Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Announcements

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 10:53 PM   #76
Jake Reason

Default Re: Welcome to the Forum

Hi Bill & Kerry, et al

Thanks for the invite. Just got your email today.

Congrats on the site. Good one!

Very best regards,
Rick Davis

aka: Jake Reason

www.openmindsforum.com

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=talk

Last edited by Jake Reason; 09-06-2008 at 10:57 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:10 PM   #77
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by fastarr; 10-07-2008 at 05:22 PM.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:13 PM   #78
Steve_G

HI all

I've been following Project Camelot for a few months now following my own rather stormy awakening. Bill and Kerry, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I've been on the OM forum for a while and it's been really good, but the aims of this forum seem the perfect next step to me. I'm delighted to be here, and look forward to sharing with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtype View Post
Hello everyone!

Up until about six months ago I would have called myself a "seeker" - trying to "awaken" to my true nature. Well, I still seek awakening from the dream, but I now feel this isn't a personal goal, but a global goal. An urgent goal. That it needs to happen, now. Not from fear, but of necessity.

My dreams have been very vibrant of late. My last one had UFOs of beautiful colors. They were soft craft, almost alive if you will, with soft glows that changed and pulsed. They were silenty going over the towns, and shining "loving light" into each home, each person. I assumed it was to awaken us or help us in some way. There was no fear, only awe in watching them silently floating over the rooftops.

Anyone else had this type of dream recently?

Thanks!
I haven't had personal experience of this, but I know of a man who has.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq3n6rf5nLw

I think you may find it VERY interesting...
Old 09-06-2008, 11:23 PM   #79
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for another great site. I've been glued to Camelot ever since I saw the George Green interviews a while back.

Peace
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:56 PM   #80
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Welcome to the Forum

has anyone noticed physical changes within themselves??
seriously....
oh, and thanks for this site, camelot.....
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:01 AM   #81
ROBRAY
Avalon Senior Member

Happy to belong to this FORUM.......Its been many years searching for what really happens in this world....fighting against mind control and disinformation....Bill, Kerry you have presented to us the many faces of whats going on....We do are responsible for making reality...so hands at work!!
ROBRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:04 AM   #82
momtype
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post

I haven't had personal experience of this, but I know of a man who has.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq3n6rf5nLw

I think you may find it VERY interesting...
Thank you, Sunrunner. I will surely take a look!
momtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:18 AM   #83
Epsillion70

Hello all it is great to be on this forum. I hope to be able to contribute some great posts cheers
Old 09-07-2008, 12:27 AM   #84
NIBIRU2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No Future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jma View Post
Hello all I am in Madrid Spain, 34 years old and I am one of the "No Futures" or so I´ve been told, (paraphrazing the pistols tune), I should be drinking a wine carton in the street smelling like s*** or have died of an overdose of smack long ago.
I really don´t know how I have survived, but here I am waiting to be nuked, executed, or disposed of.
I don´t consider anyone an enemy only ignorant.
I came across this site after surfing the net for some time and some of the things said in the camelot interviews rang true to me so here I am.
Hope to hear some good news soon for all and may we all awake to the truth.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 01:39 PM.
NIBIRU2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:28 AM   #85
Rumas
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Kerry & Bill,

You two are the reason my wife and I woke up!
We found your videos on "Google videos" 2.5 to 3 months ago, which led us to your site. We spent at least 2 of those months watching your videos and reading the articles on ProjectCamelot.org. Thank you so much for helping opening our eyes. We have 6 forums(vbulletin) of our own and have years of experience being webmasters, so we understand how setup and bugs can be a pain. I have considered offering to be a mod. Anything to help wake up the world.

Let's wake the world!
Rumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:28 AM   #86
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by conniec818 View Post
has anyone noticed physical changes within themselves??
seriously....
:

its weird u mention physical changes !! the past week i have had severe tingling/pins n needles sensation all up n down my arms!! i have been wondering whats going on...?? either I am aligning with something..or i need to go see a doctor quick! Hmmmm....
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:40 AM   #87
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by fastarr; 10-07-2008 at 05:23 PM.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:50 AM   #88
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

To back up everyone else: What took you so long? Seriously though, I think a weekly podcast to go over everything you guys get would probably be good to donate to (and I don't like to say subscribe, as donate makes it feel like you guys are getting the money just to keep this thing going. Subscribe means to me "make some money to increase our income".)
Bill "the Doctor"
P.S. Is it me, or am I seeing people from the old Mysterious Universe Podcast message boards? MU Refugees unite!
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:58 AM   #89
robleong

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, but have been following Project Camelot for a while now.

Thanks to Bill and Kerry for opening our eyes to alternate realities which are sometimes far stranger than fiction. I must admit that I'm still taking some of these issues with a grain of salt because they seem so far-fetched even for someone like me who have believed in conspiracy theories and the reality of UFO contact for decades now. It is always wise to keep an open mind, and I am grateful to have the opportunity to be exposed to all these learned opinions about the world we live in.

Anyone else here from the San Francisco bay area?
Old 09-07-2008, 01:06 AM   #90
Providence
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to the Forum

Hello from the Pacific Northwest!

Thank you Bill and Kerry - I have read everything on PC and other websites and I am thrilled to be with "others of like mind". It has been difficult to discuss these things with most people around me so I am glad to have an outlet! I began this Odyssey in June 2008 but have sensed "something" since I was about 8. I am now 43. I look forward to the conversation, community, work ahead...
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:26 AM   #91
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
HI, I don't know if it is a good idea to start off with a serious question, but it's on my mind so I'll go ahead and post it.

What can the small people do to in view of the apparent war,stock market crash, and really what can we do with all this information( on Project Camelot)? I am 17 years old, incredibly ignorant, and just unable to do anything. With a desire to move forward, but with the world desiring to keep in place, I feel helpless.
Well that is a really great question JoMo. I personally think the best way any individual who has no percieved power in these matters or no millions in the bank ( I am describing myself), can contribute is simple. Just be YOU. You have a great moral conscience or you wouldn't be here. I am a big believer in 'boycott'. Boycott the systems that you are a part of that contribute to corporate wealth,boycott health systems that are killing people, and as you do so let people know why you do this. Educate yourself in survival so that you can help others should this world crumble. Teach people to have your open mind and to love instead of hate. Imagine if absolutely everyone were to live these views how none of this may ever come about.

Its not so much our death that matters, its how we lived.
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:36 AM   #92
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Glad to be a part of this fantastic forum. Thank you Bill and Kerry for bringing like minded individuals together whom have been following your work. I look forward to learning and growing with this forum.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:50 AM   #93
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Providence View Post
Hello from the Pacific Northwest!

Thank you Bill and Kerry - I have read everything on PC and other websites and I am thrilled to be with "others of like mind". It has been difficult to discuss these things with most people around me so I am glad to have an outlet! I began this Odyssey in June 2008 but have sensed "something" since I was about 8. I am now 43. I look forward to the conversation, community, work ahead...
Hi Providence. What you have said about knowing something was up since you where 8 really hit a cord with me.
From when I can remember as a child I felt like a real outsider in the world and have remained that way all my life. I just didn't get why people did what we do.I didn't get education and when I left school it was -okay what now-
When modern religion told me I had to suffer for my sins. It was- but I haven't sinned ?.I could never understand why people hate and kill because I never could stomach it, couldn't even kill a bug without feeling terrible for the bug.
I became a questioner. Unable to except menial jobs that I worked and irrational ways we have set up the world. Hey finally I get it-we have been doing alot of what we do all wrong and we aren't a world of evil, gready, useless eaters. Except for the Pyscopaths! we are basically all the same and we all want the same things. What has gone wrong is we have been manipulated by the affore mentioned.
Now I read. I read every view point and eventually they are like dots that all start to connect and qualify or disqualify each other.
I wonder how many of you out there always felt that the world was not right.
ps Has any one read 'The ringing cedars' series. I would love some reviews.
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:55 AM   #94
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Congratulations, Bill and Kerry! This looks great. Now I begin to get a small feel for the following you have. Lots of good folks. This is wonderful. -- Fran
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:10 AM   #95
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Are we There yet:

Two things --
1. Probably everybody on this site feels like they are not from this planet! That's probably because we're NOT.
2. You're in New Zealand. I've been looking into moving there. Would you recommend it?

Thanks!
Old 09-07-2008, 02:12 AM   #96
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Welcome to the Forum

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 09-09-2008 at 11:49 PM.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:14 AM   #97
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
Are we There yet:

1. Probably everybody on this site feels like they are not from this planet! That's probably because we're NOT.

David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:18 AM   #98
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Thanks, David. At last we can speak openly!
Old 09-07-2008, 02:24 AM   #99
franzBardon
Avalon Senior Member

hello everyone, grats on the new site and I look forward to it's growth.
franzBardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:30 AM   #100
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everybody glad this forum is on, looking forward to discussion on this most important subject and thanks to Project Camelot for everything.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote