Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 05-11-2009, 10:19 PM   #1
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Join together and remove the Greyling abuse

This is simply a disussion about my view and opinion of the Greyling entities that invade our lifes. I need to do this as it seems that we – mankind – are waking up to the possibility that we are far more than believed. We are not the powerless animal anymore that can be abused by parasitic entities.
Nearly all abuctions involve the Greyling and leave the human with a feeling of being trapped and powerless, they never explain clearly their intention and thus create fear. To me this is a sign of corruption – the use and abuse of the human race.
Through some contact or agreement long ago we where enslaved by this race and made to serve their needs. They have cultivated many of us to develop and reincarnate endless lifetimes where we are objects to be used.
It is now time to wake up to this old contract and realise that the further we grow the more we can opt out. The chips inplanted need to be removed and this is now a matter or mind over matter for the human race. The ability to pray is a gift and a weapon that these minions cannot counter.
In their power they subdue us into believing that they are some God that knows our every move and can control us – this is the implant technology they use.
They in their make up are animated flesh with no soul and thus can travel quickly, even into times past and pick an individual to use over future generations.
My point is that we need to be aware of them and then send them running.
How could this be done?
I feel a prayer or meditation that is group based over many periods would effect this unwanted visitor who tricked its way into our house. For the power of the human mind is infinite in its scope and ability. Ever wondered why they subdue abductees? Do they perhaps have no power over a fully aware human? Would a more evolved human who uses his/her mind for strength turn these visitors away if on that night they came hundreds of other humans were willing them to leave?
I am refering to a constant mantra that we all carry AND it must not carry symbolism – let them just hear the song from our minds that sends them into a swirl and prevents misuse of a promising race on a beautiful planet called earth.
I welcome all response to this.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:39 AM   #2
David
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Join together and remove the Greyling abuse

Not exactly how to respond but honestly, it sounds like more hate rhetoric and gather everyone to sing Kumbaya.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #3
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Nope. In my opinion and experience we are used and worth so much more.

But please sing/chant your views as we all need to be happy in our existence.

Overall, when somthing doesnt seem right - it isnt. These so called visitors are not here to make contact, instead they rely upon confusion and fear in order to operate a desired task upon us. This in my opinion is not the method employed by a more advanced culture.

They come, they go, they leave behind fear and leave us to accept it.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:42 AM   #4
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Join together and remove the Greyling abuse

Macrostheblack:
"For the power of the human mind is infinite in its scope and ability. Ever wondered why they subdue abductees? Do they perhaps have no power over a fully aware human? ... let them just hear the song from our minds that sends them into a swirl and prevents misuse of a promising race on a beautiful planet called earth."

Your Words of truth and Wisdom are well spoken.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Myself, I am not an abductee, but I will share a relevant experience here...:::

At about age 27, in 1973. I was then living in a House in Utah where I had been attending College as a Veteran on the GI-Bill. In the afternoon one day, I went into my Bedroom to pray and meditate.

Suddenly, the Room seemed to get perceptibly darker, and I felt the sense of a Presence. Turning my head to the right, I could see the OUTLINE of an Entity in the Doorway, not more than 4-feet from my side. The middle of the Outline was in the shape of a Human Person, and was transparent, where I could see the Hallway beyond, and it was completely surrounded by a Darkness. There was no communication from it, and I felt a sense of foreboding, a feeling of dark Intent.

I raised my right Hand and firmly commanded the Entity to leave my presence and to leave my House. Instantly, the Entity vanished and the House felt normal again.

As I looked out the Window, I felt relieved to see the Sunlight in the Trees. By this, I know there are occasionally Spirits around, of which we are not usually aware.

This, by the power of my mind, carried in the force of my voice, with no fear, convinced the Entity to leave. This I suggest to ALL confronted by unwanted intruders, whatever their source. Bear yourself with Spiritual Truth, The strength of your Spirit then, is all that is needed.

Now, go forth in this knowledge, and learn the Wisdom of LIVING in Truth. Darkness IS dispelled by the Light.

THERE IS NO NEED TO SEARCH FOR ARMS, WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY ARMORED IN The LIGHT of TRUTH.

In Peace

Namaste

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:04 AM   #5
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

macros ... i believe what you write has significance at this time place ... opposing friction forces have been stepped up of late ... now that we are within the shift ... of course this is expected to be so ... to hinder our advancement onwards ...

many people are feeling this friction now ... navigating through it ... why wouldn't the greylings be taking part in this ...

j rod ... love and light to you for your post ... your truth resonates within me ... it is time to take our power back ... kick these entities to the curb where they belong ... blind them with our light ... confuse them with our love ... allow them to be on their way ... allow them to know we are advancing ... no longer do we fear them ... and never will we have fear of them again ... or any like them ... ever ... it is enough ...

for myself when i was abducted ... at that time place ... i was not within my truth ... i was afraid ... feared the situation ... went along with it ... trembling ... luckily i did find my power eventually ... too close was that as i recall it in hindsight ... fortunately all was reversed ... i sought my connection in due time ... connected to my higher self ... once that occured ... it was demanded i be returned ... and i was ... it all could have been executed differently ... i could have stopped it immediately ... that was then ... a time of fear ...

this is now ... this is where we are moving forward to ... a time of love ...

truth has no fear ...

these entities which toy with us ... threaten us ... we are finding our power ... all of us are ... they don't belong here any longer ... this is not their earth ... it is ours ... we're about to get it back ...

face fears ... tell them it is so ... tell fear it does not belong ...

because we know it ... always have ... now we live it ...

in love ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:18 PM   #6
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post

Macrostheblack:
"For the power of the human mind is infinite in its scope and ability. Ever wondered why they subdue abductees? Do they perhaps have no power over a fully aware human? ... let them just hear the song from our minds that sends them into a swirl and prevents misuse of a promising race on a beautiful planet called earth."

Your Words of truth and Wisdom are well spoken.

Myself, I am not an abductee, but I will share a relevant experience here...:::

At about age 27, in 1973. I was then living in a House in Utah where I had been attending College as a Veteran on the GI-Bill. In the afternoon one day, I went into my Bedroom to pray and meditate.

Suddenly, the Room seemed to get perceptibly darker, and I felt the sense of a Presence. Turning my head to the right, I could see the OUTLINE of an Entity in the Doorway, not more than 4-feet from my side. The middle of the Outline was in the shape of a Human Person, and was transparent, where I could see the Hallway beyond, and it was completely surrounded by a Darkness. There was no communication from it, and I felt a sense of foreboding, a feeling of dark Intent.

I raised my right Hand and firmly commanded the Entity to leave my presence and to leave my House. Instantly, the Entity vanished and the House felt normal again.

As I looked out the Window, I felt relieved to see the Sunlight in the Trees. By this, I know there are occasionally Spirits around, of which we are not usually aware.

This, by the power of my mind, carried in the force of my voice, with no fear, convinced the Entity to leave. This I suggest to ALL confronted by unwanted intruders, whatever their source. Bear yourself with Spiritual Truth, The strength of your Spirit then, is all that is needed.

Now, go forth in this knowledge, and learn the Wisdom of LIVING in Truth. Darkness IS dispelled by the Light.

THERE IS NO NEED TO SEARCH FOR ARMS, WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY ARMORED IN The LIGHT of TRUTH.

In Peace

Namaste

Thank you for your reply J_Rod7.

Its hard to seperate what is ghost or et these days as both entities use alternate dimensional frequencies (to some - different levels of sound/octave)

The grey worker minions often jump into our realm of reality for certain needs and them return back into the safety of their own vibrational reality. My gut instinct tells me your experience was probably an attempt to implant? Not entirely sure though. Please dont have nightmares

The feeling of relief points to your inner self feeling at peace after a mysterious visitor came and violated your privacy. Your words of light and truth dispelling the darkness are spot on friend. I think the best weapon we have is free will to do as we wish and this is why abuctions involve control of our senses to prevent retaliation.

Nice reading your msg, thanks.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #7
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
macros ... i believe what you write has significance at this time place ... opposing friction forces have been stepped up of late ... now that we are within the shift ... of course this is expected to be so ... to hinder our advancement onwards ...

many people are feeling this friction now ... navigating through it ... why wouldn't the greylings be taking part in this ...

j rod ... love and light to you for your post ... your truth resonates within me ... it is time to take our power back ... kick these entities to the curb where they belong ... blind them with our light ... confuse them with our love ... allow them to be on their way ... allow them to know we are advancing ... no longer do we fear them ... and never will we have fear of them again ... or any like them ... ever ... it is enough ...

for myself when i was abducted ... at that time place ... i was not within my truth ... i was afraid ... feared the situation ... went along with it ... trembling ... luckily i did find my power eventually ... too close was that as i recall it in hindsight ... fortunately all was reversed ... i sought my connection in due time ... connected to my higher self ... once that occured ... it was demanded i be returned ... and i was ... it all could have been executed differently ... i could have stopped it immediately ... that was then ... a time of fear ...

this is now ... this is where we are moving forward to ... a time of love ...

truth has no fear ...

these entities which toy with us ... threaten us ... we are finding our power ... all of us are ... they don't belong here any longer ... this is not their earth ... it is ours ... we're about to get it back ...

face fears ... tell them it is so ... tell fear it does not belong ...

because we know it ... always have ... now we live it ...

in love ...

Hi Futureyes and nice to hear(read) from you again

for some time now i have experienced a shift in my perception regarding grey skinned visitors - a sober anger and realisation that they are pulling the wool over our eyes and also our strings. To create fear and leave you to suffer is a crime against creation and not the correct path for the human race. It may have been in times past when we were less developed but right now it isnt acceptable!

Fear and the unknown always leave one feeling stuck and afraid and this is always the method employed by these unwelcome visitors. Not a very evolved way to make contact i feel. And once they groom you over time with rewards of friendship you then become a puppet for their mysterious agenda - which includes assisting with more abductions

Perhaps the goverments who supposively hide and deny the existence of ets do this because the majority of visitors never wanted contact in the first place. Our growth in science and technology must have removed the veil that they hid behind.

Im not stating here that all are negative that visit us from the stars above/underground/other dimensions but that some are here because its easy pickings - and they wish to control our progression.

Free will, belief in ourselves and light(not darkness) are the way forward.

thanks futureyes for your support :wink:
Old 05-14-2009, 07:43 AM   #8
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Not exactly how to respond but honestly, it sounds like more hate rhetoric and gather everyone to sing Kumbaya.
David, this seems harsh. What's to love about a possible liver eater? Maybe a singalong is part of proper repellent forces, but I'm not sure it's what macros had in mind.

kumbaya - to greylings too
Old 05-15-2009, 07:22 PM   #9
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

No caste i always welcome your replies, some informative and some humourous too.

I was wondering if the subconcious mind could be employed to create a barrier of sorts. My aim is to help those who experience this phenomena but input is needed from you and all others if it is to succeed.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:09 AM   #10
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

If you want to remove anything such as Greylings, implants, or such, it is very simple.

First, stop seeking a 'join together' awareness and recognize it does not matter what others believe, or what you think they should be concerned about. Others and the 'they' have nothing to do with your beliefs. Resonation to a subject does NOT equal a singular omnipotent truth.

Second, unsubscribe to the awareness that something has power or control over you. You are doing this to validate your fears of separation, it's normal for most, but you can choose end this.

Blessings on your path,
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:18 AM   #11
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
If you want to remove anything such as Greylings, implants, or such, it is very simple.

First, stop seeking a 'join together' awareness and recognize it does not matter what others believe, or what you think they should be concerned about. Others and the 'they' have nothing to do with your beliefs. Resonation to a subject does NOT equal a singular omnipotent truth.

Second, unsubscribe to the awareness that something has power or control over you. You are doing this to validate your fears of separation, it's normal for most, but you can choose end this.

Blessings on your path,
Thank you for your advice and support. You second point is very true indeed.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:54 PM   #12
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

To any effected by night time intrusion i suggest this method to bolster your intention to be free.

I declare in this, my life that all past contracts with non humans be cancelled.

I would suggest that this be spoken and/or thought when feeling afraid or knowing of their approach.

Also say this to yourself before sleep and also when you awake.

The more the subconcious hears this, the more it shall correct past agreements. (to witness yourself free of them whilst saying these words will had futher strength and barrier to your being)

Crystals: Buy a brand new one and wash it under the tap whilst chanting these words. Hold it in your hands when you feel thier presence and sleep with it too. When you feel afraid just say the above sentence out loud or to yourself whilst holding it.
Any crystals or gem stones you already have will need to be cleansed for they carry a signature of welcome intent to the intruders effect upon you life style. Place them in the earth - be it your back garden or a place of interest and leave them there for 7 days.(after this you may feel no need for them, if so leave them) Some stones will need longer and if this is the case throw them into a stream or place them in a container with water and sea salt and leave for indefinate amount of time.

If you suspect some member of the family is also visited simply alter the msg to your subconcious to suit thier needs and fashion a new stone. Advise them to carry it.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:30 AM   #13
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I realize it's only my first day and all, but I'll take a crack at this one from a perspective that I've found works well for protection purposes, cause I don't think "Greyling abuse" is very nice...

Ok, so you've got as far as understanding that there are malevolent aliens who are not here to help... that's true... gulp. Now take it a step further, are there good guys too or only mean aliens?

Of course there are good guys! Bad aliens are real yes but Angels are real too! In fact, some of these dark "aliens" are literally fallen angels themselves who are embodied in these alien bodies.

That being said, the majority of angels did not fall, in fact, they've been growing in power and beauty and are available to give us a helping hand (or wing). Angels reside in a higher vibrational spectrum than we do (obviously) but are able to travel back and forth between the vibrations / dimensions.

There are many different hierarchies and types of angles and each type is generally focused on one particular type of service, for example, healing, peace, love etc.

Archangel Michael is the leader of the angels for planet earth and his specialty is protection and God power, he is on the blue flame (which is the throat chakra, and coincidentally, my avatar picture). These aliens stand no chance against Archangel Michael and his legions of angels.

That being said, angels, including Archangel Michael can only help you if you want them to because, unlike the dark forces, they respect your free will.

So in order to protect yourself from dark aliens and abductions, it is a very good idea to start building a relationship with Archangel Michael and make calls to him, out loud is best, daily if possible. When something is happening that is not of the light, for example, an abduction scenario is taking place, call out loud to Archangel Michael to descend now and bind the dark aliens interfering with you. Shout out like you are being mugged in an alleyway and repeat his name.

The power of the light is infinitely more than those of the fallen beings, but YOU have the authority as to whether these powers can be used or not, so my suggestion is, use your authority and have these things bound and don't let them abduct you anymore! But be vigilant in your calls, the light can only help you if you give them the authority.

Your word is your "sword", it is the "sacred word" and it is more powerful than any physical sword, so it's a good idea to begin to master it.

Here's a quick call that I believe would be of great assistance in these situations, but of course you must say it like you mean it!

"In the name I AM that I AM, I call to Archangel Michael to descend now and bind and clear any and all aliens and dark forces and their technologies that are interfering with me or my family or trying to cause me or my family harm in any way. Take them to the court of sacred fire for judgment now and protect me in an impenetrable, invisible, invincible, blue flame shield and surround me, my family and my household with your blue flame angels. Within God’s will, it is sealed, Amen.”

With Archangel Michael's help, you can say: to all those mean aliens.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 05-18-2009 at 12:35 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:16 AM   #14
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Hello 14_Chakras,

As your suggestion to say: "In the name I AM that I AM, I call to Archangel Michael to descend now and bind and clear any and all aliens and dark forces and their technologies that are interfering with me or my family or trying to cause me or my family harm in any way. Take them to the court of sacred fire for judgment now and protect me in an impenetrable, invisible, invincible, blue flame shield and surround me, my family and my household with your blue flame angels. Within God’s will, it is sealed, Amen.”

That is really more than anyone can remember, especially in a moment of panic when any dark Entity appears in your presence.

Simply: Live in the Truth at all times. This IS the position of strength from which the Light of your Spirit will prevail. Whatever needs to be said in THAT moment, does come from the wellspring of your essential being as a Sovereign Being of Light. No rehearsal is required when you are alive in the moment.

By LIVING in TRUTH, means you reject all that is UN-true from this time forward. You will seek to KNOW TRUTH, and this will lead you to Wisdom. To know Truth and Wisdom will bring you to know LOVE. There is NO DARKNESS which can stand up to LOVE - the darkness will wither and vanish to see such Light shine forth from anyone who projects LOVE.

Peace

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:24 AM   #15
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Hi JRod,

Yes, I agree would be tough to memorize for a moment of 'panic' or whatnot... what I wrote there is more of a daily affirmation, spoken word prayer that I believe will have a very positive effect if spoken out loud daily and help establish a relationship with the numero uno protector of humanity, Archangel Michael (in my opinion) and generally can help protect from late night visits.

We have the divine power within us, and the affirmation you present, "Live in truth at all times" is a good one . That being said, names have power, when you invoke an Archangel, and Archangel Michael at that, there will be much power behind your calls. Again, infinite spiritual beings can only act within your free will. I would suggest adding a call to archangel Michael and seeing how it goes. To super simplify: "Archangel Michael protect me now!" in addition to other calls you wish to make. Anything like that will do the trick, invoking him over and over is a very positive thing to do during a tough situation I personally believe.

That being said, we must each follow our own inner guidance.

Best!
Old 05-18-2009, 03:41 AM   #16
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Join together and remove the Greyling abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_rod7 View Post

Hello 14_Chakras,

As your suggestion to say: "In the name I AM that I AM, I call to Archangel Michael to descend now and bind and clear any and all aliens and dark forces and their technologies that are interfering with me or my family or trying to cause me or my family harm in any way. Take them to the court of sacred fire for judgment now and protect me in an impenetrable, invisible, invincible, blue flame shield and surround me, my family and my household with your blue flame angels. Within God’s will, it is sealed, Amen.”

That is really more than anyone can remember, especially in a moment of panic when any dark Entity appears in your presence.

Simply: Live in the Truth at all times. This IS the position of strength from which the Light of your Spirit will prevail. Whatever needs to be said in THAT moment, does come from the wellspring of your essential being as a Sovereign Being of Light. No rehearsal is required when you are alive in the moment.

By LIVING in TRUTH, means you reject all that is UN-true from this time forward. You will seek to KNOW TRUTH, and this will lead you to Wisdom. To know Truth and Wisdom will bring you to know LOVE. There is NO DARKNESS which can stand up to LOVE - the darkness will wither and vanish to see such Light shine forth from anyone who projects LOVE.

Peace

j rod7 ... oooh ... music to my ears you write ...

this is it ... this is the ticket we hold to our power ... LIVE IN THE TRUTH AT ALL TIMES ...

coupled with ... THERE IS NO DARKNESS WHICH CAN STAND UP TO LOVE ...

write these words of wisdom on our computers ... print them ... they are now our new fridge magnets ... prior to withdrawing any food item ... READ THESE ... again and again ... begin to feel them within ... begin to know who we really are and what we are ...

we are creators ... we are power ...

know and feel these within our core ... ain't nothing but nothing that will interfere with our truth ... nothing ...

beautiful j rod ...

you must already have these on your fridge ... you know them well ...

Old 05-18-2009, 03:56 AM   #17
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Join together and remove the Greyling abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
I realize it's only my first day and all, but I'll take a crack at this one from a perspective that I've found works well for protection purposes, cause I don't think "Greyling abuse" is very nice...

Ok, so you've got as far as understanding that there are malevolent aliens who are not here to help... that's true... gulp. Now take it a step further, are there good guys too or only mean aliens?

Of course there are good guys! Bad aliens are real yes but Angels are real too! In fact, some of these dark "aliens" are literally fallen angels themselves who are embodied in these alien bodies.

That being said, the majority of angels did not fall, in fact, they've been growing in power and beauty and are available to give us a helping hand (or wing). Angels reside in a higher vibrational spectrum than we do (obviously) but are able to travel back and forth between the vibrations / dimensions.

There are many different hierarchies and types of angles and each type is generally focused on one particular type of service, for example, healing, peace, love etc.

Archangel Michael is the leader of the angels for planet earth and his specialty is protection and God power, he is on the blue flame (which is the throat chakra, and coincidentally, my avatar picture). These aliens stand no chance against Archangel Michael and his legions of angels.

That being said, angels, including Archangel Michael can only help you if you want them to because, unlike the dark forces, they respect your free will.

So in order to protect yourself from dark aliens and abductions, it is a very good idea to start building a relationship with Archangel Michael and make calls to him, out loud is best, daily if possible. When something is happening that is not of the light, for example, an abduction scenario is taking place, call out loud to Archangel Michael to descend now and bind the dark aliens interfering with you. Shout out like you are being mugged in an alleyway and repeat his name.

The power of the light is infinitely more than those of the fallen beings, but YOU have the authority as to whether these powers can be used or not, so my suggestion is, use your authority and have these things bound and don't let them abduct you anymore! But be vigilant in your calls, the light can only help you if you give them the authority.

Your word is your "sword", it is the "sacred word" and it is more powerful than any physical sword, so it's a good idea to begin to master it.

Here's a quick call that I believe would be of great assistance in these situations, but of course you must say it like you mean it!

"In the name I AM that I AM, I call to Archangel Michael to descend now and bind and clear any and all aliens and dark forces and their technologies that are interfering with me or my family or trying to cause me or my family harm in any way. Take them to the court of sacred fire for judgment now and protect me in an impenetrable, invisible, invincible, blue flame shield and surround me, my family and my household with your blue flame angels. Within God’s will, it is sealed, Amen.”

With Archangel Michael's help, you can say: to all those mean aliens.
i love this 14 chakras ... resonates with me well ...

it is so beneficial to layer tools which assist us with locating and standing within our truth ...

years back when i had a tremendous dark cloud looming over me for months not allowing me to rise to my truth ... it was archangel michael that assisted me initially ... twice a day i would ask for his assistance ... wasn't certain if anyone on the other end was listening as the darkness i experienced went on for so long it seemed ...

now back then i wasn't really big on the concept of angels but i was running out of ways to dissolve what was for some reason following me around 24/7 ...

getting back to my story ... just when i was about to throw the towel in (i was short on patience then) ... the day came when archangel michael suddenly made his appearance in the passenger seat of the vehicle i was driving at the time ... whoa ...

all he said was ... "it is done ... you have found your truth" ...

and he was gone ... and guess what ... so was that dang dark cloud ... never again did it ever return ...

it works ... it really does work ...

Old 05-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #18
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

The input is most appealing and i give thanks to all who have generously contributed here.

One question i have is this: what is your opinion on the motive of these visitors?

Again, many thanks to all.

Macros
Old 05-19-2009, 05:49 AM   #19
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
The input is most appealing and i give thanks to all who have generously contributed here.

One question i have is this: what is your opinion on the motive of these visitors?

Again, many thanks to all.

Macros
hi macros - Now this question of yours is kind of funny to me, since I've been mulling your thread for a few days. I was coming up with something similar, i.e. what's the M.O. of a Greyling?

Is there an official M.O.? For example, do Greylings differ or is it one big spirit? If it's one spirit, would Greylings yearn for individuality? If individuals, would some Greylings be nicer than others, or even just nice (or, heck, even "OK")? Is there a cosmic Greyling-catcher or, gawds, a "Master Greyling," who - or that - hates to love? Heyo, what IS a Greyling anyway ... What about hybrids, which I think there are ...

People seem to know them by intuition. All of our human stories can care of them. Failing that, or better yet, may be detachment and emptiness.

Note: I am not a Greyling (or hybrid). I often feel that people are much worse though.

peace
Old 05-19-2009, 06:16 AM   #20
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry I dont care about thier motives - we have too much else to think about right now. Not a good focus.

Avoidance/defense protocol is easy and based on the fact that our (higher self's) freewill is sacrosanct.

Ask for protection - (backed by will/intent for such to happen)

It is so easy, it is difficult - and it seems to me that it is the the "difficulty" of this simple process that makes way so the little nasties operate seemingly unhindered.

Go hinder the f*ckers

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:01 PM   #21
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
hi macros - Now this question of yours is kind of funny to me, since I've been mulling your thread for a few days. I was coming up with something similar, i.e. what's the M.O. of a Greyling?

Is there an official M.O.? For example, do Greylings differ or is it one big spirit? If it's one spirit, would Greylings yearn for individuality? If individuals, would some Greylings be nicer than others, or even just nice (or, heck, even "OK")? Is there a cosmic Greyling-catcher or, gawds, a "Master Greyling," who - or that - hates to love? Heyo, what IS a Greyling anyway ... What about hybrids, which I think there are ...

People seem to know them by intuition. All of our human stories can care of them. Failing that, or better yet, may be detachment and emptiness.

Note: I am not a Greyling (or hybrid). I often feel that people are much worse though.

peace
Hello there mate, good to hear from you and good questions too. Well the word greyling came to me after following an intense procedure that clears away negative attachments, one day i may discuss this. Many civilisations use the grey type model to carry out tasks, worker beings that are souless - more akin to organic machines/robots. Some civilisations warrant touching earth soil or any planetary body themselves dangerous for both us and them so these creatures solve all problems.

Now there are also beings out there that look very similar to the greyling strand of worker race - such as the oranges, the ebens etc. So encounters can become confusing if trying to determine who is whom.

Tall grey types are often more mind controlled by the civilisation using it as opposed to the smaller minions. These creatures often seem more alive or "human".

Overal, this is why many survivors of crashed ufo never get rescued as in reality they are simply machines that carry out tasks for an higher intelligence.

Why are they here? I dont feel they want any form of contact because they have been here since the dawn of man. Their activities are similar to farming and nuturing animals to produce results. Now, there seems to be 3 distinct types involved in this - good, bad and neutral. The good repair the bads work, the neutral seem more powerful and can dictate to both these other parties. The bad seem only interested in off planet activities that need our make up to produce results. Like human workers whose body acclimatises to another planetary bodies enviroment and then is ripe for the picking in introducing parts of this into other creatures etc.

Anyone agree with any of this?
Old 05-20-2009, 12:19 AM   #22
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Anyone agree with any of this?
Yes, but I dont think that the problem is particularly widespread.

I am reminded of this section of the law of one - it neither substantiates nor rebuts anything said above, but it is interesting in the context of this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law Of One material
12.18 Questioner: Are there any Confederation or Orion entities living upon the Earth and operating visibly among us in our society at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no entities of either group walking among you at this time. However, the crusaders of Orion use two types of entities to do their bidding, shall we say. The first type is the thought-form; the second, a kind of robot.

12.19 Questioner: Could you describe the robot?

Ra: I am Ra. The robot may look like any other being. It is a construct.

12.20 Questioner: Is the robot what is normally called the “Men in Black?”

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect.
The whole section of the reading is here: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=12&ss=1

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:46 PM   #23
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Yes, but I dont think that the problem is particularly widespread.

I am reminded of this section of the law of one - it neither substantiates nor rebuts anything said above, but it is interesting in the context of this thread:

The whole section of the reading is here: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=12&ss=1

A..
Many thanks Anchor for that as it mirrored my own insights closely. I will definately read more from that link.

Again, many thanks to you.

Macros
Old 05-21-2009, 04:08 AM   #24
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Perhaps - energy?

If these things have no soul matrix's, perhaps they need energy from those who still do. Perhaps they need us to maintain a low vibration and consciousness so they can keep stealing the energy / light from the beings who do still receive energy from the source... maybe when the earth ascends to a much higher vibration, they will no longer be able to feed off the people, so they are doing everything they can to manage the game and keep us from breaking through the matrix...
Old 05-21-2009, 05:55 PM   #25
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Perhaps - energy?

If these things have no soul matrix's, perhaps they need energy from those who still do. Perhaps they need us to maintain a low vibration and consciousness so they can keep stealing the energy / light from the beings who do still receive energy from the source... maybe when the earth ascends to a much higher vibration, they will no longer be able to feed off the people, so they are doing everything they can to manage the game and keep us from breaking through the matrix...
That is a interesting theory and I think i can recall there being reports of entities that do indeed live off of energy. There was a report from one of the montauck guys that the late 1990s was a cut off period for certain alien groups preventing them using us. I think this meant(if true) that certain races could no longer pick new generations of human to use/abuse. I theorise that there must be highly evolved civilisations out there, perhaps eldars that have never needed a soul matrix at all as thier energy comes directly from the creator in a different fashion to that of a soul.

I believe that we have been controlled for a very long time and in times past we where at point where the group human soul was on the verge of ascension. Deliberate plagues, wars and natural disasters stunted these moments where the human would have out grown the visitors reach. I feel 2012 is our moment for freedom.