Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 04:24 AM   #51
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

UNLIMITED MIND,
NATO! agreed. ditch the word survival.
David Icke talks about the oldest part of brain is "reptiliain" where we get our survival instinct but when it becomes predominating influence it becomes a very disempowering/controling thing. Once we get into fear of not surviving we give our power away and seriously misunderstand who we r. we cant do anything but survive. we r UNLIMITED MIND, INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS to concentrate on survival at any cost is when u give ur power away to people who tell u about terrorists and doctors and ********!!
if u follow intuitive level heart consciousness guide u where u need to be what u need to have to do what u r here to do. get caught in reptile brain ur in the box
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:27 AM   #52
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Well, it all depends on how you think about things. In the Star Trek episode at the OK Corral, Mr. Spock said, "If you believe for even a nanosecond that the bullets are real, they will kill you." That's not just pop-speak, that's some serious metaphysics.

I will maintain this vigil.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:27 AM   #53
HeidiLore
Avalon Senior Member

Bump for meditation...keep it going.
HeidiLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:28 AM   #54
Advocate Of Truth
Avalon Senior Member

Peace on this earth is inevitable. This war is an act of desperation. Cheers for the positive thread.
Advocate Of Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:30 AM   #55
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

I suggest that we focus,pray,meditate,
or whatever on seeing and feeling the future
that we wish to share with one another.

So focus on that instead of of war ...
let us step into that future togther
in consciousness now planting
the seed to bloom into reality.

...We are Peace...
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:30 AM   #56
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

CSPAN:
Flynt Leverett worked as a senior director for Middle East affairs at the National Security Council, the NSC, and he was a CIA analyst.

Flynt Leverett speaks out on how the CIA cleared his "Sentry Foundation Paper" (destined as an op-ed for the New York Times) regarding the options we have with IRAN.

BUT OFCOURSE, Bush's executive branch quickly RECLASSIFIED IT FRAUDULENTLY. He is now threatened with criminal prosecution if he publishes it. Fraud in the White House? Say it isn't so!

His Op-ed would have only spoke of PUBLIC DOMAIN INFO regarding the FACT that in 2003, Iran offered the U.S. a "negotiation" (ney, "a comprehensive grand bargain") which was completely rejected by the BUSH administration. (Go Condi!)

Once again, intelligence officials of the CIA buckled under taudry political pressure after the CIA's own Publication Review Board cleared this paper for publication.

What does it all mean? It all leads to keeping America dumbed down in order to back the coming war.

We need an image of Iran to be propagated: Iran as the obstinate den of illogical & dangerous heathens... evil doers.

PLEASE WATCH short Flynt Leverett VIDEO HERE NOW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a3Bfox0k4g

... another piece of the puzzle painting a clear and concise case for Premeditation & Malice Aforethought on the part of the BUSH administration misleading the populace in order to manufacture another BS war.

OCTOBER? SURPRISE!

I don't think prayer can stop this one, kids... but lets try anyhow!
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:36 AM   #57
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
CSPAN:

I don't think prayer can stop this one, kids... but lets try anyhow!

I replied to this one above, but it got separated ... "If you believe for even a nanosecond that the bullets are real, they will kill you."

Thanks for the "let's try anyhow." But again, there is no such thing as "trying." There is either doing or not doing. We are doing. Thanks for joining us.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:38 AM   #58
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

An ol soldier's viewpoint, "war sucks man! " So much pain, so much regret,
hell on earth for any soldier on either side. I pray for the powers that be sending then a BIG Slap on their faces. Are you insane ? Wake up what are you doing??? STOP!!!. We as soldiers will lay down our weapons we will not fight your wars anymore. All we are saying is give peace a chance... John Lennon's song playing to the concious mind and heart of the powers that be. PEACE NOW and FOREVER , amen
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:47 AM   #59
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Oh no, we got bumped by an argument over a pine cone.

Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:49 AM   #60
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Right, Frank, and those who do the ordering sit comfortably in their situation rooms. If the soldiers would only lay down the weapons, that's all it takes.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:50 AM   #61
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post
my intuition tells me this "war" is not going to happen... but that an act intending to start a war will. This act will just bring exposure to those trying to take control of the world... and it will further unravel the lies that are happening in the world.

I concurr.

Attitionally, I feel it important to view the stories of intention for war with deliberate and ruthless detachment, so that the fuel of aggregated intent is not thrown on the fire.

I dont think its happening here, but if I were the enemy, I would be trying to play the ground crew at every step, by distracting and perverting thier intent at every turn. Alarmist stories would be posted all the time in order to shake the faith and create doubt.

Our intent must not ever waver or be rocked by stories of war or stories of even the outcome of war - even if they are true! It may well be that war and destruction are necessary in the cleansing steps we have bought on ourselves (like it or not) - we must still do our jobs, we need to create an focus of peace and calm that can spread to the hearts of all men.

For the highest and best good of all, let peace reign on Earth

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:50 AM   #62
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
Oh no, we got bumped by an argument over a pine cone.

Nancy
A pine cone? Can you clarify?
Old 09-18-2008, 04:53 AM   #63
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlyn View Post
I suggest that we focus,pray,meditate,
or whatever on seeing and feeling the future
that we wish to share with one another.

So focus on that instead of of war ...
let us step into that future togther
in consciousness now planting
the seed to bloom into reality.

...We are Peace...
so be it!
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:54 AM   #64
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed, Anchor. But I personally am not enlightened enough to say that war is the method of cleansing that we need. Never. Sorry. But for the rest, I agree, intent must not be subverted.

So tell us stories of your dream instead.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:06 AM   #65
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Okay Doodah,
I'll clarify.
In the P.Avalon ... free speech, there is a "discussion" going on over whether the pinel gland looks like a pine cone or not.
Definately the "hot topic" tonight.
Anyway, I just think I am getting slap happy.
Long day.
Blessings and Peace,
Nancy :wink:
Old 09-18-2008, 05:07 AM   #66
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

We're slipping down the list, so I'll post again. Anybody want to join me in keeping this post at the top? I'm going to have to sleep sometime.

It's interesting that a small amount of effort is needed to keep this post in the public eye. Nothing is automatic here. And that's probably a metaphor. Intent is an action.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:11 AM   #67
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

I'm getting a bit tired too.
Have to be up in the a.m. to teach. Kids are brutal on a tired teacher.
I'll try to hang with you a little longer. Hubby went to the Cubs game, so I'll wait until he gets home before hitting the hay.
Nancy
Old 09-18-2008, 05:13 AM   #68
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

david icke on coast to coast in mere minutes. i dont want anyone to suffer but i believe that this world and especially this country (amaruca) isnt gonna get any better until its burned to ground.

fight club : Only after we lose everything are we free to do anything
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:15 AM   #69
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

it takes very few people thinking in any particular direction to totally shift the consciousness, and,
avert a war from happening

do you part...to make sure, it does NOT happen

peace out !!!

love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:16 AM   #70
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
I'm getting a bit tired too.
Have to be up in the a.m. to teach. Kids are brutal on a tired teacher.
I'll try to hang with you a little longer. Hubby went to the Cubs game, so I'll wait until he gets home before hitting the hay.
Nancy
Thanks, SkyWatcher for the pine cone update. I'm not going into that thread, but I find it hard to fathom why talking about the pineal gland, whether pinecone shaped or not, involves issues of free speech!

Thanks for hanging in! Maybe someone else will step up when you have to go.

There's a part of me that is rejoicing right now. I don't exactly know why. A great feeling of joy. It is possible that we are the magicians they say we are.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:21 AM   #71
housegroove23
Avalon Senior Member

OK, I would like for everyone to calm down and take a deep breath.

We need to stay strong and stick together.

Do not panic!

Things are happening very quickly now and we need to stay focused and continue to form our ground crews. It really helps to physically meet and talk it out. Trust me on this.
housegroove23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:25 AM   #72
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Right. Nothing beats a face to face meeting. However ... I don't have anyone to meet with tonight, so this is what I'm doing and it's not being done out of fear. I cannot consign this planet, which is all about life, to a threat of death. It is love FOR life that propels this. I am not enlightened enough to NOT love or care what happens here.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:27 AM   #73
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

I call prayers individual requests so we are now in a more aware forum so let's just make a collective request for this negative triggering effect not to come into fruition due to free will by more of the populace in a positive feedback then negative or malevolent entities that are truly making all of this - into + in every way. Like Jean Luc Picard requests, MAKE IT SO!
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:27 AM   #74
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Let's bump us to the top of the pile.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:42 AM   #75
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
My dream is that all instruments of killing on this planet suddenly and mysteriously become dysfunctional.

What instruments?
Where?

Nothing like that around these parts.

All I see is love.

LOVELOVELOVE

Last edited by conjuredUp; 09-18-2008 at 05:45 AM.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote