Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-07-2010, 01:34 AM   #1
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

Default Trapped in certain thoughts

I recommend to all of you or maybe just to some of you. To think outside or above your current level of thought in relation to whatever perception you have on reality. And not what you hold true or dear to your heart , like the concept of love or friendship or family. But ideals that relate to government, NWO, the illumnatti, aliens, ghosts. All of those concepts or levels of thought. Whatever your position is on it, look outside it and analyze it from above. Make an attempt to give this a try. Try it with this one"The illumnatii runs the world" not to try and claim that elements of this statment are not true. Just analyze what level this thought is on and what it does to you, or the power one gives it by really believing in it. or pick something you really believe in and roll with that. Did you come up with any discoveries? How did you analyze this thought btw? Its hard for one to use the right type of dialouge or language for one to really get what I am saying. Place this thought outside of your mind on a table in front of you and disect it. What has it done for you?? Anything positive?
Boober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:42 AM   #2
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Trapped in certain thoughts

Detachment is a great exercise for thought experiments. I stress exercise. This kind of thinking does require more courage. Take a look at the world and its events through roles of humanity. Its tedious in an emotional way, yet highly rewarding when it comes to perspective.

Good thread Boober

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:18 AM   #3
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

I never looked at it as taken courage to do, but that does make sense. For some people this might be a very hard thing to do almost impossible if they are holding on to a thought to tight. Thats kind of why I said this is to "some" people initially.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:45 AM   #4
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

As an ex military man my life was spend learning to fight in one way or another. At this stage of my life I realize my greatest enemy is staring me in the face every time I look at myself in the mirror.
I do however agree with you on keeping an open mind, my biggest concern is just keep going no matter what. I live on a island 50 miles by 100 miles if a tsunami hits this island the devastation would be enormous, I can choose to go hide in a far distant land or stay and hope for the best. I choose to stay and live my life as if every day is my last, live my life to the fullest . No matter how much preparation we do for the future the here and now is just as important . In reality who knows what will really happen in the future, I know that we can reshape our world if we depend less on the power structures created by our governments and begin to use the power and wisdom that is within each and every one us.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:57 AM   #5
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
I never looked at it as taken courage to do, but that does make sense. For some people this might be a very hard thing to do almost impossible if they are holding on to a thought to tight. Thats kind of why I said this is to "some" people initially.
oh indeed. But I also will put it out there that, for me personally, This kind of free thought process was some what of a cleansing for my mind and emotion connection. I dont assume others have any hesitation. But I was brought up in a Western society with Christian enforcement. lol. I know alot of people who are in my slice of the pie that have been making real efforts to admit that its hard to balance out the thought slate without trying to "attach" themselves to another "truth". I think for people like this, including myself formally, it was a matter of aiming courage to not draw lines between thoughts, no matter much sense it made. Just thought I would share that struggle I had, in case others could relate and benefit just to hear it......errr read it.

As a response to your Op question, I did that a while ago along with other PTB organizations and found myself always to the same conclusion. Minus the details, I found that I find my truths more efficiently by always coming to the conclusion that others will do what they want ( having some sort of self understanding) whether negative or positive. This allowed me not to ignore TPTB, but to actually embrace the elitist mindset and environment with more understanding. Thus less "concern" about being overwhelmed by their activities. It doesn't mean I dont acknowledge their operations and goals, but instead gives me a better position on how to react to the facts in a positive light.

That bugs alot of people if not explained in a conversation that takes longer then a sound-bite or quote, but it keeps my mind youthful and creative. I've always loved the abstract thought process of children.......funny how this thread could be an ode to childhood thoughts.

again thanks for the thread.

peace
Old 03-07-2010, 03:46 AM   #6
Boober
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
o

As a response to your Op question, I did that a while ago along with other PTB organizations and found myself always to the same conclusion. Minus the details, I found that I find my truths more efficiently by always coming to the conclusion that others will do what they want ( having some sort of self understanding) whether negative or positive. This allowed me not to ignore TPTB, but to actually embrace the elitist mindset and environment with more understanding. Thus less "concern" about being overwhelmed by their activities. It doesn't mean I dont acknowledge their operations and goals, but instead gives me a better position on how to react to the facts in a positive light.

That bugs alot of people
peace
I had a different experience but the same type of outcome. Its crazy when your in the "now" of discovering this process or concept. It bugs people who hold on way to tight. Did you go on this path by yourself? A self discussion type of situation? I only ask bc I was debating with someone about THEM, and even though the person I was talking to didnt get into this ideal, of outside thinking, the debate hit me in a way that lead me to this discovery.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:05 AM   #7
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
I had a different experience but the same type of outcome. Its crazy when your in the "now" of discovering this process or concept. It bugs people who hold on way to tight. Did you go on this path by yourself? A self discussion type of situation?
Indeed I did. I'm still rebuilding. But I also think I benefited from the situation. I think I have a connection to alot of people in my environment that are struggling with the same......potential. I am still a person very much in the moment, and because of this I am constantly walking that line of interaction vs growth. I guess you could say that I do put myself in conversations and places that if I loose my sense of self I could easily get sucked into again. Which isn't a bad thing for everyone, but for me, I always consciously have a foot out the door when dealing with deep and darker thoughts. It may sound like an inhibitor, but truthfully, I participate in very unorthodox conversations with both myself and others in society. I especially like talking to people deemed weird and crazy by society. Overall though, my journey has been VERY much a self discussion situation.

I guess another tip from my personal experience is to look at ideas as a story and to relate it back through a story tellers perspective. It lightens things up, and yet still holds weight. IMO.

peace
Old 03-07-2010, 04:30 AM   #8
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

I tried this with a few "world truths" (TPTB news spins) and didn't have any thoughts - in fact it was almost as if my mind shut down- but I did also make an effort to just be aware of which kinds of emotions were produced by a particular thought... very interesting stuff
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote