Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 09:03 PM   #1
Marcus
Avalon Senior Member

Default Piecing things together. Why is no one else noticing this?

Right I have to know if I am just being obsessive or 'paranoid'. I think we are heading for real dark times before the end of the year, here is why:

Quote:
- World economy going berserk. Major banks and corporations have gone bust just this week. Russia has halted their stock market twice. Bank buyouts in the UK. Looks like trouble with the Swiss banks too.

- Trouble with Russia

- Trouble with Iran

- Trouble with China

- Hurricane Ike and the Media Blackout.

- New Police Powers given to civilians in the UK. This confirms rumours from April. Same rumours also stated there would be massive riots with the UK.

- A strong push by western governments to block freedom of information; note the videos disappearing from YouTube.
I am piecing all this together - and it is suggesting to me that there will be big trouble before the end of the year.

So - what do you guys think?

Last edited by Marcus; 09-17-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:47 AM   #2
Marcus
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Piecing things together. Why is no one else noticing this?

I guess it's just me then...
Old 09-18-2008, 10:31 AM   #3
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

LOL Marcus..yesss, i am sure most of us here have worked out its all going downhill quickly..that is WHY WE ARE HERE..debating what to do and how to ride through this rollercoaster!!

are you managing to read alot of the threads on this forum? theres alot of powerful info about! much to learn and little time...heyho! still gotta get out in the sunshine and smell the roses though!!
take care!
peace n light
fire
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:35 AM   #4
Marcus
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse10 View Post
LOL Marcus..yesss, i am sure most of us here have worked out its all going downhill quickly..that is WHY WE ARE HERE..debating what to do and how to ride through this rollercoaster!!

are you managing to read alot of the threads on this forum? theres alot of powerful info about! much to learn and little time...heyho! still gotta get out in the sunshine and smell the roses though!!
take care!
peace n light
fire
Thanks for the reply firehorse! No doubt, like yourself - I have been aware of all this for quite some years now. However the difference has been that it was always 'coming down' at some point in the future.

Now it finally seems as though that time is here. So I am asking if anyone else feels the time is 'now'?
Old 09-18-2008, 10:36 AM   #5
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

It always seems darkest before the dawn. There are reports out there that gives you a great overview of what is going on behind the scenes. The old ways will have to collapse in order to give way for the new. The snake does not shed it's old skin before the new skin is ready underneath...

I suggest you read some of these reports here and focus on them for a while and see if they resonnate with you. They adress things in an overview manner. They touch upon all the "dark" stuff that is seemingly going on, but they also take into account the new and good/Light (but still "invisible") things that are going on "behind the scenes". If you wish you can give me some feedback of how you feel after reading this material. It all depends were you are at what will resonnate with you:

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm

http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:57 AM   #6
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

hi marcus..yes, i am definately aware of the 'quickening' the feeling that everythbing is racing ahead now and the end/new beginning is in process!
personally, I experience mixed feelings everyday ...sadness that we are all likely going to be experiencing suffering of some sort as events escalate...... happiness that we are on the verge of a 'hopefully' much more civilized and functioning society after the collapse of everything..... confusion about what decisions to make in the wake of what looks likely to kick off......relief in knowing there is a growing awareness of people globally who are awakening and mentally preparing.....

One thing I do believe. We are everlasting souls...there is no death..just transition from one dimension to another! ....
Yes, as a human, i sometimes experience fearful or negative feelings regarding the terrible state of this world and i pray our children, the next generation ,will get a chance to properly be 'caretakers' of this planet instead of greedy coorporate PTB and the shadow entities behind alot of it.....

all we can do in the moment is gather together and get support from other fellow souls who are preparing for the next phase. there is strength in numbers ..especially with 'psychic ' strength....we can all send love and our highest best intentions to everybody we come into contact with....this is something we have total control of..our will..for something better......

my best wishes and intentions of positivity go out to each and every person who come to this forum..whether they are here for tthe good or the bad!

namaste
fire
Old 09-18-2008, 11:23 AM   #7
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Marcus,most on this forum are more than aware of these events and have pieced them together in some way or another.Most here are not trying to focus on the negative energies involved with these events and are trying to focus on the positiive to combat situations at hand as lightworkers tend to.This doesn't mean however that negative energies/situations such as what you've listed above should be ignored;on the contrary we need to be more than aware of them to combat them.I, as an individual sometimes feel that members must feel me to be negative as most of my postings are about the dark forces at work in the world as there's not really much important breaking news that isn't dark.When i happen across positive news i post it.Thanks for your thread.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:59 AM   #8
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Casper is an insider source in Wash. DC. who have a lot of connections and are in the middle of what is going on behind the scenes. His newest report says a lot about it. I quote:

Quote:
Casper 09-17-08 Late evening

Behind the scenes good things are happening continuously, but are interrupted by sporadic acts of bureaucratic violence directed at our funding and the demise of the status quo.

"They" and their system of B.S. is over.

It's not that someone has taken them down, so much as it is "taken them down". They have bled all available dollars from their punchbowl of cooperation and the time has come to lay it all off onto the taxpayers.

During your thoughts of righteous and justified anger, over what "THEY" have done to the nation, and The Constitution, and the World, remember, most of "them" were just trying to make a buck, to get by in life, just like us.
They didn't know or see the big picture. Most should be forgiven. Those at the top should be hung.

After the "Trigger Packs" moved round and around again last night,ultimatums were given to B ( Banc) of A to deliver tomorrow, Thur, or into the "Dempsey Dumpster" B of A goes by tomorrow night.

We hear the slick shysters at B of A learned of the reality of the threat and were "begging" to del. tomorrow.
As an aside, we hear B of A, will be the cleanest bank on the planet, when the new "ownership' finishes with it.

Will they del. tomorrow? Who the heck really knows.

Del. are truly scheduled every day. Every day they pull some new shenanigans which is dealt with , rescheduling del. for the next day. Each of these moves/countermoves results in "their" further defeat.

We hear announcements and arrests follow del.
"THEY" tried again (Paulson), to no avail, to separate the del and announcements.

We hear there will likely be NO ELECTIONS in Nov.

If you are an "Investor" in anything, witness the passing of the old to be replaced with the new.

We are part of the new, part of the solution.

The police state "they" have created will die when the heads of the snake are cut off.

As usual there are many things happening simultaneously. Are you a good observer? The really good stuff,such as the Chi Com
loaning Bush $500B, the terms of which he promptly violated, are secret of course.

Everything is getting nationalized, or "socialized" , depending on your point of view.
What if everything is nationalized by the Fed, New Treasury takes over the Fed, and "WE THE PEOPLE" end up owning everything except the debt? The Corporation is bankrupt and "We the people", i.e.: The Constitutional Republic, own Freddy, Fannie, and 80% of AIG?

More reasonable still, what if these "bailouts" are one by one absolutely necessary to keep the Fed Resv system alive
and each one brings the status quo a step closer to the inevitable collapse?
This is a most frightening scenario for those unaware of the "New and Better Ways in the Wings."

The wait is over, "THEY" are kicking and screaming each step they take towards the gallows.

WE expect del. tomorrow.

There is so much to tell when we are cleared to do so.

After del. it will be all so irrelevant.

Casper and Assoc.
09-17-08 Late Evening
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1221713023
Old 09-18-2008, 01:11 PM   #9
Marcus
Avalon Senior Member

I think I may have crossed some wires with everyone...sorry for that...

I wasn't talking about piecing 'the big picture' together - which probably everyone here is already aware of.

I was focusing instead upon the current global events, and how they seem to be indicating that the s**t is about to hit the fan. I see a lot of information on what could happen, or what may happen at some point in the future...but I am not seeing (or maybe I am missing) the conversations on how things are falling down right now - and I don't mean the information on what is going on - rather I mean people's responses to that information.

Naturally it doesn't help to focus on the negative. My question is really this; does now appear to be the time that things are falling? It seems that way to me - just wondering what everyone thinks?
Old 09-18-2008, 01:33 PM   #10
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Most of us notice this and are already preparing for something bad to come.

I recently met with some very nice people outside the town who live off the land, they have some wonderful baking and great veggies. I asked them if i could work for food and they said yes.

Shelter is alright as we have many high caves around here so ill be fine.

Its come to a point where realization makes you move.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:35 PM   #11
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post

I wasn't talking about piecing 'the big picture' together - which probably everyone here is already aware of.

I was focusing instead upon the current global events, and how they seem to be indicating that the s**t is about to hit the fan. I see a lot of information on what could happen, or what may happen at some point in the future...but I am not seeing (or maybe I am missing) the conversations on how things are falling down right now - and I don't mean the information on what is going on - rather I mean people's responses to that information.

Naturally it doesn't help to focus on the negative. My question is really this; does now appear to be the time that things are falling? It seems that way to me - just wondering what everyone thinks?

Try not to let anyone make you feel bad about things you say, i know it can be frustrating but understand we really do understand what your saying.

Its hard not to create panic in this idea but all i say to you is try and direct some time to make yourself a safe place.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:14 PM   #12
Marcus
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
Try not to let anyone make you feel bad about things you say, i know it can be frustrating but understand we really do understand what your saying.

Its hard not to create panic in this idea but all i say to you is try and direct some time to make yourself a safe place.
Thanks. I am not physically or financially in the place I was hoping to be when these events occured. Left it to the last minute I guess...
Old 09-18-2008, 03:16 PM   #13
Jetamus
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
Casper is an insider source in Wash. DC. who have a lot of connections and are in the middle of what is going on behind the scenes. His newest report says a lot about it. I quote:

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1221713023
Casper has always puzzled me.

Whats the deal with the repeated 'we expect del. tommorow"?

and also:
"We hear there will likely be NO ELECTIONS in Nov."

Where did this come from?
Jetamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:16 PM   #14
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I guess it's just me then...
haha! dont worry buddy your not on your own with this.

Ive been having those exact suspicions for those same reasons.. and more.

I just dont know how its going to go, if anyone has a crystal ball handy i will sincerely give you my talented right hand for it!

The anticipation is the worst part! especially when the news doesnt care enough to give us an update on the major events that are happening right now, can get proper frustrating sometimes.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:28 PM   #15
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes, it seems to be going down right now. The collapse of the old and the emerging of the new paradigm. I think 14 of October is a focal point connecting a lot of things... It has been given us for a reason...
Old 09-18-2008, 09:46 PM   #16
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

....a lot of people are having their own personal experiences. just because we aren't posting every thought and theory doesn't mean we are ignorant to our own inner awakening....
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:04 PM   #17
Marcus
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks. I am finding a balance here - as like many of you I have been watching these events approach for years, yet even still they have arrived - for me at least - somewhat "suddenly".

colesmommy1117 - please be aware that I wasn't talking about 'awakening', personal or otherwise. My attention was more on the events of the moment, which seem to have carried me away somewhat. Now I look around I see many other people standing here with me...
Old 09-18-2008, 10:10 PM   #18
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

marcus, we stand together united and prepared for whatever may come!!
namaste
Old 09-18-2008, 10:15 PM   #19
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

colesmommy1117 - please be aware that I wasn't talking about 'awakening', personal or otherwise. My attention was more on the events of the moment, which seem to have carried me away somewhat. Now I look around I see many other people standing here with me...
Your in the right place friend.

I would guess everyone here is well aware of the problems and dangers we face. This little speck of the www focuses more on solution think rather then the problem. This is not to say that being well aware of the problem is not important, it is of course. But feeding more energy into the negative aspects of any situation only creates more bad energy.

I used to frequent a site called prisonplanet(dot)com until I coudn't stand the overall tone of fear that is being spread there. Even though it is waking a lot of people up and doing its part in that instance, they only focus on bad events that are occurring and thus added more energy to them.

We are going to win this battle by fighting fire with water...Soft power! Peace! Love!

Last edited by Phtha; 09-18-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:23 PM   #20
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't the privelege to be able to go out and find a haven or 'safe place' as i have to look after my mum.Also i am not afraid of death in the physical as this is an eventuaity from this dimensional perspective.I also don't wish to go underground or live in caves and hide from whatever presents itself-granted human instinct plays a part in self preservation which DNA coding is a part of; each to their own and good luck. I know i have truth, love and a sense of humour on my side;these are the best companions in these ever changing times.Good counsel has been given on this site as far as i can see,including finding safe places and communal activities-i shall wilingly work as any equal to a common goal if i come out of whatever unfolds alive.I'm unconcerned either way-apologies if i may appear to sound blaise.lol.Merry new year lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:32 PM   #21
utarion
Avalon Senior Member

Marcus , spot on Bro! I have been noticing the very same things as you are. I had this strange feeling about 2008, as the year when the tribulation period will begin. We are living the book of revelations at the moment. The revelations of Jesus is coming through as we speak. Things are imminent. Like for example the mark of the beast is just around the corner. Blessed are they with eyes to see and ears to hear.
utarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:07 PM   #22
Teresa
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Piecing things together. Why is no one else noticing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Your in the right place friend.

I would guess everyone here is well aware of the problems and dangers we face. This little speck of the www focuses more on solution think rather then the problem. This is not to say that being well aware of the problem is not important, it is of course. But feeding more energy into the negative aspects of any situation only creates more bad energy.

I used to frequent a site called prisonplanet(dot)com until I coudn't stand the overall tone of fear that is being spread there. Even though it is waking a lot of people up and doing its part in that instance, they only focus on bad events that are occurring and thus added more energy to them.

We are going to win this battle by fighting fire with water...Soft power! Peace! Love!

---

Power to You, Phtha !

I concurr with everything you're saying here... "Soft power !" -- Yes !!

In my heart, i do believe this !

(After posting on the 'Spirituality topic' today; {"Good ETs // Bad ETs"}, I realized 'we' gotta 'STAND UP TO THE "EVIL POWERS THAT BE"... !' --- NOT hide away from them....
I am not afraid to stand up to ANY BULLIES ! {i had two "big sisters"... lol...}

Wouldn't it be just a dream to sit in a room with the most evil PTB on the face of the planet..... and stare them in the face and ask 'what the hell is wrong with them ?!'

I'd love it !!

{ps-- I'm a 'water' sign... I'll put out fires any day !} ;

Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:47 PM   #23
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Casper;

I do hope you are not suggesting that the new better is getting chipped, etc. and taking the mark of the beast, because if that is what is coming, this person will NOT be taking the mark.

I have been sorely aware of the happenings lately and for many years. I was made totally aware of the crud our people have had forced down their throats constantly since the 1980's when Herr Reagan was in office.

Yes, the man was one of them. He lied, he cheated, he stole from the American public, but worse than that. The man was the worst kind of thief. He was a grave robber. Forgive my bluntness, but I do not want to have anything to do with this system of government any longer if our people are so complacent they will let what you guys say is going to happen in November happen, namely, call off our elections and declare martial law.

For my money, if we have to fight for our Constitution and our Constitutional rights, you will find me on the front lines of the new American Revolution that's coming!

I have tried to do my part for many years in the public school systems. Namely, try to wake our children up from their years long naps. Only a few have heard my pleas. But most are oblivious to this and I'm afraid they will finally wake up and really smell the Starbucks conspiracy only when it's too late.

Does anybody really know just how many of us are out there willing to defy this government that's in power? I am only one person, I obey the laws they have put in place to keep my sanity and my home. But it's now getting to the point working as they want me to may not be enough in the long run and I will lose it all anyway.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how we can organize to get this movement going and spread the word and wake up this whole country before we lose it?

My concern is from the email that I received today at work about the AIG and the holdings the company has with them. The email was full of encouragement and soothing words, but when the Federal Reserve is asked to bail out this company and you know people who are close to you that their futures could be in jeopardy with this decision and they have no clue as to the REAL underlying cause, what do you to tell them so that they won't think you are a looney tunes character? Most of them think I'm one anyway already.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:01 AM   #24
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by colesmommy1117 View Post
....a lot of people are having their own personal experiences. just because we aren't posting every thought and theory doesn't mean we are ignorant to our own inner awakening....
Very very wise information here.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:07 AM   #25
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Piecing things together. Why is no one else noticing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa View Post

{ps-- I'm a 'water' sign... I'll put out fires any day !} ;

I am as well and I never thought of that.
That makes it double good then.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote