Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #26
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ashayana Deane 2012,the hidden human dilemma and MUCH more....

Exactly!!!

Shiva777 thank you SO much for starting this thread.
I do not think it is an accident that it's here at Avalon, for as Ashayana says "we are already speaking the language".

If it gets your attention, you will get on board best you can.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:40 PM   #27
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, for sure
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:08 PM   #28
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't had time to read all the postings in detail so forgive me if I overlook something.

We are already in a black hole fall system since 2005/2006 but there are further complications, things are not as simple as the new age movement puts them

For example, if someone could offer you the possibility to be able to go to a Krystiac (Eden if you want) system with your body, to learn how to be free and travel, shape shift, materialize and de-materialize at will, to manifest out of thin air what your hearts desire what price will you put to that...and how easy do you think it may be...what price eternal life has?

A normal 3d person is unable to communicate with its other 9 parts, or even their emotional and atomic body, that makes 11 parts out of 12...what kind of training do you think you may need to achieve that

In Keylontic science the big woo woo things of the new age movement like astral travel, bilocation, communicating with being that are beyond the 12 dimenssions are easy peasy kindergardern staff and offered for free in the website, you just have to follow the links I posted in the keylontic sciences thread

No one has to do anything, it is a personal choice, I for one intend to go the full thing, indeed, I have done up to sliders 5 and my life has changed completely...I could not possible explain in few words how can happiness, joy and freedom can be achieved nor I want to cos I am not a teacher

But I am certainly going to do my best to slide into Urta before the gates close definitely (all going well) in 220 years

It is not easy stuff to learn cos it integrates physics and the mechanics of creation but it is well worth it

Her DVDs may seem expensive but once you realize how many hours of lecture you get and the written material, it is cheaper than buying cheap movies, I don't honestly think they make any money at all with them

For the ones that decide to stay in this planet, thing will be really difficult, there are going to be not only earth changes but wars...I don't say this to scare anyone but because we are already seeing what is happening...that is without saying that the sun has some problems too which I don't feel I should disclose here which will mean that the gamma rays will increase exponetially in the following years

If I was starting keylontic sciences today I will start by reading the many free pages of material in their website and do the maharic shield, followed by the flame body activations that are free in the website

That will give you a good tasted on weather this material is for you or not

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:18 PM   #29
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Stardustaquarion

Well said and I absolutely agree........maybe I will skip and jump right into that myself seeing as we are getting very close and I for one do not want to think that I could of been the one.........................
Old 12-21-2009, 06:35 PM   #30
krokhult
Avalon Senior Member

This material IS difficult - but so is learning to play the piano, master basic yoga postures or understand algebra, geometry and calculus. Everything worth knowing is not going to be simple or easily accessible. All truth will not be pleasant or "positive"...I find much of value in her work, but it demands re-reading at times. Also, the basic philosophy put forth does not require you to buy anything. I have begun using some of the beginning breathing/meditation techniques offered for free on the website and will decide if they are worthwhile as I observe the results.... It is worth noting that the philosophy of using others energy to perpetuate existence (vs. a sustainable, balanced state) describes EXACTLY our curent Earth situation! As above, so below. Look carefully at the ruling philosophies of our planet and they are simply a mirror of what she describes the Illuminati/Master ET races doing on a galactic scale. Not so hard to imagine, really.
krokhult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #31
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
For the ones that decide to stay in this planet, thing will be really difficult, there are going to be not only earth changes but wars...I don't say this to scare anyone but because we are already seeing what is happening...that is without saying that the sun has some problems too which I don't feel I should disclose here which will mean that the gamma rays will increase exponetially in the following years
Honestly, this was the biggest problem that I had with her material. After reading the books, I really came away with the feeling that only a select few would make it out of the "doom and gloom" I guess you would call it. It almost struck me as sort of like an elitist club for those that are privileged enough to understand all this stuff and be able to apply it to their lives. In other words, I got the feeling that if you are not part of this "club" for lack of a better term, then you are screwed. Let's face it, there is only a very, very small percentage of the population that has read this material and has an interest in it. I just find it hard to believe that a handful of humanity is going to Ascend, if you want to call it that, and the rest are pretty much doomed. I honestly don't think that the Guardian Alliance (as they are called in the book) would even bother trying to help us at all if this were the scenario/destiny for the majority of this planet. It just doesn't make sense from the perspective of an all loving Creator. *sigh* It's just more food for thought in the vast buffet that is in my head. I really am not sure what to think about the future, the more I read of this material and other sources.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:32 PM   #32
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

People are paid well to confuse others. The more confusing, the more people believe it must be so very important and advanced.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:45 PM   #33
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I'm remaining open to the information but still objective (now reading 3rd book Angelic Realities which is simpler). I'd like to read more constructive criticism. I wonder if the material resonates because I want it to. I admit to being gullible because I want to believe everyone is telling the truth as they know it from their experiences.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:50 PM   #34
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I think Anna Hayes is an appropriate name.

Anna means heaven according to another thread on this forum.

The materials create a nice thick Hayes over Heaven.
Old 12-21-2009, 07:53 PM   #35
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Honestly, this was the biggest problem that I had with her material. After reading the books, I really came away with the feeling that only a select few would make it out of the "doom and gloom" I guess you would call it. It almost struck me as sort of like an elitist club for those that are privileged enough to understand all this stuff and be able to apply it to their lives. In other words, I got the feeling that if you are not part of this "club" for lack of a better term, then you are screwed. Let's face it, there is only a very, very small percentage of the population that has read this material and has an interest in it. I just find it hard to believe that a handful of humanity is going to Ascend, if you want to call it that, and the rest are pretty much doomed. I honestly don't think that the Guardian Alliance (as they are called in the book) would even bother trying to help us at all if this were the scenario/destiny for the majority of this planet. It just doesn't make sense from the perspective of an all loving Creator. *sigh* It's just more food for thought in the vast buffet that is in my head. I really am not sure what to think about the future, the more I read of this material and other sources.

Well, it would be a lot easier if (for example) you could just accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and that would be it. Not so.

What these teachings say is that this is about physics and frequency. As humans, we SHOULD have been taught this stuff from the beginning, but instead it has been hidden and kept from us. There is nothing woo-woo about it, it just seems so since we can't see it (like for instance, electricity). Our reality matrix is made of scalar waves.

Our earth history is incredibly complex, but what is surprising about that. Would you expect to read one book about conventional human history and then expect to know it all? No, people devote their entire lives to this study.

We want everything to be easy and to be given to us, but it is this complacency which has led to the downfall that we are experiencing at this moment.

If this study doesn't interest you, then by all means move on. As Anna Hayes puts it herself, all roads lead to source, either through ascension or fall.

Last edited by Sarahmay; 12-21-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:54 PM   #36
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras- have you read the Voyagers books? Sorry if that sounds like I'm a cult member defending sacred ground- I am not. I'm curious to know your thoughts other than it being one heck of a confusing story. I was only able to find one thread of question on AH under a Linda Goodman forum.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #37
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished the chapter on the 3 christ and I have to say that I thought it would be very hard to swallow what she had to say......BUT

Im feeling wonderful about it and I'm happy because through out my life I had heard bits and pieces of Jesus stories and I know I love Him very much but I wanted to know why so many conflicting stories

She answered that for me and it brought all together everything I have already heard together very nicely

I am getting the impression that some think she is an Athesis and that she didnt love Jesus Christ and that is so far from the truth

Jesus Christ preachings have been so distorted and manupilated by tptbs that it isnt even funny. Why would they want us to know the truth ?

They knew the truth and kept it hidden in France and taught it in their mystery schools.

I'm here to learn the truth and I feel so good about what she has to say that I know in my heart that when the truth comes out ( the _ _ _ _ hits the fan)
I will know the truth. Thats how much it resonates with me

Everyone knows that the bible has been altered by those that want us to remain their slaves.

Ashayana is not the only one telling this story. Listen to Gregg Braden and he will tell you the same. The Hopi's have the same story.

Lets put it this way............I had a 12th grade education and oh wow, that was a roman catholic one in a school that was "brained washed" galore

I know what they want me to believe and I did for years............one big lie

I now know the truth about the one we call Jesus and I'm happy and filled with a wonderful feeling. Yes, I understand where her reasoning of 3 come in and I believe it more than you can imagine.

That might be a turn off to some of you but thats OK, its you perogative and we all have that same right.

I'm just happy that I know and feel this great knowing what I do

All the different stories out there confused the hell out of me. who do you believe or not. Even the ones on the History Channel. Well she has helped me get through my search and put it out there very nicely.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:23 PM   #38
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

MNTruth ~ why not share a summary of Hayes version of Jesus life?

Let me take a guess, he's was an alien right? And he never gave up the ghost (carnal mind) and let his body die on the cross and rose again to prove there is no death, that death is the last illusion. Right?

Instead, reality is just a bunch of ET's warring with each other, science and physics are our saviours. Heart means very little... blah blah blah.

Angels are evil ~ connect to aliens. Elohim are evil ~ connect to aliens. Right? Nice.

If we only can memorize these science fiction novels then we'll be saved right? Otherwise we're in for big trouble right?

And our salvation depends on what aliens we accept as our saviors, which ones get access to stargates and which technique we use for DNA upgrades right?

All that stuff about us having to work on ourselves, overcome our carnal minds, surrender to the still small voice within, love our neighbors, take dominion over our own planet and Be reborn in Oneness with the Father within no longer applies huh?
Old 12-21-2009, 08:35 PM   #39
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

Let me take a guess, he's was an alien right? And he never gave up the ghost (carnal mind) and let his body die on the cross and rose again to prove there is no death, that death is the last illusion. Right?

No he is not an alien.

Instead, reality is just a bunch of ET's warring with each other, science and physics are our saviours. Heart means very little... blah blah blah.

Heart means alot

Angels are evil ~ connect to aliens. Elohim are evil ~ connect to aliens. Right? Nice.

Elohim is not evil at all

If we only can memorize these science fiction novels then we'll be saved right? Otherwise we're in for big trouble right?

wrong again.............I am reading this on my own free will because I WANT TO not because I will be in big trouble if I do not. I want to know and so far I like what I am reading.

And our salvation depends on what aliens we accept as our saviors, which ones get access to stargates and which technique we use for DNA upgrades right?

Absolutely WRONG

All that stuff about us having to work on ourselves, overcome our carnal minds, surrender to the still small voice within, love our neighbors, take dominion over our own planet and Be reborn in Oneness with the Father within no longer applies huh?
I dont know why you are saying that at all. You are absolutely wrong.

She doesnt say any such thing.

And FYI if she did, I would not believe any of it. You make her sound like a very evil person and that sounds like you are angry about something.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:41 PM   #40
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

Umm, we're all of ET origin, so why would any of this be of surprise...
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:53 PM   #41
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Thank you Moxie I was just going to put all that down

I didnt buy her books to get religious training as I dont need it and I dont buy into it.

She does explain how to open up our Chakras and how important it is. So you know yourself that doing this brings love and light into your body. She explains the DNA strands and who has which (ET's, races etc)

She goes one step further and explains more of the reasoning of why we must prepare ourselfs in order to move to the 5th Dimension. She explains the grids and what are aim is for and yes how we achieve it.

I got a better idea of how TPTB's manipulated us to believe that our Creator was evil and going to place judgement on us for our so called sins which is a lie. She points out plots behind 9/11 and all their efforts to keep us their slaves. (zeta-reptilians) She is the first one to openly describe how they came about placing certain beliefs on us. Heaven, hell and limbo and all about reincarnation.

She explains evolution She explains ALOT

I am not going to try and convince you to buy her books..........but I am proud to say that it helps me understand more about this crazy world I live in.
is all this info in her 2 books voyager 1 and 2,if i will purchase them .thanks
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:07 PM   #42
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, Zaina it is all in those 2 books.

14 Chakras- I do understand what you are saying.........there is something lacking in heart connection........it's all very mental........
Old 12-21-2009, 09:25 PM   #43
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Eleni and all
Quote:
I'm remaining open to the information but still objective (now reading 3rd book Angelic Realities which is simpler). I'd like to read more constructive criticism. I wonder if the material resonates because I want it to. I admit to being gullible because I want to believe everyone is telling the truth as they know it from their experiences.
my gut is telling me the same, after listening to her on GT network (taken of the air by now)..in another excerpt i remember reading that the Guardians are guarding because our univers is a quantum place and what happens in our galaxy has an effect elsewhere.so it's not just us...this is now in responce to a negative criticism above, can'r remember who put it....she does not say that we'll be out of the forest, just that the Guardians are doing their bit to give us a chance..it's how i understood it. bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:34 PM   #44
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

NorthernSantuary just put up her videos and I am downloading them as fast as I can today before they are brought down again

FREE ON YOU TUBE for those that care to listen. check under Anna Hayes

FYI she is not putting a haze on anyones heaven..she paints a beautiful picture of what is called Heaven HOME
Old 12-22-2009, 12:42 AM   #45
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
If this study doesn't interest you, then by all means move on. As Anna Hayes puts it herself, all roads lead to source, either through ascension or fall.
I never once stated in any of my posts that this stuff doesn't interest me. If I didn't have an interest in it then I wouldn't have struggled through reading several hundreds of pages in the books.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:34 AM   #46
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

14 Chakras, my comments are in yellow and your text in white

I am a researcher of her work and as far as I know she has never said that angels are evil, indeed, she says that at the 6th dimension we are all angels now and we have always been. That does not mean that angels know it all and can save us...only that we have to be discerning cos some angels are fallen...it is not the same as saying all angels are evil

She does not expect anyone to memorize her work, indeed she often says it is not necessary, that the graphics carry the imprints of much that has been said as they are morphogenetic fields

It is not about which aliens we accept, we should be following ourselves and not others. The Guardian Alliance will help us if we ask for their help but they will not do the work for us

Be reborn in Oneness with the Father within no longer applies huh?[/QUOTE]

On the contrary, she says that we are one with the all oneness, if you are one with god why will you need to be reborn on it?

I understand that it is not easy to realize that we are not going to be saved from our own destructive ways and that we have to make the grade to become galactic and universal humans but, it is a choice not an obligation to do so. All that we do has consecuences positive or negative in our lives and the planet, solar system, galaxy, universe etc

Love
Old 12-30-2009, 06:20 PM   #47
jswiss
Avalon Senior Member

Currently, I find The Voyager books incomprehensible, especially the transcribed “psychic emails” from the “Guardian Alliance.” Less that one-tenth of 1% of the human population on Earth would be able to understand the material presented in these books. With that said, I’m quite impressed with how these teachings integrate both science and spirituality. That’s probably the reason why I have a difficult time understanding this stuff; it’s the science part that I struggle with. I usually take what resonates with me and leave the rest behind.
jswiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:30 PM   #48
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

jswiss we all have that problem at the begining which is why it is helpfull to start with their intro at their website http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...eo_welcome.htm

Voyagers have the mission (so to speak) to bring back to us part of the cellular memory that we lost...that is the biggest difficulty, but if you stick to it and just read it without trying to understand all you will find that the second time around it will make much more sense

Also there is a Keylontic Sciences yahoo group that is very helpfull in my experience http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Keylon...guid=331601670 and the keylontic dictionary http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 12-30-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:24 PM   #49
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

Once again ,I highly recommend Lisa Renee's work at

www.energeticsynthesis.com

...if Ashayana's style and teachings do not fit your temperament(if you are less inclined to be interested in detailed scientific knowledge but resonate with the truth of Ashayanas sharings)...Lisa has the same intimate connection with the "Guardians" and the same depth of understanding as Ashayana has but Lisa's work is not so heavy technically but resonates with the same profound Truths and knowledge...the same framework of understanding as Ashayana's work.We work with the same field of awareness and support as the Keylontic Science crowd do .To get a feel for Lisa's amazing work click the resources Tab on her homepage and read the "LYV newsletters" archive to get a good idea of what ascension and awakening is really about and how the energies are evolving.

Peace and a happy new year for all
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:53 PM   #50
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that link Shiva