Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 06-07-2009, 05:35 AM   #1
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Best Recent Bilderberger article depicting who is Controlling the Planet right now.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article11025.html

Well worth the read.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Best Recent Bilderberger article depicting who is Controlling the Planet right no

I remember Daniel Estulin from Alex Jones' Endgame.

Bilderberg Objectives

The Group's grand design is for "a One World Government (World Company) with a single, global marketplace, policed by one world army, and financially regulated by one 'World (Central) Bank' using one global currency." Their "wish list" includes:

-- "one international identify (observing) one set of universal values;"

-- centralized control of world populations by "mind control;" in other words, controlling world public opinion;

-- a New World Order with no middle class, only "rulers and servants (serfs)," and, of course, no democracy;

-- "a zero-growth society" without prosperity or progress, only greater wealth and power for the rulers;

-- manufactured crises and perpetual wars;

-- absolute control of education to program the public mind and train those chosen for various roles;

-- "centralized control of all foreign and domestic policies;" one size fits all globally;

-- using the UN as a de facto world government imposing a UN tax on "world citizens;"

-- expanding NAFTA and WTO globally;

-- making NATO a world military;

-- imposing a universal legal system; and

-- a global "welfare state where obedient slaves will be rewarded and non-conformists targeted for extermination."
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:30 PM   #3
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Best Recent Bilderberger article depicting who is Controlling the Planet right no

So lets say the Bilderberger group is behind the scenes pulling the strings, here is my report card on that, elephants being hunted down for their tusks caught in trunk traps to starve, they havn't managed to correct that, the rain forest in south america being torn apart and burned, they havn't managed to correct that, Hunger around the world, still happening , energy dependence on oil , nobody in that group has come to the plate to let the technology flow free, a focus on education around the world and human rights , are you kidding me.

If this group has been around and pulling strings I'd say there report card is an F. Thats for failure. Money is not the contol factor, it's love of your country, heritage, and your fellow man, it's the sharing of music , the richness of cultural foods, and the beauty of diverse animal and plant life of different parts of the world that make us appreciate the beauty of this place.

I certainley don't have my head in the sand of the negatives, but I have spent a small brief time with some so called elite back in my younger years . Although many in that circle are educated from books, real life seems to be much more harder to deal with and finding depth in a person as such seems to be a stuggle because of the bubble they have lived in almost their entire life becuase of the so called power and money factor. Some of the individuals who have made it to the top from the bottom have that depth because they realize and appreciate how they got there and now know what to do with it.

I saw a story on the Kennedy family yesterday on TV and how they are in fighting on the power struggle on who should take over in old teddy's place when he kicks the bucket. He isn't even gone yet and the chess pieces are being moved.How shallow is that! Until the so called elite learn how to use their resources to make this world a better place and realize cultural differences have value and richness as to who we are as a place of love and life. Then I would say they have failed miserably to this point as well. Power and money is as shallow and disposable as a diaper worn for a day. Taking care of this planet and all it has to offer will last a lifetime if embraced. I don't think that thought even exists in many who are so called in charge today , so when they say they have an agenda of the future, if the past is any indication of their performance I think you know the answer.

Follow the light, stay postitive, do something kind everyday , and embrace educating our fellow citizens of this earth, there is much work to be done all with positive results.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:43 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
Follow the light, stay postitive, do something kind everyday , and embrace educating our fellow citizens of this earth, there is much work to be done all with positive results.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote