Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-30-2008, 01:37 AM   #1
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Default Chinese Military Invasion

Last edited by Mikill; 11-07-2008 at 12:34 PM. Reason: " "
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:20 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chinese Military Invasion

Any proof to support this sensationalism?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:47 AM   #3
martina
Avalon Senior Member

Red Elk in his vision saw Chinese troops in Amerika

You find him on youtube
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:24 PM   #4
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

What a joke:
Chinese troops in America!

Hahaha

This fear-mongering hoax isn't even worth to reply.

Sounds like this B-movie of the 80s where soviet troops occupy the USA, and the rebels retreat into the woods and start a guerilla war.

ridiculous.

China is a such big country - they are even as big as some continents - they never were an expanding power like for example Russia.

(Tibet and Uiguristan is an exception - it belongs to their cultural circle)

But in general they dont have a hunger for other's land - that means to occupy it.

Besides, Bill Deagle is soooo damn wrong in what he says, and I believe he's a fraud.
Just listen to what he says: everything is infected by his religious ideology.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:52 PM   #5
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
What a joke:
Chinese troops in America!

Hahaha

This fear-mongering hoax isn't even worth to reply.

Sounds like this B-movie of the 80s where soviet troops occupy the USA, and the rebels retreat into the woods and start a guerilla war.

ridiculous.

China is a such big country - they are even as big as some continents - they never were an expanding power like for example Russia.

(Tibet and Uiguristan is an exception - it belongs to their cultural circle)

But in general they dont have a hunger for other's land - that means to occupy it...
Hi, King Lear,

I am Chinese and I'd say that your perspective is right, esp. on the history of China.

Even when China was at her best times in history, namely the Han and Tang Dynasty, we were mostly concerned with building our Great Wall to fend off the "barbarians" from the north. Actually, we have spent so much time looking inward that we lost the grib on reality of the world, until very recently in history.

We never colonized any other country, let alone continents, not even countries in East Asia. Yes, Mogolians tried to occupy Japan. But at that time, Mongols were not yet integrated into the Middle Kingdom.

The claim of Chinese troops arriving in America by container ships is downright ridiculous to me.
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:11 PM   #6
Wolf
Avalon Senior Member

A great deal of discernment is in order when listening to prophets on the internet. I am sure their hearts are in the right place, but I wouldn't put a lot of stock in what some publish. Do not trust any message, no matter how truthful it sounds, if the messenger is not able to seperate from egoic need.

What would China gain by sending troops to the U.S.? We already send them all of our money.

Side note: China's claim to Tibet is without foundation. Everyone knows that China will not reverse policy and no one can make them, but I'm not drinking the PRC koolaid.

Last edited by Wolf; 10-30-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:21 PM   #7
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

The Chinese and Russian defence force does have some a-grade stuff, but about 90% of Chinese and Russian tanks, war ships and fighter planes is stock standard, below value for any type of war...I heard while watching t.v that when the Chinese Goverment finished with the Olympics, they are going to rebuild the area that held all the olympic buildings and build war factories, making-upgrading thier defence force.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:50 PM   #8
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

If it was true you should consider yourself lucky: Much better food than McD's.

I am really rollin' on the floor laughing.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:08 PM   #9
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

I always keep a vigilant eye on my children's chinese-made, battery-powered toys. I think I can take-out Dora, but Optimus Prime might give me some trouble.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:43 PM   #10
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinderland View Post
Hi, King Lear,

I am Chinese and I'd say that your perspective is right, esp. on the history of China.

Even when China was at her best times in history, namely the Han and Tang Dynasty, we were mostly concerned with building our Great Wall to fend off the "barbarians" from the north. Actually, we have spent so much time looking inward that we lost the grib on reality of the world, until very recently in history.

We never colonized any other country, let alone continents, not even countries in East Asia. Yes, Mogolians tried to occupy Japan. But at that time, Mongols were not yet integrated into the Middle Kingdom.

The claim of Chinese troops arriving in America by container ships is downright ridiculous to me.

Well said Chinderland,
we need some people here with insight into some issues,
and on China some people here and in the esotheric scene in general get paranoid.

China sees itself as the belly-button of the world, the realm of the middle.
In fact as THE WORLD. Other countries are just a rim for them.
China suffice itself.

They never went out to conquer foreign countries, colonize them and trade there. They let the "Barbarians" (Manchus, Mongols, Westeners "long noses" or "white devils on the Silk Road") come to China and then traded with them.
Admiral Zheng He was unique exception!

How did China handle the Barbarian threat in the north?
Conquering?
Occupying?
Colonizing?

No!

They let them come!

Finally they opened the gates for the Manchus.
But what happened then?

The Han totally assimilated them, so that today there's no Manchu ethnicity anymore.
Same with the Mongols, first they stormed the great wall and ruled China, but after the Mongols got weak, China integrated Inner Mongolia totally in their realm.
And Inner-Mongols were assimilated by the Han, as they did with the Manchu.

And the same thing will happen with the Tibeteans.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:12 PM   #11
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikill View Post
The communists of Red China are using your hard earned moneythat you give them by buying "made in china" goodies to build up their military."But MIKILL, if china were going to invade the USA , we would nuke their ships out in the middle of the ocean" is what they tell me.Wrong!!!!There are over 10 million illegal immigrants in america.Many of them are dirt poor mexicans who jump our broken borders.I think that if a poor mexican can wind up in America, A chinese troop can wind up here too.There are alot of container ships coming across the ocean to stock Wal-Mart with the cheap **** americans are addicted to.I'd bet anybody that chinese troops are also being sent over with the cargo.Even if they dont want to drop em off in america they can always dump em in mexico and let them jump the border.
You may have listened to the BILL DEAGLE interview where he talks about foriegn troops in the country disguised as normal citizens.BINGO, Bill knows what he's talking about.
For some odd reason,The USA Govt doesnt want to secure our border.I'd bet they are being bribed with all our hard earned money that we spend buying chinese ****.
The Shiiit comes full circle before it hits the fan,doesn't it?
I read an internet article a few years ago that interviewed a mexican fisherman.This man said that Chinese military soldiers were being dropped off near his villiage via large ships.When asked why no one wants to believe him he replied-"I don't make enough money to make my opinion matter"
someone call an ambulance!
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:43 PM   #12
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

How did China handle the Barbarian threat in the north?
Conquering?
Occupying?
Colonizing?

No!

They let them come!
True. And it is still the defense policy of China.

Although a major nuclear power, China does not adopt a nuclear defense strategy of preemptive strikes. That means China won't use its nuclear arsenal until after it is attacked by others. On the other hand, USA, Russia and even Israel adopt the strategy of preemptive strikes.

For conventional wars, believe it or not, China's strategy is still to fight its enemies on its own soil.

Sometimes I feel sad for my country. We never invade and occupy other countries when we had the most power. But some other countries never hesitate to invade us, even when they gained enough power for the very first time in history.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:19 PM   #13
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The communists of Red China are using your hard earned moneythat you give them by buying "made in china" goodies to build up their military."But MIKILL, if china were going to invade the USA , we would nuke their ships out in the middle of the ocean" is what they tell me.Wrong!!!!There are over 10 million illegal immigrants in america.Many of them are dirt poor mexicans who jump our broken borders.I think that if a poor mexican can wind up in America, A chinese troop can wind up here too.There are alot of container ships coming across the ocean to stock Wal-Mart with the cheap **** americans are addicted to.I'd bet anybody that chinese troops are also being sent over with the cargo.Even if they dont want to drop em off in america they can always dump em in mexico and let them jump the border.
You may have listened to the BILL DEAGLE interview where he talks about foriegn troops in the country disguised as normal citizens.BINGO, Bill knows what he's talking about.
For some odd reason,The USA Govt doesnt want to secure our border.I'd bet they are being bribed with all our hard earned money that we spend buying chinese ****.
The Shiiit comes full circle before it hits the fan,doesn't it?
I read an internet article a few years ago that interviewed a mexican fisherman.This man said that Chinese military soldiers were being dropped off near his villiage via large ships.When asked why no one wants to believe him he replied-"I don't make enough money to make my opinion matter"
Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep...
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:55 PM   #14
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
I heard while watching t.v that when the Chinese Goverment finished with the Olympics, they are going to rebuild the area that held all the olympic buildings and build war factories, making-upgrading thier defence force.
Well, that sounds like a lot of work!

War factory at the outskirt of Beijing? Very unlikely, I'd say.

However, it is very likely that Chinese government will make those Olympic facilities for civilian use.

I like swimming and I do think Chinese need more of those Olympic grade swimming pools.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:43 PM   #15
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Last edited by Mikill; 11-07-2008 at 12:33 PM. Reason: " "
Old 10-30-2008, 10:27 PM   #16
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

im speechless wow the s@#t people say
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:54 AM   #17
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

I'm not paranoid or fearful by the wayy.If this sort of thing scares YOU, then that's your problem.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:04 AM   #18
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

King Lear and other haters:
If you did any reasearch about the end times scenario, you would find that china plays a huge role.This is END OF THE WORLD 101.Basic stuff.Maybe you need to unlock that box you are in and smell the roses.But then again, it sounds as if you are the center of your own universe and all who agree with you get to be planets that revolve around you.Everyone else is just a blackhole full of Bullsh@t.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:53 AM   #19
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinderland View Post
True. And it is still the defense policy of China.

Although a major nuclear power, China does not adopt a nuclear defense strategy of preemptive strikes. That means China won't use its nuclear arsenal until after it is attacked by others. On the other hand, USA, Russia and even Israel adopt the strategy of preemptive strikes.

For conventional wars, believe it or not, China's strategy is still to fight its enemies on its own soil.

Sometimes I feel sad for my country. We never invade and occupy other countries when we had the most power. But some other countries never hesitate to invade us, even when they gained enough power for the very first time in history.

Which alien race are they from?

Certainly not the tall blond blue eyes aliens...

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:54 AM   #20
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post

-feeler

Does this post make any sense?

-not feeler
Old 10-31-2008, 12:13 PM   #21
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Denial is a powerful thing.As far as China not wanting to occupy other countries-Ever heard of Panama?They are there.You may recall a war in Afghanistan.Our soldiers(USA) were finding dead chinese soldiers after some bombing runs.Not to mention the fact that they were in vietnam and the Korean war.Ask a vietnam vet who he was fighting and he'll tell you "RUSSIANS AND CHINESE".
One thing i've learned over the past 15 years is that truth goes through three stages:
1.Ridicule(like in here)
2.violent opposition(next step-punch your computer screen)
3.Acceptance.(say that you knew it all along)
And that the more people that tell you you're full of ****, the smarter you are.
Most of you ridiculing types are the same people who never thought the US could be attacked nor would the economy ever tank.You were going to do what you do then retire and repent your sins on your death bed.Too bad it's not working out for you.I think you should go on a shopping spree at WALMART while your money still has some value.Or you could just write a check to the chinese govt and cut out the middle man.
I'm also really enjoying how everyone in here seems to be an instant Warfare and Economic expert all of a sudden.On the bright side you could read THE ART OF WAR when the world goes broke and figure all this out for yourself.
Maybe they have some expedition corps in some countries to help and support their "communistic brothers" but they didn't occupy these countries.
North Corea and Vietnam are two examples for that.
And they also have much interest in the energy resources of Africa - but again - they don't occupy them!
And what about finding dead chineses in foreign countries?!?
The Russians also found dead black Americans in the battle zone of South Ossetia - so what?

"1.Ridicule(like in here)
2.violent opposition(next step-punch your computer screen)
3.Acceptance.(say that you knew it all along)"

nice quote of Mahatma Ghandi

And I don't redicule anything - I just want to stay real and not to believe in any esotheric BS some people spread here.

Folks, we have to stay rational!

And what about you enjoying "the experts" here? For me you seem to claim to be the paramount expert by bashing others with different opinions.

And what about this "repent BS" again religious ideology!

No Remorse!

Quote:
I'm not paranoid or fearful by the wayy.If this sort of thing scares YOU, then that's your problem.
Why shall it scare us/me?
I even don't believe in this eso-BS, so I'm not scared.
Just being rational.

Quote:
King Lear and other haters:
If you did any reasearch about the end times scenario, you would find that china plays a huge role.This is END OF THE WORLD 101.Basic stuff.Maybe you need to unlock that box you are in and smell the roses.But then again, it sounds as if you are the center of your own universe and all who agree with you get to be planets that revolve around you.Everyone else is just a blackhole full of Bullsh@t.

So, I'm a "hater" just because I don't buy this eso-BS?
Ok, then I'm a hater
You call this eso-BS research?
Basic stuff ?!?
Perhaps in a Madrassa ...
"END OF THE WORLD" - again this religious ideology BS.
It seems to me that you have locked yourself in a box and swallowed the key.

And I don't understand why you call yourself "a blackhole full of Bullsh@t"?!?
Don't be so mean to yourself

Last edited by King Lear; 10-31-2008 at 12:16 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:26 PM   #22
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

omg! did anybody notice all the philippinos around?..and they look so much like mexicans! the philippinons have definitely infiltrated i`ve seen them walk around with camo gear and butterfly knives! those phipsos are definitely going to expand their island kingdom! i am sure they gang together with the mexicans and brazilians and they will take over by means of using black magic and macumba!

china only has a few things in common with the philipines but is just as unlikely to start a silly war; one thing they have in common is, that they were always the victims until now and another thing would be, that they`re too busy taking care of their own problems..struggling to reach western world living standards....mao didn`t kill that many ; these were difficult times!...

tibet definitely belongs to china. telling china to "leave tibet alone" is even less justified than telling the white people to get out of the land of american natives...in other words tibet belonged to china even before the white man "invaded" america. i don`t even want to think about how the area of tibet would have been exploited by corporations if it hadn`t been under the control of china.

something else we should not forget is, that china has lots of minorities and tibet is only one of em; and a privileged one (don`t pay taxes).

a lot of disinformation comes directly from the PTB through the media..

the hell with the media..(don`t believe anything when it has a political "feel" to it) i know of a man who worked for a renowned international newspaper, who only once tried to "come out" with the plain truth; his article was never published and he got sacked and he still can`t talk about it.

a lot of news reports showed police forces in nepal doing harm to some civilians and served it as chinese police versus tibetian people....(the whole "tibet scenario" was staged)....and if the chinese worldwide hadn`t started to openly complain about the false media, "someone stupid" might already have started a "nucular" war by now.

why do we fear "black men" when every bit of suffering in our lives has a Caucasian face attached to it? -Jeremy Clarkson-

Last edited by capreycorn; 10-31-2008 at 02:28 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:33 PM   #23
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post

-feeler
Quote:
Does this post make any sense?

-not feeler
None whatsoever.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:20 PM   #24
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
something else we should not forget is, that china has lots of minorities and tibet is only one of em; and a privileged one (don`t pay taxes).
Correct. And thanks for your balanced comments, capreycorn.

In addition to tax exemptions, Tibet gets financial aid from the Chinese government. And I don't think the "One Child Policy" applies to monority groups such as Tibetans and Uigurs. (The policy is mainly for Han Chinese) Please also don't forget the public facilities China build for Tibet, including schools, roads, railways and airports.

If a Tibetan high school graduate wants to go to universities, any university in China, the admission line (based on scores achieved in the nationwide College Entrance Examinations) is set lower for him/her, much lower than Chinese students from other provinces. This is also the case for other minority groups.

The provinces that produce the most and best high school graduates often set very high college admission lines for their own provintial residents. This is to ensure equal opportunities of higher education throughout the country.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:53 PM   #25
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And I don't redicule anything - I just want to stay real and not to believe in any esotheric BS some people spread here.

Folks, we have to stay rational!
Well said, Kind Lear. This is the message we need to get across this community.

In the time of turmoil, we need to double check our rationality when monitoring world events and reporting news.

Peace.