Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:09 AM   #1
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Default Just a thought about running for cover.

No offense to anyone but...

I can't help but think running for some magical safe "Ark of the world" to hide is built off sheer paranoia and feelings of terror.
I, personally, believe this to be the exact wrong thing to do for my soul.

If anyone has an opinion I'd like to hear it.

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-31-2008 at 02:39 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:06 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just a thought about running for cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post

I can't help but think running for some magical safe "Ark of the world" to hide is built off sheer paranoia and feelings of terror.
I, personally, believe this to be the exact wrong thing to do for your soul.

Peace,
Ampgod
I agree with what you say, but I would add that it (running away ... ) has those connotations only if you give it them.

Since I believe we chose to be here at this time, I am also happy that we are exactly where we need to be at this time. If that means in a bunker, then that is what my inner dialog will tell me. Such a move would not be made out of fear.

Fear is gone for me. I used to have it, now I don't. Avalon (remarkably, given the efforts of some "professional" fear-mongers on here) gave the the last bits of information to trigger my awakening to the point where I don't have fear to drag me down.

I cant promise that it will stay that way, but its great not having fear. I am happy to be alive at this time.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:45 AM   #3
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

well if the food and water stops

Katrina shows us we have three days till it gets really ugly

fear?...sure that is defiantly a motivating factor, wouldn't you be afraid or be trying to get away from that many people in the same place during such tribulation?

bad for the soul?

I would like to hear your explanation for that before I respond

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:52 AM   #4
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Right on Anchor!

No fear brother. There's nothing that they can really take from me anyway.

I'll ride the wave on my own terms as well.

I see this event as something to look forward to, rather than dread.

I realise that there will be obstacles, but know I am strong, and if I'm supposed to survive here on earth, then so be it. I'll walk the earth until I can't anymore. No bunkers for me, I need real sunshine.

All that said, I must say that I agree w/ ampgod here.

The whole "Ark" label sounds a bit arrogant to me as well. Maybe I'm reading this wrong but if the "Ark" is a reference to the Noah story, then this seems almost like bravado, as in "the chosen ones" escape in the "Ark" while the evils of humanity drown in floods. Maybe "Ark" isn't a reference to the noah story, but the parallels are certainly there and it makes me wonder why they chose this name. I hope I'm way off though.

2 cents worth anyway.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:20 PM   #5
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Peace,
Ampgod
Where you running to, who you running from, what you gonna do when you get there? We are running from ourselves, we need to confront the fear and terror within us that causes us to run away when we are confronted with a situation that firghtens us, and this is the very reason we are in the situation we are now confronted with. We have never dealt with our own fears and insecurities and these are now being played out on-mass as we see a projection of the collective fear and anxiety being played out right in front of our eyes. We need to undertsand how are bodies, minds and emotions are just a vehicle in which to experience this world, we are infinite consciousness, pure essence of love.
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:28 PM   #6
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Hehe, I actually think that I'm already in a "safe" place according to some online sources, however I'm actually exploring the idea of meeting people who have an alternative view of what this "life" is all about.

What I am interested in is the possibility of what this represents for the potential of new subcultures spawning in its wake. And if this is the only result then I think that it has served some purpose if the threat of some doom is what it takes to get the ball rolling towards some change. So I'm not concerned that people are taking action only that it has a heart.

I certainly don't blame people for having fear of anything, as the denial of any sense is counterproductive and too simplistic a view, but I reserve the right not to promote or be coerced into someone else's fear without verifying for myself that that fear is genuinely warranted.

There are some things that cannot be escaped, even those who choose to flee to higher ground might possibly take those things with them anyway, so personally I will work it out myself as I go, but that is me. Everyone else is free to do as they will. One man's paradise is anothers prison.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:41 PM   #7
arcora
Banned

Why are so many 'spritually minded' people so concerned about protecting their three dimensional body?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:53 PM   #8
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Have to agree with arcora I don't get it, if you are on this forum don't you have to admit that you have lived a 100 lives and when you die this time around your focus should be to have finally met yourself and to remember and not give away your experiences. I am not saying this is what arcora said btw.

Also on one of the interveiws doesn't bill or kerry make it clear that the ones that go underground are not the nice guys -- if that the wheel you are on

And what kind of a solution is only for people with a large wad of disposable income, maybe now god is feeling the pinch -- if thats the wheel you are on.

And if you are just an old warrior, they can't do anything worse to you than you can do to yourself in your own mind.

And if you are in a channelling mode then I would say remember the ole favourite "you create your own reality"

I dunno, this is now as clear as mud for people
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:35 PM   #9
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 02:01 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:05 PM   #10
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for starting this one, Ampgod.

I am now looking at my own state of heart as coming before any shopping list of freeze dried rations and bottles of iodine tincture. Or buying any ticket on any boat. Or joining any quasi-survival group.

Why ?

Why do so many of these scenarios put ME at the centre of the trouble?? 'I'M' going to starve, I'M going to succumb to a mobbing crowd, I'M going to drown, I'M going to be implanted with a chip...

Because it makes ME special.

I think that says more about our ego than about a confirmed reality. Much of this stuff is hypothetical. Even if it really IS planned, we all know about the best laid plans of mice and men (and the dolphins). I am sure I can say that it MAY not actually happen. None of it. In fact, something MAY happen that none of us have even thought of yet. Should I be worried about that too?

If we all knew the exact date of our deaths. would that change the way we look at all of this material ?? Would we even be ON project avalon? Or would we instead be outside in the fresh air living our lives ?

Heavens...as if I didn't have enough to think about in my normal life - 'I need to cook dinner, I need to go shopping, I need to dig the weeds'

I think avalon is a great place to meet like and unlike minded people. As a place for reading up on new things to be afraid of...I don't buy into that, that is not it's most useful potential for me. So yes, I say here here to anyone who says choose life. There is a life out there to be lived right now and people to connect with, to awaken. I don't think my future is on a boat or underground.

I agree that the soul is the most important thing. I can tell you one thing - one hundred years from now, I won't be around. so better to have been and lived the best I can. That I can do, right now...

Check out some thoughts on my thread 'fear heightens the senses' if you're interested.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5475

peace n love

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:28 PM   #11
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Why are so many 'spritually minded' people so concerned about protecting their three dimensional body?
the body is the temple and a wonderful chance to experience

even if we are not here for some divine purpose and just wanna party then it is only safe to assume you would still want to protect yourself from unnecessary harm

a lack of fear does not necessarily mean a lack of common sense

I suppose that is my answer to this whole thread

*shrug*

peace

P.S. I am looking forward to death as it is the greatest adventure, but I didn't get all dressed up just to leave the party as soon as I see the opportunity, I will try to preserve my life just like anyone else but I wont do it running around filled with fear and out of control, nothing wrong with a plan IMHO

Last edited by Heretic; 10-30-2008 at 02:36 PM.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:35 PM   #12
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

I have a 2 yo daughter and a 3 1/2 yo son. I am not running anywhere. We have made some preparations. Without my children in my life, I would have little worry for my own well being. With them, they are all I think about. I know spiritually I am ready and have been for over 20 years. I do not cling to this 3D body. However, the idea of watching my kids starve/suffer in my life, "over my dead body", if you will...
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:55 PM   #13
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello folks,

There is total credence to the saying live to fight another day or pick your battles wisely, or even do not engage from a point of weakness. Totally true even if you replace the word fight with investigate or research or post on this forum even.

Its just I think that a lot of people felt hard done by when the announcement to flee to australia came but what does the decision of one member or even the founder have to do with the rest of us. Its looking for leaders outside of yourself and yes this type of information or research is not something you can ask your wise granny about or even speak to your spouse about so a leading man or woman is a wonderful security -- however its totally fake, I don't think anyone should follow anyone elses advice or leadership. Look at all of the information around and be prepared to act. That's about as much as anyone can do. I think filling your house with bottled water won't make much sense for a lot of possible scenarios, and that sort of action attracts that sort of outcome. Not to be unkind to our american brothers & sisters but we were always wondering what the hell people were going to do with all that plastic sheeting !

take it easy
g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:50 PM   #14
Tuza

I am only staying around for my kids sake too. My 7-year-old grandson has Asperger's and he is the most gorgeous, spiritual, loving little soul you would ever meet. He is sweet, kind, comes out with the most amazing things, generous with hugs and kisses, plants his own tomato plants and tends to them and is just a joy to be around.

So if I can be there to try and help my kids (eventhough there adults) I know they need their mum - then that is what I'll do.

And eventhough I have been on the path and have reading everything to do with the path for about 30 years I will be getting a high power scoped gun - why - because if I see anyone in military uniform trying to do something to a kid, baby or another human - I will take them out - and I will discuss it with God after. There is no way I am gonna stand by and watch any ...........do something nasty with an innocent.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:06 PM   #15
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

'' There is no safe places, only safe people ''

-Stewart Swerdlow
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:13 PM   #16
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
well if the food and water stops

Katrina shows us we have three days till it gets really ugly

fear?...sure that is defiantly a motivating factor, wouldn't you be afraid or be trying to get away from that many people in the same place during such tribulation?

bad for the soul?

I would like to hear your explanation for that before I respond

peace
If there was good reason (not based on fear mongers info) I would relocate.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:47 PM   #17
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Peace,
Ampgod
This is a very valid question Ampgod.
My understanding which comes from reading the works of enlightened masters is that while we have free will the time of our death is set at birth, so you are not exiting this world till your return ticket date and time -- so why worry -- you will be where you are suposed to be regardless of earth changes, new world order and all earthly considerations -- hope this helps.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:55 AM   #18
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Yup.

This month I was faced with a choice...

There was a Y in the road.

In one direction, run for a cave and live these end times in a passive observor mode. Intuitively, I know this would be marked as a "failure" for my life, yet I knew the choice was still mine to make.

In the other direction, was a active existence. First becoming the change I wanted to see in the world, then spreading encouragement, human potential, and spirituality around the globe.

It's been a REAL eye opener for me. Because neither are "right or wrong" yet one is service to self, and the other is of self-sacrifice for others well being. I believe the pre-req for existing in the new world, the energetic world is one of self-sacrifice and service to the greater whole of humanity, not just ourselves.

With that said, it's TIME to do your calling.

So be it. It's done. So be it.

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:02 AM   #19
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

FOLLOWING YOUR BLISS
Action will be enough
“As long as you act on your passion. That will be enough…..

IF…..you act on your passion”

If you sit around wishing… no.

It will help to give off prayer energy… supportive energy.. by all means that helps… but it is the ACTIONS that you do in alignment with that energy that grounds the energy and actually makes the connection to others AND actually can help.

But I will also tell you this:
As we have already pointed out, there are an infinite number of parallel realites, which mean that there IS an infinite parallel number of earths. Some earths experience absolute joy. Some earths experience absolute devastation.
THEY ARE……… ALL……….ALREADY EXISTING
The idea of making changes on your planet. They are not actually making changes on your planet.
As you change your SELF, you shift your consciousness to a parallel reality earth already reflective of the change YOU have made IN YOU.
So the people that wish to experience devastation will do so on another earth.

Make sense?

Bashar channeling ( October 2008 )

As with anything of this nature do as you will with it.
lightwalker
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:07 AM   #20
IronWoman

lightwalker..
never really thought of it that way
whoa.. that does make sense.. very cool
Bashar.. hmm.. i like the things he says.. but don't you find it kinda fishy when he shifts from accent to accent when channeling.. like first it's scottish then back to normal.. then to scottish..
lol
i dunno. i hope he's the real deal

yep!
Old 10-31-2008, 01:21 AM   #21
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
Yup.

This month I was faced with a choice...

There was a Y in the road.

In one direction, run for a cave and live these end times in a passive observor mode. Intuitively, I know this would be marked as a "failure" for my life, yet I knew the choice was still mine to make.

In the other direction, was a active existence. First becoming the change I wanted to see in the world, then spreading encouragement, human potential, and spirituality around the globe.

It's been a REAL eye opener for me. Because neither are "right or wrong" yet one is service to self, and the other is of self-sacrifice for others well being. I believe the pre-req for existing in the new world, the energetic world is one of self-sacrifice and service to the greater whole of humanity, not just ourselves.

With that said, it's TIME to do your calling.

So be it. It's done. So be it.

Adam K.
Totally Amazing Adam !!!

That's exactly what I'm experiencing. I got exactly the same fork on around the 5th October, when I changed from 'preparation mode' to 'standing up to be me, being what I want to be now, not later. Go with the whole, turn with the universe, not on my own agenda'. For I think that is the universal tide that will wash over us all.

Now I also agree that preparation mode is perhaps what some people 'are', and that may surely be their calling and their place in what's to come. I don't mind. If that's what's inspiring people, then that is also right for them - and I totally respect the needs of those with families and their feelings for their partners and their children. But we are still ultimately all one family I believe.

But for me, the message I'm getting is that LOVE = THE WHOLE, FEAR = SELF. The more I think about love, for everyone, the more I concentrate on what are we going to do as a race of people and plants and stones etc. The more I think about what's going to happen to me, the more I think about all the 'stuff' I'm going to need, and all the bad things that could happen. (to me)

It's just like I'm finding my place on the axis of a graph between these points. And boy has it shifted since early October.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:26 AM   #22
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Lightwalker,

Your post makes perfect sense.
We all create our own realities, depending on who we are and what we do.
It's simple once you know the answer.

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:32 AM   #23
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I agree with what you say, but I would add that it (running away ... ) has those connotations only if you give it them.

Since I believe we chose to be here at this time, I am also happy that we are exactly where we need to be at this time. If that means in a bunker, then that is what my inner dialog will tell me. Such a move would not be made out of fear.

Fear is gone for me. I used to have it, now I don't. Avalon (remarkably, given the efforts of some "professional" fear-mongers on here) gave the the last bits of information to trigger my awakening to the point where I don't have fear to drag me down.

I cant promise that it will stay that way, but its great not having fear. I am happy to be alive at this time.

A..
I would like to add that I feel I am in the right place and I have always felt in the right place. I have never wanted to leave this state and I have often said that I was born here, I grew up here and I shall die here. And it also helps that I know plenty of remote areas that I can take refuge in. I know people who feel similarly about the events in the world and they too are very helpful allies to have in a time of crisis.

I do not fear and I refuse to allow myself to succumb to fear. However, if it gets to a point where it is far beyond my control, I am prepared.

Today I have been shown by my friends that they value me as a part of their lives. I have come to realize that I have been making excuses for my failure to help others and that I need to modify my routine to better accommodate those who I love.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 10-31-2008 at 01:34 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:46 AM   #24
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
Today I have been shown by my friends that they value me as a part of their lives. I have come to realize that I have been making excuses for my failure to help others and that I need to modify my routine to better accommodate those who I love.
Right on ! Respect. I'd really like to think that if we all gradually figure out what we could be improving in our relations to others in the lives we are already living, and I mean everyone, then surely that would be the best preparation to avoid catastrophe of them all?

As for your thoughts Lightwalker, that is a really refreshing concept and is great in the sense that we all get to have our own reality, whatever we're doing. Neat.

I always wondered if it was just ME in the universe....
Old 11-01-2008, 04:20 PM   #25
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread, there are numerous widows, here is one in mine:

I dwell in possibility by imagine:
Your mind is wider than the sky, deeper than the sea
& is just the weight of the everlasting universe
On behold a prodigious storm that arrives
You will be standing with it side by side
As the mind as it is, higher & deeper, sitting at a center
The one the other will contain, the one the other will absorb
With ease, in autonomy, You become an impregnable Eye
& all angst and narrow Hands to be tamed and defeated
To be a moment memorable, as You outlive your destiny

There will not be a catastrophe, but simply a 'Y'.
& I demand We all will not choose the downward spiral
We must leap, must outlive, must!!
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote