Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-04-2008, 11:48 PM   #51
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The world favours Obama ;85%

I was suggesting people who call themselves aware intelligence are not conscious of the basics which your link explains. Your prior posts seem to portray this.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:56 PM   #52
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
I was suggesting people who call themselves aware intelligence are not conscious of the basics which your link explains. Your prior posts seem to portray this.
Seem.

There you go.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:00 AM   #53
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Get it right The world favors change. Obama is the bigger liar. (seriously I hope he isn't) Obama has not been vetted and shame on america Shame on our media and press. Shame on all the rich asses that paid off the press & media .

Anything else I can advise you on Jenny
Oh yeah go read Prairie Fire

Your queen needs to go too
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:03 AM   #54
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Why are you so angry and how come you think anger is going to be helpful?

Feeling powerless is a ugly feeling but would you choose to be powerfull like Obama?

Old 11-05-2008, 01:33 AM   #55
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

r

Last edited by Topper; 11-12-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:52 AM   #56
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

I hope Obama wins.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:00 AM   #57
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Lets all remember that the "bad guys in charge" WANT us to hate eachother. THIS ELECTION is a GREAT way to spread disdain amongst us.

Isnt it great that we all share a common goal, though? To create a wonderful place to live for EVERYONE? I think thats much more awesome than who wins any election anywhere.

Lets all be our OWN presidents, and try to consistently act as if we had our families, our countries, and our PEOPLE (i.e. the human race in general) in mind. Let us ALWAYS do the best for ourselves and for eachother.

Because when it really comes down to it, its not some person that pretends hes/shes in charge that will really change the state of this world, ITS ALL OF US that have to do it.

P.S. I voted for Obama. But I do not hate those who didnt, or think they are stupid. Opinions are like Butts. Everybodys got one, and theres always gonna be some you like better than others. But do you get mad at someone for not having a butt that you think is nice? nope. er...at least you shouldnt, LOL....
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:03 AM   #58
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Well Said Kassandra!

thanks
Old 11-05-2008, 01:37 PM   #59
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Wow so many moderators buying into the hegelian dialetic. Surprising.
Not this one. Kerry neither... she did not vote, as she told me she would not vote for a one party state.

We will have to see if Obama is his own man. But with advisors such as Brzezinski, Bush Snr, and Bill Clinton - and having been groomed for the job for two years by a different faction of the NWO - I am not holding my breath. I hope to be surprised, and wrong.

Very best to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:47 PM   #60
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

The people didn't know what Obama has done and say behind his sweet talk

Might you can read Obamanation by Webster Griffin Tarpley.

Anticheerzz obamanationals
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:50 PM   #61
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not this one. Kerry neither... she did not vote, as she told me she would not vote for a one party state.

We will have to see if Obama is his own man. But with advisors such as Brzezinski, Bush Snr, and Bill Clinton - and having been groomed for the job for two years by a different faction of the NWO - I am not holding my breath. I hope to be surprised, and wrong.

Very best to all, Bill
Thank You, Senior Agent Leader of the Disinfo group, Bill Ryan. What? I am NOT attacking Bill... All I am saying is that Mr Bill Ryan likes to hype all things wierd and strange just for the sake of getting the Avalon members chatting about all of this stuff. How can Bill say that Obama has advisors of the NWO, when Bill said that he is his own man. Bill Ryan, I am asking for the goodness of the Avalon members, *IF* you can wakeup and Please Explain with *evidence of what you are preaching*. And the most funniest thing is? Bill and Kerry did not vote. If you, or anybody doesn't care to vote then don't complain about the President.

{mod. edit;
Gordon, your disruptive and negative attitude must stop now. Thank you.}

this is a 2nd edit and it stays now Gordon.

Last edited by Jenny; 11-05-2008 at 02:12 PM.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:00 PM   #62
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Thank You, Senior Agent Leader of the Disinfo group, Bill Ryan. What? I am NOT attacking Bill... All I am saying is that Mr Bill Ryan likes to hype all things wierd and strange just for the sake of getting the Avalon members chatting about all of this stuff. How can Bill say that Obama has advisors of the NWO, when Bill said that he is his own man. Bill Ryan, I am asking for the goodness of the Avalon members, *IF* you can wakeup and Please Explain with *evidence of what you are preaching*. And the most funniest thing is? Bill and Kerry did not vote. If you, or anybody doesn't care to vote then don't complain about the President.
Gordon, your intellectual prowess, and ability to add value to this discussion, can be assessed by the following:

1) I said "We will have to see if he is his own man."

2) I am a UK citizen.

Your insults are not appreciated. This is not a ban, but I personally do not see you adding any value here and would be grateful if you would leave.

Best wishes, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:05 PM   #63
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Gordon,

You edited out my warning to you to change your attitude.

You are informed now that it will have consequences.

Jenny

Old 11-05-2008, 02:12 PM   #64
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

To think Obama has been playing the NWO, is a sleeper, that a bit of human soul will come out and take control, kind of like JFK is a shot in the dark, a long shot, a candle against the wind. A macro to microcosm on how I feel that the truth will ever be revealed.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #65
Tuza

I am still getting over the fact that Michael St Clair said he saw Palin as President or am I wrong there (it is that amnesia beam) again, plus I am in pretty much of a downer at the moment, just went to the docs and after all my blood pressure medication I take every darn day it is still high and I have to go back again tomorrow to have it checked. Oh, I just wish I was on the other side now. hugging my pussy cat that passed on August 12th. I love you Mr Biggs.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:28 PM   #66
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I am still getting over the fact that Michael St Clair said he saw Palin as President or am I wrong there (it is that amnesia beam) ...
Maybe he is not wrong and Palin will be president in 2012.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:22 PM   #67
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post

Very best to all, Bill
Thank you Bill,

I am very relieved to see that you and Kerry do not buy this political brain game. I dont see how people can trust the money that funds these politicians. If we were really picking our canidates then their would be less than super rich people on the ballot. I feel like this moment in politics is going to be epic. Not because Obama is going to change anything.

Exchanger I think you could be right about him being assinated and then the next vice president will be Hillary.... seems like that would be something the elite would want.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:30 PM   #68
franciejones
Banned

I agree very much with Bill Ryan.

I was very happy to see that people atleast felt hopeful (long time coming). After watching everyone look and feel so beat down these last eight years I was relieved to see people feeling love for each other. I know that its (government) a game and all very manipulated...but those happy people were genuinely happy and I am grateful for that very powerful energy.

Love to all

Francie
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:12 PM   #69
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Same here Bill. I registered to vote in 2000 (I was18) and was served w/ jury duty orders, two months later. What are the chances?:

Not this time though for a whole host of reasons, including that very petty one.

p.s. I too grow tired of instigative posters and I'm very new to the whole forum thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I am still getting over the fact that Michael St Clair said he saw Palin as President or am I wrong there (it is that amnesia beam) again, plus I am in pretty much of a downer at the moment, just went to the docs and after all my blood pressure medication I take every darn day it is still high and I have to go back again tomorrow to have it checked. Oh, I just wish I was on the other side now. hugging my pussy cat that passed on August 12th. I love you Mr Biggs.

Oh I'm sure we haven't heard the last of old pitbull Palin. She'll get some talk show probably and turn into the "conservative" Oprah. That should be some good comedic fodder though.

Sorry to hear bout the high bp and your late kity, and the doc. visits. I can't stand the docs office.

I've got a few pets I'd like to reunite w/ on the other side as well.
My old cat Snickers passed when I was about 16. He was my first pet, and kind of a jerk sometimes. He'd wait and ambush me when I walk passed the stairs, but his front paws were declawed so it was kind of a fun game after awhile.

But don't forget that we need you here for awhile longer.
Maybe this will help cheer you up a bit. I wrote it earlier this morning, feeling very happy and hopeful.

p.s (wayyy off topic but kinda funny I think) My pron name (first pets name + first street name) would be Snickers Chasebury. Very distinguished sounding I think.

Last edited by raulduke; 11-05-2008 at 04:14 PM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:10 PM   #70
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

It amuses me when people talk about taxes like experts because I have an expert at home. A man who worked for the IRS for 35 years.

And in case you have not noticed, using the system to gain an advantage is quite smart.

The single fact that most of humanity has raised hopes because of a man whose background made it nearly impossible to win, makes the consciousness of Earth be elevated.

The serpents feet has just been bitten hard.

Young humans who raised this man have said that the old system must come crumbling down. This is the thing that the powers that be did not count on. The winners are the people with their happy faces and hearts.

And i am happy to see that it is a minority in the planet who are still spreading an old paradigm.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:15 PM   #71
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
It amuses me when people talk about taxes like experts because I have an expert at home. A man who worked for the IRS for 35 years.

And in case you have not noticed, using the system to gain an advantage is quite smart.

The single fact that most of humanity has raised hopes because of a man whose background made it nearly impossible to win, makes the consciousness of Earth be elevated.

The serpents feet has just been bitten hard.

Young humans who raised this man have said that the old system must come crumbling down. This is the thing that the powers that be did not count on. The winners are the people with their happy faces and hearts.

And i am happy to see that it is a minority in the planet who are still spreading an old paradigm.
Well as somebody on another thread posted...

Obama was president of his law class at Harvard...

You can only do this by being skull and bones...

Same cult that Bush swore his life to...

They have the same boss...

He is no minority!
Old 11-05-2008, 05:54 PM   #72
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Gordon, your intellectual prowess, and ability to add value to this discussion, can be assessed by the following:

1) I said "We will have to see if he is his own man."

2) I am a UK citizen.

Your insults are not appreciated. This is not a ban, but I personally do not see you adding any value here and would be grateful if you would leave.

Best wishes, Bill

ahh, thank you Bill.

i told him the same thing last night... just not with as much humility as yourself. lol
thank you.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:42 PM   #73
utopiandreamer
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Orion Morris,

I feel like people do not really get it . They have a cognitive resonance problem . It is too hard for them to accept that the dices are loaded . Give them time to open their eyes ( if ever ) . Otherwise feel compassion for them , love them . Being " aware " ( not a Vandame word ) has a price . I will advice you to keep cool and try to meditate . We need your reasoning process , be more patient with those who do not see , cause your an asset in a land of scarcity .
utopiandreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:48 PM   #74
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamer View Post
Dear Orion Morris,

I feel like people do not really get it . They have a cognitive resonance problem . It is too hard for them to accept that the dices are loaded . Give them time to open their eyes ( if ever ) . Otherwise feel compassion for them , love them . Being " aware " ( not a Vandame word ) has a price . I will advice you to keep cool and try to meditate . We need your reasoning process , be more patient with those who do not see , cause your an asset in a land of scarcity .
utopiandreamer

Thank you, I guess that sometimes I just like that little wall animation in your post sometimes. I know that I can never change anybodies opinion, rather they have to change themselves. Like the saying goes... someone can show you the door, but you have to walk through it.....

You are right and I will try to follow your advice
Old 11-05-2008, 06:54 PM   #75
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

If the rest of the world likes him so much they can gladly have him, as far as I'm concerned.

It doesn't matter all that much anyway. The NWO is obviously in full swing and they will do with us what they choose.

I'm not particularily worried. Bring it on.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote