Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-21-2009, 05:50 AM   #101
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The second coming of Jesus, beware of it...

"Dear Jesus...Please save us from our saviors"

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-21-2009 at 06:21 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:53 PM   #102
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed Ortho, we have attracted plenty of saviors in our world. Be it Supriem Rockefeller, Anu or whoever else, no one has the right to self proclaim as sovereign of the planet and all life on it. No one.

This planet and all life on it is part of the Creation and only Creation itself deserve our total veneration.

What we need to create are Global Principles on which all laws and rights would be established. These Principles are already in the Universe. Freewill, Evolution, and Personal Responsability are among the ones I consider important to build a fondation on which we will lay our laws and rights upon.

In other words, being ruled by an elite or a king or whoever is OLD Paradigm. It is made out of Victim Consciousness dynamic and will only perpetrate cycles of oppression on Earth. We do not want that anymore.

We do not need to be ruled by a being, a creature, we need to be in harmony with Creation itself and based our laws and rights on the Principles already present in Creation. These are not necessarly written in books, but are present in our hearts. That is why it is so important to make the connection with our heart. This is the real bridge between Creation consciousness and everyone of us.

All united we can choose these Principles and this is what is coming for humanity. There will be no polar shift, nor war, nor anything else like the ''preachers'' of apocalypse have in their mind. Creation itself is stepping in to wake us up for the last stage. And what is coming is a new human, self responsible. This is our future. No doupt about it.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-21-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #103
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Steven:

I thought about becoming a doctor...but the corruption made me sick. I then thought about becoming a preacher...but the corruption made me even sicker. So then I decided to live a life of quiet desperation...researching this and that...and it just about killed me. Humanity needs to face reality before things can improve. We may have to go to Hell...before we can go to Heaven. We are our Saviors...and Earth is Heaven. But we presently seem to be insane...and Earth presently seems to be Hell.

Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when Anu comes for you?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-21-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:02 PM   #104
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho, I understand what you are saying. I lived just about the same thing in my life. The wake up call is certainly a hard fruit to digest. But the good news is certainly more meaningful than the bad news.

We head to the direction where our focus is. Change your focus, change the course of your life. This is what is happening now. Poeple on Earth are changing their focus, even with all efforts from the manipulators to prevent it, the poeple in their deepest unconscious ask for a New World. ''Something has to happen'' they say, wishing for a best outcome and for the most, unconsciously.

Namaste, Steven
Old 10-21-2009, 06:04 PM   #105
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when Anu comes for you?
I will survive!
Old 10-21-2009, 06:43 PM   #106
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Click the top line if the arrow doesn't work. I will survive! I really hesitated to post the second video...but I think Jesus has a sense of humor...and is probably LHAO!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-21-2009 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:20 PM   #107
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:18 AM   #108
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciated the videos. I think Jesus has a tremendous sens of humor. In fact, I believe humor is extremely divine. Different types of humor are cultural, but since Jesus is a highly multidimensional being, he surely is highly multicultural and does appreciate the video too.