Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-15-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Default vaccination mandatory in Zwitserland??

Hi all,

I listen to the project camelot radio show with With Jane Burgermeister And Dr. John Waterman
they talk about the vaccination are going to be mandatory in Zwitserland.
Does any body have more information about this or any source?
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:56 AM   #2
Helvetic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: vaccination mandatory in Zwitserland??

Absolutely NOT true!!!

But I feel Im getting sick of all those fear mongering shEIt about that subject!
Helvetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:03 AM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

looks like there is more false news everywhere...great manipulation on all fronts....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:17 AM   #4
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, I get that but do you have any info about it like a link, a person who has been on this that can get more information about it????

Instead is it Not true or true, because I don't wanna go back in to a yes or no 4 year old BS. It is my lollie no it is not, yes it is blablablabla

Can any confirm this please!!!!
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:54 AM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi mu2143,

There is no evidence, at least by what I can see on the internet, to suggest that Switzerland is to carry out mandatory vaccinations for the H1N1 flu virus.

There is a discussion forum about flu vaccines in Switzerland which may be nearer to the truth at this link:

http://www.englishforum.ch/family-ma...ccination.html

However there was an interesting article about Novartis, a Swiss pharmaceutical company which recently 'discovered' a vaccine against the bug only one day after the WHO declared a pandemic of the virus and stated that it is ready for CLINICAL TRIALS of its' EXPERIMENTAL swine flu vaccine.

http://www.waow.com/global/story.asp?S=10522035

Clinical trials are normally tried out in the poorer nations so as to reduce the cost of litigation if there are serious side effects to the vaccine and of course the poorer nations will open the door as they will not be able to afford the already tested vaccine later on down the road. Also we can't forget the fact that developing country politicians are always open to a 'back hander' to allow the testing begin on their people.

It could well be that the interviewees on the radio program heard 'chatter' from the political wing in Switzerland about considering H1N1 vaccinations in that country and so are shouting loud and proud declaring that it will happen trying to keep ahead of the curve and be the first to declare.

At this stage in the game, it's more of an opinion, or educated guess than a solid fact. Although at this stage it is only an educated guess, it should'nt be ruled out all together. At the end of the day, for you who is in Holland and me who is here in Brazil, what happens in Der Schweiz doesn't really affect us that much.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Ok, I get that but do you have any info about it like a link, a person who has been on this that can get more information about it????

Instead is it Not true or true, because I don't wanna go back in to a yes or no 4 year old BS. It is my lollie no it is not, yes it is blablablabla

Can any confirm this please!!!!

Last edited by Steve_A; 07-16-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:58 PM   #6
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, what I heard on the Project Camelot radio show interview with Jane Bugermeister this past Tuesday was this, ( I didnt have a number counter to see the exact time this was discussed, but it was about 1/3rd of the way through)

Bill asked," if people resist can they say you know what, Im not gonna do this, I refuse to allow this violation of my own body space, what do you thik is likely to happen next?"

She answered," Im not sure what the legal position is in countries, whether youre even entitled to say that, I think that in the U.S.A, you might not be entitled, in Switzerland for example, you might not be entitled to decline...as far as I know, if the gov. or local authorites forces people to take it everybody will simply get a ring, or a call from the police and theyll be told to appear at a certain spot or medical center and there will be no exceptions or excuses allowed, and if you refuse, "and this is in Switzerland" theyll be carted off to jail or put in quarantine, so they really are looking at a situation where you either take the virus, or you have to face quarantine, jail, or police force, you could be forceably injected with this Bio-weapon atleast thats the situation potentially in countries like Switzerland and in the U.S.A........."

Anyway, thats where it came from, her interview! I of course cant confirm any of this, and will try to get some answers to see if its true or not!!! Im very curious!

Last edited by elsinorelore; 07-16-2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: also notice how she said," atleast thats the situation potentially......."
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:57 PM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi elsinorelore,

Looking at the text you posted and basing my answer on the text, everything doesn't pass to be an idea, a hypothesis by this woman. The problem with this sort of thing is that a lot of people misconstrue what is being said to be the truth.

The first thing she said was, "I'm not sure what the legal position is in countries". She declared that she is not the person qualified to answer this sort of question and should have stopped there, but she goes on,

"I think in the US you might not be". Once again she said she wasn't sure.

She said, "I think" and "Might be". There is so much ambiguity there, but that wasn't enough for her as she continues, "In Switzerland, for example, you might not be". If she is not sure the legal position in countries how can she even begin to comment about Switzerland. Her comments are based on what? Ignorance of course.

She goes on, "As far as I know you just get a ring". I really don't know where that came from as any other obligotory vaccine that exists throughout history, telephone calls are not received. Does she really beleive that everybody receives a telephone call? Really? Really!

She then returns to Switzerland affirming, "and this is in Switzerland they'll be carted off to jail or put in quarantine". Once again this claim is baseless as she already admitted that she didn't know what goes on in countries.

Finally in the quotes you posted she said that, "at least thats the situation potentially in countries like Switzerland and in the U.S.A........". The key word here is the word 'potentially'. It isn't a fact, it's an idea, a hypothesis. She leaves herself protected by saying 'potentially' so that if it doesn't come to pass she an say that she didn't say it would.

It's a little like politicians during campaigns all of a sudden start saying, "I believe" which means that they are not stating fact, they are stating a belief. People take this as fact, but as we can see if we break everything down, it isn't.

In the case of politicians, it's a belief. In the case of the interviewee you mentioned, it's an idea that she has based on nothing factual, which suprises me as a good journalist would have done their homework before making statements.

"The difference between “propaganda” and “journalism” is that (ideally, at least) the latter is built on a robust consideration of the facts at hand" - Dave Neiwert

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsinorelore View Post
Ok, what I heard on the Project Camelot radio show interview with Jane Bugermeister this past Tuesday was this, ( I didnt have a number counter to see the exact time this was discussed, but it was about 1/3rd of the way through)

Bill asked," if people resist can they say you know what, Im not gonna do this, I refuse to allow this violation of my own body space, what do you thik is likely to happen next?"

She answered," Im not sure what the legal position is in countries, whether youre even entitled to say that, I think that in the U.S.A, you might not be entitled, in Switzerland for example, you might not be entitled to decline...as far as I know, if the gov. or local authorites forces people to take it everybody will simply get a ring, or a call from the police and theyll be told to appear at a certain spot or medical center and there will be no exceptions or excuses allowed, and if you refuse, "and this is in Switzerland" theyll be carted off to jail or put in quarantine, so they really are looking at a situation where you either take the virus, or you have to face quarantine, jail, or police force, you could be forceably injected with this Bio-weapon atleast thats the situation potentially in countries like Switzerland and in the U.S.A........."

Anyway, thats where it came from, her interview! I of course cant confirm any of this, and will try to get some answers to see if its true or not!!! Im very curious!

Last edited by Steve_A; 07-16-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #8
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Absolutely Steve A!!!
If ya noticed I stuck a bit in at the end saying about the potential possibilty....I am on your page exactly, there were alot of maybes in there, thats why I said I should look into it, as Im not sure as to the laws here if this possible maybe might come to be....Thanks for pointing this out though, Im not as good with words as you are! best to you too! elsi
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote