Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 12:03 PM   #1
arcora
Banned

Default Hemi Sync

I read some posts here about Hemi Sync and was intrigued. After poking around the 'net to get some more info I decided to try it out.

Yesterday was my first day with the program and thought I'd post my thoughts and get insights from those who have experience with it.

If you would like, I will continue to post about my progress - let me know.

I completed 1-5 the first day.

I have some experience relaxing, meditating and making energy flow around me - I think this may have made it easier for me. I had read about some who spent months trying to reach focus 10 - but I had no problems.

I was able to reach focus 10 and create swirling energy around me fairly easily as I have some self-taught experience with this.

The program created an experience slightly more intense than my usual meditations. Ordinarily I can relax, make my body sleep etc - but may or may not experience anything insightful.

Working with recordings 1-5 I had a number of 'visions'. One that stands out was seing a table of 12-15 monks seated at a table in the distance. They were discussing something insightful which I understood in the moment but could not remember after I moved away.

I need to work on remembering.

The last recordng I used was #5 - right before sleep. This is the one that leaves you sleeping.

I went through it OK but had trouble 'rolling like a log in the water'. I could move about 90 degrees but would flip back to 0 degrees each time I reached that point. I was aware that moving more than 90 degrees would place me basically face to face with myself and, even though I've had OBE's in the past, this understanding of my ethereal in relation to my physical caused me to return to 0 degrees rotation.

At the end, I wasn't able to reach full sleep. I was only about 1/2 asleep. I experienced an uncomfortable burning hot sensation from the ear-bud's of my mp3 player in my ears during this recording which may have caused this.

I laid in bed comfortably 1/2 asleep, 1/2 awake and suddenly saw a number of mundane physical items flash before me in fairly rapid succession. I recall thinking that I needed to understand their symbolic significance in my dream state - but was unable to.

After about 15-20 items flashed before me this stopped but then the bed felt very cold even under my down comforter. I dealt with the uncomfortable sensation of trying to find a warm spot because it seemed that the matress was made of ice wherever I put my legs.

Shortly after deciding that there was no warm spot to place my legs - I fell asleep and didn't wake up until morning without remembering any dreams.

Today I will finish the discovery set and move onto the threshold recordings.

Can anyone who has used this program tell me how my experience compares to theirs?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:57 AM   #2
Sickscent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hemi Sync

I've used the recordings, but don't have much time to respond at this time. What I will say, is that do not think of yourself as half asleep/half awake... Think of it as a trance state where you are fully awake just accessing deeper areas of your subconscious.
Sickscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:00 PM   #3
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

you had already a nice selection of experiences with your first "exercises"..
i`ve been using hemi-sync over 10 years now and have shared it with friends, people in need and animals..
a friend of mine (who never sleeps!?!) tried hemi sync before she had surgery where she had her first and a most powerful OBE . after she woke up from her total anesthesia (KO) she asked the doctors to never speak of her body again in such a disrespectful manner(they made dirty jokes..typical)..they blushed, apologized, mentioned that she had died twice on them.. and then they began to ask like mad how she knew, what it was like..etc...(she could hear and see everything..while the doctors thought she was blacked out or dead at times) (reminds me of the movie "city of angels")
the same friend found, that even her plant would begin to move its big leafs towards the source of hemi sync.(she observed it the whole night...through)...living in a appartment block, she found it highly bizarre also, that suddenly a bat chose to be her pet; flying through her open window in the middle of the night...while she played hemi sync...

years ago, when i still lived with my ex-gal..we had about 6 baby rats.. one of them was paralized on her right side (i named her "rera" which is code-talk for "right" . lili would be left) RERA got to hear the "support for stroke recovery" set. the other rats were given metamusic through headphones attached to a confined box in their cage...as uncomfortable as it looked, they still seemed to greatly enjoy listening to hemi sync while lying cramped like sardines in the little space they had.(the box was small enough to make sure,that even a single rat would listen stereo)..it was a hilarious sight to see the rats squeezing into the box just to hear the hemi-sync sounds)
RERA began to get well on her right side...too well...later she turned into "forrest gump"...she was the only rat running the whole night in the wheel, so that it had to be oiled regularly, to ensure my peaceful sleep!
whenever the rats fur felt "dirty", all they needed was 1 metamusic track to get them back the smooth and shiny fur..(instantly)

i can`t tell much about extraordinary experiences using hemi-sync..probably because i use my most vibrant obe (without hemi-sync) as "measuring stick" for all experiences thereafter including hemi-sync....
but focus 12 is my absolute favourite state..it really kicks-in...feeling afloat, warm, relaxed,etc...it`s the most vibrant focus level for me...
and then it`s all boring until focus 25, where it gets interesting ..
...but not a single focus level has come near the vibrant feeling of that one awesome OBE (measuring stick).

at the GAIA community I`ve found some people who are Hemi-sync / astral experts...

the general consensus is, that a visit to the Monroe Institute in Faber Virginia is the best to get the most out of hemi-sync...it`s not the "coaching/guidance" as i first thought.....it`s the ENERGY there..moreover the GROUP ENERGY, which makes a tremendous difference.

exercising the "tibetian rites" seems to be another key to "textbook" OBEs.

cheers

PS: I would like to hear about your progress with the discovery set.

PPS:
this would be an excerpt of what one of the guys at the GAIA community wrote to me...i have his permission to forward this info...

the experiences at TMI (monroe institute) are soOOO much deeper and better than when I do them tapes/CDs at home. It has to do with the group energy. Having 20 or so people holding hands doing a few OMs before heading off into your CHEC units for the hemi-sync exercises just adds so much more energy to the experience. I've been to 4 programs and no matter what the program is (Gateway, Lifeline, Guidelines, Heartlines) it's the people that make the experience. Once home, life gets in the way and it's like I can feel myself start to shut down. After my lifeline the first night back home I had a text book Bob Monroe OBE and each time I feel asleep the vibrations would come on. But each time it would be to a lesser degree, until they were no longer there. I still struggle to have that open vibrating heart chakra while in society (work,family,stuff) but while you're at the institute it seems like the energy is just booming. I will say that in my Gateway there is not much coaching going on by the instructors. They just want you to have an open mind and go with what ever happens. I will say that if you ever do go there. Open your heart, put any preconceived notions about others in the trash, don't take the whole week to get to know people, open up. Just speaking from some of my mistakes. Your mileage may vary.

I have not been through any specific tantric training but am beginning to open my eyes with the whole Kundalini experience and how sexual energies have a lot to do with it. My TMI Lifeline experience was opened wide open by an individual that was a Barbra Brennan Graduate and a distant healer. With her “abilities” she would astrally come visit me in my Chec unit. The energies that were shared opened my chakras up to an ecstatic vibration that was unworldly. To say the least this was a component that opened my eyes to far better things that the physical world could not supply. Physical intercourse didn't come close to the feelings. I hope I'm not being to explicit here but I hate sometimes how we have to read between the lines to get the full picture. I've been on the journey, I guess you can call it kundalini awakening, or maybe it's just an awakening, every sense then. I've gotten into “The Five Tibetan Rites” and do my fair share of breathing exercises. After a year with the rites I can really feel some energies that are pretty much “out of this world”. Have you read/done any of Robert Bruce's astral projection exercises before? He has some good breathing/energy raising techniques that are very beneficial to the whole OBE process. I know I'm jumping around here a bit and trying not to write a book. Also not trying to stand on a “soap box”.

I'm beginning to realize it “all” has to do with energy. When I say all I mean like psychic abilities, OBE, anything that transcends the physical. As you know we are energy and part of our path is to open up these energy doors to experience all that we can. Life is just an experiential place so that we can have fun, experience love, laugh and learn from our perceived mistakes.

Just to share a little more about the 5 Tibetan Rites- I was doing them for a year and slowly kept getting more and more energy to flow through my body. I've been told that I was over doing it. The energy rushes where so powerful that I would find myself lying on the floor flopping around like a fish out of water. It was actually a little scary at times. I have sense backed off a bit but can get the eeuphoric energy surging pretty easy. I know I still have a whole lot to learn and am getting more and more reference material every day.

Astral sex? Yes I have had it - It is way better than physical sex. It is the best way to have an OBE- the force of wanting to meet up with someone is just what you need to give you the momentum to go OB. The mixing of the two energies can be ecstatic and you don't usually have the down fall of ejaculation to bring you down so you can go on for quite some time.

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-11-2008 at 11:19 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:19 PM   #4
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

hemi sync.. is that the centerpointe research ppl?

good stuff,

you should also check out Brain Sync, w/ Kelly Howell, She has allot of good stuff like that,

some of it even better imo.

Ive got about 20 tracks of her stuff on my computer, I can email the files to someone of they want them.
nice thread arcora, thanks!

Heres a link to her..
http://www.brainsync.com/
http://www.brainsync.com/kellybio.asp
She is pretty amazing.

capreycorn~ cool your a member at Gaia, hit me up as a friend if you want.
http://orion-asweawaken.gaia.com/

Lots of great stuff there to.

Last edited by Orion11; 11-11-2008 at 11:32 PM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:32 PM   #5
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
hemi sync.. is that the hollowpoint research ppl?

good stuff,

you should also check out Kelly Howell, She has allot of good stuff like that,

some of it even better imo.

nice thread, thanks!

capreycorn~ cool your a member at Gaia, hit me up as a friend if you want.
http://orion-asweawaken.gaia.com/

Lots of great stuff there to.

hey,

nice to meet you!

GAIA is a great "place" it`s like "home" to
(at GAIA I`m: "TOTORO")

are you sure it`s "hollowpoint" or is it "holosync" (from "centrepointe"..are they now called "learningstrategies"?)
if it`s "holosync", then i know what you mean...otherwise..

holosync is different. I`m more fond of hemi-sync. (more instant gratification)
but i made some interesting observations using holosync in the garden a few summers ago...some most beautyful butterflies would suddenly come around...like saying: "hello"...(didn`t have that with hemi-sync)

cheers

ps: Kelly Howell...heard some of her podcasts...did you try it..?

pps: there`s lots of good "hemi-sync-like" free stuff in the internet...i like the "shumann resonance" binaural "pink/white noise" to reduce anxiety (just as example)

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-11-2008 at 11:37 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:38 PM   #6
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

I have had some experience with bi-location in my life as well as obe's and nde. I had great sucess at bi-location on three different times.

Good sucess at obe's at least three times and a nde that was extrordinary.

After these things I tried the Monroe hemi sync and always found it to help me to relax and go into a sort of meditative state, but I was never sucessful using the tapes to leave my body. I do not think it was the tapes that stopped me but "me" that was the problem.

In hindsite I think I was trying to hard, and missed the "natural flow" in order to be sucessful.

I think the tapes are of value to some people.
Gabe Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:45 PM   #7
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

ahhh yes, Mybad, I fixed it to "centerpointe"..

Yes Ive tried a bunch of Kelly Howells stuff,

it is a bit different, But definitely effective.

I still cant get into all of it like i can plain old meditation, but it is nice sometimes.

Nice to meet you as well.

Thanks
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:00 AM   #8
Quasimodo
Avalon Senior Member

The best advise I can think of is to avoid seeking feedback from other people's experiences. The reason being is that this is truly an individual path different for everyone and by seeking information from other people you may develop expectations that may or not apply to you.

Also, a great deal of this program requires patience and preserverance. There are a number of books on OBE/Astral travel out there. In addition, there are also the books written by Thomas Campbell a physicist that began researching altered states of consciousness with Bob Monroe in the early 1970's where he and a few others were instrumental in getting Monroe's laboratory for the study of consciousness up and running.

Bottom line is that it requires a lot of practice and the need to stay away from any form of sexual activity if you want to be able to travel anywhere at all. (It has to do with energetic levels).

It sounds by what you have written that you are well on your way to have meaningful experiences. (Sensing the energy around you) I hope this helps you in your journey.
Quasimodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:10 AM   #9
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimodo View Post
Bottom line is that it requires a lot of practice and the need to stay away from any form of sexual activity if you want to be able to travel anywhere at all. (It has to do with energetic levels).

this sounds very catholic in this time and age.

i found, that desire and love is the best trigger for spiritual experiences and OBE travel. sex is a driving force in this world. and someone said: "as above so below"....
this doesn`t count for everybody though.
it`s like the song "1 night in Bangkok" : some get their "kicks" above "the waistline" and others travel for the fun of "astral sex".
ITS LIKE OBE TOURISM!

"have you already travelled or are you still tethered!? dial 1-800-WANT OUT"
Old 11-12-2008, 03:41 PM   #10
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

I have been using hemi-synch for just over a year, results are excellent, as previously described, however this is after 30+ years of obtaining the same results through harder work. The Hemi- synch is quick, convenient and provides a more controlled set of experiences within a preset block of time.

After using hemi-synch for several months, I noticed that some of the sound patterns were familiar, so I searched through all my metaphysical/esoteric recordings for the source, sure enough the hemi-synch patterns are on this recording;
Gathering of Shamen, Native Flute Ensemble, ( talking taco records).

So it may be that this technology and methodology isn't so new after all.

M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:05 PM   #11
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Hemi Sync

Hey guys just wondering where does a person find this hemi sync program.
Thanks
saggyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:14 PM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimodo View Post
Bottom line is that it requires a lot of practice and the need to stay away from any form of sexual activity if you want to be able to travel anywhere at all. (It has to do with energetic levels). (Sensing the energy around you) I
I do NOT agree, that one needs to stay away
from "sexual activity",
as, it can help you discover
the highest of highes, and, the lowest of lows,
and, do it, with a partner,
where you can NOT only heart centre,
but, head/or mind centre, too
another provides input,
and, the two people, can create a much better output,
and, a faster learning curve...
however, most of my life,
i have lived with "NUN" of that in 3D
(often, when in a commited type of relationship,
having another there, has eXcelerated the process,
however, the intention of two, is eXceeding important,
to the equation)
do NOT a lot of people, have "sex" with themselves ?
(ahh, perhaps, taboo, to mention that)
i find it hard to believe, that cutting yourself off from that,
makes you "snake" rise better, inside ...
having three SnakeS riSe, together, is a trine
love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:14 PM   #13
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

Thats ok found the website and just reading up on it now. Sounds interesting.
saggyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:05 PM   #14
Wolf
Avalon Senior Member

I recommend staying away from Centerpointe. Go with Monroe. Centerpoint will flood your email and your postal box with the most obnoxious and insulting junk mail you can imagine. Bill Harris will also sell your name to his friends.

The Centerpointe program is way overproced and also attempts to get you to spend more money by earning new levels of development. Bill Harris has actually taught workshops on how to do this to milk you for as much money as possible.

He is also lawsuit happy and sues anyone who tries to resell his overpriced cd's. The forum postings that I have seen from him are also passive-aggressive, manipulative, and unenlighted to say the least.

Binaurul beat work can cause complications for some people and these should be taken seriously. Centerpointe attributes ANY difficulty to "resistance", which is irresponsible.

Go with Monroe Institute. Robert Monroe's books are also an interesting read, though they must be seen in the context of one man's intepretations of his experience with no teacher to guide him.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:14 PM   #15
woodshreder
Avalon Senior Member

This web site I am unsure of the meaning all I know is that the beings that are pictured as you scroll down do not appear to be human They appear evil
If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page they give The Monroe institute props for the hemi-sync technology
These Masonic bastards are evil to the core Just look for yourself

http://www.hismailroom.org/
Who are these aliens? Any Ideas
Peace Love light
woodshreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:29 PM   #16
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I recommend staying away from Centerpointe. Go with Monroe. Centerpoint will flood your email and your postal box with the most obnoxious and insulting junk mail you can imagine. Bill Harris will also sell your name to his friends.

The Centerpointe program is way overproced and also attempts to get you to spend more money by earning new levels of development. Bill Harris has actually taught workshops on how to do this to milk you for as much money as possible.

He is also lawsuit happy and sues anyone who tries to resell his overpriced cd's. The forum postings that I have seen from him are also passive-aggressive, manipulative, and unenlighted to say the least.

Binaurul beat work can cause complications for some people and these should be taken seriously. Centerpointe attributes ANY difficulty to "resistance", which is irresponsible.

Go with Monroe Institute. Robert Monroe's books are also an interesting read, though they must be seen in the context of one man's intepretations of his experience with no teacher to guide him.
I SOMEWHAT AGREE WITH YOU THERE! (you seem to be angry..)(i wouldn`t have said it that way)

i get regular snail-mail from centerpointe which goes unopened to the wastebin.

the awakening prologue was an interesting experience.(butterflies)
i do not like to listen to the centrepointe CD`s any more..due to moodswings.(so they work somehow)
Old 11-12-2008, 07:48 PM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

what do people think of silva ?
Old 11-12-2008, 08:34 PM   #18
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

My advice - STAY CLEAR of it

I researched the whole thing quite heavily and created my own binaural beats and various other wave forms and tried them extensively. At first it's euphoria and i had the ability to concentrate like i never could before but ultimately it's like calibrating your body to unnatural frequencies as sine waves do not occur naturally. Also check out illuminati insider Svali's story - she said that they use these beats on their mind-control victims to entrain their mind making them more susceptible to programming as she herself was a programmer and used the techniques on others herself.

When you meditate you can raise your frequency naturally and chanting OM or anything you would like to use helps as your bodies frequency will entrain to your sound. Ultimately about entraining your mind to give you more focus plus it releases endorphins and such.

So to reiterate - Please DON'T use it and learn to meditate instead
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:01 PM   #19
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellerite View Post
My advice - STAY CLEAR of it

I researched the whole thing quite heavily and created my own binaural beats and various other wave forms and tried them extensively. At first it's euphoria and i had the ability to concentrate like i never could before but ultimately it's like calibrating your body to unnatural frequencies as sine waves do not occur naturally. Also check out illuminati insider Svali's story - she said that they use these beats on their mind-control victims to entrain their mind making them more susceptible to programming as she herself was a programmer and used the techniques on others herself.

When you meditate you can raise your frequency naturally and chanting OM or anything you would like to use helps as your bodies frequency will entrain to your sound. Ultimately about entraining your mind to give you more focus plus it releases endorphins and such.

So to reiterate - Please DON'T use it and learn to meditate instead

is yours a reply to the exchanger or concerning hemi-sync and binaural beats in general?
Old 11-12-2008, 09:04 PM   #20
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

stuart wilde did some good tapes on mediation

quite a few people i know, utilised some silva,
and, i did find that helpful

the best thing,
is to gaze the moon ...
or, just get lost watching clouds

i love to see things in clouds
Old 11-12-2008, 09:33 PM   #21
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

I was referring to Brain Entraining using sine waves formed into Binaural Beats and the other various techniques.

I don't have a clue what silva is
Old 11-12-2008, 09:50 PM   #22
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was referring to Brain Entraining using sine waves formed into Binaural Beats and the other various techniques.

I don't have a clue what silva is
interesting, i can`t really agree then....but i would like to add, that i never experienced a OBE while being awake when using Hemi-Sync....but i had one at a Buddhist funeral ceremony, where a dozen monks to the left chanted a wee bit different or out of tune compared to the other 12 monks to the right of the big room..i sat in the middle between those chanting monks and had a full wide awake OBE while sitting there...it was also a very energizing experience....
what i`m saying here is, that the use of binaural beats probably isn`t new at all...those buddhist monks must have been doing this for ages.. ...and wow!...how can that be not good
Old 11-12-2008, 10:00 PM   #23
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
interesting, i can`t really agree then....but i would like to add, that i never experienced a OBE while being awake when using Hemi-Sync....but i had one at a Buddhist funeral ceremony, where a dozen monks to the left chanted a wee bit different or out of tune compared to the other 12 monks to the right of the big room..i sat in the middle between those chanting monks and had a full wide awake OBE while sitting there...it was also a very energizing experience....
what i`m saying here is, that the use of binaural beats probably isn`t new at all...those buddhist monks must have been doing this for ages.. ...and wow!...how can that be not good
I know where your coming from but my point is that you cannot alter your consciousness artificially. Just as psychedelics are like the helicopter ride up the mountain but to actually face the foot of the mountain and climb it everyday and know and feel and touch it yourself is the true path.

Travelling in the astral realm is an occult technique that can be practised without the need for aid or gadgetry and so can raising your vibration. It is better to apply the effort than to just sit back with headphones on and let it do it for you - it's disempowering.

To know that you are the one infinite creator with the power to create is all you need...... nothing more..............
Old 11-12-2008, 10:00 PM   #24
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

What a “coincidence “ I have been working with hemi sync for last 3 weeks
And I m also on 5 exercise , no success in completely flow out the body
But still I feel my regular meditation got better ,I practice that for a year
And most of the time it is a struggle to control my thinking not to think
Last week and this one I go and center myself in my heart and no thinking or controlling is nessesery
Just peace and bliss ,I think this is due to hemi-sync ,so it is great stuff I recommend it .
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #25
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I know where your coming from but my point is that you cannot alter your consciousness artificially. Just as psychedelics are like the helicopter ride up the mountain but to actually face the foot of the mountain and climb it everyday and know and feel and touch it yourself is the true path.

Travelling in the astral realm is an occult technique that can be practised without the need for aid or gadgetry and so can raising your vibration. It is better to apply the effort than to just sit back with headphones on and let it do it for you - it's disempowering.

To know that you are the one infinite creator with the power to create is all you need...... nothing more..............
i can "see" now what you mean...you`re absolutely right....but considdering the stressful "reality", society and its conditioning, most of us have to cope with, i don`t see any way how we could do it without "gadgets"......since most of us are wage slaves and not full time "monks"...i think hemi sync can "show us the way back to the mountain (top)" in a short time...because the time we have left between work is really short..
....it is imperative to not keep using hemi-sync all the time without a thorough break (weeks or months) in between. most important is rigorous physical excercise for empowering..also group energy for the same reason....

hmm
groups! isn`t that what avalon is all about?