Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-04-2009, 03:56 PM   #76
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: escalation of Israeli-palestinian conflict

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
These wars are run by the N.Y. Jews, but I guess that would need a whole new thread.
It is said that so was WWII
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #77
Steve_G

Thanks K626, I wondered what they were. Yet more proof that this is just another assault on the Palestinian general population and not targetted against Hamas.

However recallone is right. I heard somewhere (I can't remember where) that Mother Theresa refused to join anti-war marches but would go on peace marches. She understood what recallone is talking about.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:18 PM   #78
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Don't throw rocks at me, but I want to point out that it was Hamas that had been sending rockets into Israel every single day to start with. How long would Texas put up with Mexico sending rockets in everyday?, or how long would Ireland put up with Scotland sending in rockets everyday?, or the UK getting rockets everyday sent down on them? Not very long!
Hamas is backed by Syria and Iran and in Gaza hiding amongst the civilians making them hard to get at.
So what was the original reason that Hamas had to send rockets into Israel? Were they being deprived of goods or property?, were they being starved out by Israel?
Just wondering, and of course I'm not picking sides at all because I don't follow the situation enough to even know what's really going on there.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:24 PM   #79
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I understand recallone also.

Altough, I don't know if you are a parent, but when you witness children, the ones that are left alive, having their limbs butchered and they are left to suffer in physical and emotional pain, traumatized, only a soulless robot would feel nothing.

We are also physical human beings, we have emotions. anger can be healthty emotion if it's expressed in a healthy manner.

ovbiously, seeking revenge is only pointless and not going to heal anything.

we have freedom of speech and expression and all of us do it in a different way. That's what freedom is all about.

I thought I read that when Jesus got angry one day with tax collectors outside of a church, he started to overthrow the tables???

He was outraged at the injustice. He didn't go an kill anyone but he was human and couldn't tolerate this.

Everyone deals with thins in a different way, and it is their right to do so.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:11 PM   #80
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Don't throw rocks at me, but I want to point out that it was Hamas that had been sending rockets into Israel every single day to start with. How long would Texas put up with Mexico sending rockets in everyday?, or how long would Ireland put up with Scotland sending in rockets everyday?, or the UK getting rockets everyday sent down on them? Not very long!
Hamas is backed by Syria and Iran and in Gaza hiding amongst the civilians making them hard to get at.
So what was the original reason that Hamas had to send rockets into Israel? Were they being deprived of goods or property?, were they being starved out by Israel?
Just wondering, and of course I'm not picking sides at all because I don't follow the situation enough to even know what's really going on there.
It is true that Hamas has been firing rockets into Israel- I think 3 Isreali's have died in those attacks. It's also true that it was the Palestinians who refused to sign a new cease-fire agreement when the old one expired. What isn't being reported in the western media is why.

As I understand it (and I'm open to correction here) the Israeli's had Gaza under seige, pretty much in the traditional sense of the word. Nothing gets in or out. That includes food, medical supplies and all the other things that people need to live. They allowed a trickle of the aid that's been sent to get in but that's all, keeping the Palestinians on the brink of starvation and prone to disease, and also denying them the medicines they needed to fight the effects of the deprivation.

So Hamas had a choice- either watch their people die slowly through starvation and illness or fight back militarily in their severely limited way and invite the Israeli response we see now. In a nutshell, die slow or die fast.

It isn't the first time the media have manipulated our perception of events surrounding the Gaza situation. I remember not long ago when Hamas launched "unprovoked" rocket attacks on Isreal, with very similar consequences. The media were all over it of course, condemning the Palestinian "Terrorists" for their assault.

What they neglected to mention was that in the preceding couple of weeks Israeli warships had been shelling Palestinian beaches full of civilians, killing some and injuring many more. Somehow that little detail never made it into the western media either.

Same ****, different day. The Isrealis provoke the attacks through what amount to war crimes, the western media and nations turn a blind eye and then condemn the Palestinians when they are forced to respond.

As always, the truth is probably somewhere in between, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that it's a lot closer to what isn't being reported than what is.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:24 PM   #81
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Steve, sounds like a no-win situation for the Palestinians.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:53 PM   #82
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip – Israeli ground troops and tanks cut swaths through the Gaza Strip early Sunday, cutting the coastal territory into two and surrounding its biggest city as the new phase of a devastating offensive against Hamas militants gained momentum.

The military used overwhelming firepower from tanks, artillery and aircraft to protect the advancing soldiers, and Gaza officials said at least 31 civilians were killed in the onslaught. The military said troops killed several dozen militants, but Gaza officials could confirm only four dead — in part because rescue teams could not reach the battle zones. One Israeli soldier was killed in the offensive, which so far has been widely popular with the Israeli public

Thousands of soldiers in three brigade-size formations pushed into Gaza after nightfall Saturday, beginning a long-awaited ground offensive against the area's Hamas rulers after a week of intense aerial bombardment. Black smoke billowed over Gaza City at first light as bursts of machine gun fire rang out.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090104/...l_palestinians
Old 01-04-2009, 10:37 PM   #83
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
It is true that Hamas has been firing rockets into Israel- I think 3 Isreali's have died in those attacks. It's also true that it was the Palestinians who refused to sign a new cease-fire agreement when the old one expired. What isn't being reported in the western media is why.

As I understand it (and I'm open to correction here) the Israeli's had Gaza under seige, pretty much in the traditional sense of the word. Nothing gets in or out. That includes food, medical supplies and all the other things that people need to live. They allowed a trickle of the aid that's been sent to get in but that's all, keeping the Palestinians on the brink of starvation and prone to disease, and also denying them the medicines they needed to fight the effects of the deprivation.

So Hamas had a choice- either watch their people die slowly through starvation and illness or fight back militarily in their severely limited way and invite the Israeli response we see now. In a nutshell, die slow or die fast.

It isn't the first time the media have manipulated our perception of events surrounding the Gaza situation. I remember not long ago when Hamas launched "unprovoked" rocket attacks on Isreal, with very similar consequences. The media were all over it of course, condemning the Palestinian "Terrorists" for their assault.

What they neglected to mention was that in the preceding couple of weeks Israeli warships had been shelling Palestinian beaches full of civilians, killing some and injuring many more. Somehow that little detail never made it into the western media either.

Same ****, different day. The Isrealis provoke the attacks through what amount to war crimes, the western media and nations turn a blind eye and then condemn the Palestinians when they are forced to respond.

As always, the truth is probably somewhere in between, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that it's a lot closer to what isn't being reported than what is.
Spot on.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:33 PM   #84
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Don't throw rocks at me, but I want to point out that it was Hamas that had been sending rockets into Israel every single day to start with. How long would Texas put up with Mexico sending rockets in everyday?
As far as I know Texas didn't steal the land from Mexico, nor is Texas Holocausting Mexico for the past 60 years.
Hamas is a consequence of Zionism. There would be no Hamas if there was no Zionism. They have the right to defend themselves.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:47 AM   #85
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

My intention is not to fear-mogering but zi came across this today and it was just so accurate of ACT 2
I don't even remember how i found this website but it talks about predictions based on history nor prophesy:
http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3.htm

Again, this isn't to put this out for panic, i'm just baffled at the accuracy here.

"World War 3 Timeline
These are, I believe, the stages of the planned Third World War:

Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.
Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.
Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.
Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.
Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.
Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.

Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.
Curtain. Who can tell how this war will end? "
Old 01-05-2009, 02:57 AM   #86
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Deb003 – I am a parent.
And my response to a posed threat against my children would be one of unmatched ferocity and finality. But that situation is not my NOW and I don't have any intention of making it my NOW by feeling the emotions that will make it so. And I don't consider myself an emotionless robot either, but rather someone who understands my power and how the PTB are trying to manipulate it from me to their ends.

You’re shown images of children suffering because you’re expected to react the way most people would react…by personalizing it. You immediately start entertaining the notion of How would I feel if that happened to one of my kids? But why would you do that to yourself? I'm not asking this question from a place of superiority (because I've only just recently managed to stop doing the same thing myself) but to get you to think about what you're creating as a result of embracing those images and emotions as your own.

Your vibration is very intentionally being manipulated to embrace a base emotion. A population riddled with fear is easily controlled. If you're existing in fear, your DNA is getting a meager helping of energy and your effectiveness is limited. But if your dominant vibration is one of love and acceptance, the energy that you're feeding your DNA is tremendous and your creative abilities are amplified like nobody's business. When I say your creative abilities, I'm talking about your power to manifest a different reality than the one that's being manipulated out of the masses at present.

Part of the programming is in the fallacy that any good person would feel horrible if presented with pictures or stories of atrocities befalling innocent beings. And surely if someone doesn’t feel horrible, they must be bad. (Again with the division of right and wrong, btw) But this notion dictates that the way we feel is dependent upon what happens outside of us, thereby victimizing us. I choose how I feel. You choose how you feel. That vibration shouldn’t be dependent upon the images and information of anyone or anything outside of you. There’s nothing happening to your children right now, and right now is all there is.

Your ego wants to entertain itself with what happened yesterday and what could happen tomorrow, but it will never embrace the NOW. Don’t compromise your now because of what your ego has been programmed to attend to. Take back your control and demand that your ego tend to only the tasks YOU assign to it. Not the other way around.

In this finger-pointing game of who is to blame and who is morally just in their actions, I think it’s important to acknowledge the relationship that the U.S. has always had with Israel. There are a number of key players within the (U.S.)chain of command that are Jewish and not shy about announcing their loyalty. What’s more, we all knew some time back that Israel was lining up for an offensive against Iran and that the US was ready to serve as a ‘refueling’ point to support their efforts. Keep this in mind when you also recall the whole situation that took place in South Ossetia. There’s a big chess game going on with the worlds’ superpowers, and you’re not being told anything that even remotely resembles the truth about it. There are alliances and agreements in place that only a select few are privy to.

Who is right? Who is wrong? Who is evil? Who is morally justified in taking the life of another?

These are the questions they want you to be concerned with, because every one of your answers perpetuates the division and attachment (to this dimension) that their plans rely so heavily upon.
Think bigger. Much bigger.

YOU ARE A GOD. When you dismiss the idea that you're just one person, just a single voice, just anything - then you're taking your power back and truly becoming the threat that the PTB are scared ****less you'll become...as you remember who you are. That's why the programming and lies are so pervasive. To keep you asleep. Keep you manageable. Docile. Controllable. Isn't it time we started deciding what we're going to feel and what we're going to create rather than being manipulated into feeling and creating what THEY want us to?

I wish you all peace.
recallone

Last edited by recallone; 01-05-2009 at 03:00 AM.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:49 AM   #87
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I do not support revenge killing or anything of that ilk. I do hope that this conflict can somehow be resolved.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:27 AM   #88
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

I have just read Dalry's story on Celia Fenn's website. it's by an Australian grandmother who was in Jeruslem in 2002 when she witnessed a suicide bombing. It supports Recallone's post about oneness and forgiveness. It mived me close to tears.
go to
http://starchildglobal.com/
and scroll down to Dalry's story.
love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:32 AM   #89
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

To my surprise I do not feel hate or rage or even anger. When I hear about or see such events I feel sadness. I don't hate Israeli soldiers or Israeli people as it is not their fault. i just want the world to live in peace and i pray that more people all over the world wake up.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:08 PM   #90
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

myself, now, in israel to take care of health and school issues with 2of my5 children....my son struggling with 11years of heroin addiction,...soon to enter rehab for 2nd time... we have to, in couple of hours, travel through vulnerable areas of rocket firing, in order to return home to the south... and have little time to respond as i wish to...neither to read up on what has been already written..

but i urge all of you to remember...that it is NOT the average israelis, just as it is NOT the average americans ...that make these crazy wars and decisions....

are you forgetting that it is our children
18-20 year old childrennnnnn.....

that are sent in to fight these battles.... not through any choice of their own, neither under true knowledge of the ugly games from the top...(my twin with 6 boys entering and leaving army,my brothers oldestnow in army, nephews, neices)
just as for every citizen or visitor in israel...
the
ones responsible CANNOT be called israelis...but INHUMAN..... and they do NOT live AMONG us
i remind you...for an average israeli of EVERY age....
JUST TO GO FROM A-B ..or sit in a cafe, or go to school or work...on an everyday level for
EVERY SINGLE DAY of their lives...
IS...... RUSSIAN ROULLETTE..

for there is barely a family in israel whom has not an uncle, father , brother , daughter, cousin, neighbour or friend/aquatance...etc..whom was blown to smitherins/heavily injured on a bus or sitting eating pizza in a cafe..or away on a school trip, not forgetting that bus of kindergarden children that were blown to shreds....

did they ask to be involved in the politicAL CONFLICT?
karma aside.

i tell you...israelis are a mix of some real beautifull souls and some quite corrupt and ugly charachters too , as anywhere in the world...but here we too are being intensly poisoned through our water systems and food supplies... brainwashed and twisted...indoctrinated, blinded and brainwashed...etc...way worse than in usa and england from what i witness... the majority of the people kept incredibly poor and suppressed..fooled and tricked...
its ugly, real ugly
(i know of a family that lived 8children, both parents, and 2grandparents..in a single room, about 15 by 15 feet...that was their entire house, outside toilet and kitchen...could any of you live that way?)

average/minimum wage here, 21 shekel/ 3pounds sterling...ANd for extreme heavy labor in extreme heat....would buy us ..
a litre of milk and loaf of brown bread.
OR 750ml of shampoo
many familys here too, with 10-15 children..kept suppressed and struggling.
and yet we still HAVE to send our children to the slaughter in the army...
in the name of!!!!!!!!

i urge you to stop blaming ISRAELIS and remember who pulls the strings.
they, at the top, certainly are NOT the ones in the front lines...our children ARE

I tell you...read the softness in the face of the soldier facing the rifle to the child ,posted on the first page... he is in no way about to pull that trigger.
you should come to israel and see for yourselves the softness of the majority of these poor guys and girls forced into these battles.. it is not like in usa where many are in army for love of agggression or power..where they are in army by choice..

saying all this, i feel great sadness for those palestinians affected...but they are not alone in suffering....and do you know, by the way of their HIDDEN UNDERGROUND cities for the palestinians..i.e in lebanon...filled with hospitals schools luxury living...?

my fathers cousin filmed evidence and braught it to varioouse news bases, bbc cnn and so on...none would agree to show this footage.

the palestinians are kept as pawns too in this game, but they are lied to too as all of us....

i must go... love and warmth and tears..............

Last edited by beanny; 01-05-2009 at 08:39 PM.
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:18 PM   #91
Steve_G

Beanny, thank you for posting; I've been hoping that you would.

Please don't misunderstand, when I refer to "the Israelis" or any other national or religious group I do NOT refer to the general population. I think (I hope!) that the vast majority of people on this forum all understand that its not about everyday people but about their governments, just as it is everywhere else. In reality the govts are only doing as they are told anyway- all we are seeing in Gaza is another piece being moved on the global chessboard by one faction of TPTB, horrific though it is.

We all need to remember its the general population, people like us, that are suffering and dying on both sides of this and every other conflict in the world, and NOT the elite and their pawns in government and the media.

Beanny, thank you for your courage in coming forward and sharing with us in the way you have. Be safe, and love and light to you and everyone else caught up in the ongoing violence.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:35 PM   #92
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

sunrunner..youve moved me to tears....deep emotion...
Godbless you.....

and to all who suffer
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 07:34 PM   #93
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Beanny I hope you realize that we do not hate people of Israel. writing the word"Israel" we mean The government. We also know who is behind all that. I hope one day all people realize that we are all human family and we'll all live in peace.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:39 PM   #94
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

This a poem/song about Gaza/Freedom in New York City.

'Give them chalks instead of rocks".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a22CNVrrT-w
Old 01-06-2009, 07:11 PM   #95
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

GAZA CITY, Gaza – An Israeli bombardment struck outside a U.N. school where hundreds of Palestinians had sought refuge on Tuesday, the U.N. and Palestinian medics said, killing at least 30 people — many of them children whose parents wailed in grief at a hospital filled with dead and wounded.

An Israeli official said its soldiers came under fire from militants hiding in the school and that the building stored Palestinian munitions.

Despite international criticism over civilian deaths and calls for a cease-fire, Israeli soldiers edged closer to two major Gaza towns. A total of 58 Palestinians were killed Tuesday — with just two confirmed as militants, health officials in Gaza said.

The explosions marked the second time in hours a U.N. school came under attack. It was the deadliest assault since Israel sent ground forces into Gaza last weekend as part of a larger offensive against the ruling Hamas militant group that has killed nearly 600 Palestinians
Old 01-06-2009, 11:09 PM   #96
Steve_G

This was posted by Avid in a seperate thread. It is well worth reading.

http://www.rense.com/general84/isz.htm

Well found Avid.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:36 AM   #97
Soulmate7
Banned

One of the videos that Israel don't want the world to see (not graphic):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiD-gx173wc
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:38 PM   #98
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Back in the 1930 the best of my knowledge the central banks stop credit sending the world into depression and funded Hitler Resulting in WWll. It concerns me that history is repeating its self. This time the middle east is the catalyst that has been deliberately fermented for many years.

I would like to come up with an answer that would see the Ants say no more to the grass hoppers. But i feel that the world as a whole has been so institutionalized and polarized that we can not see through the invisible walls of our imprisonment. So I'll leave the question open

How do we stop the Grass Hoppers?
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #99
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
Back in the 1930 the best of my knowledge the central banks stop credit sending the world into depression and funded Hitler Resulting in WWll. It concerns me that history is repeating its self. This time the middle east is the catalyst that has been deliberately fermented for many years.

I would like to come up with an answer that would see the Ants say no more to the grass hoppers. But i feel that the world as a whole has been so institutionalized and polarized that we can not see through the invisible walls of our imprisonment. So I'll leave the question open

How do we stop the Grass Hoppers?

What do the ants have at their disposal ... numbers?
Problem is, the ant has been taught that he is no match for a grasshopper. It just takes a few brave ants to make a stand, the rest will follow suit ...

Peace
Respect
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:35 AM   #100
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Bravo! Are we talking revolution or evolution.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote