Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-06-2009, 10:51 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Breaking news: Christopher story: Signs of an end-game showdown with washington

BREAKING NEWS: CHRISTOPHER STORY: SIGNS OF AN END-GAME SHOWDOWN WITH WASHINGTON PLANELOADS OF FOREIGN AUTHORITIES DESCEND ON THE UNITED STATES

PLANELOADS OF FOREIGN AUTHORITIES DESCEND ON THE UNITED STATES
At 9:30pm UK time on Wednesday 2nd December, we established as follows:

? Seven aircraft arrived in the pariah United States on this date packed with foreign dignitaries, officials, enforcement personnel, banking and IT experts and World Court officers, for the purpose of reading the riot act to the criminals holding high office in Washington, demanding immediate compliance with the justified release requirements of the international community, and enforcing compliance and procuring immediate release of the Settlement funds.

(A separate confirming report mentioned five such aircraft arriving on this date).

? It was made known to the pariah United States at the highest level on this date that in the event of any further obstruction, China would finally exercise its full rights under the Writ of Execution and its lien on US assets at the Treasury, the Federal Reserve and the White House, and that any such move by China would be supported by the entire international community. This would result in a global crisis of unprecedented proportions, with world financial transactions and trade subjected to immediate and drastic constraints, including the likely imposition of exchange controls and the irretrievable winding-up of globalisation.

? George H. W. Bush (Sr.) and George W. Bush (Jr.) have indeed been explicitly threatened (it was reported to us again on this date) with horizontalisation; and if this is deemed necessary because of their further interference [see below], there will be no hesitation in performing this task.

One report advises that former President Clinton has received a similar direct warning that he will be liquidated if he stands in the way.

It is also believed that Dr Henry ('Heinz') Kissinger was put on notice to similar effect.

THE REST OF THE WORLD ISSUES A DIRE WARNING TO THE UNITED STATES:
CHINA WILL PROCEED WITH EXECUTION OF ITS LIEN ETC., AND WILL BE BACKED
BY THE WHOLE OF HUMANITY: SETTLE NOW OR SUFFER IRREPARABLE CONSEQUENCES
The following well informed elaborations and deductions flow from the above, within which the NESARA information has been passed to us by usually reliable 'connected' sources [however we cannot at this time elaborate on or confirm ANY of the NESARA data, and neither will we enter into ANY correspondence on the subject, especially given the fluidity of the situation overall]:

? The White House and relevant US authorities have been informed (and it has been confirmed to us) that if there is any further US resistance and impediments to the releases, the Rest of the World will enforce the releases (by technical means) and will 'implement NESARA' (the National Economic Security and Reformation Act (X)' signed by President W. J. Clinton in 1996 which comes into effect when announced). This will mean the bypassing of the Electoral College, the immediate removal from office of the US Cabinet and most legislators, the standing down of officials whose positions are dependent upon the continuation of President Obama in office (such as Leon Panetta), the removal of the President and Vice President Biden from office, and implementation of the special interim arrangements under which the United States is restored to Constitutional rule and an election is arranged six months after NESARA takes effect. The international ramifications of NESARA will be comprehensively complied with by the international community.

? (X) The correct title of what we are referencing is: National Economic Security and Reformation Act. This dimension is now global and implies Global Economic Security and Reformation Action, proxy for the cleaning up of the colossal unholy mess consequent upon the corrupt dealings of successive devious American postwar Presidents and Generals, arguably beginning with General Macarthur who operated a joint secret war loot bank account with Emperor Hirohito, and President Truman when he and John Foster Dulles procured the fudging of the Japanese Settlement which let Japanese war criminals off the hook, and specifically with Nixon when he financed what became the LDP Establishment through a corrupt transaction in exchange for election financing in his lust to become President. And as the stepfather of Ferdinand Marcos was Chinese, it is no surprise that the Yama****a and Marcos gold over which such strife has been perpetuated (Golden Lily ops.) underlies the Fraudulent Finance that is the source of the contemporary crisis.

This has the immediate potential to backfire even beyond the extent suggested in the summary outlined above. As of about 5:00pm on 3rd December, Obama had NOT signed off on the documents said to have been presented for his urgent signature. BUT SEE UPDATE AT THE TOP OF THIS REPORT. THE SITUATION CHANGED 'OVERNIGHT (UK)'

? In such circumstances, all implicated holders of high office, officials, justices and legislators go to jail, and the corrupt Presidents will cease to exist (see 'blood on the floor' warning below).

? It is understood that the situation at time of posting was that the US authorities have been or were being advised that this represents the international community's final position in this US-prolonged crisis; and that the relevant personnel have been offered a choice between immediate compliance and release of the hijacked Settlements, and the upheaval specified in general terms above, which will entail 'blood on the carpet' and will have devastating global consequences that will of course take the compromised and somnolent 'mainstream' media wholly by surprise.

? Concerning 'news management', the strong impression we have gained on this score is that no arrangements are to be made to manage the international fall-out if the obstruction persists, as all multilateral cooperative arrangements will become meaningless and useless in practice, the world community's residual patience is beyond exhausted and the mood is that the world will have been tipped into a state of unfettered economic warfare, with all extant transborder arrangements and international institutions immobilised, and the international banking system disintegrated back into its national components behind tariff barriers and exchange controls.

? Corollaries to this state of affairs would undoubtedly include the collapse of the European Union Collective and its institutionally corrupt European Commission, with its unapproved accounts stretching back 14 years. European structures are in any case threatened by the imminent possible implosion of one or more German banks [see below].

? By definition, in such circumstances, all offshore and off-balance sheet bank balances become worthless overnight (or rather, 'more worthless' than is already the case to a considerable extent, in practice). This puts paid to the notion that the Fascist criminalist clique could wind up in a position to buy up the world's main assets at firesale prices.

? All 800+ US military bases outside the United States will have to be abandoned or mothballed as 100% of US troops operating abroad will be repatriated under NESARA, bringing an abrupt end to the scandalous drug-protection operation in Afghanistan (which will no longer be 'necessary' as the transborder interbank market will have collapsed, so it won't need further lubrication with drug-trafficking proceeds); while the US occupation of Iraq, and all US military operations and presence in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, The Philippines, Japan, the British Indian Ocean Territory and elsewhere, will be terminated in short order.

? The criminalised US Intelligence Power would in such circumstances cease to be viable, as it will no longer be able to finance its globally reckless intermeddling and destructive 'Black Operations' with fraudulent finance scams, or to fund itself as a malevolent and corrupt 'State within the State' independently of Congress (which will in any case no longer be there, to begin with), so that it will cease to be 'necessary' and will be obliged to downsize and recall all its operatives from foreign stations. The US State Department will likewise encounter serious continuing problems with the running of its Embassies, many of which will be forced to downsize or close down altogether.

? Things have been allowed to drift out of control to such an extent, that informed circles around the world will not be dismayed at most of these consequences of US official intransigence that we have been partially describing - many of which will be secretly welcomed with relief.

So unpopular and disliked has the United States now become as a consequence of the unfettered arrogance of its criminal controllers, that, in accordance with the prevailing international mood, as explained to us, the view is that nothing short of a shake-up of the colossal proportions indicated, will purge the world of the menace of US official criminal banditry and decadence. This shake-up, with 'unintended consequences', of course, will materialise absent immediate compliance with the United States' responsibilities and the justified demands of the international community.

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE:
http://www.worldreports.org/news/250...ith_washington

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:59 PM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Breaking news: Christopher story: Signs of an end-game showdown with washington

WoW!!!
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Breaking news: Christopher story: Signs of an end-game showdown with washington

No kidding WOW guess we know that Fulford knew what he was talking about
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:08 PM   #4
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Great find Viking: Big things always happen just before Xmas.....interesting.
Hold on tight because things could get very rocky from now on.

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 12-06-2009 at 11:29 PM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:20 PM   #5
smat
Avalon Senior Member

very interesting read, thanks for posting.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:29 PM   #6
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Are Christopher Story and Bejamin Fulford working rogether?
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:36 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Are Christopher Story and Bejamin Fulford working rogether?
Bill "the Doctor"
Its funny but I went to Benjamin's site to see what he has to say as that ran through my head too.

In any case, I felt that they are both on the same page or on is verifying the others stance.

It certainly sounds like it to me
Old 12-06-2009, 11:48 PM   #8
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Its funny but I went to Benjamin's site to see what he has to say as that ran through my head too.

In any case, I felt that they are both on the same page or on is verifying the others stance.

It certainly sounds like it to me
I'm holding my breath waiting for someone to post here that the story is false
Old 12-07-2009, 12:06 AM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I'm holding my breath waiting for someone to post here that the story is false
well its not going to happen....so please do not hold your breath

I went to the archives on his homepage and found some very informative information that has to be true.

Take a look at the information on the Ft Hood shooting. In fact, you see how fast they had a congressional hearing on the couple that broke into Obama's dinner party ? Nothing has been done on the Ft Hood shooting hmmmm

Anyhow, this guy seems to be the real mccoy on what he is putting out there. I even seen him talking on you tube. I would be amazed if he wasn't legit
Old 12-07-2009, 12:30 AM   #10
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like those "Gold" tungsten bars didn't go over so well

Interesting to see that NESARA is finally being put into practice now that the Western Cabal is on its knees and weakened to the point that they have no choice but to lay down. Many of the 2004-2005 entries from http://www.matthewbooks.com referred to the eventual purpose of NESARA, which is the very thing being described in this news.

Could be that the international cavalry has arrived to finally level the international playing field. Also could mean an extremely bumpy road ahead.

Whether this news can be substantiated or not, I'm not certain. However it definitely makes sense in this climate. If it isn't happening now, it will happen sooner or later.

IF this is true, you will start to see a graduated sell off in the market over the next 2 weeks while holiday optimism is up, then leading to a major decline into late Jan through Feb, where the crisis will be evident on all fronts in the public... then the crash hits, which will mark the slaying of the beast and total insider chaos. Could stretch out through late spring... just depends on how much time they are allowed to squirm.

Last edited by Jonathon; 12-07-2009 at 12:39 AM.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:40 AM   #11
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Its interesting that this story never got leaked out before now. I would love to be a fly on the wall at that meeting. Personally I hope the story is true, because we have been waiting so long for things to come to a head, & just maybe we have arrived at that point. We can't bake a cake without cracking the eggs, if we are to move forward into a more fair and just society. But for sure things will be challenging for us all, not just in the US but globally.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:48 AM   #12
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

I find all of this terribly exciting. Like your first ride on a new brand new rollercoaster. You've been climbing the first hill slowly, but steadily for looooong time. You're almost at the top. Now the ride really begins...

I'm grateful to feel excitement. Some don't even know they're on the rollercoaster yet. That will suck for them.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:34 AM   #13
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

NESARA As much as i would love to see this come to fruition I `ll wait it out and see if any other media outlets release info dealing with this before commenting further
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:28 AM   #14
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Some real change for the positive would be awesome, but this article
does not resonate with truth for me.

Thanks for posting it viking and allowing us to figure it out for ourselves
as well as together.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:18 AM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I don't believe anything that Chris "Story" says nowadays.

I'll believe it when I SEE it.

Entertaining read but entirely fiction if it doesn't actually happen.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #16
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

The 'pariah' in front of every instance of 'United States' in the text should be quite the signal that the story is at minimum fishy.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:42 AM   #17
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
BREAKING NEWS: CHRISTOPHER STORY: SIGNS OF AN END-GAME SHOWDOWN WITH WASHINGTON PLANELOADS OF FOREIGN AUTHORITIES DESCEND ON THE UNITED STATES

PLANELOADS OF FOREIGN AUTHORITIES DESCEND ON THE UNITED STATES
At 9:30pm UK time on Wednesday 2nd December, we established as follows:
This shake-up, with 'unintended consequences', of course, will materialise absent immediate compliance with the United States' responsibilities and the justified demands of the international community.

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE:
http://www.worldreports.org/news/250...ith_washington

viking
Me to, Woooow! This guy seems an old investigator, for more than 35 years which had been connected with a wealth of information sources.

I do not know what to think about this NESARA.

And also this commando style by which the US government is stormed, seems very unrealistic. What these guys were doing? Do you think they weren't concerned about their safety when indulged in so many illegalities and evil things? I think their first impulse, according the Maslow pyramide, was to secure themselves and their families. Then they plunged to rape and pillage the nation and world.

Really if this issue of NESARA would be for real and have more power than these corrupt entities, I would be more afraid for liberties and democracy by this entity, rather the old cabale. Maybe is just a cosmetic of the old Serpent, just to deceive us more, keep us in a fake "safety" auto believe state and in the mean time they are purging their old, now un-usefull, know-too-much agents.

If all these issues, mentioned in that report, would be happening, without the direct support and cooperation from people, would raise an alarm signal for me, more scariest than the current situation.

Have you ever had this impression?
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #18
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Great job, thanks Viking! What's uncanny is I've spent the last two weekends getting through the 3pt Camelot interview with Fulford. Finished the last portion this morning and was intrigued enough to listen to Fulford's Rockefeller interview and the other one where he's challenging the Illuminati with Leo Zagami.

Even tho this can be great news, it might get pretty ugly once people learn how badly America has been bankrupted...here's an interview with a former Kansas State Highway Patrol Officer who said US military forces are preparing to use force on American citizens, full out bombing raids in certain circumstances...authorities expect people to explode when they learn the truth and it sure sounds like someone knows that the lid is about to get blown off all the dirty little secrets!

http://survivingearthchanges.ning.co...sg_share_topic

After reading your article I tied the two stories together in a write-up featuring the plane load of authorities landing in DC, along with the Fulford interviews. For anyone who hasn't listened to Benjamin Fulford you can go to my blog, there are links to all three videos at the end of the story.

http://ascendingstarseed.spaces.live.com/default.aspx
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:02 PM   #19
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

NESARA is an acronym for the proposed National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act, a set of economic reforms suggested during the 1990s by Dr. Harvey Barnard. Barnard claimed that the proposals, which included replacing the income tax with a national sales tax (see also FairTax), abolishing compound interest on secured loans, and returning to a bimetallic currency, would result in 0% inflation and a more stable economy. The proposals were never introduced before congress, and the only congressman known to have commented on the bill is Ron Paul, dismissively, and through a spokesman.[1] NESARA has since become better known as the subject of a cult-like conspiracy theory promoted by Shaini Goodwin, who claims that the act was actually passed with additional provisions as the National Economic Security and Reformation Act, and then suppressed by the George W. Bush administration and the Supreme Court. Other people have adopted and embellished Goodwin's ideas.

[edit] Criticism and comparison to a cult

Barnard became aware of Goodwin's description of NESARA before his death in 2005. He denied that NESARA had been enacted into law or even assigned a tracking number, and condemned Goodwin's allegations as a disinformation campaign.[24] Goodwin, for her part, dismisses the NESARA Institute as a disinformation front for the Bush family.

Some NESARA detractors claim that NESARA is a cult designed primarily to provide an income to Goodwin and others. They point to the fact that Goodwin, Lee, and Nidle frequently ask their readers to donate money.[25][26][27] Goodwin, who also asks readers to donate their frequent flyer miles,[28] claims that she needs and has used the funds to travel to various locations around the world to secretly meet with high-level government officials about getting NESARA announced.[29][28]

Some NESARA supporters also make the claim that otherworldly beings are working to get NESARA announced. These include a "channeled spirit" called "Hatonn",[30] and another called "Sananda" (claiming to be Jesus)[31] along with Saint Germain, a deity borrowed from The I AM Movement and the Church Universal and Triumphant. Benevolent aliens are also frequently mentioned, most prominently by Nidle, as working towards the NESARA announcement. The designation of George W. Bush as a reptilian often co-occurs with this claim.[32] Goodwin has claimed that Saint Germain has come down from heaven to physically meet with heads of banks and world leaders regarding the NESARA announcement.[33][34]

The prominence of failed prophecy also lends support to the cult theory. NESARA supporters often tell their readers that the NESARA announcement is going to happen in a matter of days. These claims have been made too many times to enumerate, without ever coming to fruition. According to the documentary Waiting For NESARA, the claim was also made prior to March 2003 that George Bush was planning the war with Iraq only to further delay the NESARA announcement. It was prophesied that spiritual beings and UFOs would intervene with Bush's plans and prevent the war.[19]

A June 2006 complaint to the Washington consumer protection division accused Goodwin of using the NESARA story to defraud a 64-year-old San Francisco woman of at least $10,000. The woman's daughter said the actual amount is much larger, in the hundreds of thousands.[21]

THE REST:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #20
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
Goodwin has claimed that Saint Germain has come down from heaven to physically meet with heads of banks and world leaders regarding the NESARA announcement.[33][34]
Thanks Eyes Wide Open for the brief about Nesara. I remember I read long time about such thing.

Anyway, we should be sure that any messenger from God, being him angel, spirtual being, EBE, etc they will no need us, nor our direct intervention or us messing around their work, for anything. Just God is needed from us, to start such action is a lot of pure and sincere request from the souls of many people asking for His help to put things in order. We then, somehow we will be involved in some issues, that will not be by our will, just in the end we saw it has been served the high purpose we prayed God for His help!

These are my 5 cents about this issue!

Going along: Very nice maneuver these RATS and SNAKES using all over the world:

The fraud consists of a ‘smoke and mirrors’ operation whereby such debt is ‘guaranteed’ with US Treasury guarantees which, as previously stated, are encashable. What this means in practice is that the ‘guaranteed’ ‘private’ debt with the Fed is fraudulently converted into PUBLIC SECTOR DEBT that will have to be paid down by generations of Americans into the future.

They did same trick all over the places, meaning put the private debt, produced by some private corporation and entities ("theirs") onto the public debt, meaning the people's to re-pay debt, by these kind of scams.

You will see how Argentina and other South American countries have been scammed into pay for things they never benefitted:

Here is English Translated of Memorias del Saqueo (by Fernando Solanas in 2003), movie here is trimmed to the point when "they" are stealing the oil and gas resources from argentinians:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7317115&hl=en#

Here is the complete version (but unfortunately is not in English, be sure, you will understand whatever language you speak; as you will see human like you and me, in front of dehumanized beasts, no many issues need be understood)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9304915&hl=en#

After you will see this movie and possible cry, you will swore you will fight these b@stards, if you still are a human.

The same methods applied now into Romania, when the whole 20 billions they loaned from IMF and World Bank, all these money ,never went into Romania National bank, not a cent, but went to pay for the debts of the foreign banks in Romania, which are more than 85% from romanian banking system. All these billions will be reimbursed by romanian people, by massive increases of taxes, fees, after a deceitful lying that they will not increase VAT, now after few months from the loan signed, all of them discussing in MSM how the VAT increase will improve things.

Really, now reading how in US they want to do these tricks, I can confirm they are doing same strategy all over, people look to this movie to learn how the mechanism works. Because I also know the language, is so similar with Romanian, I was very touched by this movie.

We must fight these b@stards, there is no back or sideway! We must stand them! Period!

Last edited by artvision; 12-07-2009 at 02:21 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:29 PM   #21
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Breaking news: Christopher story: Signs of an end-game showdown with washington

interesting ..... but seems in the sorcha faal league... ive seen an article before from this site but it seems a tad far fetched ... we shall see
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:42 PM   #22
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the link to the profile of Christopher Story & judge for yourself.
http://www.worldreports.org/aboutus
Old 12-08-2009, 07:06 AM   #23
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Sure seems like things are coming to a head, the American people haven't been doing a good job of policing our own government and the moment we rise en masse they'll squash us like bugs...which they're posturing to do right now. The international community is fed up with us and the Chinese are tired of haarp attacks, warfare, genocide through chemtrails and financial fraud while they're paying for it all!

If it's true, when this goes public we'll see all kinds of social discord...they'd be better off with disclosure first! Think the public will react much better to that surprise than when they learn we've been bankrupted, sent to the poorhouse and are lined up concentration camps for Mandarin 101 class in preparation to go to work for our new boss's from Asia...if you think it couldn't happen think again.

I recently read that the Chinese army already has hundreds of thousands of troops or more in America in underground facility's across America, as well as countless scores of international regiments. We are literally sitting ducks...

~A~>

Last edited by AscendingStarseed; 12-08-2009 at 11:22 AM.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:33 AM   #24
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Breaking news: Christopher story: Signs of an end-game showdown with washington

The real news is> the United States is not the only country or people that are facing bankruptcy~
and beholding to the Chinese government~
all "current" world governments are infected and corrupted

Last edited by giovonni; 12-08-2009 at 11:03 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:13 PM   #25
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks guys for your input

I have found these Vids which give some rather interesting info from Christopher Story ...

I have a little research and have found nothing untoward about him.

If anyone has information regarding his validity please post as we are all here to seek TRUTH...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jug-W...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB18PIYbSYw&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJyUK...eature=related

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote