Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-14-2008, 10:36 PM   #26
seeing clearly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jeff Rense and Holocaust Denial

Holocaust Controversy

Ever-Diminishing Official Numbers Of Auschwitz Dead
1948 - Allies Found That No Camp Inmates Were Gassed
The Evacuation of Auschwitz
Letter From An American Jew
World Famous Prof Questions The Holocaust
The Detail
Auschwitz Museum Director Reveals 'Gas Chamber' Hoax
Auschwitz - The Final Count
Auschwitz - Myths And Facts
Top French Magazine Acknowledges Auschwitz Gas Chamber Fraud
'Holocaust Denial' Laws Are Disgraceful
A Factual Appraisal Of The Holocaust By The Red Cross
Jews Not The Only Ones Persecuted In WWII

http://rense.com/Datapages/holodat.htm

~
seeing clearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:55 PM   #27
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

I generally dont bring it up much but had this discussion with my mother. She loves documentaries and obviously over the years has seen so so many nazi docs and she wouldnt entertain the fact that the numbers of official dead jews have been dropping.

As I have massive interest in the wars, symbols, beliefs of nazis etc there does seem to be a lot of evidence that the Zionists not only created the term 'holocaust' but greatly exaggerated the deaths. Some sources even say that we bombed certain places to deliberately stop food getting to the camps, hence starvation. I obviously have not made my mind up about the gassing and alleged furnaces (or this whole subject in general)but im pleased we can consider it here as it is a somewhat frowned upon subject
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:02 PM   #28
capricorn rising

Big deal...it bothers you. If you do a little research you'll find it was a lie just like most everything else. Hundreds of thousands DID die...but that is no where close to 6 million.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:17 PM   #29
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

"I mean, i could never follow a leader that wants to kill of a large part of the population for any reasons.. Maybe we are a little smarter today, I dont know.
Because if im supporting something that overrides somebodys free will and freedom, thats when I have no right to my own free will or freedom."--Clayman

I don't think you are young or naive, but you do need to understand that when a population decides to go along with some action proposed by the government it is usually out of a sense of defense.

In Germany they were told that thier families were threatened, that communist Jews were around every corner and that thier was a conspiracy to committ Genocide against Germany and all non-Jews or Goyim.

They joined the bandwagon to arrest and detain the threat. This was a natural reaction...and believe me, it could easily happen in ANY country that had been conditioned for years to belive they were being intentionally persecuted. (yes the Germans thought they were persecuted)

Most Germans did not know of the Death-camps, or did not know until it was too late.

So you are right my friend, we do have to be vigilant against any force which inposes itself on others Free-will. But my point is we can never underestimate the power of FEAR and the propensity of those in power to exploit it for nefarious goals. Indeed, the Holocaust, despite the details is history's greatest lesson of this fact.

The germans were not "evil people". They were regular men and women and neighbors who's actions had been perverted and twisted by fear. Remember this.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:02 PM   #30
seeing clearly
Avalon Senior Member

why not do some investigating for yourself ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeing clearly View Post
http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scr...h/welcome.html

Quote of the Week:

"Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful!
They are people of bad race and lineage; out of their countenances peer
the hangman and the sleuth-hound."

Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900),

German philosopher.

In politics and history - two disciplines linked closely by cause-and-effect relationships - there is a mainstream school of thought which is shaped and guided by vested interests such as, for example, lobby groups and the behind-the-scenes forces whose purpose they serve. In either discipline - or in any other subject, for that matter - an incomplete understanding of more than just the officially sanctioned side prevents one from making the correct decisions and drawing informed conclusions.

Obviously, where a mainstream school of thought is useful to an Establishment, any non-mainstream views are detrimental to those who benefit from the status quo.

From this perspective, people who would rather think for themselves, and/or who have something to say that does not support these mainstream views, are undesirable - and all too often are silenced.

We at The Scriptorium believe that this is classically evident in publishing, education and any other endeavor related to the presentation of history to the "consumer public", and that a distinct pattern of stressing one side while distorting and hushing-up the other has become standard practice with regard to the fairly recent history of Germany and of the Second World War in particular.

After all, when was the last time you or your children heard about crimes committed by Nazi Germany, and when was the last time you saw a book about the Holocaust on your local bookstore shelf?

We're willing to bet that it wasn't very long ago.

In contrast, when was the last time your public education system taught about the expulsion, butchery and mass murder committed against the German women, children and civilians in the Sudetenland or the Banat, and when was the last time you saw a movie or TV program about life and death in the American post-War(!) concentration camps along the Rhine and elsewhere?

What about the Valentine's Day cremation of the undefended hospital city Dresden by the British and Americans?

What's that you say - you've never even heard of these things?

Well, that's our point exactly.

For our efforts towards making these things public, we have been accused of "racism", "Holocaust denial", "re-writing history", "hatemongering", "stretching the limits of free speech", and the list goes on.

Yet how is it "racism" or "hate" to point out that ethnic Germans were at the receiving end of unspeakable brutalities in Czechoslovakia, Poland, Yugoslavia, and other nations?

If anything, that shows "racism" and "hate" directed at us!

Do we advocate criminal retaliation for these crimes?
Never!

All we want is for these facts to be acknowledged!

- How is it "denial" to point out, for example, that some early 20th-century British writers, statesmen etc. had good things to say about Hitler and the Third Reich, or to show that Germans too were victims of genocides and atrocities?

Saying that "ABC happened" does not equal or even imply that "XYZ did not happen".

- And how is it "re-writing history" to point out uncomfortable historical facts such as "ABC" that can be verified elsewhere by anyone who cares to take the time and to go to the extra effort to look beyond his standard-issue schoolbooks?

Do the "limits of free speech" exclude the accounts of certain victims because they happen to be German?

Excuse us for saying so, but isn't that exactly what's called... um... "racism" and "hatemongering"?

Corroborating information about all we publish on this site this exists aplenty, but on the whole it is not openly accessible, and for good reason.

The Establishment that benefits from the public ignorance about these matters takes great care to keep it from trickling into public awareness, as such a trickle might start a flood that could wash the foundations out from under it.

More often than not, it takes idealists who have resisted the lure of the Big Money to be made in the mainstream media, to publish this forgotten history for the sake of a truthful and balanced world view, and for the sake of doing justice to the memory of the forgotten victims whose suffering was no less real than that of those who enjoy a forum in the mainstream spotlight.

We at The Scriptorium are proud to do our part by making some of this information publicly available via the Internet.

Our online archive is intended as a resource for honest and introspective minds who prefer to leave the mainstream of the masses in favor of calmer waters where they can come to their own conclusions and understanding.

Since June 2005, in an unintended proof of the author Oliver Hassencamp's statement that "a lack of rational arguments usually results in a ban", the Federal German censorship authority "Bundesprüfstelle für jugendgefährdende Medien" ("Federal Office for the Investigation of Youth-Endangering Media") has been trying to force us to censor our Archive.

The historical books etc. in our Archive, which shed a clearly undesirable positive light on German history, are liable - so the BPjM evidently fears - to negatively influence young Germans in their normal development into well-informed and morally balanced citizens of the Federal Republic...

(On the other hand, sites that incite to hatred against Germany and the German people are not, of course, deemed to be similarly "youth-endangering"; at least, we know of no such case of censorship ordered by the Federal Republic.)

We are law-abiding citizens and always ready to co-operate with the authorities, but even our willingness to co-operate ends when this courtesy is expected to proceed only from us.

After having shown the BPjM every conceivable co-operation (while this organ of the modern German Inquisition did not even see fit to confirm receipt of registered letters, much less to reply to our eMail inquiries for information), we shall no longer accord this Federal German censorship office greater authority than it actually has. Our American-hosted web site is not under Federal German jurisdiction and thus also not subject to the Federal German censorship mania; the Archive and its historical documents, which violate no North American law, is thus fully accessible again - even for Germans.

It is well known that a ban only makes the banned thing even more interesting; and accordingly, many web site visitors have already told us that this official attempt at censorship has only increased their interest in what we have to say.

- Are you one of these freethinkers as well? Are you tired of having the same old black-and-white view of history shoved down your throat day in and day out by the Establishment whose vested interests it appeals to?

A prejudiced view of history that more often than not tramples our German history into the dirt and resorts to falsification and suppression of information in order to defame our fathers and grandfathers as criminals - lock, stock and barrel?

Would you too prefer to trade the politically correct disinformation that the Establishment and its mainstream media are spoonfeeding you, for information that looks beyond totalitarian taboos and simplistic pre-set thought patterns?

Do you wish to exercise what should be every mature citizen's right, namely to inform yourself of the many shades of grey that are so generally suppressed, and to draw your own conclusions from them?

The following pages
offer you the opportunity to do so!

The information we present here on our WebSite is intended to give a glimpse of that little-known "other side of the coin".

Voices that are all too often stifled and hushed up elsewhere - here they shall be heard!

Uncomfortable and controversial information that does not fit the mold of politically correct agenda-history, and which for that reason is to remain safely in an Orwellian memory-hole - we sweep it out from under the carpet!

.................................................. .........................

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scr...h/welcome.html

~
seeing clearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:35 AM   #31
HeidiLore
Avalon Senior Member

The minute we stop questioning is the minute we die. Do your own research. Nothing is as it seems.
HeidiLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:23 AM   #32
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Jeff Rense and Holocaust Denial

I never gave the holocaust any thought other than Hitler was evil. All those jews killed. How much they suffered

I no longer believe it was all just jews at all. They actually got what they wanted out of this. Sympathy. I am at the point in my life that I refuse to keep these idea's to myself. Now when you look back on it......History is repeating itself for sure. Now a days we hate the muslins. they are terroristic, lets kill them. Years before it was the Native Americans and before them the Blacks. Always a reason but never the right one

In the past they have gone into country after country and committe a holocaust over and over again. Now legally through war and oh they are so bad, get them

On line David Icke (a brilliant man) has the story of The Children of the Matrix) As I read this there are many references to show the facts. He has news articles supporting claims. It was brilliantly done as all of David's work is. He never ever reads notes and talks for hours. Its just "right there"

The Jewish people are right in with the Illuminati's. It's sort of a Poor Me syndrom. Look at how much money they got over this. STill to this date people feel sorry for the jewish. Don't get me wrong, all I am saying is we are playing right into their hand. Sheeples

Now why is it that so many find all of this so horrible but are ok with what is happening with Iraq, Afganistan, Africa.

each of them are simply the same thing. Right down the mass murder of many. Women, Children civilians.

Same with Viet Nam millions caged in wire cages and killed. Such poison dropped my the skies that not even an insect was up and walking around.

So don't be so shocked over Jeff Rense's statement. To me he is a hero for daring to stand up and tell the truth. No wonder they want his site shut down.

Sorry for rattling on. I just fell that so many people sat and cried over the holocaust but in reality it is still happening. It never stopped and maybe not even in this life time but at least we know what really happen and can pass the info on.

Peace, Love & Light to all
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:46 AM   #33
Nanosecond 2012

Post Re: Jeff Rense and Holocaust Denial

Polish Jews in World War II

Jews in Polish Cities
The Jewish population made up about one-third of the population of cities in central Poland. They made up about 50%, and in some cases even 70% of the population of smaller towns, especially in Eastern Poland. Their domain included commerce, the crafts, industry and professions such as medicine and legal practice. In Warsaw, over 60% of all physicians were Jewish. Jews contributed not only to the development of housing in the cities, but also to municipal services thanks to their various public buildings (community buildings and organizational seats), cultural facilities (schools and theaters), religious buildings (temples, synagogues, and cemeteries), and communal buildings (hospitals, orphanages, and social care homes). These mementos of Jewish life were almost totally obliterated during World War II by the Nazi barbarism rampant in most cities. The largest proportion of that which survived may be seen in Warsaw and Cracow. Few such souvenirs have been preserved in such favorite health spas as Ciechocinek, Busko-Zdr—j (still boasting an old synagogue), and Krynica.

Warsaw
About 380,000 Jews lived in Warsaw in 1939; they made up one third of the city's population. Warsaw was the hub of the vibrant political, social, and cultural life of Polish Jews. The Great Synagogue on Tlomackie was blown up in May of 1943 by the Nazis as a gesture of "victory" over the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. The beautiful, round synagogue located in Warsaw's Prague District was also devastated and ultimately demolished during the nineteen-fifties The only synagogue to have survived wartime calamities was the one founded in 1902 by a wealthy Warsaw merchant, Zalman Nozyk, and his wife, for the sum of 250,000 rubles; today it is known as the Nozyk Synagogue Devastated during the occupation, this building was renovated after the war, and subsequently reconstructed between 1977 and 1983 thanks to financial aid from the State. Services are held there on the Sabbath and Jewish holidays; once each month recordings of synagogue and Chassidic music from many Polish centers may be heard there.

Warsaw's Cemeteries
The oldest Jewish cemetery in Warsaw was the Brodno Jewish Cemetery It was founded in 1799 by Szmul Zbytkower. The war is responsible for the complete devastation of this cemetery. Renovation renovation of what was left were undertaken there in 1985 thanks to the efforts of the Nissenbaum Family Foundation. The cemetery has been fenced off and a main gate has been erected in the form of two twenty-six foot pylons faced with black granite sculptured in bas-relief depicting symbolic scenes of Jewish martyrology. The construction of a mausoleum and monument, a house of prayer, and information and meeting center are also planned. The Okopowa Street Jewish Cemetery is the largest one in Warsaw and is still in use. This cemetery dates from the beginning of the 19th century. Many beautiful, richly ornamented, gravestones display lions, deer, plant life, and trees. The graves of members of priestly or Kohanin families present hands folded in a gesture of blessing,. Those belonging to Levite families depict hands carrying a jug of water. A hand inserting a coin into an alms box is the mark of a philanthropist, while a hand holding a book designates a scholar. Several eminent politicians are buried at this cemetery S. Mendelson and F. Perl, so too are rabbis Meisels and Abraham Perlmutter . Scholars S. Dickstein, Szymon Askenazy, Majer Balaban (Director of the Warsaw Rabbinical College during the 19th century), Antoni Eisenbaum and Jakub Tugenhold. Writers have their gravestones and mausoleums here as well including I. L. Perec, S. An-ski, Dinezon, and C. Z. Slonimski. The creator of Esperanto, Dr. Ludwik Zamenhof, is buried here, as are the famous Polish paremiologist Samuel Adalberg, the well known publisher Samuel Orgelbrand, and people with such famous names as the Natansons, Epsteins, Toeplitzes, Wawelbergs, Rotwands, etc. The grave of Szmul Zbytkower was moved here from the Br—dno Cemetery. A monument commemorating Dr. Janusz Korczak was erected a few years ago. This cemetery also has a section with the graves of Jewish officers and enlisted men - soldiers of the Polish Army - who lost their lives in the defense of Warsaw in 1939, as well as a mass grave for 300 victims of the Nazis. The gravestones of those who died in the Warsaw Ghetto, including Adam Czerniakow, the president of the Jewish community (Judenrat), and his wife who died after the war, are also to be found in this cemetery; there are also the mass graves of those who died of starvation, disease or were killed.

The Warsaw Ghetto
In mid-1940 Warsaw Jews, and those deported from many places throughout Western Europe, found themselves enclosed behind the walls of the ghetto. Its population reached one half of a million people who vegetated under terrible conditions suffering from hunger and disease. Mass deportations to the death camp in Treblinka were initiated during the summer of 1942. The first sign of armed resistance flared up in January of 1943 (around 60,000 people still lived in the Ghetto at the time) when the Nazis began their annihilation of the Ghetto; it forced the enemy into retreat and a temporary abandonment of their aim. Another attempt at extermination commenced on April 19th of the same year and resulted in the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. Fighters of the Jewish Combat Organization, under the command of Mordechaj Anielewicz, together with those of the Jewish Military Union, had a well developed network of bunkers and fortifications. Over 2,000 heavily armed soldiers of the Wehrmacht and SS assailed the fighters. The Polish Underground actively supported the Ghetto Uprising; it supplied arms and organized military actions. On May 8th, after an admirable defense, the bunker at Mila 18 Street fell, and the staff of the Jewish Combat Organization, together with their commander all gave up their lives. The uprising fell by mid-May, but sporadic fighting continued well into the middle of July. A portion of those insurgents who survived were evacuated by the Polish Resistance to the "Arian" side via sewers. The figures quoted in General Stroop's report speak of 56,065 captured Jews of which 7,000 were summarily executed while the remainder were deported to Treblinka. Nazis put the figure of fighters killed in action at 5,565. The Polish underground press estimated enemy loses at 400 killed and 1,000 wounded. The waves caused by the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising were felt in other ghettos - Bialystok, Czestochowa, Bedzin, and Cracow - where similar actions, though smaller in scale, were triggered off.

Places of Remembrance in Warsaw
The site of the bunker on Mila Street,where the chief staff of the Jewish Combat Organization committed suicide (in order not to fall into enemy hands) together with M. Anielewicz (whose name is borne by one of the surrounding streets) is marked by a commemorative stone slab engraved in Polish, Yiddish, and Hebrew.
The Memorial of the Heroes of the Warsaw Ghetto is located on a square which was once the site of one the main bunkers of the Jewish Combat Organization. This monument is the work of Natan Rappaport; it is made of the bronze and granite (labradorite) ordered by Hitler from Sweden in 1942 for a monument "honoring the victory of Germany." The Warsaw Ghetto Memorial was unveiled on April 19th, 1948 - the fifth anniversary of the outbreak of the Warsaw ghetto Uprising. The Germans deported 300,000 Jews to Treblinka during the summer of 1942; their journey began from a ramp, known as Umschlag-platz, on Stawki Street. A commemorative Gateway-Monument was unveiled at the spot where Jews were loaded onto the railroad cars on the 45th anniversary of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. The names of 400 Jews are etched on it. This gate is intended as the kernel of a mausoleum, monument, and museum devoted to the memory of this tragic place. Another spot which remembers murdered Jews is in the nearby town of Anin. There, on Poprzeczna Street, the Nazis shot 45 Jews in July of 1942.

LODZ
The city of Lodz was one of the largest Jewish centers at the outbreak of World War II. Several large textile mills were in the hands of Jewish families. The I. K. Poznanski plant, for example, was one of the largest in Europe. Not far from the plant was a palace with magnificently furnished interiors graced by the paintings of the famous painter S. Hirszenberg. The Historical Museum of the City of L—dz is presently housed in this building.
About 33% of Lodz's population was Jewish during the period between the two World Wars (202,497 in 1931); of these, 870 survived the war. L—dz was an important center of culture. The city is the birthplace of famous composer Aleksander Tansman and the world renown pianist Artur Rubinstein and the great poet Julian Tuwim.

The Cracow Ghetto
The Ghetto in Cracow existed until March 13th, 1943. It was where the Jewish Combat Organization operated, eliminating informers and organizing resistance. There is a commemorative plaque located on the building which housed the headquarters of the Jewish Combat Organization honoring the Heroes of the Ghetto. Of the 68,000 Jews closed up in the Cracow Ghetto, few survived. Those that have, did so thanks only to the help of Poles. Most were murdered in the camps of Plasz—w near Cracow, Belzec, Sobib—r, Majdanek, and Auschwitz-Birkenau (Oswiecim).

Lubin - Majdanek
LUBLIN - MAJDANEK Lublin boasted the world's largest Talmudic school, Jeshybot. The building has survived; it now houses the Medical Academy (the Collegium Maius). A monument commemorating the 300,000 Jews murdered in the province was unveiled in 1962. There is also a Jewish cemetery in Lublin with graves of famous rabbis dating from the beginning of the 16th century. Almost two miles [3 km] from the city center is the Majdanek death camp, second only to those in Treblinka and Oswiecim. Here, tens of thousands of people were shot, gassed with Zyclon B, and incinerated; most were Jews. The tragic history of this camp is presented in a museum there. Another death camp in the same province, Belzec, has a monument commemorating the half million Jews murdered there. The Nazis eradicated all traces of their crimes here. The same is true of the camp in Sobibor, where 250,000 Jews from many countries were killed; this camp also has a monument. Jews from Poland and other countries were also exterminated in many other camps. Any trip through Polish towns will turn up many monuments and plaques in memory of Jewish martyrology. Over three million Jews died in the Nazi death camps on Polish soil. Tens of thousands were saved by their fellow citizens - Poles who risked their lives in order to give them shelter. It should be borne in mind that Poland was the only country where death at the hands of the Nazis was the punishment for aiding Jews.

Treblinka and Auschwitz-Birkenau
The Nazis located the largest extermination camp, designated exclusively for the murdering of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto, the ghettos of other cities, as well as for thousands of Jews from nine other European nations, a few dozen miles outside of Warsaw at Treblinka. People were unloaded onto specially designed ramps, poisoned using Zyclon or exhaust fumes, and burned in piles or pits because the through-put of the crematories was insufficient. Clothes, valuables, women's hair, etc. was shipped to Germany. This extermination was not documented. Fellow prisoners - Jews - were forced to service the gas chambers, and assist in the cremation of the bodies and their robbing. An armed rebellion of prisoners flared up on August 2nd, 1943; several members of the SS lost their lives. Of the several hundred escaped Jews, only a few rescued themselves. About 800,000 Jews lost their lives in Treblinka; about 10% of this number were citizens of countries other than Poland. The Nazis then concealed evidence of their crimes: they destroyed almost all of the gas chambers, plowed the earth, and demolished the barracks. A monument, mausoleum, and symbolic cemetery containing 17,000 stones now stands on the site of the camp.

Auschwitz is considered to have been the largest factory of death in the history of humanity. Many millions of people lost their lives there, this number includes Jews from all over Europe. The site of this camp now houses the Oswiecim State Museum, which displays exhibits and documents concerning Nazi crimes. Block No. 27 is devoted to the martyrology of Jews and the millions murdered here. A monument has been raised on the site of the "auxiliary" camp, Brzezinka [Birkenau].

This is real and it states that in Auschwitz there were others that were not Jews that lost their lives - but it was all real.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:14 PM   #34
HeidiLore
Avalon Senior Member

MNTruthseeker, that was very well put. Thanks.
HeidiLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #35
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohiaaditya View Post
Hi,

I was then simple enough to attempt to show them the absurdity of their teaching. Within my small circle I talked to them until my throat ached and my voice grew hoarse. I believed that I could finally convince them of the danger inherent in the Marxist follies. But I only achieved the contrary result. It seemed to me that immediately the disastrous effects of the Marxist Theory and its application in practice became evident, the stronger became their obstinacy'

This I felt was indeed interesting. I will leave it upto you to draw conclusions. I am not an anti- semite but I believe that there is some grain of truth in what Hitlers intentions were.

So, the problem with the Jews, according to Hitler, was that they were Marxists. No wonder the capitalists loved and supported him, encouraged him to take on Russia, and only got worried when he forget who was the puppet and who was the puppeteer. One has only to recall that Lenin believed that Germany would experience a socialist revolution following up on the October Revolution in Russia. Once that did not happen, many of the Bolsheviks believed they were doomed as one cannot have socialism in one country....a fact borne out by history when the Soviet Union finally fell. And has been mentioned, one of the first targets for extermination were the communists.

My gripe is that the Holocaust has become a strictly 'Jewish' issue - little mention is ever made of the other targeted groups, including the Gypsies and Serbs. Why is it that? Could it be that we are meant to consider the Holocaust a strictly Jewish phenomena, so that we are held hostage by our guilt when it comes to Israeli politics? Just a thought
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:05 PM   #36
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

I feel that it is important to note that the holocaust was real. I had met several dozen survivors and heard some of their personal losses.I had read dozens of books written by survivors. I lived in Israel for 6 years and went to Yad Veshem-the holocaust museum.

I am a mixture of Jewish Russian-Romanian-English-Irish-German-Austrian
as far as I am told.(Jewish & Lutheren Background) There were jokkes in my family that we had the potential for WWIII within our own family!!! Gladly to say, we have meshed and synthesized all the goodness from both!!!From both sides I am 3rd generation , so my family was here already during WWII.

Now, What have I learned from my unique position??? I measure things from how much good or pain is caused. The holocaust is real. How much of facts are purposely hidden to cover up fault. Real people suffered, including many innocent Germans that bravely stood up to madness. Many other peoples throughout occupied countries stood up and were punished for their stand.

I believe it is as complex as our Present. We have MANY people throughout the world standing up for the rights of Humanity and are getting the
brunt of the PTB. It is NOT just Americans standing up for freedom, We ALL have to realise that Humanity is more than we realize and that WE all have a purpose to live in compassion, Love , understanding & somehow Unity.

Are there facts that certain factions are trying to control and lead the different factions of peoples and commit atrocities to get their plan accomplished(through pain & coersion)? YES! Then as now.

I believe in the near future, all will judge themselves to see how much they have added kindness and compassion or not.

Please spread Kindness & compassion!! Spread Unity!!! Please help others less fortunate than yourself!! THIS is what truly matters!!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote