Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 01-20-2010, 05:25 AM   #101
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Open StarGate In Gulf Of Aden

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
This is from the thread:Synthetic beings at war on earth?!?!?!
Quote:
'Did you hear Kery Cassidy talking on the First Tellinger tape recently on Whistleblower radio on jan. 14? At 7 minutes, 48 seconds she says a whistleblower has said "There are synthetic beings created by Atlanteans (robots) which are coming in through a Stargate in the Gulf of Aden." She went on to say our government also has syntheitc beings in a military buildup in that area. The purpose of the airport scanners are to detect them.'
That's why I replied: 'That would explain the alledged armada of ships in the Gulf of Aden.'
To stop these 'Synthets' from coming through, &/or assassinate them the moment they do.
I can imagine they don't want 'the press' to see that, let alone write about it!
Also because it could create a situation where all of a sudden, as a side effect, disclosure becomes imminent.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:28 AM   #102
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's why I replied: 'That would explain the alledged armada of ships in the Gulf of Aden.'
To stop these 'Synthets' from coming through, &/or assassinate them the moment they do.
I can imagine they don't want 'the press' to see that, let alone write about it!
Also because it could create a situation where all of a sudden, as a side effect, disclosure becomes imminent.
It's one thing to have someone in the know come out and say they know for sure....but this is only a theory of my friend.......and he is the one Kerry quoted....there's too much sensationalism and disinfo in many of the tales going around.....as a truthseeker, I want to get to the bottom of it.
Anyone can now make up anything and people run with it- this hurts the truth movement terribly IMO.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:53 AM   #103
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
It's one thing to have someone in the know come out and say they know for sure....but this is only a theory of my friend.......and he is the one Kerry quoted....there's too much sensationalism and disinfo in many of the tales going around.....as a truthseeker, I want to get to the bottom of it.
Anyone can now make up anything and people run with it- this hurts the truth movement terribly IMO.
That I understand. To be honest, for the time being, nobody has come up with any first hand knowledge - 'prove' - there is indeed an armada of ships positioned in the Gulf of Aden, let alone that there's an Open StarGate.

By deducting all the available (dis)info, one hopes to end up with something of an answer that makes sense.

If you remember what I wrote about abraxasinas, & why I suddenly wasn't all that convinced of his genuinety, I think by that I've showed my sceptisism quite clearly.

We do our best, what more can we do?
Old 01-20-2010, 07:30 AM   #104
Chamber
Banned

Quote:

Indeed....and this is only a problem when people are afraid to call a Spade a Spade.

In other words....sentient beings afraid to listen to their intuition and yell BULL$H!T! when it is appropriate.
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:46 AM   #105
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My thoguht s exactly, I love you!
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:54 PM   #106
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That I understand. To be honest, for the time being, nobody has come up with any first hand knowledge - 'prove' - there is indeed an armada of ships positioned in the Gulf of Aden, let alone that there's an Open StarGate.

By deducting all the available (dis)info, one hopes to end up with something of an answer that makes sense.

If you remember what I wrote about abraxasinas, & why I suddenly wasn't all that convinced of his genuinety, I think by that I've showed my sceptisism quite clearly.

We do our best, what more can we do?
Trancoso- you aren't the one who started the rumor- yes, I completely agree
we need to look at all info laid out on table and then decide- I only brought this up because I know for a fact that what was said on the radio show is only a theory- pure specualtion.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:22 AM   #107
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Trancoso- you aren't the one who started the rumor- yes, I completely agree
we need to look at all info laid out on table and then decide- I only brought this up because I know for a fact that what was said on the radio show is only a theory- pure specualtion.
Speculation sometimes might just hit a nail on the head. That's why I was glad you brought it up. At least it put some of the pieces of this puzzle in place.
If that is the rightplace, is impossible to say, without anything solid to show for.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:06 PM   #108
mgray
Avalon Senior Member

I suppose since I'm here, I should believe in the existence of a star gate. But the premise of a global military presence in the Gulf of Aden to combat synthetic beings from entering through the star gate seems two steps further down the rabbit hole than I wish to venture.
I work from a premise that any beings with the ability to travel interstellar space cannot be picked off by military snipers as they emerge from a portal.
I feel the same about the premise of enhanced airport scanners being put in place to monitor the movement of synthetic beings.
I guess my thought of beings who are so far more advanced in many arenas to us are still susceptible to waiting in line at LaGuardia to take the Washington shuttle.
mgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #109
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgray View Post
I suppose since I'm here, I should believe in the existence of a star gate. But the premise of a global military presence in the Gulf of Aden to combat synthetic beings from entering through the star gate seems two steps further down the rabbit hole than I wish to venture.
I work from a premise that any beings with the ability to travel interstellar space cannot be picked off by military snipers as they emerge from a portal.
I feel the same about the premise of enhanced airport scanners being put in place to monitor the movement of synthetic beings.
I guess my thought of beings who are so far more advanced in many arenas to us are still susceptible to waiting in line at LaGuardia to take the Washington shuttle.
Stargates do exist but I doubt there is even a wormhole in Aden, I actually think is a sinkhole, but saying that you are quite right, you can not kill that which is not 3d with convencional weapons. Scalar wepons may work though...but I don't see how scanners will be usefull on detecting interdimensional beings...they don't need planes to travel
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:21 PM   #110
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
..but I don't see how scanners will be usefull on detecting interdimensional beings...they don't need planes to travel
That's why when I heard that this was the purpose of installing scanners, i didn't believe that...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:40 PM   #111
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamber View Post
Indeed....and this is only a problem when people are afraid to call a Spade a Spade.

In other words....sentient beings afraid to listen to their intuition and yell BULL$H!T! when it is appropriate.
how about there is a massive armada in adan to get oil through once israhell bombs iran. the straight of hormouz will be blocked straight away once the maniacs kick off..

more plausible than a star gate imo.. even tho i do think stargates exist.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:40 PM   #112
stal
Avalon Senior Member

not saying i believe this particular yemen story, but in theory a stargate could be used as an interdimensional translation gate to fully transfer manpower and equipment into this dimension as solid 3d objects.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:11 PM   #113
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

^^ hmmm, makes me think about the piracy of ships in that area. Could they be using the Somalians as a cover up for all the missing cargo ships...Or their cargo?

I've also noticed a lot of activity over the years in most of the Bay's and Gulf areas of the world...Indonesia, Haiti, New Orleans, Kuwait, Iran, and Yemen. I'm not sure if this all links together...at the moment, I'm just speculating.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:46 AM   #114
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yes lots of fluff and wind about at the moment.. keep yer salt pots handy..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:54 AM   #115
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
yes lots of fluff and wind about at the moment.. keep yer salt pots handy..
Yup
Old 01-26-2010, 07:50 AM   #116
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So let the ‘synthetic beings’ come flying out of the Gulf of Aden Stargate….no, I mean it, seriously. Since if that is at all real, the skeptical mind will want details. And the skeptical mind will always follow the base dicta of life which includes: “ extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof” else they are as sh#t on my shoe, something to be scraped off and forgotten as it pollutes our understanding of manifesting reality. So to the good people (I am assuming) at Project Camelot (and elsewhere), be advised, if you present personalities who proffer extraordinary claims, you (they) had better provide extraordinary proof, or be prepared to have it all called B#LLSH#T.

This quote is from Clif High, made in his 'Time Travel' article at Half-Past Human.
http://halfpasthuman.com/timeexpo2.html
(See also: 'Cliff High on Camelot' thread)

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 01-26-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:41 AM   #117
pathuptop
Avalon Senior Member

That was a great video on the expanding earth.
pathuptop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:34 AM   #118
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

This was put up on youtube on 1/27

Aaron McCollum is a third generation member of Project Talent, the MKUltra program used to develop psychic warriors and supersoldiers by the secret government. He is coming forward to speak about the Stargate in the Gulf of Aden and the information he is getting in this regard from secret sources, his own intuition and his conclusions based upon research. -- Shot and edited by Kerry Lynn Cassidy, Project Camelot January 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22S2TNMf8v4
Old 01-28-2010, 06:22 AM   #119
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Aaron McCollum
Look at his eyes looking all the way to the right everytime he's blinking. That's weird. He's doing it at 1:04:55...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22S2TNMf8v4#t=1h04m55s
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:11 AM   #120
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Look at his eyes looking all the way to the right everytime he's blinking. That's weird. He's doing it at 1:04:55...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22S2TNMf8v4#t=1h04m55s
That is NOT normal.

Could he be a shapeshifter?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:26 AM   #121
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished the video with Aaron McCollum, and I also noticed the eyes. He mentioned that he was genetically altered, but didn't go into specifics. I sensed that it was either a nervous habit or something else. Could be that his his DNA is part alien? How many of us could have alien DNA too? I liked his energy. I looked past the eyes, and felt that there was a message here that needed to be heard.
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:30 AM   #122
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

I see what you are talking about the eyes.

I noticed it from the beginning

They really start flipping when Kerry talks about synthetic beings?

He has some great information. Has his body received a walk in and is a speaker?

Great interview!
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:53 AM   #123
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
That is NOT normal.

Could he be a shapeshifter?
I agree that there is a weird energy there, not human?

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:06 PM   #124
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

That is down right creepy. The eyes speak volumes.

I feel this guy is for real. Great interview.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:28 PM   #125
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

When the eyes go to the side it means the brain is accessing a memory with respect to something that was heard. AAron was military and has missing time. What does this tell you? He psi abilities have also been enhanced. Frankly I would think this discussion would involve dolphins and SeaGate. And if the stargate opened why all the interest from so many nations. Both China and Japan don't do what they did with this situation... meaning this is the first time Japan, since WWII sent a war ship away from home. At least that is what I thought was relevant if this is true. And that the dolphins are being used to travel through the stargate is even more fascinating. Something is afoot and I would like to know what is it.