Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 02:52 AM   #1
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Abraxas has been enjoined and his group is closed Edited

Tango felt the need to ban abraxas without warning
and to close the group

I would like to know why?
Old 03-07-2010, 02:53 AM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Tango felt the need to ban abraxas without warning
and to close the group

I would like to know why?
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20721
Old 03-07-2010, 02:57 AM   #3
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Tango isn't a mod. Must have been someone else. Nobody claims the deed in the "final thuban thread". My money would be on Richard.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:02 AM   #4
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

makes sense enough said where is the delete button for this thread...?
Old 03-07-2010, 02:55 AM   #5
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Tango? He isn't a moderator?

You are refering to this I think:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...83&postcount=1

Namaste, Steven
Old 03-07-2010, 03:08 AM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

There may very well be good reasons to put a stop to certain activities...for legal and ethical reasons...but the abraxasinas threads may contain valuable information of historical, contemporary, and future value. I find pulling all of the abraxasinas and Thuban material http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20721 to be very curious. I did not identify with or subscribe to the Thuban material...but I smell a rat. I'm sorry...but why can't the objectionable and legally problematic posts be removed (and safely stored)? This site has gone down so many times...that I suspect foul-play and powerful plug-pulling. I'm not mad...I just wished to place this point of view on the record. There needs to be a way to access the abraxasinas and Thuban material...even if it's complete BS...and abraxasinas is the most unsavory character imaginable. It may have great research value. If abraxasinas was in the process of turning from darkness to light...and was beginning to expose the darkside...this material takes on even greater value. I made a couple of pointed posts on the abraxasinas thread...and abraxasinas did not respond to the second one...which was the most intense. Then...last night I thought I saw a very brief UFO dogfight (my first sighting - and I'm not sure what I saw - or thought I saw). I felt sick. Now I feel even sicker. I wished to attempt a cordial and friendly conversation with abraxasinas...but now I can't. Nobody can. Again...I hope that the reasons for this action are as stated...and that they are not being imposed by alphabet agencies or underground bases.

OK...you pulled my thread titled "Thuban Thoughts". Why? Please restore this thread immediately. Now I am mad. Who's next? Has the crack-down started? Don't chip me bro!

Now...back to your regularly scheduled program. Stay in your homes. Everything is fine.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-07-2010 at 03:27 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:33 AM   #7
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
There may very well be good reasons to put a stop to certain activities...for legal and ethical reasons...but the abraxasinas threads may contain valuable information of historical, contemporary, and future value. I find pulling all of the abraxasinas and Thuban material http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20721 to be very curious. I did not identify with or subscribe to the Thuban material...but I smell a rat. I'm sorry...but why can't the objectionable and legally problematic posts be removed (and safely stored)? This site has gone down so many times...that I suspect foul-play and powerful plug-pulling. I'm not mad...I just wished to place this point of view on the record. There needs to be a way to access the abraxasinas and Thuban material...even if it's complete BS...and abraxasinas is the most unsavory character imaginable. It may have great research value. If abraxasinas was in the process of turning from darkness to light...and was beginning to expose the darkside...this material takes on even greater value. I made a couple of pointed posts on the abraxasinas thread...and abraxasinas did not respond to the second one...which was the most intense. Then...last night I thought I saw a very brief UFO dogfight (my first sighting - and I'm not sure what I saw - or thought I saw). I felt sick. Now I feel even sicker. I wished to attempt a cordial and friendly conversation with abraxasinas...but now I can't. Nobody can. Again...I hope that the reasons for this action are as stated...and that they are not being imposed by alphabet agencies or underground bases.

OK...you pulled my thread titled "Thuban Thoughts". Why? Please restore this thread immediately. Now I am mad. Who's next?

Now...back to your regularly scheduled program. Stay in your homes. Everything is fine.
I have to agree with some of your points, ODM. I'm not sure it's necessary to wipe out every trace, as has been done. at least removed from public view, anyway. (there's a locker in the staff area where this stuff is kept)

I also agree that your discussion thread had no business being lumped in with Abraxasinas' threads and his social group area.

But something tells me that there is no regret over having had the opportunity to take this action present itself. And we're not ever going to see any supporting evidence, for or against, so it seems a little like a done deal. (Except for your discussion thread. I'd really like to see justification for removing that).

If the "subject" of Thuban is now banned along with the purportedly offensive material, then it's a censorship thing, and "Houston...we have a problem".
Old 03-07-2010, 03:38 AM   #8
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

This fits much of what's been going on lately on this forum, but I'll post it here:

"You are afraid of us - afraid of change.
I don't know the future, I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end.
I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.
I'm going to hang up the phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see.
I am going to show them a world without you - A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries.
A world where anything is possible.
Where we go from there is a choice I leave with you." ~Neo

KOYAANISQATS!
Old 03-07-2010, 03:43 AM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I was hoping for improved relations with the Thubans. How about "Live...from the Thuban Mehta Center for the Performing Arts in Alpha Draconis...it's 'Christmas With the Thubans'...with a special appearance by 'The Groovin Thubins'! My goodness...haven't we all come a long way from the dark days of the Thuban Missile Crisis??!!"
Old 03-07-2010, 03:45 AM   #10
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

so was abraxis just a nutter trying to pick up conspiracy-forum chicks?

edit: just kidding guys, I have no pro or anti thuban stance.

Last edited by dddanieljjjamesss; 03-07-2010 at 04:10 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:47 AM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
so was abraxis just a nutter trying to pick up conspiracy-forum chicks?

That was good!
Old 03-07-2010, 04:14 AM   #12
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Someone said i smelled a rat about all this! I agree. First of not to jump to conclusions and make judgment about anything out of respect of all, lets do some reasoning here:

1. Allegedly, there were complaints, fine. Ok, was there a thorough investigation of said complaints, before taking action?
2. Why were all the Thuban threads pulled down, without prior notice of pending issues?
3. Could someone please show us the proof within the Thuban threads that support said accusations?
4. And did this warrant pulling all of the Thuban material down?
5. Please help us make sense of this!

Last edited by Nebula9D; 03-07-2010 at 04:19 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:21 AM   #13
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to break from protocol here. Normal protocol is that moderator discussion are kept private.

Things are seriously wrong with the moderation on this forum at the current time.

I have tried to discuss this with others in management but have only been able to reach a few of them and I don't believe those I'm talking to are real.

Hold on, we will get this straighten out, but it might take weeks.

Uncle John
Old 03-07-2010, 04:22 AM   #14
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Take weeks?

Hmmmm
Old 03-07-2010, 04:50 AM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I was scared last night. I didn't want to go to work. I am almost terrified now. But hell...I'm a nut-case anyway...so that doesn't mean much...does it? That UFO thing...combined with the abraxasinas stuff...including what I said most recently on that thread...has me nearly petrified and bed-ridden. Can anyone corroborate the sexual harrassment thing? That sounds bogus to me. Other than the first abraxasinas post (that hellish quoted passage from some book)...I haven't seen evidence of this...but then I have sort of watched the abraxasinas and Thuban thing from a distance...because I didn't wish to get sucked into something which I wasn't spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually prepared to deal with. I've just recently started looking at it more closely. Now...I am unable to do so...and my work toward that end has been removed...BY WHOM? WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE? ARE THEY PEOPLE? Answers Please.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:54 AM   #16
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was scared last night. I didn't want to go to work. I am almost terrified now. But hell...I'm a nut-case anyway...so that doesn't mean much...does it? That UFO thing...combined with the abraxasinas stuff...including what I said most recently on that thread...has me nearly petrified and bed-ridden. Can anyone corroborate the sexual harrassment thing? That sounds bogus to me. Other than the first abraxasinas post (that hellish quoted passage from some book)...I haven't seen evidence of this...but then I have sort of watched the abraxasinas and Thuban thing from a distance...because I didn't wish to get sucked into something which I wasn't spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually prepared to deal with. I've just recently started looking at it more closely. Now...I am unable to do so...and my work toward that end has been removed...BY WHOM? WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE? ARE THEY PEOPLE? Answers Please.

Gee don't have a heart attack over it. It is not who you think sweets, it is one person who obviously has an ego which he thinks is bigger than everyone elses on the planet..........................Wrong.

When I get worried then you should be concerned and I am not worried okay, I am just ****** because this person is using single mods to plan and get rid of people. Naughty.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:56 AM   #17
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...and my work toward that end has been removed...BY WHOM?
WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE?
ARE THEY PEOPLE?
Answers Please.
Good questions!
Will we get the answers?

Everybody is now watching and waiting.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:02 AM   #18
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

lol...
I think you should all stay calm. Maybe its not what you think eh? Lets just wait a bit..
Old 03-07-2010, 05:12 AM   #19
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikine View Post
lol...
I think you should all stay calm. Maybe its not what you think eh? Lets just wait a bit..

Kikine, we are calm alright. We just need some answers. Most ppl like me feel like our P-Avalon free will was violated!
Old 03-07-2010, 05:09 AM   #20
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Good questions!
Will we get the answers?

Everybody is now watching and waiting.
Oh, I'm completely certain it's not some evil force taking anything over. In fact it's not even bad people meaning to do bad things. It's people who have simply ignored the call to take advantage of a rapidly shrinking window of opportunity to DO THEIR PROCESSING WORK, and the stress is taking it's toll. If they think it gets easier from here, I've got some terrible news. The next wave is several times as intense.

You can't legislate a mirror out of existence. Look at what became triggered within yourselves and do something about it. The solution is not to be found anywhere else.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:09 AM   #21
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Oh, I'm completely certain it's not some evil force taking anything over. In fact it's not even bad people meaning to do bad things. It's people who have simply ignored the call to take advantage of a rapidly shrinking window of opportunity to DO THEIR PROCESSING WORK, and the stress is taking it's toll. If they think it gets easier from here, I've got some terrible news. The next wave is several times as intense.

You can't legislate a mirror out of existence. Look at what became triggered within yourselves and do something about it. The solution is not to be found anywhere else.
Harsh but true. I used to do my clearing 3 days a week and now do it almost every day. The more I see the more I realize I need to keep ahead of what i'm seeing.

What is it about the Thuban thread that was valuable and restimulative at the same time?
Old 03-07-2010, 06:30 AM   #22
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Harsh but true. I used to do my clearing 3 days a week and now do it almost every day. The more I see the more I realize I need to keep ahead of what i'm seeing.

What is it about the Thuban thread that was valuable and restimulative at the same time?
I couldn't say what was valuable to anyone else. That's going to be subjective, but to me, it's greatest value was it ability to trigger or restimulate. Abraxasinas presented a lot of the ideas in Archetype form. That cuts to the identity level of work. And will conjure goal sets, and their counter goal sets, and you know how much potential electro-magnetic juice can be enlivened in those areas.

Normally, that would be considered a bit of a slap awake, but with the window of opportunity to process shrinking, I can't say it's a bad thing to dump people in their "soup" to either sink or swim. I don't like to say it, but I think many otherwise together people are going to lose it, for want of a little clearing work on their primary issues.

These buttons have to be softened, and arguably, Abraxasinas was doing the service of pushing a LOT of buttons on people. Under normal circumstances that would be a provocative activity, but under the pressures of having to unpack our baggage, this wake up call was serene compared to the ones available on the next pass of the clearing/purging wave.

Enough have now done enough of their clearing to avoid our collective consciousness pulling in extinction level catastrophies to start people waking up, but events like the Haiti, Chile, Banda aceh, and Chinese quakes are related to this energetic rebalancing, and there are other REALLY unpleasant ones waiting on the horizon, like the total economic collapse, and some ugly wars, and continued eroding of civil liberties, should we force the Law of Attraction to have to rub our noses in it before we wake up the rest of the way.

thanks for asking. I enjoyed answering, even if largely off topic for the thread.

Oh, I've had the opportunity to check into some of the AI stuff you were asking about, and it seems that yes indeed, it is a factor right now, and not insignificant. purely man made.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:55 AM   #23
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I couldn't say what was valuable to anyone else. That's going to be subjective, but to me, it's greatest value was it ability to trigger or restimulate. Abraxasinas presented a lot of the ideas in Archetype form. That cuts to the identity level of work. And will conjure goal sets, and their counter goal sets, and you know how much potential electro-magnetic juice can be enlivened in those areas.

Normally, that would be considered a bit of a slap awake, but with the window of opportunity to process shrinking, I can't say it's a bad thing to dump people in their "soup" to either sink or swim. I don't like to say it, but I think many otherwise together people are going to lose it, for want of a little clearing work on their primary issues.

These buttons have to be softened, and arguably, Abraxasinas was doing the service of pushing a LOT of buttons on people. Under normal circumstances that would be a provocative activity, but under the pressures of having to unpack our baggage, this wake up call was serene compared to the ones available on the next pass of the clearing/purging wave.

Enough have now done enough of their clearing to avoid our collective consciousness pulling in extinction level catastrophies to start people waking up, but events like the Haiti, Chile, Banda aceh, and Chinese quakes are related to this energetic rebalancing, and there are other REALLY unpleasant ones waiting on the horizon, like the total economic collapse, and some ugly wars, and continued eroding of civil liberties, should we force the Law of Attraction to have to rub our noses in it before we wake up the rest of the way.

thanks for asking. I enjoyed answering, even if largely off topic for the thread.

Oh, I've had the opportunity to check into some of the AI stuff you were asking about, and it seems that yes indeed, it is a factor right now, and not insignificant. purely man made.
Quote:
Abraxasinas belongs here. He belongs here because people are learning, and growing, and having their internal issues dragged out before their eyes, so they can finally confront them and do something about their stagnant conditions.
Quote:
the point is, don't banish him from everybody. some were still getting somewhere in the discernment lesson. Banish him from your own person, and move on, if that's your choice.

I did not have to look too far for support of the thread now did I?

Last edited by BROOK; 03-09-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:16 AM   #24
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I did not have to look too far for support of the thread now did I?
How hard is this to understand. Really Brook. What was I saying in those comments. It's not support for the material, or the man presenting it. It's support for the people getting something out of it. It's support for those in the middle of learning something about themselves, or figuring something out about Abraxasinas. It was obviously support for the Avalonians who were doing something useful, until the villagers opened the pitch fork armoury. You really do have to be trying to not understand, because I've never found you to be obtuse to the point where it was impossible to follow a simple explanation. Sheesh.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:28 AM   #25
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How hard is this to understand. Really Brook. What was I saying in those comments. It's not support for the material, or the man presenting it. It's support for the people getting something out of it. It's support for those in the middle of learning something about themselves, or figuring something out about Abraxasinas. It was obviously support for the Avalonians who were doing something useful, until the villagers opened the pitch fork armoury. You really do have to be trying to not understand, because I've never found you to be obtuse to the point where it was impossible to follow a simple explanation. Sheesh.

And yet you support people gettting "something" out of it thought they may be attacked? Or worse yet get taken in by some cult figure...Oh I forgot..that's a delusion...hmmm

Guess as you tell it...I just don't get it......

And this comment is unexcusable to the ones here that have already told you of their pain, and attacks

Quote:
But the offended sure do. They know all about this. There are injured, hurt people here!!! Oh yeah? show me one of them. Oops. Can't. they're shy, but it happened!!! I just know it did, because, well, that's what people like that do. I've seen it before. Somebody like him made my sister very nervous once, and it was just awful
Closed Thread