Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-12-2010, 01:13 PM   #1
Strandloper
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Orange Guys (LASO's) in the Skies.

What are these Orange Lights that have been readily appearing in uk night Skies over the past several months. I'm going to refrain from using terms 'orbs' or 'ufo' as it conjures up different notions and imagery. As the phenonema up for discussion and debate are Luminescent Arial Spherical Objects i will use the term LASO's.
Curious to know, has any one observed these Orange Laso's during daylight hours? or is the arial phenomena in question here observed night time only.

Bluebeam? Lanterns? Military Craft? ET?
For me they are just too obvious with slow often ponderous motions but can suddenly show dramatic and very fast aceleration. So far my assumption is that they are Terrestrial in origin, they may be Bluebeam technology or may be military craft with next generation propulsion system. Maybe also part of a contolled disclosure. Who knows.
What's your take on These Orange Guys in the Skies?
Peace and Love
Strand

Last edited by Strandloper; 01-12-2010 at 01:26 PM.
Strandloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:30 PM   #2
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Orange Guys (LASO's) in the Skies.

I watched one rise before christmas from a field about 3/4 mile away. Rose slowly in my direction and slowly rose higher, went over the houses and into the distance.

Made a report to a local ufo group. Dont know what it was but seemed to shimmer like it had flames!!

One thing i did notice was it moved into the wind so wasnt blown in that direction.

Was suggested that it was a chinese lantern.!! yup, one that goes in the oposite direction to the wind, dont think so.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:38 PM   #3
Strandloper
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for input here Ammit. I agree also that the 'lanterns' explantion does not fit, as i have witnessed a group of them back in the summer above the skies of Torbay with several of a group of about eight or so Orange Guys moving in and out of formation becoming stationary and then moving contra to original direction.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:11 PM   #4
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I saw an amazing video of orbs which made me change my mind about them being camera lens/ flash issues. Can't find the thing now ! Starts of as a montage of still pictures, then towards the end there's a group of Americans on a mountain I think and the orbs are moving all around them.

Anyone know which one I'm talking about? It's fairly short, surely less than 5mins.

If I do find it , i'll post it here. Maybe there are links between orbs, crop circles... and consciousness... fascinating.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:29 PM   #5
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I take it you mean orbs of the paranormal kind. I lost a lot of pictures I took myself a few years back, days before I backed stuff up and my drive decided it was ready for the next phase and died.

Had some amazing stuff, and you dont need technical stuff to do your own research. A simple digital camera with night time capabillities will do.

Just aim it into the dark and flash away.
If you have a digital dictator recorder then why not try some E.V.P.
Can be done anywhere, I have had good results in my house and garden.

Try it its fun stuff.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:35 PM   #6
Strandloper
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoczB...1&feature=fvwp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IHOREANfco&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeSwsah574c&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=razU7...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=razU7...eature=related
Too many to mention
Old 01-12-2010, 11:55 PM   #7
Jason
Avalon Senior Member

I have been seeing the same thing here in Seattle, WA. It is in the same spot almost every night, for a few hours, and then is gone. It is a very bright yellow, slightly lite orange light, 3x bigger than any star. Also, I have been seeing those very bright star looking lights, that licker violently from blue and red colors. They look very far away but at the same time you can clearly see the changing colors from blue to red, and the flicker like a light source. There is a channel on YouTube of this guy who has been making recent videos of these same lights, but hes claiming they are lightships and the that the "great awakening" is happening. I would love to believe this. Here is the channel for anyone interested. http://www.youtube.com/user/buddhichrist
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:22 AM   #8
Strandloper
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting thank you Jason. You also have reminded of the star like light which i have been viewing the last few clear nights that we have had here. It is low on the Horizon looks like a bright star but gives off alternating flickers of sharp blue and red light, fascinating. Also notice how Mars is so very Bright and ominously red these days.

May the Spirit Guide you and the light find you
Strand