Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-10-2008, 02:51 PM   #51
godisindetails
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sh@! Hits the fan in canada

is **** still hitting the fan in canada?
godisindetails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:00 PM   #52
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Final note: The corrupt U.S. Supreme Court, which overthrew the year 2000 presidential election, is now in a quandary as it sits on "smoking gun" evidence showing alleged president-elect Barack Obama is a BRITISH citizen and is clearly not Constitutionally eligible to hold the office of U.S. President.
They arent sitting on it anymore. They threw it out. Probably because Hawaii local Gvt looked into it and verified the birth certificate as legit.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:07 PM   #53
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Congratulations Ironwoman!
George Ure gave your post a direct link in his Urban Survival update this morning, it's linked and quoted in it's entirety on fourwinds10.com
Mizar
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:09 PM   #54
Tag
Avalon Senior Member

This doesnt look good at ALL. Havent seen any troops in my city yet but they have signed bills allowing US troops to enter Canada http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=8323

2009 doesnt look good for any country theres something going on worldwide and its more then **** thats gonna hit the fan.
Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:54 PM   #55
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

There is no mass deployment. We are stretched thin in Iraq and Afganistan. Recruiting is up because of this. I checked my old units and they are all deployed. In addition they are taking military cooks, paperpushers, etc from any branch of the military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines), giving them rifles and sending them to Afganistan. This along with the stop-loss policy that extends enlistment indefinitely is killing our military... lterally.

Please stop spreading fear at the expense of our military. I have friends there and its bad. These guys want to come home... not to attack us, but to get a break from the military.

Show them respect and please support them. Spreading this disinformation is disrespectful to them and thier families. Have some compassion.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:03 PM   #56
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

the fact that the spp recent developments will allow american troops to enter canada is not misinformation, nor is it disrespectful. american military were the security forces in canada at the last g8 summit in quebec. it seems hard to believe, but it has already happenned. the american dea also entered canada a couple of years ago and busted marc emery, a canadian citizen, in vancouver. our borders are more difficult for citizens of either nation, but invisible to military and american police.
sorry if the truth hurts, but there it is.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:02 PM   #57
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
the fact that the spp recent developments will allow american troops to enter canada is not misinformation, nor is it disrespectful. american military were the security forces in canada at the last g8 summit in quebec. it seems hard to believe, but it has already happenned. the american dea also entered canada a couple of years ago and busted marc emery, a canadian citizen, in vancouver. our borders are more difficult for citizens of either nation, but invisible to military and american police.
sorry if the truth hurts, but there it is.
Thats where we differ. I dont see it as truth. Why would the US be able to perform a mass deployment if they cant even secure thier position in Afganistan? Where are these imaginary troops supposed to come from?

Why, since the troops are stressed and wanting to come home, wouldnt they leak the info or refuse to go? Put them on North American soil and I guarantee they walk across the border and catch a ride home.

Really. you give them no credit for being individuals and making up thier own minds to do what is right. You depict them as blind sheep doing whatever the commanders tell them to. It's easier to follow orders when you are halfway around the world. Its a different story when you can catch a ride home.

Canada may have some poliutical issues but beyond that its all up in the air.

Mass deployment is not possible right now.

Sidenote: Do you realize we pulled the entire 2nd division infantry out of Korea? And no, they did not get deployed to Canada. Our military is stretched to the breaking point. THAT is a fact.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:57 PM   #58
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

i never said anything about mass deployment. as far as i can see, no one mentioned a mass deployment of american troops in canada. we are mainly saying that the possibility exists, that due to a new development in the security and prosperity program , the NAU, a freee movement of trops across the border is possible, as deemed necessary by the ptb.
i don't know the answers to your questions, either sorry. and unfortunately, doing what their commanders tell them is what soldiers do. that's why they call them commanders.
it seems pretty obvious that if there is a shortage of troops for american miliutary commitments, that they will initiate the draft again. if that's the case, canada may no longer be safe for american draft dodgers as it was during the vietnam era. some dodgers from the iragui war have already been sent back by canada.
there WERE american troops for security in quebec last summer. there pictures were on the news.
i mean your troops dishonour. your own government already is doing a pretty good job of that.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:59 PM   #59
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

pardon me, please...i meant to say that i mean your troops NO dishonour...
Old 12-11-2008, 12:03 AM   #60
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
pardon me, please...i meant to say that i mean your troops NO dishonour...
Sorry. I guess I'm overly sensitive to talk of troops. Alot of crazy talk around here. I got carried away. Canada is in a quandry politically speaking. I have no knowledge of canadian troopstrength or the possibility that they may be deployed... in Canada.

I think I'll have a Molson and calm down.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:27 AM   #61
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

cool. but. molson's is no longer canadiasn beer. coors bought them out. the new head office for molson's is in denver...bummer...
Old 12-11-2008, 01:32 AM   #62
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

its a filibuster. nothing is going on up there. its just like what happened up here with the elections. going from dem to repub. its a switch in powers. this is bad science. I was concerned. but I now have good science. information from people who are there. I just wish more people from canada would speak up and squash this. come on canadian people. lets here it from you. do you smell a conspiracy? or just a filibuster.

its just bad science.

Last edited by dagon; 12-11-2008 at 01:34 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:40 AM   #63
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

if i'm not mistaken there are 10,000 chinese troops already stationed in canada on the u.s. border as well as in the u.s..
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:51 AM   #64
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

show me. put your reserch up.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:57 AM   #65
IronWoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
if i'm not mistaken there are 10,000 chinese troops already stationed in canada on the u.s. border as well as in the u.s..

stop kidding around...
Old 12-11-2008, 04:10 AM   #66
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

cool. that many chinese troops wil need a lot of chinese cooks. i loooove fried noodles!!
Old 12-11-2008, 05:12 AM   #67
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Sh@! Hits the fan in canada

Quote:
cool. but. molson's is no longer canadiasn beer. coors bought them out. the new head office for molson's is in denver...bummer...
Bummer LOL no kidding!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:54 AM   #68
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
We must support them and not criticise.

There are people who are new to the forum and if they see what they are reading come true, it is possible they will panic. Lets just help them in practical ways. I guess the Canadians are still sleeping but there are now protesters about, hard to tell from the TV how many or where. But this is a very strange story indeed. When the president faced a no confidence vote, he gets to shut down the opposition and parliment, and it's all just there on TV. Now it seems the opposition leader will step down, wonder what they did to him?
Canada has a Prime Minister, not a President. I suggest that you are guessing wrong about whether Canadians 'are still sleeping.' Canada did not support, despite a lot of pressure, the US unilateral liberation of Iraq. Most of us saw no connection between 'Al Queda' and Saddam Hussein, even in 2003 - our leaders told GW so. I think France also has issues with Nicolas Sarkozy. At the time of the last election, I wondered if it was rigged too; he shouldn't have won it. Anyway, we all have our national messes.

So far, the Canadian mess is constitutional, just kind of unprecendented. Our PM (Prime Minister) shares your name: Harper.

As for troops, the only thing I noticed was my Inbox: a bunch of job listings for the Canadian Armed Forces, along with the weekly job listings bulletin a few days ago. I haven't seen that before. There were about 10 positions, communications and medical.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:16 AM   #69
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

I met someone recently who was recruiting for the military here in Victoria, he said they were recruiting just about anybody under the age of 60.
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:53 AM   #70
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

great post but the video has been removed. I think canada's PM didnt want to participate in the raping & was smart to not pass bail outs, those things are a freaking joke.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:53 AM   #71
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Let me remind our neighbors to the north on here that I am on their side and that while some Canadiens on here appear to despise Americans, just remember that our government does not represent every citizen.

I have friends in Quebec. I still haven't been to the other provinces and would like to visit them someday.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #72
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

i certainly have no problem with american people. after all, the government is not the 'people' anymore. the line has been drawn fairly clearly between 'us'(people) and 'them' (power elite).
and, frosty, don't give pm harper credit yet. he's just another of 'them'.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:46 PM   #73
IronWoman

Unhappy Re: Sh@! Hits the fan in canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyMcunicron View Post
great post but the video has been removed. I think canada's PM didnt want to participate in the raping & was smart to not pass bail outs, those things are a freaking joke.
Thats weird.... Martin's account is closed 2...
Old 12-12-2008, 04:08 AM   #74
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

They make fun of us and we make fun of them. It's the balance of our countries. Heck I listen to a podcast hosted by 3 Canadian Doctor Who fans and I enjoy their wit.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:16 AM   #75
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

What major western city do you live in? Your logic on this topic could be dead on, or is it fear mongering?
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harper dion canada