Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 07:32 PM   #1
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Don't we all want to get out of this game?

So, shouldn't we just stop discussing about Bush, HAARP, FEMA, NWO, the financial crisis, money or even UFOs and Aliens? That's not our game! Or at least we don't want to play it any more, do we?

But wait! I have a family, three kids and no money! Shall I take up a loan for a piece of land and a house? No, I wanted to get out of this game, didn't I? But how?

I know We are a part of the Earth, We are One, We are Earth.
And I know We have to become the Caretaker again to be free again.
And I know that time will show me the way if I listen.
But wouldn't it be better to listen together and let the others play their game?

Well, I think I'm just a little impatient.

WT
WalkingTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:36 PM   #2
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Don't we all want to get out of this game?

We are not here to get out of the game. We came here specifically to learn the lessons that this game can teach us.

If the game was different, we more then likely wouldnt be here.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:49 PM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

It's a game for sure and every game has rules and rules were meant to be bent or broken, I've NEVER played by their rules and never will. The more we learn, the more we get around the rules!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:06 PM   #4
ATYT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkingTurtle View Post
So, shouldn't we just stop discussing about Bush, HAARP, FEMA, NWO, the financial crisis, money or even UFOs and Aliens? That's not our game! Or at least we don't want to play it any more, do we?

But wait! I have a family, three kids and no money! Shall I take up a loan for a piece of land and a house? No, I wanted to get out of this game, didn't I? But how?

I know We are a part of the Earth, We are One, We are Earth.
And I know We have to become the Caretaker again to be free again.
And I know that time will show me the way if I listen.
But wouldn't it be better to listen together and let the others play their game?

Well, I think I'm just a little impatient.

WT
hello Walking Turtle, first, No. not everyone wants to get out of the game. they are still very comfortable inside it. but for those who do want to get out of it, there is ways of getting out of the game. but they are very very very hard to accomplish. but the more time that you spend playing the more difficult it will become to free of this.

Organic life on earth is a necessity of the earth and is the earth itself. when you are here you are part of that system. humanity is part of that system, but you are not a caretaker of this place it is not your nature.

you are talking on higher level, you ARE waking up. Humanity has to become caretaker of this place in order to thrive here. but this is not YOUR true nature.

Fema, bush, NWO, New Age, is all about changing the way we leave here. but i belive you are talking about REAL consciousness, this is very precious only you can wake this up inside of you. dont expect anyone around you to feel it dont expect it from anyone else aside from yourself. when your true nature wants to emerge you truly begin you path back to your true Self. you want to get out of this game .. But how?

the answer to How is everywhere, but it is the hardest to find, the hardest to understand, and the hardest to follow, but it is true bliss.
ATYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:01 PM   #5
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

To get out of 'the game' you have to realise that its 'their game'

To get out of their game to your game you must win at their game. To win at their game you must use their rules. (they have none)

To break a system of fake money you use fake money

To break free from corrupt capitalism you use capitalism

We will use Law to free ourselves from the laws.

The answers are in the past, not in the future, any questions?
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:15 PM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

The best way to end the game is to disconnect yourself from the dynamo!
The machine that entraps you and sends you in circles endlessly.
I think many of you on this site have disconnected now i can tell by your higher level of understanding.
Don't fall back in that trap!
Keep smart, keep marching forwards my friends we will get there in the end.
I'm certainly not carrying on with this charade anymore. Bye Bye cruel world hello to happiness.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:38 PM   #7
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Theres no law to say you have to play their game their way.

There is every opportunity to work within their 'game' and use it to your advantage. We all must work with what we have, and where one person see's a problem with the game, another will see an opportunity.

Its all about perspective.

If you wish to change the game, change your perspective.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:46 PM   #8
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
To get out of 'the game' you have to realise that its 'their game'
To get out of their game to your game you must win at their game. To win at their game you must use their rules. (they have none)
Oh but they DO... the SECRET is knowing what those rules are, then applying them to win

Quote:
To break a system of fake money you use fake money
They don't use fake money.... they use OTHER PEOPLES fake money... THAT is one of the secrets

Quote:
We will use Law to free ourselves from the laws.
You will never be free of laws... there are man's laws... their are Nature's laws... there are laws that run the Universe...but one way or the other you WILL follow laws... any less is Anarchy... and trust me you would NOT like that one bit

Quote:
The answers are in the past, not in the future, any questions?
Yes... Which past?
Old 10-15-2008, 11:42 PM   #9
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I think the easiest way to get out of the game is simple... Do some research on Robert Arthur Menard's work, watch his videos. Another good one to follow is Mary Elizabeth Croft. Google them, do your research and imagine if we all did what they have... TPTB would have nothing and we would be free from their ties. This is the easiest and quickest solution to cut them off in my opinion. And it's the only way we can as individuals lead by example, one by one we become One
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:15 PM   #10
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Oh but they DO... the SECRET is knowing what those rules are, then applying them to win
We are actually on the same page. My rare cryptic words didnt really come across all that well. Its right though. The answers are here. We dont have to actually change much to win. We must go back in time (with research) and look at the law.

Quote:
They don't use fake money.... they use OTHER PEOPLES fake money... THAT is one of the secrets
Again very true. Lets face it. Becoming off the grid, almost fully self-sufficient is not easy and only helps yourself/yourselves. I actually dont think we have time to do this. As individuals this is tough but as a community acheivable. In the space of a few years, not possible. So when I say use fake money to combat fake money. We must also create real wealth and build that as fast as possible and spread that with ourselves and gradually it is taken away from the people with power. Living the life off the grid and close to nature is ideal for me but it means the rest of the land is still rotting away while i hope I dont get disturbed. Not an ideal scenario. The change has to look 'better' for the masses. Which is why its tough now. Even when times get hard, they will start eating lower quality food and still be glued to the TV.

Quote:
You will never be free of laws... there are man's laws... their are Nature's laws... there are laws that run the Universe...but one way or the other you WILL follow laws... any less is Anarchy... and trust me you would NOT like that one bit
Just the word Anarchy means violence to so many. Until i knew what it meant, we are seemingly educated to believe anarchy means every man for themselves, death, destruction and violence and because thats what most think thats what would happen.

When i say use the law to be free from the laws. I mean, we use the real laws, the old powerful laws that overlook and come before these corrupt nonsense corporate laws that control us illegally. Maritime law or Admiralty law as commonly known. Bring transport law into the equation and the more you learn you more you see the joke is on us. Jordan Maxwell actually cites words as stated in law dictionaries to show how they are used.

So there are many of us who now know how to use the law and are learning slowly but surely (the good laws) to overcome and break the chains of law there to control and tax us such as Admirality law (the bad ones used by the PTB that should not exist)

Quote:
Yes... Which past?
The bill of rights, common law. 'God given rights' as many refer to. Human god given rights when you were born etc. Its all in the past and we will use it to break the chains.

So basically we stay in the game long enough to transfer control and power to change the game. By leaving the game entirely we only help ourselves, which is great but not fast enough.

Last edited by Mike_Jetson; 10-16-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:41 AM   #11
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Aren't we here to win the game...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:19 AM   #12
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Don't we all want to get out of this game?

Games should be funny.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:13 AM   #13
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

man sometimes I get so angry at what I see happening around the world I just want to see it all burn, or just to get the hell outta here. I sometimes feel that this whole experiment is an utter failure.

But who am I but just another lump of meat propagating the problem onto my kids and perpetuating the snowballing extinction of humanity as a whole.

and I want out.

then I calm down, relax and meditate and see it all as nothing but an opportunity to overcome myself. I see it all as beautiful.

Its a strange existence and a stranger world.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote