Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-02-2009, 04:51 AM   #76
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

I feel that I don't need any government to tell me that UFOs and other beings are real. I *KNOW* this in my mind. I don't know why or how but I just know that they are real. I believe that it's just not possible for Earth to be the only habitable planet in any galaxy.

As for free will, if we work hard and the powers that were get close to a point where they will win (which is highly unlikely anyway), I do not have a problem with others stepping in to assist us. The idea is for us to awaken and work on our own but the reality of the matter is that humanity alone cannot save humanity unless a sizable portion of the populace awakens.

Now, if something is supposed to happen in 2012, that gives people 3 years to awaken and do something. I just don't see it possible on a global scale and unfortunately, some people will need the disclosure if they cannot figure it out on their own.

Otherwise, no reason why people can't live a life free of overwhelming negative energy and a life that is more sustainable and shows compassion towards others.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:09 AM   #77
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
When your time comes... You will have a visitor... Accept the help... Don't

Wait... Remember, my words... I've been there... Over and Out....

Trooly,

Tango
Tks Tango for your advice, I will keep it in mind when that time comes.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:43 PM   #78
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Mmmmm.....ok Just had a quick add up and the figures show roughly 80% would not want any type ET intervention...thats leaves 20% for...

Lets change the Scenario folks!! ha ha ...

Lets suppose we had nucleur war world wide...or if we have an Extinction Level Event...ie Pole shift as per Patrick Geryl...he's convinced that this will happen and had said on numerous occasions that the only safe place will be South Africa in the mountains (forgotton the exact location)... or perhaps a CME from the sun..something of that nature...

Soooo lets say that before the event we had mass landings here wuth the intention to rescue us... A helping hand lets say just before we were about to be wiped out...

Would you board the ships???

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:46 PM   #79
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Mmmmm.....ok Just had a quick add up and the figures show roughly 80% would not want any type ET intervention...thats leaves 20% for...

Lets change the Scenario folks!! ha ha ...

Lets suppose we had nucleur war world wide...or if we have an Extinction Level Event...ie Pole shift as per Patrick Geryl...he's convinced that this will happen and had said on numerous occasions that the only safe place will be South Africa in the mountains (forgotton the exact location)... or perhaps a CME from the sun..something of that nature...

Soooo lets say that before the event we had mass landings here wuth the intention to rescue us... A helping hand lets say just before we were about to be wiped out...

Would you board the ships???

viking
Old 12-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #80
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

The thing is... Our Guardians are doing everything to insure that it is a smooth transition. The PTB and soon to be PTW are still at this point the PTB. Some may think otherwise but, whilst we depend on others to supply us with income to then purchase resources to feed ourselves, they are still the PTB. I am happy for those who have already escaped the system.

Through the management of our resources we are indeed slaves to the system. The system may further choose to enslave us or compromise our free will choices by limiting our choices to the extent that we have very little choice. But still this can be considered Free will. even though our choices are limited. We after all chose our leaders. If we don't vote. Not voting is still a choice.

At some point the PTB will cross the line and this may mean we have a choice to accept help from our Guardians or choosing not to accept help which will result in total enslavement regardless of our form either etheric or physical. If we choose fear over freedom we will be locking ourselves into the matrix. Fear of accepting help from higher authority in divinity will itself entrap us. Let go of fear and just BE and let your inner guidance make the correct choice when the choice is given. you will know (if you are truely listening to your guiding voice) the right choice at the right time.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:45 PM   #81
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

NO.... I'd be staying to help the one's here...

I have a sense of CME... But, don't think it's total...
And, much later than this 2012 programm... NON sense they're Running.
The Non educated are being programmed for the 2012 like the 2000 shame.

Ships, Yes, but ours..... E.T. NO

Tango

" However, something strange about star pattern in spring 2012..."

Last edited by Tango; 12-03-2009 at 12:31 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:03 AM   #82
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

The point is.... don't limit choice before the choice is given. It may be your only sensible choice at the time. I personally would be amoungst the last off the planet if the only sensible choice was to leave. Until that moment I intend to do my best to ensure that as many people as I can help get a fair chance. Just keeping the options open.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:04 AM   #83
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

80% with a NO means alot to me.

I just listened to LA Marzulli and I totally enjoyed his message.

He knows alot and he says all the ET's want us to worship them and bow down to them and he is exactly right. They take without permission and thats exactly what any abduction is...........same as kidnapping

I do not trust anyone that even ask us to ask them for assistance any longer.

I dont care who it is...........He points out that they LIE to us.

If they told Dr Greer, David Wilcock or anyone else that they would do something and then didnt they ought to check the source out.

To me that makes alot of sense. I will not bow down to any of them. I will not hate them either but I sure an hell hate what some of them are doing
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:16 AM   #84
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

We are soverign individuals. The only thing we bow too is the divinity within others out of respect not worship. as in the word:

nameste
Old 12-03-2009, 01:54 AM   #85
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I Got to tell you... I'm Very Proud of You..... They ALL want us to THINK

the way, whoever ' they ' is at the moment Want us toooo.... NO WE

Have to think for ourselves... Your, Consciousness is NOT capable of lying

to YOU... But, you can give it AWAY... A, ha.... What do you THINK all of

the different ' They's ' want to control... They lied about what " G " was...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
80% with a NO means alot to me.

I just listened to LA Marzulli and I totally enjoyed his message.

He knows alot and he says all the ET's want us to worship them and bow down to them and he is exactly right. They take without permission and thats exactly what any abduction is...........same as kidnapping

I do not trust anyone that even ask us to ask them for assistance any longer.

I dont care who it is...........He points out that they LIE to us.

If they told Dr Greer, David Wilcock or anyone else that they would do something and then didnt they ought to check the source out.

To me that makes alot of sense. I will not bow down to any of them. I will not hate them either but I sure an hell hate what some of them are doing
Old 12-03-2009, 03:23 AM   #86
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Please visit

http://2012poleshift.wetpaint.com/pa...+Second+Coming

digest it well. Then answer this question:

1) What will be our defence if this technology is as intrusive as the article says?

2) Is learning to listen only to our heart the only answer?

I welcome your thoughts.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:58 AM   #87
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"2) Is learning to listen only to our heart the only answer?"

My take:

> Listening and discerning the still small voice inside is step numero uno.

> Connecting to the Divine Power behind all of creation within your Self is step numero duo.

We are Co-creators. Reality is we are God Beings when we choose to BE. We must clean our cup, our holy Grail, our consciousness, because what's coming to 'save the day' is Light ~ and a lot of it.

If we are the 'good virgins who have prepared the oil in our lamps', meaning, we are doing the work on ourselves, working on coming up higher consciously, surrendering to the still small voice within and making it our voice, then when the Light comes, we will BE reborn into our higher sense of identity and we will BE the Ones we have been waiting for.

The biggest deception of all is that we are lowly humans and cannot BE the Living Christ. This is a lie. It is a serpentine lie.

The truth that will set us free is that I and my Father Mother are One. I AM the Living Christ as Jesus was and is the Living Christ and Gautama Buddha was and is the Living Buddha.

Not all of us are going to BE full out Christ Beings, but all of us who clean our cups are going to find the Power we need to fix our world is within us.

That's because we're a lot MORE than we've been operating under the illusion of...

For me, it's about taking back our power. The Power is within and it is Divine.

14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 04:35 AM   #88
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

what if they can mimick that small voice. Many will be misled. This is the reason for the question. Did you read the article? Or, are you just answering the questions without reading the article?
Old 12-03-2009, 04:46 AM   #89
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

He who carries the everlasting light shall fear no darkness. He who carries darkness will only see a shadow.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:29 AM   #90
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
We are soverign individuals. The only thing we bow too is the divinity within others out of respect not worship. as in the word:

nameste
I like to think that the Holy Spirit of the Founders is the best part of the Collective Unconscious...the Divinity Within All of Humanity...Christ in All Persons. This concept is quite different than thinking 'I Am God'...or 'God is within ME'. Reverence for Life, Namaste, and Loving Neighbor As Self is probably the best way to live. We don't have to bow down and worship anyone or anything. Thou Shalt Have No Gods. We should seek the Exaltation of Humanity rather than the Exaltation of Self. Self Centeredness is a bad thing. Responsibility Centeredness is a good thing. These are subtle but extremely important distinctions. The implications and ramifications are enormous.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:31 AM   #91
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Sooo let me get this right...

If a tsunami was heading towards you at breakneck speed...and the only way is up!...you would still deny the helping hand...I bet you wouldn't!!

http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/change_the_world.htm

I hope you all realize that if there was a Nuclear War here on planet Earth your soul essence would be irreversibly damaged...!!

(I personally believe that this will not happen as they (ET) have tweeked mechanics here and there to stop this)

viking
Old 12-03-2009, 10:19 AM   #92
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I May go to higher ground..... Leave.... NO WAY...!!! You Run N' Hide...

There are one's that will need Help

And, that's where I'll be...

Survivors... Giving Food... Aid... Flight...

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 12-03-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:58 AM   #93
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I May go to higher ground..... Leave.... NO WAY...!!! You Run N' Hide...

There are one's that will need Help

And, that's where I'll be...

Survivors... Giving Food... Aid..

Trooly,

Tango
LOL

Who said I was running or hiding...if this did happen I probably would be one of the last to board the ships!

Yes you are right there will be ones that need help...I'll be aiding the ones that about to drown...

Higher ground...you'll need a balloon...

I love your tenacity Tango but perhaps you need to direct it in the right direction...

viking
Old 12-03-2009, 11:44 AM   #94
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

We'll See... Board Ships...........?

Maybe, it is You that needs direction...
Who do You think you are, to judge Me...?
We, all have our place, I'm where I suppose to be...

Tango

Quote:
LOL

Who said I was running or hiding...if this did happen I probably would be one of the last to board the ships!

Yes you are right there will be ones that need help...I'll be aiding the ones that about to drown...

Higher ground...you'll need a balloon...

I love your tenacity Tango but perhaps you need to direct it in the right direction...

viking

Last edited by Tango; 12-03-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:12 PM   #95
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Tango ... I have injected a little humour to this thread as it seems it was getting a bit serious!!

Have I judged you?

I think we all need a little direction...

Who do I think I am?? Don't be so ridiculous... I'm me? Same as any one else here searching for truth and answers!!

We all have our place and we all have freewill...And I would never force my will on anyone...And neither should anyone else...we all need to make our own mind up and chose our own path..at best we can advise.

And chill out!!

viking
Old 12-03-2009, 12:22 PM   #96
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Where is all this fear coming from, it seems the media, Hollywood and the Illuminati have all done a great job at making everyone believe that all aliens are malevolent. I agree with Viking humanity needs help down here, and I believe that Heaven or whereever Ascended Masters reside has sent millions of ships here from many systems to assist humanity and Earth thru the Ascension process. The all knowing Creator is well aware of the intervention that has been taking place here with Reptilians, the Greys and other dark forces.

It's been said that we have help on the way and that the dark cabal have been given a timeline to get off the planet and out of the solar system. When the time comes the remaining bad guys will be captured and dealt with.

We have allies that are here helping and when the time is right they will make themselves known....remember Alex Colliers message from Awake & Aware? I've heard this from others as well..

IN 1980 I met a man in Ocean Beach Ca called the Spaceman of OB, he said that aliens had taken him to another planet in this solar system, in another dimension. He was shown a city that was being built for the survivors of Earth, that they were going to arrive to take everyone away right before a pole shift makes the Earth un-inhabitable.

He painted beautiful pictures of the city and of the Light Beings that lived on this world, it was absolutely magnificent and I've always prayed that I would be one of the lucky ones to live there...Within a couple of weeks of visiting the Spacemans home and hearing the story, my girlfriend and I both saw a UFO vanish into thin air right next to his cottage on the beach. Writer Chris Holly took interest in my experience, here's a link to the article she wrote:
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1009/ocean-beach.php

I've never forgotten the amazing vibe I felt when looking at the paintings of the city and the incredibly beautiful light beings...everyday I pray that I get the honor to someday go to that city and meet those beings. You know there a God when you see something like that....why would anyone turn that away?

Why does everyone assume that all aliens are evil, shape shifting reptilians? If you live in God consciousness you won't attract lower energies, they won't want anything to do with you because they know they can't harm you if you stand firm in your conviction and faith. There are millions of souls sent here to assist us through the ascension process....so relax, heaven is on our side!

Have mo fear and plenty of faith that you'll always be guided and protected....
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:34 PM   #97
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Viking. The OP you made was written by an french ex-pilot. I suggest you also provide information on the person and the circumstances in which he wrote this message.

Also, Michael Salla made an analyse about this text to see its authenticity. I suggest you to provide it also.

To finish, their is an existing petition on the net made by Micheal Salla to answer this letter, I suggest you provide it too because the answer is very well written including many questions debated here.

If you can't find these three information, I will provide them as soon as I got time to do it. Thank you for bringing up important matters to be discussed.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:00 PM   #98
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Accending lovely post resonates with me..spot on... Steven if you have any input please forward...we all seem to be flitting around here there and everywhere...and occasionally miss a few pointers...

Your input is always appreciated...

Anyway just a reminder an exerpt form the previous link...

What would be the consequences of a positive decision?

For us, the immediate consequence of a collective favorable decision would be the materialization of many ships, in your sky and on Earth.

For you, the direct effect would be the rapid abandoning of many certitudes and beliefs.

A simple conclusive visual contact would have huge repercussions on your future. Much knowledge would be modified forever. The organization of your societies would be deeply upheaved forever, in all fields of activity. Power would become individual because you would see for yourself that we are living. Concretely, you would change the scale of your values !

The most important thing for us is that humankind would form a single family in front of this "unknown" we would represent!

Danger would slowly melt away from your homes because you would indirectly force the undesirable ones, those we name the "third party", to show up and vanish. You would all bear the same name and share the same roots: Mankind!

Later on, peaceful and respectful exchanges would be thus possible if such is your wish. For now, he who is hungry cannot smile, he who is fearful cannot welcome us. We are sad to see men, women and children suffering to such a degree in their flesh and in their hearts when they bear such an inner light.

This light can be your future. Our relationships could be progressive.

Several stages of several years or decades would occur: demonstrative appearance of our ships, physical appearance beside human beings, collaboration in your technical and spiritual evolution, discovery of parts of the galaxy.

Every time, new choices would be offered to you. You would then decide by yourself to cross new stages if you think it necessary to your external and inner well-being. No interference would be decided upon unilaterally. We would leave as soon as you would collectively wish that we do.

Depending upon the speed to spread the message across the world, several weeks, or even several months will be necessary before our "great appearance", if such is the decision made by the majority of those who will have used their capacity to choose, and if this message receives the necessary support.

The main difference between your daily prayers to entities of a strictly spiritual nature and your current decision is extremely simple : We are technically equipped to materialize!

further reading...

viking
Old 12-03-2009, 01:07 PM   #99
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Look I Know nothing is going to happen... As Long as there it an airport close
by... I don't care...

What I saw on the thread is ' go along to get along ' and I Don't go a long...

I was waiting for the sky is falling next. LOL Fact is... If I couldn't Fly it...

I don't get on it... It's been like that ALL My life...

And... I am Way chilled OUt... The gov't has violated every Contract it has

had with the American People. And, I'd like to see the People git some A S S.

Start lockin' Up these shadow gov't people... That Rockefeela... Come On...

Oprah, bailing out... Corp. Heads that make poison to kill people... Blackwater.

The Problem is Right Here... Washington... Government IS THE problem...

I knew What you were doing Viking... I just want You to know... If your helpin

And, you look up and there is a chopper waiting to 'pick up' your sorry a s s.

That's Me or one of my brothers... And, No matter WHAT... We Ain't leaving

You or, anyone else... So, you were saying its a W a v e, Now... What's

Next... LOL...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Tango ... I have injected a little humour to this thread as it seems it was getting a bit serious!!

Have I judged you?

I think we all need a little direction...

Who do I think I am?? Don't be so ridiculous... I'm me? Same as any one else here searching for truth and answers!!

We all have our place and we all have freewill...And I would never force my will on anyone...And neither should anyone else...we all need to make our own mind up and chose our own path..at best we can advise.

And chill out!!

viking
Old 12-03-2009, 01:39 PM   #100
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The gov't has violated every Contract it has

had with the American People. And, I'd like to see the People git some A S S.

Start lockin' Up these shadow gov't people... That Rockefeela... Come On...

Oprah, bailing out... Corp. Heads that make poison to kill people... Blackwater.

The Problem is Right Here... Washington...

Trooly,

Tango
Tango you are looking toooo deep into this...I have no other motive than to pass on information that I feel is helpful and to also search for truths...

Sounds like you got a gripe with the people that are running the planet at he moment!...and not the ones that want to help us...

Chopper?? who said anything about a chopper...have you read the link properly...

Anyway you don't have to do anything...like I said we all have freewill...your choice...our choice...simple as.

EDIT here bump..
Thank you Accending, lovely post resonates with me..spot on... Steven if you have any input please forward...we all seem to be flitting around here there and everywhere...and occasionally miss a few pointers...

Your input is always appreciated...

Anyway just a reminder an exerpt form the previous link...

What would be the consequences of a positive decision?

For us, the immediate consequence of a collective favorable decision would be the materialization of many ships, in your sky and on Earth.

For you, the direct effect would be the rapid abandoning of many certitudes and beliefs.

A simple conclusive visual contact would have huge repercussions on your future. Much knowledge would be modified forever. The organization of your societies would be deeply upheaved forever, in all fields of activity. Power would become individual because you would see for yourself that we are living. Concretely, you would change the scale of your values !

The most important thing for us is that humankind would form a single family in front of this "unknown" we would represent!

Danger would slowly melt away from your homes because you would indirectly force the undesirable ones, those we name the "third party", to show up and vanish. You would all bear the same name and share the same roots: Mankind!

Later on, peaceful and respectful exchanges would be thus possible if such is your wish. For now, he who is hungry cannot smile, he who is fearful cannot welcome us. We are sad to see men, women and children suffering to such a degree in their flesh and in their hearts when they bear such an inner light.

This light can be your future. Our relationships could be progressive.

Several stages of several years or decades would occur: demonstrative appearance of our ships, physical appearance beside human beings, collaboration in your technical and spiritual evolution, discovery of parts of the galaxy.

Every time, new choices would be offered to you. You would then decide by yourself to cross new stages if you think it necessary to your external and inner well-being. No interference would be decided upon unilaterally. We would leave as soon as you would collectively wish that we do.

Depending upon the speed to spread the message across the world, several weeks, or even several months will be necessary before our "great appearance", if such is the decision made by the majority of those who will have used their capacity to choose, and if this message receives the necessary support.

The main difference between your daily prayers to entities of a strictly spiritual nature and your current decision is extremely simple : We are technically equipped to materialize!

further reading...

viking

viking

Last edited by viking; 12-03-2009 at 01:42 PM.