that I have to fight with injustice and inequity in human society.
Not only that, but from that early age, I started to carefully watch the society make-up and the relations between humans.

So, TtC, I like this remark from your front page:

" Instead, you would gladly give up your freedom and rights to a small group of people who tell you they will act in your best interest, when, in fact, they do not."

Thus, in the radiant zone, I will not accept anything that pure democracy, I will not accept a minority to lead again, in some "boards" or something and whatever RZ I might participate in, will just be a free will cooperative of people "birds of same feather (as Carmen nicely put) with all people with equal rights and everything we decide or we construct the regulaments or guides, will be that from our own, not others. And that all of us build it together, just not someone might invoke he has more right than other because he invited us in his retreat. I would not want to feel as a guest, but rather a whole rights host!

And because of that, I do not want to foolishly trade the existent inequity society, that we live in, with another plagued same by inequity and injustice, but other sort.

Last edited by artvision; 07-27-2009 at 07:44 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:40 AM   #220
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

The thing about "pure democracy" is that it is a population dependent concept. I will only work with a certain amount of people. History has shown us that it breaks down at about three hundred people as does "pure anarchy" (a society without government, not the lawlessness/evil thing that a lot of people think of).

Pure democracy, in my mind, would mean that you vote on every single decision. If you have too many people in such a system, it may take you three days to decide what to have for lunch. I'm not saying it can't be done, but I don't think most people would sit around the entire day deciding what to do. The way we currently live, we vote someone into "power" and they are "supposed" to act in our best interest. They usually don't unless we complain a lot and then it is usually just a small compromise to make the masses be quiet. The issue is, there were never checks and balances put in place to curb the power. Canada's system was adopted from the already corrupt British and so was the United States', partially.

If I had to choose something that was semi-acceptable, I would pick the Swiss system. They have a plebiscite on nearly all major decisions within each Canton. That means all who wish to vote go out and vote. I'm not sure if such a system is manipulated, I am just saying that in theory it seems better than most.

Within small groups, pure democracy can work wonders provided no one argues. I have been told of situations where people argue about something and then while some are still arguing, another group just does what was being argued about. The arguing takes up time and energy and solves nothing. There needs to be agreements at the beginning to minimize or eliminate arguing, otherwise things can get very out-of-hand.

After three hundred people is a different matter.

The piece Artvision is alluding to is HERE if anyone wishes to read it.

Last edited by TtC; 07-27-2009 at 08:47 AM.
TtC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:23 AM   #221
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

I'm reading more and more what this Inuaki being has to say.

He said that before 800,000 years ago (terrestrial) they were very primitive people (like us but thousand years ago).

And then, in that times another creature landed on their planet that were collected sample of mineral, water, also snatched 2 inuaki child with them.

After a while they have returned, being accompanied with a lot of inuaki-look-like beings, coming from those 2 children. The Inuaki looked up to this new visitors and the inuaki-look-like totally make them no worry. They veneered those space beings, such as we praise to our gods.

The visitor started to help the inuaki primitive society, teached them lots of things, gave them devices, help them to fight again other horrible creatures that lived in that seas and massacred the inuakies as many times they get out of waters.... In the end, the star comers, started a genetically program, designed to improve the local race, in order make them brighter to be able to use more sophisticated machineries and tools they brought on Inua planet. So they have good results, and after few thousand years, the race improved. The new guys were smarter, more able to use the visitor machines, and to digg up more minerals, gold and different issues that the visitors send to their planet for making spaceships, building etc. Also, to many of them have been added to their heads a special metal circles that the visitors make them wear. Said is make them safe against bad things. Though the genetic manipulations were accurate enough, not make inuakies too bright. After a while, some inuakies started to remove that metallic circles from their head and see nothing happened. Many more then removed that circles.

Everything was fine, until the inuakis observed that from time to time, some of their fellows gone missing. Nobody gave much thought until once, a inuaki did whiteness something very shockingly. That the visitors, snatched a inuaki, tied him up side down, conected two wires to that metallic circle from the victim head, wires went into a gigantic crystal. Then they make a cut at the victim throat collecting the blood. They took that blood and drink it. Then the victim was skinned and part from his body given for eat to the visitors. So much was the horrifying of the rest of inuaki that they decide to fight out these visitors. Later after that, they found out that crystal was charged with the feelings and emotions encountered during the dying process and because that were so strong, has been used such kind of food by the visitors, along with the blood and flesh. Something like a life energy which give them, the visitors, a boost like a drug.

The visitors then make a move like they leaving planet, but by trickery make themselves underground retreats where all stayied hidden. Through some local inuaki, which have more of their DNA from visitors, they did teach them how to take over the Inuaki society, by stealth, and be their spies. This operation succeeded so well that for thousands of years nobody believed anything. The spies, were acting in behalf of the hidden visitors, at their command poisoned the water and food of their fellows, with chemicals indicated by visitor, to keep them dumbed down.

The luck of the Inuakies has been that their planet vibrational energy start to be damaging the visitors, so they must leave planet of Inua, and that for good.

But that visitors find another planet to extract minerals and trash its resources. That planet was called EARTH. And that visitors coming from other stars were called anunnaki.

Those annunaki started the same pattern with the humans, adding inuaki DNA, just make good laborers and not too smart. later on, they added also anunnaki DNA, just to create some lineage breed, used for ruling and controlling the rest. This last lineage, had received strong warnings, not mix with others, just keep the lineage pure.

Same story as with Inua repeated on Earth, human looks to them as gods (the ancient Sumer), and then the annunaki just hidden in subterranean caves letting impresion they left the Earth. They secretly trained a part of their most DNA resemblance terranes, to be their spies into human society.
Because not all the humans have been been modified with Annunaki DNA, there still many with primitive ancestor DNA, added with inuaki DNA, while are of course, those with more annunaki DNA. The races, I might add, could be those of Cain and Abel (my humble remark, this is not of Inuaki)

The story repeated and up to now, the society is leaded though proxies, by hidden societies, royalty, religions (there is said the religions are made by them for easy ruling), then when the level of the awareness and vibrational level of the planet, woke up many, they resorted from religion to a corrupt science and education system, a dumbing down by chemicals in food, water, medicines and mainly vaccines and lately using some kind of waves (could be HAARP using radiant energy modulated with ELF waves, of evil, crimes, etc).
The most important thing, annunaki would not want humans to learn about, is that: HUMANAS are the most advanced creation of God, made trough Matrix means, humans have the prerogatives of God, as Imortality of their soul, Power of creation, etc. Our hidden rulers are afraid that if every man know that, then they cannot keep us in leash, by fear of disease, of death and by force of monetary system.

Said us: do not worry, the humans has not to do anything, that the Planet itself, mandated by the Universe Crator and its energies, will do that cleaning job. And just be credible said, that end of 2009/ begin 2010, the planetary monetary system will be down, never to come back again and not worry because is good like that, though he advised to easy passing these times till begin of 2012, when everything will be fine, would be nice to have a house on countryside, seeds and some tool, some stored food, just cope with the problems.

This being I read about, stated that even the people having much annunaki DNA in their genetic makeup, could be saved, if the Matrix(a tool of the God Creator) decide so, that the things were constructed so well, that there is no injustice or discrimination in the Created Universe; also stated that we humans have nothing to do, that everything is taken care and that is the first time in Universe, that the shift will preserve the people with EXISTENT PHYSICAL BODIES as it is, but unleashing some DNA changes which will improve us. So, said that many of us here, will be the whiteness to this strenuous but still marvelous process. (at Inuakies, their body suffered changes that of their before shift). bout the Earth shift, will be from 4th dimension as we have it now (3 coordinates +time) into the 5th dimension (whatever it will be that)

He said that the annunaki will go their way drawn by Creator, codiefied in Matrix database and good humans will remain only, at this planet and that the future will be bright and extraordinary, that the humans will live in harmony with animals and plants, even with stones (that have some self-awareness part, same as plants and animals) an the OVERALL vibration will be Love, a total and overwhelming love. Also he stated that in Universe there are two supreme forces or feelings, that of LOVE and that of HATE, there are no more others that couldn't be reduce to that two.

This is a nice and interesting story, as many as there are there. Maybe is just imagination, maybe is 80% true but urges we nothing to do, just make easy tasks for TPTB, maybe is 100%, who knows?

But wouldn't be on the safest side if we buit a RZ and if is like that then nothing is lost not a problem; but what we will do, if is not so nice as being depicted in that story and maybe others?

Last edited by artvision; 07-27-2009 at 11:31 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:34 AM   #222
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtC View Post
The thing about "pure democracy" is that it is a population dependent concept. I will only work with a certain amount of people. History has shown us that it breaks down at about three hundred people as does "pure anarchy" (a society without government, not the lawlessness/evil thing that a lot of people think of).

Pure democracy, in my mind, would mean that you vote on every single decision. If you have too many people in such a system, it may take you three days to decide what to have for lunch. I'm not saying it can't be done, but I don't think most people would sit around the entire day deciding what to do.

After three hundred people is a different matter.

The piece Artvision is alluding to is HERE if anyone wishes to read it.
TtC, you have perfectly right, with the amount of people have to decide what to do, which way to go. Also sorry for forgetting mention the link when I was referring to your site.

As I never thought of a radiant zone of more than 20, max 30 families (meaning not more than 60-100 people), though the mundane jobs could be handled by some voted by majority as "RESPONSIBLE".

STOREKEEPER, G.I. JOE, DOC, INTEL GUY, FATHER OF THE LAND, HANDY MAN, CHEF, MASTER CRAFTSMAN, etc

These persons will coordinate the specific activities, but all the important, life/death decisions, will be taken by the democratic vote of majority.

The community leader must to exults the energy of leadership, he/she must be the most trusted and knowledgeable and his/her decision will be at own responsability when the situation require fast action.

Last edited by artvision; 07-27-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:08 PM   #223
Myplanet2
In The Mists

You can not "break" into the new, while residing in the old.

Multidimensionality is not easy to grasp until you experience it, at which point you cease attempting to grasp it.

Old paradigm thinking is "if this, then that". "first you this, then you that". That's linear 3D paradigm. The very same one which spawned "Top Down" organization. It has no imagination. It has no creativity. It has no spontaneity. It's "thought through". "figured out".

It's OLD, OLD, OLD. It's done. It's gone to meet it's maker. It is no more. It's shuffled off it's mortal coil. The fat lady sang up a storm.

You can't "organize" a radiant zone. If you are trying to do so, the joke is on you. Organized Radiant Zone is an oxymoron.

Let's plan this thing out, and watch nobody show up.

Undoubtedly, the results of such attempts will be better than, an improvement over, efforts to simply survive with "My Stuff and People" intact. That's just homo sapiens fear talking.

The lions share of the work involved in this evolution into 4th and 5th density, is all about letting go. It's in examining, honestly, what serves. And what serves not. Letting go of all the "trained in" ways of perceiving. We are waiting to burst forth from a cocoon of our own manufacture, one hard lesson, one regretted mistake, one will imposed, one submission to a "knows best", one sacrifice, at a time.

we are evolving into a reality where control and personal power are obsolete, and in a way that is obvious to all. Where we are headed, no few, control any many. It's not necessary, because we all know one another's hearts and minds.

If you stop now and take stock of what you perceived about others some few short years ago, and what you perceive now, you'll see how far along this path we've already come.

Organized Radiant Zones? As opposed to real Radiant Zones? That's like the difference between watching a life in a movie, and living one.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 07-27-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:51 PM   #224
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
You can not "break" into the new, while residing in the old.

Multidimensionality is not easy to grasp until you experience it, at which point you cease attempting to grasp it.

Old paradigm thinking is "if this, then that". "first you this, then you that". That's linear 3D paradigm. The very same one which spawned "Top Down" organization. It has no imagination. It has no creativity. It has no spontaneity. It's "thought through". "figured out".

It's OLD, OLD, OLD. It's done. It's gone to meet it's maker. It is no more. It's shuffled off it's mortal coil. The fat lady sang up a storm.

You can't "organize" a radiant zone. If you are trying to do so, the joke is on you. Organized Radiant Zone is an oxymoron.

Let's plan this thing out, and watch nobody show up.

Undoubtedly, the results of such attempts will be better than, an improvement over, efforts to simply survive with "My Stuff and People" intact. That's just homo sapiens fear talking.

The lions share of the work involved in this evolution into 4th and 5th density, is all about letting go. It's in examining, honestly, what serves. And what serves not. Letting go of all the "trained in" ways of perceiving. We are waiting to burst forth from a cocoon of our own manufacture, one hard lesson, one regretted mistake, one will imposed, one submission to a "knows best", one sacrifice, at a time.

we are evolving into a reality where control and personal power are obsolete, and in a way that is obvious to all. Where we are headed, no few, control any many. It's not necessary, because we all know one another's hearts and minds.

If you stop now and take stock of what you perceived about others some few short years ago, and what you perceive now, you'll see how far along this path we've already come.

Organized Radiant Zones? As opposed to real Radiant Zones? That's like the difference between watching a life in a movie, and living one.
Dear Myplanet2,

Your words cannot go without touching a truthful and sensitive heart. I cannot argue with you in any of the senses, meaning nor agree nor dissenting as long a human being, that I know (or me), never experienced a dimensional shift or never been there in the new to come, or which maybe existing now in a parallel universe or in the Thought of the Universe. Because our being is not grasping yet this high knowledges, we are still chained in the old Paradigm.

What need to contradict you (see this 3D human desire of contradicting, which is raised by non knowing priori what will be), at least as concept level is that nothing in Universe cannot happened in an instant. In advanced physics and electronics, there is not existing in reality the Signal Puls, which should be vertical perfectly in the graphs. In reality these cannot be accomplished because the speed of variation cannot be infinite. At least in the nature we can grasp and quantize. But then I heard reading esoteric sources stories that even people when dead, there is not instant. There is still a period of 3 days time when the so called "soul" is like the software that handled the hardware of the body, is first leaving the hands, then the feet, then hearth and concentrate in spinal cord and then it leaves the material body.

Judging so, by this and also by scientific issues, we can say dead, not-so-dead and completely dead.

This why, I think the conscience shift must be gradually, not suddenly (cannot variate in time=0, perfectly), because that would lead to some enormous instabilities and troubles and against physics to an infinite amount of energy. Even the wormholes are consuming extraordinary high amount of energy, can be calculated by the size of the hole, but still is finite!

Remaining the concept of shifting in other dimension if can be counted instanly in the first universe system of reference-referential system of universe from where we left, may only then could be instant, I don't know, but that is just a technicality, that God will easily sort it out. Whatever I'm say is that I believe that we need a period of preparations then is happening the shift, and those unable will not make it. Who knows or who can illustrate this things, or better who can pass you though that things?

I am highly appreciated your words, excuse my lack of: ability, knowledge, living experience of such things, for what will come.

I give a more profound though of what you said. So are you stating that we should modify ourselves on our inside, then became as a radiant Zone, not physically construct one, because that part will be taken care by God, if we ARE as he wishes us to be?
That's meaning we should work on our thoughts, on our feelings, on our consciens, to do and emanate positivity and don't worry, the rest is taken care? You should want us to leave the old mentality of Oh may God, what I'm going to do? I need to do this retreat, I do need store this provisions, so and so. That are you stating, MyPlanet2?

Hope I wasn't so confusing, but also for me these things not very clear.

Last edited by artvision; 07-27-2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:28 PM   #225
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Artvision. I see your heart. You are so far along already.

There is nothing coming. It's already here. the shift has been taking place for several years already, and it'll be all over by the end of 2012.

The idea of instantaneous depends on the existence of linear time. Since linear time does not exist in fact, and since we must create the view that it does constantly, we need simply choose to view differently.

In multidimensional reality, there is only now. and everything which we try to stretch out into the past and future, including all the infinite variations we constantly shift between, exist now. Everything is now, and we simply choose our participation.

We are creative. The universe supports our creation. We choose what to have manifest, and the universe provides it.

But most of our creative aspects exist outside of time, so if we try to analyze from within this "placed Viewpoint", it seems not to be so. We say I want riches manifested, or I want peace. Since the concept "now" is irrelevant unless seen in context of "then", that peace and riches could manifest any-when.

Multi dimensional ideas don't translate into tri dimensional paradigm.

Mind doesn't lead to multidimensional existence, heart does.

And science is making the leap too, in a way. Listen to Kerry's interview with Ananda Bosman.

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...amelot_09.html
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote