Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-19-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hillary Clinton admits that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) runs the Governmen

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=14439

Quote:
“Thank you very much, Richard, and I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department. We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future.

I can assure you that when I was in public school in the 1960s and early 1970s, not once did I ever hear about an organization called the Council on Foreign Relations in any of my history classes. If this organization seems to have such a powerful influence on the Federal Government’s actions, why have I only been hearing about it in the past decade? Hmmmmm.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hillary Clinton admits that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) runs the Gover

I had to shut the tape off when she started slinging the BS about how she has helped us in fighting for our rights.

Afraid that we all have lived in total darkness on this part of our history
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hillary Clinton admits that the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) runs the Gover

Council on Foreign Relations. Hmmm. How foreign is 'Foreign'? Should the name really be Council on Alien Relations(CAR)? Aliens>Vatican>Bilderberg>CFR>USA? Once again...I don't really know...but this seems like a likely chain of command.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:39 PM   #4
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=14439
I can assure you that when I was in public school in the 1960s and early 1970s, not once did I ever hear about an organization called the Council on Foreign Relations in any of my history classes. If this organization seems to have such a powerful influence on the Federal Government’s actions, why have I only been hearing about it in the past decade? Hmmmmm.
So much for ... we the people
Old 07-19-2009, 09:37 PM   #5
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I think that we the people should press charges in every way possible, period . Start administrative procedures immediately to combat infectious politicians from establishing omnipotent jurisdiction. We have to start doing and acting at the level that our opponents are operating in, in order to protect to whole. We are the whole and sum. There is no greater flaw then the inability of good men willing to better the whole.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:11 PM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Well if they are all aliens, its funny because Mischelle Obama has been on their council for quite some time. I was surprised to see that when I researched them last year.

so many of them in washington have been forever it seems

even ole george bush sr is still there on the board. LOL along with his dementia
Old 07-19-2009, 11:25 PM   #7
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

It is the same captors ruling us this past generation, until the next. Although they may get information from a hidden past, they are still the ones on the top of the pyramid, now if you look at the top of the pyramid, it is quite a bit smaller portion to the rest of the base. there are not that many at the top. Most all of the ptb, that we the people, are sulfuring too, have been there for a while, there is only so much space at the top, that the top can handle. They will be there till they choose to leave your view.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:13 AM   #8
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I highly recommend reading the book "Shadows of Power" by Perloff. He documents thoroughly how most of our Presidents have been involved with this group. The CFR takes it's orders from the RCIA in London. The book is not very big, but it is packed with documentation on the perniciousness of the CFR and other similar organizations. Amazingly we hear little about the Trilateral Commission which is just as important in subverting the rights of Americans.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:23 PM   #9
Nebula

All these things been known about for along time. Its just more ppl need to be made aware of it. The Clintons have been all apart of it from gate.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:35 PM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
It is the same captors ruling us this past generation, until the next. Although they may get information from a hidden past, they are still the ones on the top of the pyramid, now if you look at the top of the pyramid, it is quite a bit smaller portion to the rest of the base. there are not that many at the top. Most all of the ptb, that we the people, are sulfuring too, have been there for a while, there is only so much space at the top, that the top can handle. They will be there till they choose to leave your view.

And one lonely one at the very top is the good ole pope............
Old 07-22-2009, 04:48 AM   #11
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

And The Council of National Policy.

There are the Communist one and Fascist the other real Parties of US both subjets to the Jesuits and the Black Pope.

Cheers! ... waaah
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote