Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 01:38 AM   #26
Shechaiyah
Banned

Default Re: God Like Production Experiement Results **IMPORTANT**

I believe Alex Jones, and Rich Boylan and Michael Salla and Kerry and Bill are ALL HONEST.

They somehow satisfy the Powers That Be, by allowing the creation of uproar and division to somehow play out under their noses.

Understand, I ****** off the Clinton's ten years ago. There have been two threats and three attempts on my life; I cannot pass a background check nor get employed. Whatever it is I'm doing, the Powers That Be DON'T LIKE IT.

My emails get blocked; donations disappear; appeals for donations disappear. I cannot get OFF square one. TPTB want me to get gone. Okay, so you say, Well, you must be crazy! (I'm told that, wherever I post, on any topic ... except here, yet.) The accusation of insanity follows me around.

The accusation of insanity doesn't follow the people who somehow serve the PTB agenda. I would label them, like Lee Harvey Oswald, double agent for both the CIA/FBI as "patsies," innocent people that Illuminati allow to exist and grow, for their own purposes.

Godlike productions and ATS are, I believe, outright OWNED by Intell, as are Urban75 and Military.com. They all banned me for posting DATA -- not for any infractions of their rules. I always get banned for my data, not for any expressed opinion.

The "patsies" as I call them, are dear and patriotic people. I do not know why they get favored to exist and thrive, and some of the rest of us do not.

Arctic Beacon and TBS are all but gone. Earthfiles, Madsen and CloaknDagger are strictly subscription now; so you can't get their info without paying up.

Rense is hanging in there, perhaps out of sheer GRIT. Pravda has some pretty good stuff, as an aside, better than BBC by a long-shot. BBC fawns too much on the establishment, to be objective.

So, whom else can we believe?

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:54 AM   #27
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
I believe Alex Jones, and Rich Boylan and Michael Salla and Kerry and Bill are ALL HONEST.

They somehow satisfy the Powers That Be, by allowing the creation of uproar and division to somehow play out under their noses.

Understand, I ****** off the Clinton's ten years ago. There have been two threats and three attempts on my life; I cannot pass a background check nor get employed. Whatever it is I'm doing, the Powers That Be DON'T LIKE IT.

My emails get blocked; donations disappear; appeals for donations disappear. I cannot get OFF square one. TPTB want me to get gone. Okay, so you say, Well, you must be crazy! (I'm told that, wherever I post, on any topic ... except here, yet.) The accusation of insanity follows me around.

The accusation of insanity doesn't follow the people who somehow serve the PTB agenda. I would label them, like Lee Harvey Oswald, double agent for both the CIA/FBI as "patsies," innocent people that Illuminati allow to exist and grow, for their own purposes.

Godlike productions and ATS are, I believe, outright OWNED by Intell, as are Urban75 and Military.com. They all banned me for posting DATA -- not for any infractions of their rules. I always get banned for my data, not for any expressed opinion.

The "patsies" as I call them, are dear and patriotic people. I do not know why they get favored to exist and thrive, and some of the rest of us do not.

Arctic Beacon and TBS are all but gone. Earthfiles, Madsen and CloaknDagger are strictly subscription now; so you can't get their info without paying up.

Rense is hanging in there, perhaps out of sheer GRIT. Pravda has some pretty good stuff, as an aside, better than BBC by a long-shot. BBC fawns too much on the establishment, to be objective.

So, whom else can we believe?

Shech--
Rense is listed on the governments web site:

There are many conspiracy theory websites, which contain a great deal of unreliable information. Examples include:

Rense.com
Australian “private investigator” Joe Vialls, who died in 2005
Conspiracy Planet http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archiv...27-595713.html

This makes me question the validity of any site they list. Are they not in danger for libel with a statement like this? I am distrustful of many now and absolutely hate that feeling. Didnt someone just question Bill and Kerry as dis-info disclosure people? And that Rockafellar had invested in the disclosure project? Some guy on youtube just did. People either make sense and ring true or no. So far, the only one that has been accurate on their predictions is Lindsay Williams. Him I trust, and Gary McKinnon, phil Schneider (although his story scares me). The rest? Well one sells real estate, ones an astrologer, ones a journalist, and so on a so forth.

Ya gotta pick and choose. What Duncon said is true as well. Who listens or takes seriously a poor man? Nobody thats who.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:02 AM   #28
Shechaiyah
Banned

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, here.

Each and every one of us is subject to false and misleading information.

We EACH AND ALL do the very best we can to expose what is true and real.

Our "coverment" has its own reasons why its intell divisions propagate some whistleblowers and dampen others.

We'll probably never figure it out because that system is INSANE.

So, let's forget the blame game and just keep working at figuring out what is true, what is real, what is causal and what we want to keep.

Pointing fingers doesn't help, not one bit!

I can learn something from just about anybody if I'm paying attention to the information and not to the personality.

Truth RINGS LIKE A BELL in one's ear, doesn't it?

Shech--
Old 10-08-2008, 05:44 AM   #29
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, here.

Each and every one of us is subject to false and misleading information.

We EACH AND ALL do the very best we can to expose what is true and real.

Our "coverment" has its own reasons why its intell divisions propagate some whistleblowers and dampen others.

We'll probably never figure it out because that system is INSANE.

So, let's forget the blame game and just keep working at figuring out what is true, what is real, what is causal and what we want to keep.

Pointing fingers doesn't help, not one bit!

I can learn something from just about anybody if I'm paying attention to the information and not to the personality.

Truth RINGS LIKE A BELL in one's ear, doesn't it?

Shech--
Just do both. Your covered that way.

Lindsay Williams is the only one that has been accurate. Thats a fact.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:10 AM   #30
Shechaiyah
Banned

Lindsay Williams AND Naomi Wolf AND Lyndon LaRouche,

disparate as these individuals are.

Each was correct in their own way.

Shech--
Old 10-08-2008, 10:04 AM   #31
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

wrong thread, oops.

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-08-2008 at 10:10 AM.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:35 AM   #32
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes_whitewolf View Post
Right on Thunderbird...I agree. Some of the other clues that also led me to this conclusion was watching the infiltration of this forum by newbie fear mongerers...these individuals would only start new threads in full frontal negative attack or feed the negative ones other's started. Go look at their personal page and there's nothing, no bios, pic, friends, etc. Maybe we should call them cyber jackals
Hi Wes..
I have to disagree with you, but dont get me wrong. I have notice that there is all class of people in this forum (great BTW)
But in my case for example, I read a lot but no reply or quote a lot because im spanish speaking/writing, i even write to "forgive my grama" because is not my first lenguage. I have no personal page, have no bio, just my work and profesion (Electronic Engineer) .......... BUT........

That dosnt mean that i'm with TPTB or i'm a roschild, or less a "cyber jackals"
BTW you can check all my poor 15 or 16 post and realize that there is no negativity, confusion, panic, etc.. Just question to people that Know the stuf for real.. And contribution of peace and calm when i read two user fighting. there is plenty of room for all of us.. but to categorize the user as a "cyber jackals"

Well, peace and love for all of you great people!!
SpeedAdict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:51 AM   #33
Colin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes_whitewolf View Post
Some of the other clues that also led me to this conclusion was watching the infiltration of this forum by newbie fear mongerers...these individuals would only start new threads in full frontal negative attack or feed the negative ones other's started.
You witnessed that late last night/early this morning..
Old 10-09-2008, 05:20 AM   #34
N.A.S.A LIES

DR DEAGLE, GEORGE GREEN, CAMELOT AND THIS SITE FORGET ONE THING, ITS PRETTY IMPORTANT IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO REACT TO A MAJOR DISASTER AS A " GROUND CREW " !!! THE EVENT IN QUESTION HAS TO BE IN THIS THREE DIMENTIONAL WORLD....NOT JUST IN SOMEONES HEAD !!!
PREDICTIONS BY PROPHETS JUST WON'T DO DR DEAGLE !!
ACCORDING TO THE " BAD " DOCTOR, OCTOBER 8TH WOULD BRING A SCENE OF MANY DEATHS AND BLOOD IN THE STREETS ??? WHERE WAS THAT THEN ??? HAS IT HAPPENED AND WE JUST DON'T KNOW WHERE ??? MAYBE THE DOC COULD POINT OUT WHERE HIS PATHETIC VISIONS OF CHAOS AND DOOM ARE TODAY ???
AS FAR AS GEORGE GREEN IS CONCERNED, HE'S OFF TO SOUTH AMERICA. NOT HANGING WITH THE GROUND CREW THEN GEORGE ??? OH NO !!! I FORGOT, GEORGE ISN'T GROUND CREW MATERIAL IS HE ??? HE ACTULLY TALKS TO THE SPACEMEN....THEY TELL HIM STUFF !!! YOU KNOW, STUFF THAT ONLY " SPECIAL " PEOPLE GET TO KNOW !!! FUNNY HOW, WHEN YOU NEED TO VERIFY A FEW FACT'S, BEFORE YOU " GO LIVE IN THE WOODS " THE INFORMATION IS ONLY GIVIN TO GEORGE PERSONALLY. IS IT JUST ME, OR ARE THERE OTHERS WHO THINK GEORGE HAS TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS ??? IN FACT I'LL GO ONE BETTER, I THINK GEORGE SHOULD GO TO SOUTH AMERICA....PRONTO !!! THE LESS PROPHETS, THE BETTER.
HE COULD TAKE DEAGLE WITH HIM, AND GIVE EVERYONE WHO VALUES EVIDENCE AND FACTS ( REMEMBER THEM ??? ) THE CHANCE TO DEAL WITH THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS WE ARE ALL INTRESTED IN.
ON A PERSONAL NOTE TO BILL, YOU SOUND SCARED AND CONFUSED ABOUT WHERE ON EARTH YOU WILL BE SAFE ??? HERE'S YOUR ANSWER...NOWHERE !! IF WE GET HIT BY PLANET X, WORLD WAR, ALIEN INVASION, ILLUMINATI PRICKS, EVIL SPIRITS, DEMONIC SATANIC WORSHIPERS, REPTILLIANS, VIRUSES, VOLCANOES, EARTH CHANGES OR BY THE BIG GUY IN THE SKY....THERE'S NOWHERE YOU AND MR GREEN CAN RUN , IN ORDER TO SAVE YOUR ASS, IN FACT !!! ISN'T IT IRONIC THAT TODAY THE UNTOUCHABLES FROM " OUTER SPACE " THE PROBLEMS YOU FEAR MOST, ARE COMPLETLY OUT OF YOUR CONTROL ??? WHEN THE REAL " PROBING " WE ARE ALL SUFFERING, IS HUMAN IN ORIGIN ??? WHILE YOU ARE BUSY " POINTING TO THE SKY " LIKE BEWILDERED SMALL CHILDREN SHOUTING " IT'S COMING, IT'S COMING " WE ARE BEING ABDUCTED BY THE REAL ALIENS....HERE ON EARTH WE CALL THEM ...BANKERS, POLITICIANS, LORDS, KINGS AND QUEENS. WE HAVE A WORD IN SCOTLAND THAT WE APPLY TO ALL OF THE ABOVE...****WITZ !!! GREEDY, LOW LIFE, ****WITZ !! OH !! BY THE WAY !! THEY ARE NOT " REPTILLIANS WITH SUPER HUMAN POWERS " THEY REPRESENT THE SHALLOW, INBRED, COWARDS, WHO TAKE FROM THE POOR AND SUFFERING, TO LINE THERE OWN POCKETS. THEY ARE WHY WE NEED LAWS, TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM.. THEM !!! NOT SPACEMEN !!!
KERRY, WHEN THE PHSYICAL WORLD WON'T FIT INTO YOUR JIGSAW, YOU CAN'T JUST BEAT IT INTO PLACE WITH A " MYSTICAL MALLET " SCIENCE AND HUMANITY CAN'T PROVE THAT THE " SOUL ", NEVER MIND " SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT " EVEN EXSISTS ??? YOU KNOW !! PLATO HAD PROBLEMS WITH THIS !!! SO WHEN SOMEONE SAY'S " YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME ON THIS ONE " OR " GOD SAID SO, SO IT MUST BE TRUE " JUST WON'T CUT IT IN 2008, THIS WAS MAYBE ENOUGH WAY BACK WHEN, BUT TODAY THE REASON WE HAVE ADVANCED AS A CIVILISATION, IS SIMPLY HUMAN NATURE USING WHAT WE CALL " COMMON SENSE " THINK ABOUT THAT PHRASE, A " COMMON.....SENSE ". IT DISCRIBES " ONENESS, UNDERSTANDING, EDUCATION, LOVE ETC " THERE'S NO NEED TO DRESS IT UP WITH RIBBONS AND BOWS. WE DITCHED ALL THE " HOCUS POCUS " MOONS AGO !! AS IT ONLY BRINGS CONFUSION AND INSECURITY. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE A REAL INTERVIEWER, BRINGING KNOWLEDGE TO THE MASSES, AND HAVE SOMETHING OF " WORTH " TO PASS ON, WE NEED PROOF, EVIDENCE AND COMMON SENSE. WITHOUT PROOF ETC, ANYONE INTERVIEWED CAN SAY ANYTHING THEY WANT !!! WHAT TYPE OF TECHNIQUE DO YOU CALL THAT...HARDLY SERIOUS EH ??? SO DO WE TAKE ALL THE INFORMATION IN THE VIDEOS AS DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE, THAT WE WILL PULL OUT IN COURT, WHEN WE NAIL THE ILLUMINATI ON JUDGMENT DAY ??? WHO HERE WILL STAND BY THE WORDS OF " DARK DAN BURISH " ??? AND SWEAR BY EVERY WORD IN A COURT OF LAW, WHEN TRYING TO PUT AWAY THE " POWERS THAT BE " ??? YOU TALK ABOUT HELPING " GARY McKINNON " ( COMPUTER HACKER ) WITH DAN'S HELP !!!
IF DAN HIT'S THE STAND IN THE TRIAL OF GARY McKINNON, HE'S WELL ****ED !!!, THEY WILL LOCK HIM UP FOR A LONG TIME. I'LL BET HIS LAWERS HAVENT BEEN IN TOUCH. WHY WOULD THEY ??? WHY WOULD THEY WANT A " **** ACTOR " LIKE DAN BURISH IN COURT. HE HAS NOTHING OF VALUE TO ANYONE !!! REMEMBER !!! HE CAN'T SAY ****, BECAUSE HE'S ON A MISSION OF THE " SECRET RELEASE OF INFORMATION CONCERNING THE POSSIBLE DISTRUCTION OF HUMAN KIND " !!! SO WHATS HE GONNA DO, PLEAD THE FIFTH AND STAY NOTHING !!! HOW'S THAT GONNA HELP " POOR OLD GARY " HAVE YOU REALLY THOUGHT THIS THROUGH ??? DAN...IN COURT !!!....WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT ??? THIS IS A MAN'S LIFE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT...A REAL PERSON, YOU KNOW !!! IF ANY INFORMATION CAN'T STAND UP AND BE VERIFIED WITH EVIDENCE AND PROOF. WE HAVE NOTHING BUT HEARSAY !! THE FACT THAT THIS LETTER SEEMS TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN A LITTLE, SHOWS YOU HOW CONFUSED PEOPLE ARE ABOUT THE INFORMATION IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO WHEN YOU SAY THINGS LIKE " SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT COMMUNICATING FROM THE ENERGY OF LIGHT, CHANNELING GUIDENCE AND KNOWLEDGE OF COMING EVENTS " IT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE CHRISTIANITY AND SMACKS OF ALL THE DISEMPOWERING BULL THAT IS REPORTED BY THE VAST AMOUNT OF UFO BUSINESS MEDIA. I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE THINK THIS WAY AS THAT IS WHAT THEIR BEING TOLD. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT THIS IS THE CASE ???
BECAUSE IF YOU ARE SAYING THE ISSUES ARE SO LARGE AND WE ARE SO UNENLIGHTENED AND WE NEED TO WAKE PEOPLE UP...I HEAR THIS A LOT TODAY..WAKE PEOPLE UP TO WHAT ??? MORE MYSTIC HEARSAY ??? UNPROVIBLE STORIES ( YOUR ENTIRE CATALOG OF INTERVIEWS ) HOW'S THAT GOING TO HELP " WAKE PEOPLE UP " ??? THEY HAD BE AS WELL ASLEEP, AS THE TRUTH BE TOLD, IF WE ARE APPROACHING THE END, AND WERE NOT, BUT IF WE WERE SAY.... GOING TO BE BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS DEAGLE STYLE. WE WOULDN'T EVEN SEE IT COMING. SO A BLOODY " GROUND CREW " OR TO USE GEORGES TONE " THE LITTLE PEOPLE " WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SURVIVAL, AS THE ONES WHO WOULD BE LEFT, WILL NATURALLY COME TOGETHER AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER, AS WE ARE HUMANS....NOT ALIENS.... ARE WE ???

HERES A REAL DOCUMENTED CONTROL SYSTEM THAT PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT, IF THEY ARE TRULY SEARCHING FOR THE ANSWER TO QUESTIONS, REVELANT TO OUR SITUATION TODAY. GO TO:

YOUTUBE: CYKONOT CHANNEL.

UFO SPACE LIES 01. LEARN HOW TO SEE. PART A

ONCE WE CAN SEE WHAT IS GOING DOWN, WE CAN MAYBE STOP CHASING SHADOWS AND GET THE BALL ROLLING FOR CHANGE. WHITOUT THE TRUTH WE HAVE NOTHING. REMEMBER THE PHRASE " COMPLETE SPECTRAL DOMINANCE " AS THIS IS WHAT WE ARE REALLY UP AGAINST.

NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH ???

N.A.S.A LIES
Old 10-09-2008, 12:58 PM   #35
realist
Avalon Senior Member

@N.A.S.A. LIES

Typing in all capital letters usually denotes screaming or yelling.
We don't want to be yelled at. Besides this bad habit makes the text almost unreadable. Or is it better that a moderator tells you this unambiguously?

One more thing: Does your post refer to the threat title
"God Like Production Experiement Results **IMPORTANT**" ???

People like you make this board a mess...

Last edited by realist; 10-09-2008 at 01:03 PM.
realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:17 PM   #36
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

What is important here is that NASA lies entry was heard on the project. He genuinely seems to be expressing that what is absent in our society is connectivity that is more on the scale approachable to him like referential material instead of spiritual insights reported, etc.

Know that where you are is acknowledged and if you would like I invite you to embellish upon what it is that can most help you engage here. We are all us awakening to realize the great contrast in humanity, now see if your own minus reproach is up for conversation that is enabling.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #37
Shechaiyah
Banned

Thumbs down Re: God Like Production Experiement Results **IMPORTANT**

According to some, N.A.S.A. means "Never A Straight Answer."

In my experience, I don't believe NASA management even knows what NASA as a body is saying or not saying. My photo database doesn't make any sense out of what they might be doing or not doing.

They send out fanciful, farcical, photo-shopped, vandalized photos and people buy them, is what I know.

So compartmentalized and rule-bound, nobody knows nothin' that's "real." It's all just ideology; and Truth doesn't enter into it much.

Shech--
Old 10-09-2008, 06:36 PM   #38
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

I just wanted to quickly chime in on the Naomi Wolf and Obama thing....I never got any red flags when listening to her. She endorses Obama, but guess who else endorses Obama....David Wilcock.

So, maybe their just trying to choose the best of the worst in this case. They really should be choosing RON PAUL! Yeah! Just a thought...

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:03 PM   #39
raoulduke666
Avalon Senior Member

Im still confused on how Alex Jones is disinfo agent? Sure, I think he may exaggerate sometimes with his stories they post on his website but alot of the things he does and says puts his own safety on the line from what I've seen so far. Ever seen what happened when he attended the DNC? He's got some brass b.... !
raoulduke666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:14 PM   #40
Shechaiyah
Banned

I believe those who diss and dismiss Alex are the disinfo agents.

Debunkers, on the whole, do what they do because they get something OUT OF IT, usually and probably, money. The military has "contractor" programs on-line to disable and dispute information, as part of their Total Information control statutes.

I believe Alex is sincere; and so is Stew Webb, albeit nutty as ever. I don't see Connie anymore. Ozzie Ben Oswald has been taken down by the Web Fairy, in a personal grudge. Some of the most outlandish are also the most genuine. I try not to discount anybody's truth, but just watch and wait to see, how the mop flops, when it does.

What we have to come up with, to make a difference in this audience, is a new way to skin a cat.

We have to be more perceptive than the average bear;

more resourceful than indigenous peoples;

and I believe we have to learn how to hide from the Power That Be who are plumb crazy.

Shech--Edited to add a comment

Last edited by Shechaiyah; 10-09-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:20 PM   #41
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Shechaiyah;45377]According to some, N.A.S.A. means "Never A Straight Answer."

Thank you for the inside research. I am all the wiser. For me, it was something that needed my attention. I think that we are hitting a real turning point in the peak experience here that builds. his message was a signpost. see my other statement linking this one to that one.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...5333#post45333
Old 10-09-2008, 08:29 PM   #42
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

The Alex jones debunkers are pretty bad at their job.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:30 PM   #43
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelle Baley View Post
Thank you for the inside research. I am all the wiser. For me, it was something that needed my attention. I think that we are hitting a real turning point in the peak experience here that builds. his message was a signpost. see my other statement linking this one to that one.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...5333#post45333
I followed your link and appreciate your tolerance and attempts to understand N.A.S.A.

You wrote: "He cites that speaking about spiritual internal searches to be very unhelpful"

I hear him saying that but i reckon it was prompted, not so much by an absolutist dismissal of 'spiritual smarts' but by the quality of the information supposedly based on it. That is, he thoroughly disbelieves some of the PC interviewees because he feels they are liars. N.A.S.A does present a compelling motivation for their actions and it just so happens that he is right about the non- provable nature of so much information. It is also possible that he is closer to his own spirit than others who cant see what he sees yet who characterise themselves as 'spiritual' and 'knowing'.

You have to admit, the power elite are active in this sphere of influence (metaphysics) and it is a perfect opportunity for them to sow fear and confusion and false memes under the cover of "superior authority" (aka aliens in UFOs).

Yes he swore and CAPITALISED everything. But we should look beyond the form as indeed he himself may have done to come to his own conclusions. I won't beat around the bush. I consider myself observant and intuitive and i agree with many of N.A.S.A's observations.

Last edited by milk and honey; 10-09-2008 at 08:32 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:25 PM   #44
N.A.S.A LIES

****** !!!

Last edited by Carol; 10-09-2008 at 11:14 PM. Reason: ranting and inappropriate language... first warning
Old 10-10-2008, 03:00 AM   #45
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

I have said it before on this forum, but it's definitely topical here. If you visit Godlike Prod your computer will be infected. If your interaction becomes personal there, worse things might result. It is run by an alphabet soup agency, my guess would be NSA.

The topic of disinfo has been of some interest to me for a while, as i have seen it leveled at many people that i felt did not deserve it. Nice to see a reasonable discussion of it going on here.

Alex Jones is not really disinfo. It's more like he is stuck in the lower vibrations, fear, horror, etc. Rense too follows that path. Perhaps that is the reason they are allowed to continue? As long as they pair their message with fear. Alas, it looks like Project Camelot has lately been going that way too. Maybe there is a connection between Deagle's phone call & all the doom threads appearing? Anyway, i still occasionally read those sites (except glp). But my attention goes elsewhere when fear continues unabated.

....have you heard this one before?
N.ot
A.llowed to
S.how
A.liens
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:12 AM   #46
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.A.S.A LIES View Post
BUT TODAY THE REASON WE HAVE ADVANCED AS A CIVILISATION, IS SIMPLY HUMAN NATURE USING WHAT WE CALL " COMMON SENSE " THINK ABOUT THAT PHRASE, A " COMMON.....SENSE ". IT DISCRIBES " ONENESS, UNDERSTANDING, EDUCATION, LOVE ETC "

>>snip<<

WHITOUT THE TRUTH WE HAVE NOTHING. REMEMBER THE PHRASE " COMPLETE SPECTRAL DOMINANCE " AS THIS IS WHAT WE ARE REALLY UP AGAINST.

NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH ???

N.A.S.A LIES

Compare people's understanding of the 9/11 truth today with theirs 7 years ago, and you'll notice the 'sense' is becoming more 'common.'

NASA (not you) does lie. We can't rely on NASA or the public education system to get our 'EDUCATION.' We don't learn 'classified information' such as particle weapons from the government. No they won't teach us that.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:32 PM   #47
Shechaiyah
Banned

They don't tell us the truth about Mars either.

Total disinfo. Total obfuscation. See my NASA albums.

Shech--
Old 10-10-2008, 06:50 PM   #48
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Google Project Camelot

tell me what you find ...
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #49
Shechaiyah
Banned

I have heard every single Project Camelot interview.

Everybody interviewed knows Mars is inhabited; but nobody knows how to contact or communicate with Mars.

That seems odd to me. How can you know people exist if you have no way to communicate with them, even telepathically, as son many claim?

:shrug:

Shech--
Old 10-11-2008, 06:13 AM   #50
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
I followed your link and appreciate your tolerance and attempts to understand N.A.S.A.

You wrote: "He cites that speaking about spiritual internal searches to be very unhelpful"...

You have to admit, the power elite are active in this sphere of influence (metaphysics) and it is a perfect opportunity for them to sow fear and confusion and false memes under the cover of "superior authority" (aka aliens in UFOs)....
But we should look beyond the form as indeed he himself may have done to come to his own conclusions. I won't beat around the bush. I consider myself observant and intuitive and i agree with many of N.A.S.A's observations.
Well, I will say to further this discussion: In observance of the CYKONOT link on youtube i became alert and concerned not as much about content but more about something within the links themselves. i can talk in private on this one since it is not exactly my place to post it publicly.

I now agree with your instincts on nasa lies posting. It is helpful to understand those that join the thread and it leaves me wondering what state of mind is running some of this OP overall. yet, i also know.

i cant watch the cykonot vids at all.

let me know why you sense this is.