Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 03:15 PM   #226
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The October 14th Event

Leave Oct 14, think about now. What the time is anyway?
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:22 PM   #227
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
urbe et orbe:

I doubt anyone will bother to read that gigantic article you just posted... In fact I kind of hope the mods will delete it...
For real.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:30 PM   #228
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Is it connected with: what is life?
Old 10-02-2008, 03:39 PM   #229
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
urbe et orbe:

I sure hope nobody quotes that if they plan to answer you. I suggest you actually read the thread before you copy/paste a wall of text in here like that. We are all aware of "blue beam" and it is nothing new to any of us. If you want to post here it would be nice to hear your own take on things. I doubt anyone will bother to read that gigantic article you just posted... In fact I kind of hope the mods will delete it...
urbe et orbe -- eXcellent post

Sanat -- know this, a "doubt" is NOT a "know"

When you "know" something...
that is when it passes the "real" test,
and, becomes a truth

they are already there in the skiies,
do you ever stop, to ask to see them ???
they will present themselves to you,
if you are ready !!!

getting yourself ready--is a key ingredient to why you are here

it all starts...right inside of you

brightest blessings

susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #230
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: They are coming? 10-14-08 blogspot

I understand the same thing happened when the year 1000 turned, every one thought christ would return. all the new agers jumped in and the only one that was happy was the factorys that made generators. The 5-5-2000 was just like this. some of you remember, some of you did not have computers then or internet access, and some of you bought into it just like I was. That is why I am skeptical. It was supposed to be a big deal, the planets were all aligned, that was going to cause a pole shift and the aliens were supposed to save us all. They must have showed up secretly and saved us without us knowing it ....I guess.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #231
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi,
Again, how to determine what's really happening (assuming anything happens at all) ?

History repeats itself many times .... Trojan Horse ?
Hi, still I see people fight over 'is' or 'is not' going to happen ?
How about the question I posted earlier ? If it is going to happen how do we prepare to discern WHAT it is you see ?

What would CONVINCE you that these are benevolent aliens ? What kind of test should it pass for you ?

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:03 PM   #232
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Identify yourself with what you see.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:16 PM   #233
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
?
How about the question I posted earlier ? If it is going to happen how do we prepare to discern WHAT it is you see ?
What would CONVINCE you that these are benevolent aliens ? What kind of test should it pass for you ?
Cheers
A true operator, they know...they really do..
your post, was an eXcellent one
sometimes, when going through information,
it is a good idea, to read it, three times,
three times, is the charm

brightest blessings
susan~white lotus star
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:25 PM   #234
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi, still I see people fight over 'is' or 'is not' going to happen ?

Cheers
Turn it around and ask: What can we do to convince them that we are benevolent humans?

Can we do this by projecting out all our fears/mistrusts/judgements upon them? Or can we do this by being open/receptive, yet still alert and aware? Being open does not negate being aware and alert. Rather the opposite. The benevolent aliens has nothing to prove to us really. But we have a lot to prove to them by how we recieve and handle this whole thing. Both now that it has been announced, and not least; when it actually happens. To improve ourselves should be the focus no matter what happens.

Don't expect "positive" or "negative", just simply remain open. If they are negative blue beam etc. then I guess we are all doomed. So no need to worry about that really. If they are benevolent as so many has announced and channeled etc. then I guess this will be a really fun experience! If nothing at all happens that date or any other date, then I guess we are all suckers!

Last edited by Sanat; 10-02-2008 at 04:40 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:38 PM   #235
PTTurboe

Project Bluebeam.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=CaTgOSHbBEI

Where do you think that the $2.3T in missing Pentagon money went?

The Phoenix Lights were a trial. Good new documentary about that now in Blockbusters.

Watch it - see how the people describe the "lights" on the craft. Classic hologram descriptions.

The good ones are not going to come and rescue us. We have to turn the tide ourselves. It is ALL ABOUT FREE WILL. Keep that in mind. Once we do that spiritually, they will help us.

You all are about to get hood winked...
Old 10-02-2008, 04:43 PM   #236
PTTurboe

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/proje...m25jul05.shtml

""Anyone investigating so-called 'channelling' phenomena right now would be wise to take this area of research into consideration. It will be noted that those who think of themselves as 'channellers' has escalated rapidly since this type of research was conducted. It is uncanny how similar their messages are, despite which entity they claim to be their source of divine guidance. It would suggest any individual considering the credibility of channelled information should be discerning and critically evaluate where the message they are receiving originates, and if the messages are specifically beneficial to the new world order. ""
Old 10-02-2008, 04:51 PM   #237
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Don't expect "positive" or "negative", just simply remain open. If they are negative blue beam etc. then I guess we are all doomed. So no need to worry about that really. If they are benevolent as so many has announced and channeled etc. then I guess this will be a really fun
Thanks Sanat (and Susan),

I will clarify my question to make sure it is understood ....
They may ACT to be benevolent ... but there is a lot of trickery going on. The more I read about Bluebeam the more I understand that
the scenario will not be some sort of B-movie where the plot is clear after the first minute ....

If it IS a Bluebeam trick the people behind it are very clever. They know we are talking ... and they let us ...
Because they know we're talking they also dis-inform us ...

It may be such that you need quick decisions ...

I know from experience that even events that you expect to happen may unfold so quickly that time to reconsider things
will not be on your side. You need to prepare such events in advance and have a plan to react properly.
The time to prepare is now .....

There are many clever people here. Some discussion on this would be more fruitful than fighting over the yes and the no.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:04 PM   #238
Namaste'

"[QUOTE] "These people in power will do anything just to control our minds and i would not put it past them if they were planning this in order to take our eyes off the economy and the problems associated with it..."

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=13522

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqIFoBXGizc
Old 10-02-2008, 06:29 PM   #239
perhaps
Avalon Senior Member

Taxmaster has a very good point, there have been dates almost ANNUALLY in the last 20 years that have been made a big deal of and ended up being thankfully nothing. I think for some people this discourages them from ever reading channeled material again, whereas I still like to read a wide variety of channeled and non-channeled material all the time.
Often I think these big dates have been announced to provoke a stirring or shifting in human consciousness. Perhaps the point of this October announcement is that suddenly many more people will be watching the skies, thinking about higher consciousness, that sort of thing?
perhaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #240
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

It is like I said. These entities are supposed to be evolved advanced beyond us. And they have been near us for thousands of years. So I assume they know us intimately. Therefore they are able to predict the events that would unfold if they introduce themselves as is promised at least as well as we do.

Since they are higher evolved and technologically superior there are alternatives that they can pursue. If intervention is required. Intervention can be accomplished covertly. The reason they reveal to all the people is because they want all the people to be aware.

They will have made a moral judgment whether the risk of damage they cause is acceptable compared to the beneficial effects. And they will have decided on the wisest course of action measured against their moral judgement.

If this unfolds, we will be able to experience the effects first hand. We can already make predictions like I did. Mankind is not a mystery.

So the events that are to unfold are a direct measurement of their moral code. If mass panic erupts and chaos ensues then they will have predicted this and found this acceptable. Ask your self who benefits most from the events that occur. And you know whose side they are on.

Whatever they say, do or claim to be is irrelevant when their actions speak clearly for them.

To answer your question. I would be satisfied if they handle us with the utmost delicacy and care. If they minimize contact to what is required to minimize the shock. If they explain through channels without immediately exposing themselves completely. And if their actions do not result in chaos and pain for mankind. I would not be completely trusting yet until I meet them face to face and am able to "read" them..

In any relationship you require a period of building trust. Why would this be different?
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:05 PM   #241
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER View Post
...I am not from michigan but from now on show me.
Isn't that Missouri? Just teasin' ya anyway!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:18 PM   #242
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to know who has taken my salutation and used it as a name for posting. I am the only one I know that uses the term Namaste' with an aprostophe on the end. It has a personal meaning for me. The term is universal but the aprostophe is something I added for a reason that is unknown to the public. I end all my postings with it.

Yes it is true that the channelers have the same new age message that has been around for years. It's also the same channelers that predict all the non-events that we sit around and wait to happen. They hide behind their screen names and when the event fails to happen, they either fade from the sight or possibly just change screen names and start it all over again. They sure get a lot of attention.. hum wonder if that is the motivation. One thing is for sure, they are very protective of each other. If you make enough predictions, occassionally you might hit one, or at least come close enough that you can call it a hit.

Namaste'
Old 10-02-2008, 07:20 PM   #243
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
Isn't that Missouri? Just teasin' ya anyway!
yeah, I knew it was one of those "M" states!

Namaste'
Old 10-02-2008, 07:33 PM   #244
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
I see four possibilities.

1. It is untrue.

2. It is true and
a. The visitors are malicious.
b. The visitors are benign.
c. It is staged by humans.
If it is untrue there will be a lot of 'channels' with egg on their face. (A long time ago, prophets who were wrong would be stoned to death - I guess the people didn't like being deceived back then)

If it is true, I am not sure how we will determine the visitor's intent or whether it is staged.

I'd like to refer to the channel medium, Blossom Goodchild's own urgings:

Quote:
"It is SO important in ALL that you read and hear to ....

LISTEN TO THE TRUTH IN YOUR HEART.
AT ALL TIMES ... THROUGHOUT THESE TIMES."
Our ability to evaluate this event is correlative to the extent that we are connected with our inner voice (feeling). Just listen to what your insides (intuitive insides) are telling you.
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:41 PM   #245
lordoza
Avalon Senior Member

i wonder why anyone didnt tried to question this date to some proffessional remote viewers
i think they may have the answer or at least some hints/glimpses of information.

sorry for my bad english
lordoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:44 PM   #246
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Nordheim View Post
Something that caught my attention was the statement involving 'different' looking rainbows:

«We ask you to think of rainbows. There will be many that begin to appear in the next few weeks. Rainbows that seem different form the ones that you are familiar with.»

Bizarre colorful (luminous/glowing) cloud phenomenon in the sky was observed about 30 mins before the May 12, 2008 Sichuan earthquake took place.

And China blames the US HAARP Program For Catastrophic Earthquakes!

The Galactic Federation of Light? HAARP? Irisation? Earthquake lights?
This comes to my mind as well.

As much as I would love the Oct. 14th visit to be true I'm not so sure. I'm leaning more towards probably not. Isn't the source of this information only one person? And sometimes channelers have been wrong.

What concerns me more is that the NWO crowd could use this date for their Project Bluebeam op. Not that I'm going to worry too much about that either, but if enough people believed in the Oct. 14th visit I could see them trying to pull that off.

I wish that the Galactic Federation Oct. 14th scenario would be true. But I just don't feel that it is.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #247
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordoza View Post
i wonder why anyone didnt tried to question this date to some proffessional remote viewers
i think they may have the answer or at least some hints/glimpses of information.

sorry for my bad english
The question has already been answered by david wilcock. (see my previous post) if i were to believe any channeler, it would be him.

Namaste'
Old 10-02-2008, 10:06 PM   #248
Professor Nordheim
Avalon Senior Member

FALSE FLAG UFO ATTACK PLAN ON THE WORLD!
Professor Nordheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:07 PM   #249
giddy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Nordheim View Post
Something that caught my attention was the statement involving 'different' looking rainbows:

«We ask you to think of rainbows. There will be many that begin to appear in the next few weeks. Rainbows that seem different form the ones that you are familiar with.»
I've been reading this thread with great interest, I don't know which side of the debate i fall but reading the above quote reminded me of a news story a couple of weeks ago about an 'upside down Rainbow..http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/mai...rainbow116.xml
giddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:16 PM   #250
Professor Nordheim
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giddy View Post
I've been reading this thread with great interest, I don't know which side of the debate i fall but reading the above quote reminded me of a news story a couple of weeks ago about an 'upside down Rainbow..http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/mai...rainbow116.xml
Very interesting phenomena giddy!

Last edited by Professor Nordheim; 10-02-2008 at 10:22 PM.
Professor Nordheim is offline   Reply With Quote