Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:46 PM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Question Depopulating the planet for whom??

With all the talk of them culling us with the swine flu vaccine I have been wondering who wants the planet depopulated and why???
To me the idea of a few rich people wanting to kill us just seems a little bit to far away. I know they would like the population reduced to preserve the planet. Even I think the numbers of people here are too many, but to go back to 500 million is even too much for them.
So I was thinking if it's not them then who could it be??
Could it be aliens wanting us off the planet so they can move here??
Keep 500 million to use as slaves??

Who ever it is is going to have a massive Karma debt
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:08 PM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Depopulating the planet for whom??

The dooshbags that wanted to depopulate the planet are the illuminati types that where un aware of the 2012 event when they planned it out. There plan went all the way to like the middle of the 21st century. They are pretty much in panic mode now because they do not know how to adjust and modify the plan with out everyone knowing what they are doing.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:28 PM   #3
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Here are the items on the Georgia Guidestones, which could give you a clue:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Some of it sounds pretty good, except for #1, which means mass genocide.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #4
Spiralmind

Well, you know what they say. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
Old 07-15-2009, 09:16 PM   #5
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
Well, you know what they say. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:35 PM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Sarahmay who are they??
Old 07-15-2009, 09:47 PM   #7
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
With all the talk of them culling us with the swine flu vaccine I have been wondering who wants the planet depopulated and why???
To me the idea of a few rich people wanting to kill us just seems a little bit to far away. I know they would like the population reduced to preserve the planet. Even I think the numbers of people here are too many, but to go back to 500 million is even too much for them.
So I was thinking if it's not them then who could it be??
Could it be aliens wanting us off the planet so they can move here??
Keep 500 million to use as slaves??

Who ever it is is going to have a massive Karma debt
In the Anastasia books, you get the answers,who,how and i belive why, in the forth book their is an explanation on theese things, she also states that we humans are the supreme of the universe, but our herritage has been tempered with, best books i have ever read.
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:24 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny and Sarahmay: I agree with both of you. Would the genocide stop at the half billion mark...or would it continue...approaching zero? Is Earth prime real estate? Are humans prized slaves? I'm leaning toward reducing the world population to four billion through education and responsible reproduction. I don't hate aliens...I just don't want them to enslave and exterminate us. Is that asking too much? And I will not bow down and worship anyone or anything...human, alien, divine, demonic, etc. Sorry Lucifer. You're a hellava guy or gal...but don't expect worship, praise, and obedience from me. Lucifer...just eliminate the God of This World position from the Universal Church payroll. Retire. Thank-you for the architecture, art, music, technology, theology, distinguished service, etc. But please retire. Soon. It's time to go.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-15-2009 at 10:59 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:28 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

In his radio talks, for which there are free archives and transcripts, Alan Watt often talks about the depopulation agenda of the powers that be. He is an expert on the written works of the Illuminati power structure--works they don't expect ordinary people to pay any attention to.

Alan states that the powers that be are eugenicists who believe in eliminating those "useless eaters" who serve no purpose for their agenda. He has stated that they think they don't need so many people now to work in factories and to go to war.

On the subject of whether or not the earth is actually overpopulated, please listen to the conversation linked to in this post.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:58 PM   #10
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

It is very simple to understand why the want to have only 500 million people left.

The reason is they can control 500 million people who believe BS.
They can't chip the people yet, because we will refuse it and they lose.
With out war you can't change the way we live. David Icke talks about this.

It is all about control.

6 Billion people with enough people awake they can't control and that is why there not succesfull yet, but time is running out.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:15 PM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I don't care how many people choose to cower and fear. Those with sinister agendas WILL NOT SUCCEED! I repeat, they WILL NOT SUCCEED!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 05:47 AM   #12
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Depopulating the planet for whom??

What Fear? I do not have any Fear!
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:14 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
What Fear? I do not have any Fear!
Not singling out anyone. In general.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:23 AM   #14
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny, I think it'll be a natural event. The earth will take care of herself with an extinction level event, or near extinction level, just like she has in the past.
Some day she's going to move and shake like a dog with fleas and get rid of us human fleas that keep sucking the lifeblood out of her!
She can't possibly keep us alive forever at our current rate of using all of her resources up and trashing her!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 07-16-2009 at 06:30 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:39 AM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Dan: What I am worried about is deliberately inflicted 'Earth Changes' such as nukes(or other weapons) under the polar icecaps(tidal waves or tsunamis)...under the major faultlines(earthquakes)...under the oceans(tidal waves or tsunamis). And what about HAARP inflicted 'Earth Changes'? Is humanity being held hostage...and being threatened with 'Earth Changes'? Neutron Bombs are something we don't hear much about anymore. Why? Do souls survive nuclear or neutron device detonations? We may be in deeper trouble than we can imagine. See the two video clips I posted above. Hollywood knows more than we think. The Jewish people are 'God's Chosen People'...and that 'God' may be Lucifer. Lucifer promises all sorts of things to us stupid humans. I'm thinking that even the elites are realizing that they have been used...and that they are on the chopping block too...and that they are starting to change sides. I hope it's not too late. I hope that my speculations are total BS.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-16-2009 at 07:42 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:18 AM   #16
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Swanny...found this on my travels...have a good read of the article...

"It's been planned and has begun
You and your family better prepare yourselves. It has all been pre-planned and the plan has now begun.

Every once in awhile, those of us who watch the big picture and report to you that government is planning something REALLY bad, are vindicated. Such is the case right now.

In October, 2007, the sub-prime mortgage crisis hit. Millions of illegal aliens and others who had lied about their ability to repay loans had defaulted and those defaults were taking out the banks.

Credit dried up, a number of banks failed. The economy began to tank and companies started taking losses and laying off workers. There were storm clouds on the financial horizon and everyone knew it.

What none of us even considered was that if a whole slew of those defaulters "died" mortgage insurance and Credit Default Swaps could cover the bad mortgages. The bankers realized they would get their money back so. . . . . . . the rich guys started looking for a way to kill off a whole slew of the bad debtors? They didn't have far too look.

Scientist Suggests Killing 90% of world population with bio-weapon

A top scientist gave a speech to the Texas Academy of Science in March 2006 in which he advocated the need to exterminate 90% of the population20through the airborne ebola virus. Dr. Eric R. Pianka's chilling comments were received with thunderous applause by his fellow scientists. The enthusiastic reception underscore the elite's agenda to enact horrifying measures of population control. His reasons didn't match those of the bankers, but the end result would fit nicely. Ebola would be too obvious, but bio-weapons seemed to fit what the rich needed so apparently someone decided to start looking into it.

At some point in 2007, they decided on a plan of action to kill off lots of us. Want proof?

Your Coffins Were Ordered

In January, 2008, news broke that the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) had ordered one million plastic burial vaults that can hold 6 bodies each, and that an Alabama company had begun manufacturing them. Folks laughed at guys like me when we reported such news. They called us "conspiracy nuts."

About six or seven months later, in July, 2008 news broke about 500,000 "burial vaults" sitting in an open field in Georgia. Folks heard about them HERE and got to see them via Google Satellite maps like this: (use the + inside the image to zoom-in)

View Larger Map

Still unconvinced, the skeptical then got to see actual video of the coffins as shown below:

We who were previously derided as Conspiracy Nuts were again berated as "wearing tin foil hats" worried about something that was "probably nothing worse than our government preparing for a disaster." Yea. Right.

Many of us knew something was up and whatever it was meant a lot of dead people.

FEMA tells counties, "prepare"

In December, 2008, a county official in northwestern Indiana revealed ( during a radio show Here) that During the legally mandated meetings held with FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), different disaster scenarios were reveled to county officials:

* They were told if industry were to collapse, for example GM going bankrupt (what a coincidence) resulting in mass unemployment, a depression would soon follow and municipalities could expect to loose 40% of their funds.
* Every county in the nation would be required to prepare a "Hazard Mitigation Plan."
* The county should prepare a plan to vaccinate the entire population within 48 hours and practice the plan several times.
* FEM A inquired to where mass graves could be placed in the county and would they accept bodies from elsewhere.
* The sheriff?s department via the state sheriff association was told that no .223 ammunition rounds would be available as the military would be purchasing all stocks.
* The county was asked to make plans for ?hardening? of police and fire stations, putting in hardened bunker type buildings around town.
* The county was asked to make plans for the possibility of up to 400,000 refugees from Chicago.

The super wealthy were told what was planned!

In February, 2009 something really odd and very ominous broke in the news: Panasonic Corporation issued orders to all its top executives outside of Japan to sell their homes and make certain they moved themselves and their families back to Japan not later than the end of September, 2009.

The story was reported by Bloomberg Business news specifically mentions Panasonic feared the outbreak of "new flu strains." ( HERE)

Many of us wondered how the hell Panasonic could know about new flu outbreaks to occur 6 months later?

Cemeteries begin digging mass graves

In March, 2009, news broke in several areas of the USA revealing government cemeteries - many of them=2 0military - had suddenly begun preparing mass graves. Acres and acres of mass graves, complete with cement vaults designed to hold multiple plastic coffins and accommodate hundreds of thousands of dead in each cemetery.

Again, the nay-Sayers laughed. . . . . until we got pictures and video of one mass grave being built (Below)

On April 13, 2009, just three days before Barak Obama's official state visit, a "flu outbreak" struck Mexico City with a vengeance. The first case was seen in Mexico on April 13. The outbreak coincided with the President Barack Obama's trip to Mexico City on April 16. Obama was received at Mexico?s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archeologist. . . . . who died the following day from symptoms similar to flu.

On April 22, CNN reported that viruses from the U.S. Army Bioweapons Lab at Fort Detrick, MD had gone missing. What type of viruses? Flu!

Later that same day the trouble in Mexico had grown. 1,000 flu cases had been reported in Mexico City and 60 people had already died. Thats a 6% mortality rate. Remember that number: SIX PERCENT.

ONE DAY LATER, by April 23, the outbreak had infected up to 2300 people in Mexico City, had spread to Los Angeles and, in a dramatic turn20of events, 75 school kids in a New York City Catholic Prep School, 2500 miles away from Los Angeles, suddenly took ill with flu-like symptoms.

In the meantime, the financial condition of the country and the world has almost collapsed. Over the course of the last year, the super rich have literally robbed billions of dollars and pretty much gotten away with it. Bear Stearns is dead. Lehman Brothers is dead. Merrill Lynch was sold to Bank of America (BofA) and now we hear the US Treasury Secretary extorted BofA into that deal and ordered BofA executives to conceal to shareholders they would be ripped off covering billions in Merrill Lynch losses. Almost none of these powerful people is being prosecuted and now. . . . . . . . . "the flu" is going to take out a whole slew of us "common people."

No ammunition to fight them

Of course, they knew we might get uppity about this if we figured it out, which is why, for the last 9 months, there has strangely been a shortage of ammunition. Without bullets who can fight back?

Noah's Ark of sorts

Over the past few years, many of you wondered aloud why our government was quietly bringing in savages from places like Somalia into our advanced civilization. The issue reared its head when "Somali lost boys" raped women in the cities where they had been resettled.

Next, hordes of Hmong were being brought into the middle of our nation. This broke news when a Hmong murdered 6 US Hunters in Wisconsin.

Of course, the Chinese have been coming in droves and the Mexicans and South Americans have swarmed while our government looked the other way.

They want the USA and other advanced majority-White nations to be a like little "Noah's Arks" because they know the home countries of these savages will be totally wiped out by their plans.

This will be Genocide on a scale never before seen or imagined by sane people; but just a book keeping entry for the insurance companies and bankers.

Mortality Rate

Earlier, I asked you to bear in mind the initial mortality rate of this new flu: 6%.

The worst flu pandemic to strike the planet took place from 1918-1920 and it was known as "The Spanish Flu." It killed a minimum of 20 million, but probably (according to Wikipedia) 100 million ( See Wikipedia story here) It's mortality rate was two point five percent (2.5%) This new flu has already shown at least a six percent death rate.

Our planet has abut 6 billion people on it. If 50% of the planet gets this new flu as happened with the 1918-1920 outbreak, that translates into 3 Billion infected this time. 6% of 3 billion is at least 180 Million dead in the civilized nations of the world, and five times that number in the other parts of the planet. That could total about one billion dead.

This series of events was no coincidence and it was no accident. It was carefully planned for years and perfectly executed except for one tiny detail: I just figured it out.

Recapping

FEMA ordered caskets over a year ago. DHS and FEMA began telling counties to plan for mass graves months ago. Panasonic knew that new strains of flu would strike and ordered their top people home. The military has been buying up all the ammunition. The bankers and stock guys have brazenly robbed as much as they can as fast as they can. The government admits flu virus was "lost" from its bio-weapons lab and the world is suddenly seeing an outbreak of a new, highly contagious and very deadly flu.

Guess what folks? The only item left to be done is for a whole slew of us little folks to die.

This was a plot by our own government and the super rich to literally kill us. We cannot let them get away with it.

Our government is guilty, Wall Street is guilty, the bankers are guilty and it is time they pay for what they have done and are doing."

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:56 PM   #17
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This world always has a few uneducated and misinformed individuals. And if you consider our world has 6 billion plus, even just 1% would mean 60 million who are nuts, and the other 99% or 5.940 billion are reasonable individuals and have no motive or agenda to "depopulate". Think about it!

So I really do NOT think there is a hidden deceptful agenda to depopulate. Period.

But I do think there are many, many, intelligent, responsible individuals who recognize the tragedy of OVERPOPULATION in many countries, the need for BIRTH CONTROL, which would help stabilize the out-of-control trend of increasing population. Having responsible birth control is not the same thing as "depopulation", so there are many who are running around talking about 'killing' and 'depopulation' and all they are is a loose cannon.

My heart cries when I think that our world's population could double in another 50-60 years, to 12 billion. You think our world has problems now, just wait until then. There is no decreasing use of OIL, there is nothing successfully occurring to reduce the contaminants going into our air and oceans... because nations, particularly the developing nations, usage of OIL and other resources is only going to increase and increase.

Family planning and BIRTH CONTROL is the only real answer... how many are practicing wise sized families?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:35 PM   #18
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

I had read a document by one of US officials.
I can't remember now if a Governor, Senator, or Representative.
Over the past two years since I read this document, I've tried to find it again without success, so I suspect it was removed from the WWW.
In it, he simply stated the the population needed to be reduced to 6,000,000. Whether that was world wide or just for the US, I don't know. And whether by natural planned parenthood, or disaster, or planned extermination, I don't know also.
As the current pop.clock says the US has over 300 million. I suspect it's 6 mil for a US depopulation number.
At that time, I did a calculation of our current population and planned population. It would mean only 2 of every 100 persons would be allowed to SURVIVE!
That's where the conspiracy comes into play. No amount of family planning will reduce the population that much in the short period of time they want it reduced.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:29 PM   #19
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
I had read a document by one of US officials.
I can't remember now if a Governor, Senator, or Representative.
he simply stated the the population needed to be reduced to 6,000,000.
Your recollections are not facts. You're only spreading paranoia, a rumor. Find the document. It should be easy to find based on that alleged quote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
No amount of family planning will reduce the population that much in the short period of time they want it reduced.
WHo is "they". Where are the facts that support the idea that someone is trying to "reduce the population"?

I do know that responsible government is trying to advocate using birth control methods to prevent pregnancy where it is not planned, but that is not the same as allegedly reducing a populations, such as America, from 300 million to 6 million.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

A top scientist gave a speech to the Texas Academy of Science in March 2006 in which he advocated the need to exterminate 90% of the population20through the airborne ebola virus. Dr. Eric R. Pianka's chilling comments were received with thunderous applause by his fellow scientists. The enthusiastic reception underscore the elite's agenda to enact horrifying measures of population control. His reasons didn't match those of the bankers, but the end result would fit nicely. Ebola would be too obvious, but bio-weapons seemed to fit what the rich needed so apparently someone decided to start looking into it.

viking
This is not a verifiable statement.
According to the wikipedia viking has sent me via PM, "No public record exists of Pianka's full March 3, 2006 lecture". So it is speculation and likely one sided distortion of what was really said.

Last edited by KathyT; 07-16-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:52 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx everyone for the info

I don't think birth control is quick enough to save the planet, people are too selfish and wont stop having kids.

I reckon they will just use a virus etc

I live in a very strange world at the mo, I find myself walking round shops and towns looking at people and thinking they don't know it but they are all going to die very soon

So they are clearing the world of humans for the illuminati's own needs?
Old 07-16-2009, 08:35 PM   #21
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So they are clearing the world of humans for the illuminati's own needs?
Yes, in my opinion that is the plan. I do not think they will succeed.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:56 PM   #22
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post

This is not a verifiable statement.
According to the wikipedia viking has sent me via PM, "No public record exists of Pianka's full March 3, 2006 lecture". So it is speculation and likely one sided distortion of what was really said.
Just found this on my travels...

The Population Reduction Agenda For Dummies (with videos)

further reading here...happy reading...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-popu...r-dummies.html

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:57 PM   #23
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Eric Pianka speaks for himself. I have been somewhat arbitrarily toying with the number of four billion as a reasonable target via education and responsible reproduction. Pianka seems to be implying a similar figure. Why does this have to be so GD hard?!! Could all of the coffins potentially be for aliens? No hostility intended toward you aliens who frequent Avalon. Actually...we're all aliens...aren't we? No one really owns Earth. We're just tenants...but some of us probably need to be 86'd from the solar system...at least till we learn how to play nice. We need to put all of the mothers on a mothership...and say bye bye.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-16-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:46 PM   #24
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Dr. Eric Pianka speaks for himself. I have been somewhat arbitrarily toying with the number of four billion as a reasonable target via education and responsible reproduction. Pianka seems to be implying a similar figure. Why does this have to be so GD hard?!! Could all of the coffins potentially be for aliens? No hostility intended toward you aliens who frequent Avalon. Actually...we're all aliens...aren't we? No one really owns Earth. We're just tenants...but some of us probably need to be 86'd from the solar system...at least till we learn how to play nice. We need to put all of the mothers on a mothership...and say bye bye. YouTube - Population Control: An Interview with Professor Eric Pianka
He's absolutely correct. If we don't do something to control things, control our Overpopulation on this earth... mother nature will, by having disease and epidemics spread quickly in future days. It may not seem to be overpopulated here in America, but a high percentage of the world's population in China, India, Africa, etc., are starving and living in sub standard conditions. Their governments are going to be overwhelmed if they're not already.

Thank you Ortho, for sharing the video. I was very glad to see Dr. Pianka speak, he is very concerned for the ecology of our planet and our future.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:20 AM   #25
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Over population is a myth, you can fit the entire population of the world into single family homes and neatly fit the entire community into an area the size of texas. Earth is not stupid, she will vomit off the greedy corporations that are responsible for pollution before she kills off a bunch of people which is a secondary concern. Take away the corporations that produce the toxins and you have solved the problem.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote