Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 11-14-2008, 09:43 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default LATEST: Black triangle UFOs 'not piloted by alien beings'

http://www.louthleader.co.uk/news/LA...not.4692215.jp
Published Date: 13 November 2008
Friday 11am - RECENT sightings of triangular shaped UFOs in the Louth area have lead to claims they are piloted by Americans.
Eric Goring contacted us to say he was seeing the craft fly near his home in Brinkhill.

Now Julian Schmidt has emailed us to say he believes they are not of alien origin - but man made.

He said: "I have been studying these Black Triangle phenomena since 1987, when my three sons and I witnessed one flying low and slow across our house one night.

"I distinctly heard a low pitched humming sound being made by the craft.

"The sound reminded me of a 600 amp 60 hertz transformer under maximum load.

"I am an Electronic Technician and have experience with state of the art technology.

"It is my belief that these craft use some sort of fusion reactor that must be shielded with a very powerful electromagnetic field. Similar to the Tokamak Fusion technology.

"I do not believe that these craft are piloted by alien beings. This technology may also be able to cancel the effects of gravity and drag. Hence the incredible rates of acceleration.

"A friend of mine has a brother working for the NSA. All he will tell me is that they have technology 20 years in advance of what we civilians have access to.

"I believe the United States operates these 'Black Triangles'. It is not so hard to imagine when you consider the annual military budget is nearly 600 billion dollars!
What she doesn't mention is the black military budget is something like 3 trillion over 3 years-there was 3 trillion they 'lost' somewhere last reckoning.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:51 PM   #2
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST: Black triangle UFOs 'not piloted by alien beings'

Barry King ; aka The Watcher has evidence that these ufo's are military crafts made by us.

I saw one back in the early 80's it was black and triangular in shape,more like a stelph type aircraft.
It hovered above my home and surprisingly no else but my family saw it.
We was in the garden watching it high above us, it made no sound but you could feel a electrical force beaming down.
At one point there were lights on the undercarriage, after a few seconds a humming noise could be heard then it simply shot off at such a high speed we could just about make it out in the night sky.
Barry says this type of craft was used by the military in abduction scenarios.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:06 PM   #3
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

great thread/post!

i would even say that it`s not just the US. it`s all NATO`s toys out there...it may seem a bit unlogical but the fact, that british UFO documents are thrown at the public makes me think like that.
methinks that`s typical british subtleness..(mixed with Irish philosophy)
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:09 PM   #4
we1are1all1one
Avalon Senior Member

The triangular shape fits well with the system that began as Project Skyvault, which used 3 high-powered microwave generators in the configuration of a triangular phase-conjugate mirror. This is explained in detail in Dr Paul LaViolette's latest work "Secrets of Anti-Gravity Propulsion"
we1are1all1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:18 PM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Dya think that this could be the wimperings of disclosure of this type of aircraft-they say that military technology tends to be used decades before it is exposed into the public sector?
Old 11-14-2008, 10:27 PM   #6
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Dya think that this could be the wimperings of disclosure of this type of aircraft-they say that military technology tends to be used decades before it is exposed into the public sector?

absolutely business as usual
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:41 PM   #7
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I tried to get a picture of it also, this was before mobiles and digital cameras
i tried to take it with an old kodak flash camera, nothing worked i couldn't even get it to rewind.
I live near the marsden airbase,wonder if it could have come from there!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:15 PM   #8
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Antale,

Considering the number of posts on this forum you deserve your own Antaletriangular shaped UFO

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:21 PM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi Antale,

Considering the number of posts on this forum you deserve your own Antaletriangular shaped UFO

Cheers
Yeah cheers you will be there soon and i'll have one made up for yer ready duck!!!lol.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:46 AM   #10
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I am reminded of the Lacerta File (the reported interview with a native Terran reptilian female) where Lacerta mentioned that the triangular crafts are human-made.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:26 PM   #11
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Triangle. Rumored developed in the mid-eighties..ie still fairly visible.

The more recent (90's) countermeasures craft are coated with gel metal that when electrified gives almost invisibility for short periods (the gel burns off and has to be re-applied).

SHARP - (Super- heated, aurora, reflective protocol).
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:36 PM   #12
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Triangle. Rumored developed in the mid-eighties..ie still fairly visible.

The more recent (90's) countermeasures craft are coated with gel metal that when electrified gives almost invisibility for short periods (the gel burns off and has to be re-applied).

SHARP - (Super- heated, aurora, reflective protocol).

Hi K626
Do you have anymore info. on this gel?
Is SHARP the name of this technology? Like RAM - Radar Absorbant Material that was used on the early stealth aircraft

Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:15 PM   #13
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Hi K626
Do you have anymore info. on this gel?
Is SHARP the name of this technology? Like RAM - Radar Absorbant Material that was used on the early stealth aircraft

Iain
Hi Iain,

No. Sorry. I know it only lasts when active for 10 to 15 min only - before it falls off (oxidizes?).
Yes.
SHARP has been superseded , but by what I don't know (not through want of trying mind).
Old 11-26-2008, 10:43 PM   #14
Sol Invictus
Banned

Oh you mean these little nasty things?

These have (the original pictures) have been verified by image experts to be real, all exif data is intact and they were indeed taken on a mobile phone on two seperate occasions by the same person.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:07 AM   #15
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the linked article. I too am coming around to the possibility the triangular floating vehicles may be of US origin. The problem I still have though is what were they flying around Belgium for in the early nineties? Just seems to me hovering just above a building in a small Belgium town, witnessed by Police is well, not exactly stealthy if you know what I mean.

The phoenix deal back then to.. not the night of the Mountain episode but the outskirts eye witnesses claiming the thing was four or five football fields wide. Where would the Military park-it?
First I had heard some were military was in /96 after viewing an interview w/ Edgar Fouche (other Edgar Fouche Interview linked below).
I'm still puzzled with the big Triangles.

TR-3B and Military Triangular Craft--Edgar Fouche:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...53008157051965

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:21 AM   #16
Sol Invictus
Banned

Small craft - man made. Belgium craft, man made.

Large craft, exotic / non terrestrial craft mix. Their tech, our work.

Mile long craft / aircraft carrier sized and above are alien in design, construction and piloting.

SHARP - thats a very awesome technology that is extremely black world in nature. However, it is not visual stealth, it is the material ability to withstand mach 7 at sea level and mach 11 at 100 K feet with zero surface ablation, zero ionisation and enables all passive sensors to work at 100% effectivness.

In short, a hypersonic aircrafts dream material.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:53 AM   #17
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post

Mile long craft / aircraft carrier sized and above are alien in design, construction and piloting.

SHARP - thats a very awesome technology that is extremely black world in nature. However, it is not visual stealth, it is the material ability to withstand mach 7 at sea level and mach 11 at 100 K feet with zero surface ablation, zero ionisation and enables all passive sensors to work at 100% effectivness.

In short, a hypersonic aircrafts dream material.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:51 AM   #18
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Mile long craft / aircraft carrier sized and above are alien in design, construction and piloting..
---

Cool, thanks for that. Wondering if you could share where you researched that or who's stuff helped you arrive at those conclusions?
Old 11-27-2008, 07:49 PM   #19
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C77 View Post
I think this one was based out of Steweart Newburg...it was huge with 3 lights in each corner and a single white light off center...black, low and emitting a loud 60 hz hum. I tired to take a picture of it with my cell phone camera and it never worked again after...it fried somehow....I actually was pulled off the road when this thing passed over the thruway and it went right over my car...I know many other people had to have seen this as trucks and cars were passing by me.

Here is the link to the report made to NUFORC

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/047/S47696.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I tried to get a picture of it also, this was before mobiles and digital cameras
i tried to take it with an old kodak flash camera, nothing worked i couldn't even get it to rewind.
I live near the marsden airbase,wonder if it could have come from there!
Reason you cannot find the super large triangles base? you'll need a ship to get there, and then a submarine once you get to your location. The smaller ones are based on Puerto rico but don't go wandering in the forest, because highly cammod up men await you at the waterfalls edge.

The lighter than air mobile ICBM hunters are based in a valley, inside a massive cave complex, where one hanger alone can hold five 747s easily in both length and width.

Hence the Soviets never found them and lived in fear of these vehicles. Still do.

Hence the Chinese never found them either.

Oh and the electrical humming? thats the positive and negative charge rolling across the liquid ceramic skin.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:06 PM   #20
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Reason you cannot find the super large triangles base? you'll need a ship to get there, and then a submarine once you get to your location. The smaller ones are based on Puerto rico but don't go wandering in the forest, because highly cammod up men await you at the waterfalls edge.

The lighter than air mobile ICBM hunters are based in a valley, inside a massive cave complex, where one hanger alone can hold five 747s easily in both length and width.

Hence the Soviets never found them and lived in fear of these vehicles. Still do.

Hence the Chinese never found them either.

Oh and the electrical humming? thats the positive and negative charge rolling across the liquid ceramic skin.

Seems to me flying triangles are all Govt owned and operated w/exception of the 340 x 700' (appx) models generally seen at night which are a group of fifty foot (appx) diameter EBE models traveling in a V-formation not unlike the pics taken in Alabama and Colorado between fifty-eight and sixty-five, and 91 Belgium, 96 Phoenix (not the mountain group) and 2005 Peurto Rico with some high altitude sightings sprinkled in between mainly in south east US.

The static charge and fuzzy-aura bottomed craft felt by some witnesses, are the Alien models while the burnt skin design eg Betty Cash, her Son and Vicky Lundrum is still unknown, less the twenty-some Chinook choppers following it.

As well as the Mexican business man in appx /94 who suffered permanent white blotches on his forehead, arms and right hand (holding camera) and was quite Ill for two weeks.

Anyway I could go on but in point -- who really knows who pilot's the machines without actually seeing Men or EBEs' in it/them. I do believe Ret. Col Corso (deceased) says a bunch about certain aspects of EBE craft mod us operandi in his book The Day After Roswell.

Crafts of varying triangular sizes are housed in the vicinity of Indian Springs, Nevada, Deep Springs, Colorado, Yakima Indian Reserve, Washington State. As well as Moreno Valley, Ca and some Air-force Bases.

Anyway I could go on but this stuff's pretty simple to check-out on the net.

RSF
Old 11-28-2008, 10:01 PM   #21
Sol Invictus
Banned

So because RSF said so, this thread drops dead because we can get all of this off the internet...

Well, RSF, you sure as hell killed this thread stone cold. Have to hand it to you, a paid shill couldn't of done it better.

Guess the rest of what i have to add will just keep; although your going to be hard pressed to find that on the net.

Hey ho, never mind.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:04 AM   #22
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So because RSF said so, this thread drops dead because we can get all of this off the internet...

Well, RSF, you sure as hell killed this thread stone cold. Have to hand it to you, a paid shill couldn't of done it better.

Guess the rest of what i have to add will just keep; although your going to be hard pressed to find that on the net.

Hey ho, never mind.
I have a feeling this is still very early days for this thread.