Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-26-2008, 07:02 PM   #1
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Major Terror attacks in Mumbai, India (Bombay) Updared 11/28/08

Greeting's Avalonian's,

Please make note about the title to this story!
Unfortunately, when I first posted this, events were very fluid, I got the wrong info up. When I tried to edit it> it was impossible for me, personnally to update title> due to site control access.
I apologize for using Pakistan in the title. In no way, do I believe the people, or government are directly involved! I believe most here, already know who is?

As this story continues to develop, I will update links:

Live streaming link:http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/video_streaming.php

here;http://www.reuters.com/article/world...4AP75S20081128

and here;http://english.aljazeera.net/news/as...472965818.html

giovonni

Last edited by giovonni; 11-29-2008 at 05:58 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #2
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pakistain's role in Mumbai, India attacks/ Story Still Breaking! BBC News

Thanks for this
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:15 AM   #3
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pakistain's role in Mumbai, India attacks/ Story Still Breaking! BBC News

I think US ********** anybody in this world...

Last edited by Carol; 11-27-2008 at 03:36 PM. Reason: not so nice
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:21 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

If they came here to kill off our family members do you think we would just turn our heads so easily?

I don't think so. Can't you just read what is really going on here?

I think that the Pakistans are not even behind all of this. It is no doubt the same group that is starting the wars all over the world. Now, don't tell me you are surprised?

We need to pray for peace not talk about dropping bombs anywhere.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:29 AM   #5
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Yes,
Energy, if you keep doing research on all this, you might find that whoever the media says is behind "terrorist" attacks is usually someone else.

It's ironc. the white house came out with "We don't condone the killing of innocent people".......oh really??? You mean the way you killed millions in Irag, Pakistan, and Afganistan?? Talk about hypocracy..Who the heck listens to what the white house says...we don't trust them anymore.

Yes, more bombs are not going to help the situation. War is the real enemy here. My heart goes out to the people who've been killed and hurt.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:52 AM   #6
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Its funny how this forum operates... we bicker and argue about MODS and free speech when subjects like this go unseen... What a waste.

Lets pray for the innocent people killed in this barbaric act of violence... Already i have heard its everyone from Nigeria to Pakistan to even Osama, to say the least i will reserve my judgment and at all costs respect the people killed today.

We have our priorities completely out of order, or! users on this site are using other web based forums to vent there opinions. That aside, this is EXACTLY why i sought truth, not for some god damn "wisdom is power" or "think tank mentality" but to STOP this nonsense, i know i may not be able to effect great change in India but i will follow my vows to offer every single human being a better life.

Wisdom means nothing in the eyes of motion,
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:19 AM   #7
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Do not believe what the news is telling you. I would say that the CIA and Israel are involved.
Connect the dots people.

All I Want Is Peace!
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:18 AM   #8
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

India and Pakistan (and Bangladesh) have their own long standing issues against each other, Pakistani terrorists don't need to go to India to kill off Brits and US folk especially as India has a huge population and heavy percentage of government control in favour of non-Hindu religions/practices.

This may have more to do with nuclear arms deals, moon/space disclosure, energy deals, farmer's GM crop crises etc which points elsewhere and at least not directly at Pakistan.

Last edited by She-Ra; 11-27-2008 at 10:23 AM.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:19 AM   #9
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by energymyfoot View Post
I think US **** about anybody in this world...
What a complete meat head statement that is perhaps they should strap your ar_se on the front first

Last edited by Carol; 11-27-2008 at 03:39 PM. Reason: same as stated above
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:06 PM   #10
Vigor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by energymyfoot View Post
i think us **** about anybody in this world...
disqualified

Last edited by Carol; 11-27-2008 at 03:39 PM. Reason: stated above
Vigor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:53 PM   #11
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Pakistain's role in Mumbai, India attacks/ Story Still Breaking! BBC News

Quote:
Originally Posted by She-Ra View Post
India and Pakistan (and Bangladesh) have their own long standing issues against each other, Pakistani terrorists don't need to go to India to kill off Brits and US folk especially as India has a huge population and heavy percentage of government control in favour of non-Hindu religions/practices.

This may have more to do with nuclear arms deals, moon/space disclosure, energy deals, farmer's GM crop crises etc which points elsewhere and at least not directly at Pakistan.
Please make note about the title to this story!
Unfortunately, when I first posted this yesterday, events were very fluid, I got the wrong info up. When I tried to edit it> the powers that be would not let me!
Yes, I agree with you! I apologize for using Pakistan in the title. In no way do I believe the people, or government are directly involved! I believe most here, already know who is? gio

Last edited by giovonni; 11-27-2008 at 03:59 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:03 PM   #12
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Things really seem to hitting boiling point at the mo. Thailand protests (watching these these people stand up together makes me very happy indeed), new "terrorist" video put on youtube saying their gonna hit belgium (The fact mainstream media has picked up on this could mean its a prelude to something. Therea also something odd about this video that sets it aside from all the others.), Massive quake(s) expected in california between December and April and even trouble here on avalon. This sixth day of the mayan calendar (which we just moved into and ends Nov 09) appears to be a period of high activity so far. The sixth day is suppost to be a Renaissance in each cycle. I think were seeing some of that. 6th night (Nov09-Nov10)not too much fun unfortunaly...war but we WILL reject war as it is no longer acceptable. Well thats whats supposed to be going down anyway.

dis is da crazay s**t fool!

Im off
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:06 PM   #13
HOPEFUL
Banned

Last edited by HOPEFUL; 12-15-2009 at 02:40 PM.
HOPEFUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:07 PM   #14
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

PLEASE LET'S SEND OUR LOVE AND PRAYERS TO THE SUFFERING CHILDREN IN ZIMBABWE!!
Why is this happening? Isn't Zimbabwe owned and being destroyed by the British Empire?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddAR2yi5gzM
Old 11-27-2008, 05:08 PM   #15
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

There is such an INMENSE media Blackout on Zimbawe. Things have to change I pray!!
Old 11-27-2008, 05:21 PM   #16
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigor View Post
disqualified
yah if you were living in bangladesh in 1971 and watch this fker kill civilians like a cow you would say the same thing...Raping women with rods and beheading new born child...

Pakistan wouldn't be Pakistan today if CIA didn't support them in 1971...
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote