Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2008, 07:37 PM   #1
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Question What are these stars blinking different colors?

I have been looking up at the stars alot more since last october when I kept on seeing a larger star that has a bright white background but continues to blink both red & blue every nano-second & it sometimes becomes smaller or larger due to a sort of movement toward & away from the planet. George Green has also talked about these on his interviews with Project Camelot & also on www.consciousmedianetwork.com & he claims that these are alien motherships just watching all of this great reality show drama unfolding. I've pointed these out (yes, there are more than one that blinks many different colors) to some friends & even to a college security guard in Maine & almost all of them think its just a large satellite concocted by our gov't because of our rapidly expanding technology. My uncle has a pretty good telescope & one of my goals is to see one of these close-up & maybe even record it & put it on youtube. Please let me know if anyone else has studied this @ all & maybe done what I am going to do. Thanks.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blinking stars, mothership, watchers