Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 03-21-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Journeys of my Spirit: An ET Encounter - Not quite a dream.

Let me take some time to tell you about a true (sober) experience I had about 4 years ago.

This is a true event, of one of the most profound dreams I’ve had, so profound that it really couldn’t have been a dream. I’ve had lots of craziness surround my life. I’ve come out of dreams that have made me jump out of bed thinking that I can fly, only to find myself face first on the carpet of my bedroom floor. No, this dream, was by far, way different.

I went to take a nap in my bed around noon, to get some rest before work. Outside was a slightly cloudy summer day, with a cool breeze coming in through the window, then suddenly I wake up out of bed. I look over to the window, It feels like it’s about 2:30pm. I hear some commotion outside, life seems still. I get out of bed walk over to my window with the black sheer curtains blowing in the wind, looking down two stories from my apartment bedroom window to find a herd of people walking in an emotionless-soulless uniform manner. What and the hell can this be? I look over in the direction that everyone is heading and I see a large ship a mile or so in the distance. So I freak out, running for my shoes I dart outside. I can see thousands of people walking south towards the craft, nobody is responding to my presence. I look off to the ship and start running towards it. I’m thinking to myself that there was a harvest of some kind and somehow I wasn’t affected by the mass mind control that was guiding everyone. A fear of mine is getting left behind. So I went with my gut and followed the mass herd of people to the ship.

When I approached the ship I could see a large ramp that the people were marching up in a drone like sense. So I run up the ramp, running past people into a large cargo type room with hundreds of thousands of people standing in blocks of what appeared to be two thousand people or so. All of a sudden I know where right to run to, so I do. Over by the wall about 50 yards into the ship, I find a dark hallway. Soon as I step foot into the hallway a typical “gray” alien face appears right in front of me. Then BAM I wake up, look over to the window and it looks and feels the same as it did in the dream (if that was a dream), curtains blowing and all, seemed real so I was confused and sweating. I run over to the window and everything is the same except for the lack of zombie humans walking outside my window. Then the face appeared in the back of my mind and knowledge was slowly being adapted or assimilated to memory. All of a sudden I knew a little of what It had said to me. That will remain personal for the moment. But all I can say for now is that my paradigm of life had been upgraded. My mission was clear again.

As time passes on, things or encounters will cause a blossoming of imparted knowledge from experiences, always having that memory of the incident popping up, and then subconscious knowledge becomes wisdom. I’ve had many other experiences with telepathy, with living humans, dead humans, ET and beings that are hard to put into words. So I know when I’m receiving input, and in that dream I received a gift.

I’m bringing this up now only because of my discovery of the Phoenix Journals and some posts from Viking. The posts where from the Phoenix Journals and was talking about evacuation of the planet. That put some shivers down my spine. Figured this would be a good experience to mention.

Last edited by Machinamentum; 03-21-2009 at 10:34 AM.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Journeys of my Spirit: An ET Encounter - Not quite a dream.

I'd like to know whether this evacuation is something good or bad? Should we follow to the ship or should we not?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:35 AM   #3
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

What I gathered was, If they come to take you, there might be little you can do about it. If you really want to stay you can.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:58 PM   #4
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to know whether this evacuation is something good or bad? Should we follow to the ship or should we not?

Hi Burgundia, personally I don't think I would want to be evacuated in this manner. Those people were under mind control. I do not wish to live like that. I will take my chances out in the open.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:29 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post

Hi Burgundia, personally I don't think I would want to be evacuated in this manner. Those people were under mind control. I do not wish to live like that. I will take my chances out in the open.
Hi sunflower: There could be another reason why they were under mind control. Maybe there was a catastrophe, & the people had to be evacuacted quickly. The only way to get them to safety quickly was through mind control.

Remember in any natural disaster we have seen here on earth, there is usually great confusion, trauma, anger, fear, violence, illness etc., If that was the case it would be pretty difficult to gather them all up and get them on board, one by one. The op did not describe any injuries with the people, so I am guessing they were only taking the healthy ones. (OR) there was an "expected" disaster and they were evacuating the people before it happened.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:12 PM   #6
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

What an incredible experience. Thank you so much for sharing it.