Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-07-2008, 01:50 AM   #1
franzBardon
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Cern

CERN's LHC testing is complete as of Aug. 8.08

LHC first beam is scheduled
Wednesday 10 September 2008
from 09:00 to 18:00 (Europe/Zurich)

http://lhc-first-beam.web.cern.ch/lh...m/Welcome.html

live broadcast link: http://webcast.cern.ch/
franzBardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:57 AM   #2
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cern

Nice!
Thanks for the broadcast link.
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:57 PM   #3
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

2 more days!
Think positive right?!
If aliens or star people are watching out for us... and can shut down missles, then I hope they are on guard for this!
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:03 AM   #4
Vicki
Avalon Senior Member

SEttle people, settle. They are only initialising the beam tomorrow - no particles due for collision until later this month (I think). Let's not go straight into panic mode until or if we know we have something to panic about.
Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:08 AM   #5
Tolga
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicki View Post
SEttle people, settle. They are only initialising the beam tomorrow - no particles due for collision until later this month (I think). Let's not go straight into panic mode until or if we know we have something to panic about.
I read somewhere that the collision is scheduled for October.
Tolga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:10 PM   #6
DistalPhalanx

I wonder if the people at Half Past Human can do read outs or what ever it is they do to investigate the whole CERN project. Seems to line up with the dates that Benjamin Fulford is mentioning. The whole thing is just incredibly concerning. This reminds me of the Philadelphia Experiment I'll quote David Wilcock...

"So this is apparently what was done inadvertently with the Philadelphia Experiment. The Philadelphia Experiment started with tests that were done on very, very high intensity welding, arc welding of navel vessels, and they had these enormous pieces of steel that they are welding together. They blast it with electrical energy at a very high frequency and they started to notice the tools would disappear after this. They couldn't find them.

They finally filmed it and they found that when they blasted this arc welding thing, that there would be this big black hole that would appear in the room, and they discovered that, in fact, it was de-materializing objects and that they wouldn't come back.

So this is what led them to do increasing amounts of research, discovering that electrical energy is one way that you can pop this hole between space/time and time/space, and get through to this realm down here."
Old 09-09-2008, 07:36 PM   #7
franzBardon
Avalon Senior Member

Correction please note:

Final CERN LHC Synchronization was completed as of Aug. 25. 08 (successfully)

First attempt to circulate a beam in the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) Sept.10th 9am CEST (GMT+2)

...Once stable circulating beams have been established, they will be brought into collision, and the final step will be to commission the LHC’s acceleration system to boost the energy to 5 TeV, taking particle physics research to a new frontier.

In the coming months, the collider is expected to begin smashing particles into each other by sending two beams of protons around the tunnel in opposite directions. It will operate at higher energies and intensities in the next year, and the experiments could generate enough data to make a discovery by 2009, experts say. <------ taken from http://www.fnal.gov/pub/today/

apologies for the spot of confusion, but no actual dates set for the first collision.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #8
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I think the results will be benign in a boring way.

If there was even a chance this thing could be any type of weapon at all, or used as one, we would have alot more to worry about

because they would already have it to use
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:19 PM   #9
Henry Deacon

Default Re: Cern roaches

Aligning the beams takes skill, time and a lot lot more.

i've done such alignments a thousand times at other facilities.
Even burn't a few holes here and there --- causing more downtime, repairs, etc. Plenty of very "hot" areas to work in during maintenance and repairs... Never got cancer from it though.

Interesting to see certain creatures happily living in those environments.... where humans would turn into dust.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:35 PM   #10
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member

Miniature black holes are much safer. Some old unaccepted theories even suggest that electrons could be charged miniature black holes.

Some even speculate that LHC can produce Strangelets.

Quote:
If a strangelet were stable and negatively charged, it might begin eating the nuclei of ordinary matter, converting them into strange matter. Eventually the menacing chain reaction could assimilate our entire planet and everyone on it.

Even though I am smart, and I do know a lot of physics, I don't think I know enough to decide wheather CERN collisions should be stopped.

The hand doesn't need to tell the brain "we'll die if u jump in front of a moving car". The brain knows that, and also the brain knows how to travel on road daily without hitting everything on the way. See, how perfect you are.

Now CERN is not a small project, many brilliant minds from all over the world are involved in it. And from my perspective, I can trust them not to be so dumb to kill themselves, including us.

I see fractals in creation. What a cell is to the human body, I am to this human species. Organization in society sounds similar to organ in a human body. I would consider the group of scientists involved in CERN to be part of the brain for human species, which is involved in experimenting (rough analogy). If I do something wrong, different symptoms may appear in my body. I wonder if the cells in my body feel the same thing as me, when I am happy or in pain. Could people panicing be a sign that CERN is doing something wrong? Or is it similar to the uneasiness a kid feels on the first day of his new school?

Creation is amazing. Its wonderous to see it all happen.

Regardless, that was only my opinion.
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:34 PM   #11
franzBardon
Avalon Senior Member

For those that missed it earlier today, here are some links to footage captured during the live broadcast of CERN's LHC first circulating beam testing (successfully) completed today.

(pt. one) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymzh57iEGCw

(pt. two) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOadHj2aJEA