Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Default To Bill and Kerry concerning the Mods and Threads/Posts Deletion

Hello Bill and hello Kerry,

I want to tell you that by hiring your Mods, you must be very careful by who you are hiring exactly, especially in a field that opposes the ideas of what the Government really wants to make public.

If the Government wants to censor certain ideas and certain discussions, the best "Tool" for them to do so in a forum, is of course being a Mod because you have access to all the tools available at your disposal to erase certain elements that you don't want to make public and widely known.

In that perspective, I have a feeling one(or maybe a few) of the Mods are deleting certain ideas, certain elements, certain threads, and even some portions of threads that doesn't suit "the need to know" of the public.

There is one thread at the following Link:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6432

The Thread may look normal at first sight, but what you don't know is that there were 2 additionnal posts in that thread that went missing.

I am not an isolated case because there have been reports from people posting coming from different locations on the globe ; all reporting something missing.

It's something people are not aware of it, but I think it is of great importance because if no one reacts to this now, the censuring will grow and it will not be any better than the ATS forum.

So or you watch out on who you are hiring on Project Camelot/Project Avalon, or your forum is being hacked and manipulated by a fraction of the Government that doesn't want to let out.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:35 PM   #2
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To Bill and Kerry concerning the Mods and Threads/Posts Deletion

I couldn't agree more.

This forum was supposedly formed to facilitate networking among the "ground crew". Given that the "ground crew" concept originated in The Handbook for the New Paradigm, I cannot imagine what could possibly be more "on topic" than discussions of this book and its sequels.

Yet, several requests for a sub-forum to discuss various aspects of these books have apparently fallen upon deaf ears.

And now, the main thread where these books were being discussed has been deleted in its entirety. One very dedicated member has put an awful lot of time into very detailed posts on that thread. I can only imagine how disgusted he must be.

Another thread asks the question, "Are people losing interest?". As far as the New Paradigm Project goes: No. As far as this forum goes: Yes
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:09 PM   #3
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Dear Bill7907,

*BIG SIGH*
I will get straight to the point here. I am wondering what YOUR purpose is for starting a 'provocative' thread like this??
A mod has just checked the thread that you claim has had 2 posts removed? no removal has been detected.

As for the reports that some threads 'go missing' ... YES, from time to time it is necessary to remove posts/threads for review due to misuse of forum guidelines. I suggest you read the forum guidelines AGAIN if unclear.
As Moderators, we have rules to abide by and a process we go through when removing/moving threads. Sometimes human error can occur, and when this happens we try and rectify it ASAP.

It has come to MY attention here, that one of the most popular 'tools/tactics'
of an outside agent representing the PTB is starting up threads like this, to try and stir up confusion, paranoia and mistrust amongst members. How do we know that YOU are not an infiltrator???
The most helpful way to deal with queries such as this, by a genuinely concerned member would have been to PM directly to Bill or Kerry. Instead, we have yet MORE potential problems to handle from concerned members as a response to this 'alarmist' thread.

We ALL have to use discernment. We all have to use our instincts in assessing who is not to be trusted.

Please feel free to PM myself or any other MOD if you wish to take this matter further.

peace.
kate
Old 10-31-2008, 03:50 PM   #4
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH! I don't know who do trust, who to believe, who is telling the Truth!?

I guess TPB are winning the game of divide and conquer.

Seriously, What I tell my students

EMOTIONS can be used as TOOLs Not as the Truth
Everyone has their OWN perception of the Truth

If an emotion comes up such as anger, mistrust, sadness etc etc
GO INWARD FIRST Where in your life have you felt this before

Most times it is the same feeling, within a different experience.
It takes BRUTAL HONESTY TO LOOK AT YOURSELF

THIS IS WHAT YOU CAME TO TRANSCEND THIS LIFETIME

AND Incidently, WHY the world is in this shape.

It is precisely because of an accumulation of all of our thoughts, feelings that go unchecked that is manifesting this reality.

It is vital to do this BEFORE you put it out to us on the forum because we are still programed with a hierarchy mentality, that is, we look to others FOR AN ANSWER BEFORE WE GO WITHIN.

I don't mean to beat anyone up here, but this is so important for ALL OF US to GET.

Love & Light
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:56 PM   #5
David
Avalon Senior Member

*sigh* people are reading too much into things.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:58 PM   #6
Deoxyan

i suggest you not to trust anyone, and not to believe anything. But try to take al this perspectives into account. Cult creators need cult followers. Those in need to trust someone, and in need to believe something, will be the first and the only ones to fall easy and quickly to all the potential brainwashing and mind control that lies here.

We don´t need to be united, we need to be aware of what is happening here and elsewhere in the world, if we want to.

Last edited by Deoxyan; 10-31-2008 at 04:00 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:05 PM   #7
rossy_j
Avalon Senior Member

Kate,

You should know better!!!!!

Maybe you should read a post more than once before making such coments. Mods are directing this site more an anything else.

A good question to ask youself - Why are you (and other mods) under so much pressure and where is it coming from?
rossy_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:11 PM   #8
slywinkl
Avalon Senior Member

granted ive not been on this forum for long, and this is my last post.

ive seen interesting stuff dissapear since the change to make rules inn here, and gettin mail from mods that ive not to type this and that. fair i can follow rules. but this forum was to my understanding was to open upp eachothers mind. not close them.

to move treads all over the place to make it harder to find em again to.

since this has happened my friends are dropping this forum one by one and i am dropping it too

i am relly gratefull for the makers of avalon and camelot. and haf done what i can to inform people and friends to these sites, witch i will not anymore becouse i want to open upp ppl's minds, not close them.

i relly thinks its irelevant if the questions and info aint correctly spoken, or in some cases not true. to some it may be a spark to go and research it more and find their own truth.

and this in my mind is a crutial thing becouse all have their own way of waking upp, and what catces their eyes.

Love from kjell gunnar
slywinkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:28 PM   #9
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I couldn't agree more.

This forum was supposedly formed to facilitate networking among the "ground crew". Given that the "ground crew" concept originated in The Handbook for the New Paradigm, I cannot imagine what could possibly be more "on topic" than discussions of this book and its sequels.

Yet, several requests for a sub-forum to discuss various aspects of these books have apparently fallen upon deaf ears.

And now, the main thread where these books were being discussed has been deleted in its entirety. One very dedicated member has put an awful lot of time into very detailed posts on that thread. I can only imagine how disgusted he must be.

Another thread asks the question, "Are people losing interest?". As far as the New Paradigm Project goes: No. As far as this forum goes: Yes
Dear Friend:

Many thanks for your message. We're just looking into what happened here with that thread. Simon deleted it when he resigned as a moderator. As the originator of the thread, he's technically able to do that.

Unfortunately, he took away other people's replies as well.

It is crystal clear to me that this is unethical and irresponsible. Simon threw a tantrum. His action was immature. We do NOT know what specifically triggered this.

One does NOT delete other people's words and thoughts and feelings just because one has a personal issue in a different area (as Simon did, because he disagreed with the style of moderation that Kerry and I wanted to see: less thoughtless policing and more intelligent dialog with members, even if that was a hassle and took more time).

But while that was the general issue troubling him, Simon was suddenly greatly angered by someone or something and we do not know what it is. He is not telling.

We sympathize with anyone under stress, and who is upset, but we all have our responsibility and he will not be returning here to this forum as a moderator.

I am very sorry that this has happened. I personally apologize to all members. I do not know if the threads can be restored.

There is no malice here... just dumb human weakness. None of us are immune. The test of all of us is to respond with dignity, intelligence and responsibility even when irritated and angered (as I am now).

I ask all members to do that when they post. It's sometimes easy to be spiteful. It's sometimes hard to be honest. (And honesty begins with what's going on with each of us personally... not the other guy.)

Having said all this, I support Kate's comments above. The Original Poster made a range of general accusations which are unhelpful in the assumptions that were made. A PM would have been more appropriate. Spreading drama is not helpful. It is (by definition) off-topic.

To summarize: none of the moderators are bad people. Some of them have been under a lot of pressure. They have been working incredibly hard. I am extremely grateful for the work they have all done. It's very easy to criticize when one is not doing their work. But all of us, myself included, always need to reach inside us to find our best, especially in these times.

Very best wishes, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:29 PM   #10
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

At the start or the end of the day moderation is censorship.

Sure Mods are good for getting rid of silly stuff like pron or the like and they do their job well.

I'm a member on ableton (music software site) and they take that stance heavily and it works mostly, freedom of speech etc.

Quote:
Dear all,

Following are a few words which are supposed to help us all when using the
Ableton forum and making it as pleasant as possible.

There is so much (partially overlapping, partially also contrary)
information on the so-called Netiquette available on the Internet that
at this point, we would like to only refer to some resources. For those who would
like to know some more detail on the world of
netiquette might want to start with this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

Here, we would rather like to emphasize the 'social' part of the so- called
Netiquette.
Please try to always remember that there are also humans on the other end of
the 'line'.
This is why you might want to not be using too much slang-vocabulary as
the forum-community includes people from a lot of different countries and
slang can often be either not understood at all or misinterpreted.
Just the same, especially new members of the forum require help and
respectively a friendly and co-operative behavior. Therefore we would like
you to be friendly, helpful and respectful.

Please also consider that a lot of minors visit this place and therefore sexually
explicit content should be avoided, too.

This means that each forum-user can contribute to the forum being found to
be a pleasant place by giving a good example him- or herself. Because
somebody who is treated in a friendly manner is probably much rather willing
and motivated to treat others friendly as well.

In this forum we trust in the ability of the
Ableton-community to manage the forum themselves.
We don't intend to introduce any kind of censorship, you're free to express
your opinion - but please try to do so in a decent manner.

In extreme cases of offensive language, sexually explicit content, personal fights etc.
we may ask you to restate what you want to express without violating this code of behavior.
Please cooperate if you get such a request from us as we hate the idea of having to
exclude people from this forum against their will.
Well it works in the context of a music site, sure there are some right silly arguments and un-human stuff there, but people have that right in that context just like people should have their right to say what they think here.

And regarding the thread I must say I don't visit enough to notice missing threads LOL

All the best!
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:31 PM   #11
becky
Avalon Senior Member

THe more I learn, the more I realize how little I know. Or something like that. I am so disillusioned as of late. Where is the safe haven? Who is telling the truth? Are threads being deleted on purpose, or not? Are insiders really on the inside, or not? IS there going to be a spiritual awakening, or not? Is the Galactic Federation coming to show themselves, or not? Is the Amero coming, or not? IS Niburu coming, or not? IS December 21, 2012 the END, or not? Is Tom Cruise gay, or not? (That last one was just for fun.) I mean sometimes I really crave a shallow existence without a "seekers" personality. Just something like work, celebrating holidays, going to the mall, and eating at Applebee's.

I discovered yesterday that one of my gurus, David Hawkins, of Power vs. Force, Transcending the Levels of Conciousness, etc. LIED in his book about getting his Phd. at Columbia University. He actually got his Phd. at Columbia Pacific University, a non-accredited school. This may seem like a small hiccup BUT HIS ENTIRE FIELD OF RESEARCH IS ON TRUTH! (i then discovered that he also calibrates George W., according to his map of consciousness, at 460, which would be somewhere close to sainthood). My head imploded.

Sorry, I got off topic there somewhat, but only to illustrate my lament that I guess I have to throw up my hands and say, "I don't know nuthin' but my name and how to make a good batch of sangria. And neither does anyone else."

Here's my plan: go within and question EVERYTHING. And eat chocolate.
becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:31 PM   #12
rossy_j
Avalon Senior Member

slywinkl,

I understand your reason.

I do however enjoy this forum and believe most members here are looking for answers, support and freedom. It is not the time to leave, I believe we will be hard pressed to find a forum like Avalon and I also believe that is why the mods are under so much pressure.

US ELECTION = PRESURE
Old 10-31-2008, 04:34 PM   #13
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky View Post
THe more I learn, the more I realize how little I know. Or something like that. I am so disillusioned as of late. Where is the safe haven? Who is telling the truth? Are threads being deleted on purpose, or not? Are insiders really on the inside, or not? IS there going to be a spiritual awakening, or not? Is the Galactic Federation coming to show themselves, or not? Is the Amero coming, or not? IS Niburu coming, or not? IS December 21, 2012 the END, or not? Is Tom Cruise gay, or not? (That last one was just for fun.) I mean sometimes I really crave a shallow existence without a "seekers" personality. Just something like work, celebrating holidays, going to the mall, and eating at Applebee's.

I discovered yesterday that one of my gurus, David Hawkins, of Power vs. Force, Transcending the Levels of Conciousness, etc. LIED in his book about getting his Phd. at Columbia University. He actually got his Phd. at Columbia Pacific University, a non-accredited school. This may seem like a small hiccup BUT HIS ENTIRE FIELD OF RESEARCH IS ON TRUTH! (i then discovered that he also calibrates George W., according to his map of consciousness, at 460, which would be somewhere close to sainthood). My head imploded.

Sorry, I got off topic there somewhat, but only to illustrate my lament that I guess I have to throw up my hands and say, "I don't know nuthin' but my name and how to make a good batch of sangria. And neither does anyone else."

Here's my plan: go within and question EVERYTHING. And eat chocolate.
I agree with all you said but EAT CHOCOLATE! That blew me away...

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:05 PM   #14
becky
Avalon Senior Member

What can I say Jenny? It's Halloween and Aunt Flow is in town.
becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:09 PM   #15
rossy_j
Avalon Senior Member

Co Founder and 2 Moderators,

A little bit of negative press is not a bad thing! or is it?

I'm not surprised Simon had a melt down and it will not be the last. Have you ever heard of OHS (Occupation Health & Safety)? OHS does not just apply to just mining industry Bill.

Your staff is what makes it possible (look after them).
Old 10-31-2008, 05:09 PM   #16
franciejones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky View Post
What can I say Jenny? It's Halloween and Aunt Flow is in town.
I hear ya babe
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:14 PM   #17
petesm22
Avalon Senior Member

i have to agree,i had one deleted too.iI did not break any rules....I just said i had a hard time beliving someone who said that GOD talks to him and tells where he should be to get info..(Bill Deagle)
petesm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:27 PM   #18
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Bill Ryan you said that about me: "a range of general accusations which are unhelpful".

So are you aware that Zorgon replied to me by talking about the holmes comet? Maybe not because you didn't see the Thread in its original state.
PM Zorgon if you want or anyone that was aware of the original state of the Thread.

I replied back to his comment, but our 2 posts are not present anymore in Thread.
So it's clear that someone erased them.
I am not throwing random stuff here just to cause confusion, someone erased the posts and I want to know why?
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:53 PM   #19
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
So are you aware that Zorgon replied to me ...
Yeah, you aren't going mad, I saw those posts about the IRSA(?).
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:54 PM   #20
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

...blame it on homeland security...
must be too easy for them to delete this and that on this forum and create trouble this way...
and no one will know what really "hit" the forum.

are any computer experts out there who know how many "backdoor-possibilities" exist to do some stealthy modifications?

little do we really know about how the computers at their very core are really operating..unless one of us works for one of the 2 "known" (can`t recall the names!) companies in this world. how are we to know? all of what we know is basically what we are told...(allowed to know)
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:11 PM   #21
rossy_j
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
Bill Ryan you said that about me: "a range of general accusations which are unhelpful".

So are you aware that Zorgon replied to me by talking about the holmes comet? Maybe not because you didn't see the Thread in its original state.
PM Zorgon if you want or anyone that was aware of the original state of the Thread.

I replied back to his comment, but our 2 posts are not present anymore in Thread.
I am not throwing random stuff here just to cause confusion, someone erased the posts and I want to know why?
bill7907

I don't care about your lost theads.

Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy need to be more careful in Australia and more protective of their (mod) team in America.

If you think Aus is some European back water, think again!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 06:14 PM   #22
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: To Bill and Kerry concerning the Mods and Threads/Posts Deletion

Just read the charter I posted above, adapt that mentality here and all is ok.

Its so simple.
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:53 PM   #23
Deoxyan

it should be a hard work to be mod here as there are a little number of them i think.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:36 PM   #24
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907

Bill 7907, the thread shows no sign of any posts being deleted. If they really have disppeared, it was not a mod who did that.

My (and Kate's) earlier remarks to you were based on this:

Quote:
I have a feeling one(or maybe a few) of the Mods are deleting certain ideas, certain elements, certain threads, and even some portions of threads that doesn't suit "the need to know" of the public.
Not helpful and not true: mod activity leaves a very clear data trail behind. Some mods make mistakes. No mods are malicious. But others with certain interests may be.

IF posts are disappearing and it's not a mod who deleted them, then I'm not sure what we can do about it. But (if true) it IS certainly useful to know.

Please understand that we have no way of knowing what has suddenly disappeared if we've not seen the thread and there's no *deleted* label left behind.

Questions are useful, as is hard information. Accusations are not. Kate and I both apologize if we responded too harshly. Accusations are what the mods team do not need right now, and we hope you can understand that from our point of view. Psyops are certainly a possibility (even likely). This is what Kate was referring to in her reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossy_j View Post
Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy need to be more careful in Australia
We do? Please say more.

Very best, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:35 PM   #25
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

I had a post that is no longer there (I just checked.) on this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...highlight=cain

My post was the third one down and was about how I saw on TV McCain say we should open the oil fields in Alaska so they exploit it.

[ This was investigated by the moderators and found to be result of confusion over multiple threads on same topic, see http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...4&postcount=35 -- Anchor.. ]

Last edited by Anchor; 11-01-2008 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Closure of issue
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote