Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 12:40 AM   #76
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: call for indigo children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallys View Post
Do you guys think that a traumatic event or simply denial can block abilities and true understanding of what an idingo is and can do ?

Yes very very very much so, According to My Mother I use to predic small thing's like us driveing pass a field of cow's or the weather condition's, Apparently I was able to predic these things from like 15-30mins befor hand.

Last time I predicted anything to Her was that of My own father's suicide when I was 4 & then I stoped.

Not to say I don't kind of have a intuition towards things now day just no where on the same level as what I use to.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:13 AM   #77
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member

Conec i can really relate to what you said, i'm an empath too and it's pretty oppresing when you're young and you feel things that no one else can feel, and especially when you feel the sadness/anger/desperation of a whole damn crowd. i totally understand what you went through and i almost locked away my abilities because i was scared of all of this. And sometimes you can get ****** because people around you are ******, and because you're ****** they become even more ****** lol, i know how it feels like ^_^

Forsakenfalcon, i'm really sorry...

I'm training to regain what i almost lost and it's really hard.
Mallys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:43 AM   #78
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

I'm an indigo...just learned it myself. I believe my 3-year-old son is one as well.

Reading up on this further to make sure, but I know in my heart it's true.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:57 AM   #79
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do you guys think that a traumatic event or simply denial can block abilities and true understanding of what an idingo is and can do ?
Absolutely. But you can learn to unblock.

Suggestion: visit my website www.indigodave.com and from the Main Page click on the link called Two-Minute Vacation. This opens up a two-page series of meditation and awakening exercises I wrote especially for Indigos. These are simple techniques but they can be mind-blowing. As Indigos we have the ability to synchronize the frontal lobes and the limbic system by including amygdalic consciousness in meditation.

Most of us carry baggage. Many of us bear the scars of having never been able to tell people of our experiences because they would not believe us. When you can just relax into what I call your soul-consciousness you realize it doesn't matter. It's those private experiences that give us the tools to find those new ways of relating to others and tweaking reality. Baggage is something that can be set down by life's road as a matter of choice. Only our own attachment prevents us from doing so and simply walking away.

Last edited by whitecrow; 09-12-2008 at 02:10 AM.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:00 AM   #80
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

That is a little more accurate -- about the aging. If I show you an unretouched photo of me at 50 you would not believe it, but now I am 54 and, even though people don't think I am anywhere near 54, I certainly have aged and now I started my weightlifting program to whip the body back into shape.

About people being drawn to us, does anyone experience going into an empty store and knowing you have to get to the checkout within 10 minutes before the store fills up? This happens to me a lot and hubbie notices it too.

I am getting some processing and removing the negative energy masses really helps one to look lighter and younger (elf-wise).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon View Post
Lol We do age.

I think though We have some form of Aura or Ellegence about us that is not seen in most People, It's kinda like being a "Elf" in My opion

Being a Indigo alot of People do seem to feel drawn to You for realy random reason's and some times its realy scarey People too but generaly there the ones whom need the most help if Your able to get to them.

Sadly its like every one has ambitions for us all the time, the good the bad the greedy/decietfull, and the true pure. & while it's extremely to tell them apart it's hard to allways turn Your back on People so You give them the benifit of the dout then they trample all over You lol.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:11 AM   #81
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
That is a little more accurate -- about the aging. If I show you an unretouched photo of me at 50 you would not believe it, but now I am 54 and, even though people don't think I am anywhere near 54, I certainly have aged and now I started my weightlifting program to whip the body back into shape.

About people being drawn to us, does anyone experience going into an empty store and knowing you have to get to the checkout within 10 minutes before the store fills up? This happens to me a lot and hubbie notices it too.

I am getting some processing and removing the negative energy masses really helps one to look lighter and younger (elf-wise).
people are drawn to us because they might get the filling that we somehow can help them or we give them the impression that we can ease ans sooth them i guess. For the store if you don't control and shield yourself enough against others feeling and presence it gets really uncomfortable and even suffocating sometimes.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:33 AM   #82
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

[xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-21-2009 at 04:19 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:37 AM   #83
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you to all that have posted in this thread prior to me. Some truly great stuff here.
Firstly it does seem that age 27 is a very important one where we could go one way or the other,especially if we have some awareness at the time.
Jimi Hendix,Curt Cobain,Brian Jones(Rolling Stones) Jim Morrison and many othere that I'm sure you can all think of lost their lives at this age. Numerologically 27 is important being divisible by 3 etc... Also addos to 9 when 2 and 7 added together. 9 is the only number where any multiple of 9 will always add up to 9. eg 9X9=81. 8+1=9 9X6=54. 5+4=9. and so on.
This Oct 7 thing has me quietly amused as it is my birthday and I will be 39. 3X13 in other words.
I do have a purple/indigo aura. It has been seen by many and also myself in the mirror. However I refrain frm labeling myself anything that may imply that I am or feel superior to anyone else. It seems the human condition in general has a need to feel better than somone else for whatever reason.Of course we get racism and sexism and every other ism you can think of.
We are all born equal, IN THE EYES OF GOD. In reality George Orwell summed it up beautifully that all animals are equal but some are more equal than others!
And he, like so many of our greatest thinkers in history, slipped into obscurity and died in poverty.
I'd just like to say to all 'indigos' or anyone with 'talent' that it is a 'crime' to have a talent and to not use it to better yourself and humanity.
In the Chakra system indigo, purple is up there representing spirituality. To me this means simply 'doing the right thing' whatever it is at the time. And yes,it can be very hard working out what the right thing is at the time-sometimes. The smallest of actions-such as acknowledging a sad person sitting in the street with a simple 'Hello' makes that person not feel quite so invisible and also gives your own self a huge growth spurt! Or stopping your car at a pedestrian crossing for an old person who is obviously waiting for a break in the traffic-and there is no break untill you make one. Anything at all.
Sponsor a starving child in Africa/India-whatever. trust me, these things when you add them all up create something called Happiness!
Just before I go, the colour purple -to me personally,being my colour and all represents the blue and all that stands for and the red and all that stands for together and makes purple.So you have the wisdom and understanding of being blue and red and coming through all of that to end up purple.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:00 AM   #84
franzBardon
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone, seeing this thread immediately grabbed my attension. I have very little understanding on this subject and I have a question I'd like to ask those of you who believe they are indigo children. Have any of you done research into astrology? Reason being is that I know that those born at a specific time, place, and year ( and near) have in common, specific tendencies & heighten attributes (skills). i wonder might astrology be more an accurate account for the similar gifts you all share? It is my sincerest wish that you understand I'm not questioning your beliefs rather if you've also considered the planetary influence we all share and are subject to.
franzBardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:03 AM   #85
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
Absolutely. But you can learn to unblock.

Suggestion: visit my website www.indigodave.com and from the Main Page click on the link called Two-Minute Vacation. This opens up a two-page series of meditation and awakening exercises I wrote especially for Indigos. These are simple techniques but they can be mind-blowing. As Indigos we have the ability to synchronize the frontal lobes and the limbic system by including amygdalic consciousness in meditation.

Most of us carry baggage. Many of us bear the scars of having never been able to tell people of our experiences because they would not believe us. When you can just relax into what I call your soul-consciousness you realize it doesn't matter. It's those private experiences that give us the tools to find those new ways of relating to others and tweaking reality. Baggage is something that can be set down by life's road as a matter of choice. Only our own attachment prevents us from doing so and simply walking away.
thank you Whitecrow, i'll make sur to check it out.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:29 AM   #86
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, I have an odd question. Kind of personal I guess. I have a guide, male, who hardly ever speaks and when he does it's just of the yes, no, don't do that variety. I've recently found that he is here to protect me. Not only that, but I'm now getting the feeling (via a close friend who does my aura readings and my own card readings) that his protection isn't just to keep me physically protected- that's minor. It's spiritual protection. He blocks me, guys! I'm very high energy, typical indigo really but since I've been on this path again and have been so determined to figure things out (I feel under pressure to do so as I'm sure many of you do right now) he seems to be intentionally hindering me.

For example, I've been exploring past lives lately and decided the other day that since I'm getting adept at "opening the door" that if I changed the door from past to future would I see future events? Everytime I try and reach for the door I instantly fall asleep. When I'm grounded myself, I can feel my energy being blocked all of a sudden. I was flowing fine just weeks ago and nothing has really changed in a negative way. It's like he's telling me "no more, you've gone high enough" in everything I'm doing. Wouldn't this be a violation of my will? Or do you think he's here because it's part of whatever deal I before this incarnation that he would come and prevent me from expanding "too much" right now? If so, wouldn't you think that timing is very important and then wonder why?

I'm about to go sit in a few and see if I can finally get him to dialogue w/me but I'm wondering if any of you have heard of such a thing or have any advice on how to deal with this.

Sorry if this is very confusing. I'm confused myself. I have no objection to any of you who can see having a peek and asking him a few questions if he'll respond. If you see something, please pm me.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:35 AM   #87
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Right, I guess this might someday be explained by the quantum physicists.

About shielding, I understand what you are saying. I also find that if I acknowledge any negative emotions or sensations then whatever is in my space that makes me uncomfortable about it deactivates.

For example, Hubbie and I were at Algonquin Provincial Park and suddenly I felt black energies in the area. I almost told Hubbie that we should go home. I decided to experiment with acknowledgements and I acknowledged what I was sensing. In a few seconds the sun started shining and the whole atmosphere changed and there was no longer any sensation of black energies. I don't know what happened except that it happened.

Quote:
people are drawn to us because they might get the filling that we somehow can help them or we give them the impression that we can ease ans sooth them i guess. For the store if you don't control and shield yourself enough against others feeling and presence it gets really uncomfortable and even suffocating sometimes.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:45 AM   #88
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
Okay, I have an odd question. Kind of personal I guess. I have a guide, male, who hardly ever speaks and when he does it's just of the yes, no, don't do that variety. I've recently found that he is here to protect me. Not only that, but I'm now getting the feeling (via a close friend who does my aura readings and my own card readings) that his protection isn't just to keep me physically protected- that's minor. It's spiritual protection. He blocks me, guys! I'm very high energy, typical indigo really but since I've been on this path again and have been so determined to figure things out (I feel under pressure to do so as I'm sure many of you do right now) he seems to be intentionally hindering me.

For example, I've been exploring past lives lately and decided the other day that since I'm getting adept at "opening the door" that if I changed the door from past to future would I see future events? Everytime I try and reach for the door I instantly fall asleep. When I'm grounded myself, I can feel my energy being blocked all of a sudden. I was flowing fine just weeks ago and nothing has really changed in a negative way. It's like he's telling me "no more, you've gone high enough" in everything I'm doing. Wouldn't this be a violation of my will? Or do you think he's here because it's part of whatever deal I before this incarnation that he would come and prevent me from expanding "too much" right now? If so, wouldn't you think that timing is very important and then wonder why?

I'm about to go sit in a few and see if I can finally get him to dialogue w/me but I'm wondering if any of you have heard of such a thing or have any advice on how to deal with this.

Sorry if this is very confusing. I'm confused myself. I have no objection to any of you who can see having a peek and asking him a few questions if he'll respond. If you see something, please pm me.
Well, from my own experience -- one with Yogananda Paramahanse -- just because a being is disembodied and has a spiritual background does not mean he is perfect and is operating always in your best interests: A disembodied being can have an agenda that might or might not appeal to one. Polite communication leading to mutual understanding is sometimes called for.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:26 AM   #89
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Right, I guess this might someday be explained by the quantum physicists.

About shielding, I understand what you are saying. I also find that if I acknowledge any negative emotions or sensations then whatever is in my space that makes me uncomfortable about it deactivates.

For example, Hubbie and I were at Algonquin Provincial Park and suddenly I felt black energies in the area. I almost told Hubbie that we should go home. I decided to experiment with acknowledgements and I acknowledged what I was sensing. In a few seconds the sun started shining and the whole atmosphere changed and there was no longer any sensation of black energies. I don't know what happened except that it happened.
From what i have experienced, everytime i feel that feelings other than mine are overwhelming my body/conscience, i automatically protect my own feeling and shield myself so mine own and other people feelings don't get mixed up.
Do you happen to live near Ottawa, Gnosis ?
Old 09-12-2008, 04:28 AM   #90
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry about the second in a row post but i'm quite interested in the 'Guide" subject, it's the first time i hear about it and i was wondering if you guys could tell me more about it ^_^
Old 09-12-2008, 04:36 AM   #91
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From what i have experienced, everytime i feel that feelings other than mine are overwhelming my body/conscience, i automatically protect my own feeling and shield myself so mine own and other people feelings don't get mixed up.

Yes, starting from age 12 and continueing basicly to My adulthood some event's in which People around Me have been very physicaly hurt or see emence suffering, Especialy dureing My school year's, I'm not proud to say it but I would "Smirk" off or out right "Laugh"

& Due to that I'v been accuess of being a heartless monster on numerious ocasion's, but after You realy do see so much pain in such a small space of time if I were to express My sorrow's whom can say when it would stop?
(as in I'd appear depressed 100% of the time)
Old 09-12-2008, 04:47 AM   #92
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-22-2008 at 04:06 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:52 AM   #93
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, eXchanger. I was hoping you would read and respond. I think your posts encouraged me to put it out there. Your advice resonates with me very much. and peace be with you.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:22 AM   #94
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone elles here like extremely sensitive to Music? (not lyrics)

Like way more sensitive then You should be to a normal person?

Here is a piece of music I'd like to share with You's and would love to know how it honestly makes You feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waTUv...eature=related

It's alittle embarishing but I feel safe enough to say it here but this music litraly make's Me cry.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:29 AM   #95
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-22-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:01 PM   #96
Mallys
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon View Post
Anyone elles here like extremely sensitive to Music? (not lyrics)

Like way more sensitive then You should be to a normal person?

Here is a piece of music I'd like to share with You's and would love to know how it honestly makes You feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waTUv...eature=related

It's alittle embarishing but I feel safe enough to say it here but this music litraly make's Me cry.
it's a really great music, as expected from a Final fantasy soundtrack, been a fan of the FF since the 7 ^_^. It makes me kinda sad but at the same time at peace i think.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:45 PM   #97
arcora
Banned

I never wondered if I was or wasn't until questioned here.

I was adopted (literally) and the family I was given to was very negative. I never fit in with my 'brother', 'sister', 'mother' or 'father'. I sought independence and solitude often while growing up.

I have always been different.

I was identified as having a genius IQ at the age of 4.

At age 6 I had a series of 3 unfortunate events (to a 6 year old - think getting in trouble). I remember going into my closet and putting 3 shoes into a circle to close the cycle and 'knowing' that it would work (it did).

About age 7 I became a voracious reader and read books on a wide variety of subjects.

At the age of 8 I read my first book about metaphysics and that subject became my focus.

Also at the age of 8 we began standardized testing to determine academic level. To the amazement of my teachers, I consisistently tested at high school graduate level.

I excelled at geometry. In my high school geometry class I never attended except on test days. I never did homework. I received a 93% in the class.

In the 9th grade I was visited by my high school counselor and he told me that I didn't belong there. He arranged for me to attend college.

At 15 I left home for and began living on my own.

In my 20's I began to experience spontaneous OBE's.

At age 23 I went to a Psychic Fair and had a photograph taken of my aura. It was very unusual and appeared in the shape of a large white Phoenix above my head. The man who took the picture said he saw 2 guardian angels who were there to filter out knowledge.

At age 29 I severed all ties with my 'family'. I immediately felt most negative forces in my life become removed. I have never looked back.

Last edited by arcora; 09-12-2008 at 12:52 PM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:39 PM   #98
mortalcoil
Avalon Senior Member

I've been reading a lot of the posts here and am enthralled by the overwhelming response.
As I have stated in an earlier post I am compiling a definitive work on the subject of indigo children. I would like to extend an open invitation to those here to send me a PM with any questions or experiences they have had or even just to chat about the subject, what it means to be, who they are and why they are here.

I am really looking for those who have doubts or question the emotional and spiritual aspects of what it is to be indigo. People with a real story and not a science fiction or fantasy novel.

The main questions I have to ask are

1. How are you viewed in a social setting
2. What feelings do you have in regards to everyday society i.e. standing in line, rules and regulations, authority, public school, government.
3. How do you view the world and your surroundings
4. Do you feel that it is in need of a change (not for obvious reasons like financial, political, environmental but spiritual)
5. How would you change it
6. Have you interacted with other indigos and if so describe that experience
7. What purpose in life do you see yourself fulfilling
8. Describe your ideal world
9. what makes you think you are indigo
10. do you like pie or cake

I welcome any response that is given and will keep them in the strictest confidentiality. You have my word as an indigo.
mortalcoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:25 PM   #99
GodLover
Avalon Senior Member

Please, all read this from wikipedia:

The term Indigo children originates from the 1982 book "Understanding Your Life Through Color," by Nancy Ann Tappe, a self-styled synesthete and psychic, who claimed to possess the ability to perceive people's auras. She wrote that during the mid 1960's she began noticing that many children were being born with "indigo" auras. Today, she estimates that 60% of people age 14 to 25 and 97% of children under ten are "Indigo."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children

So it's just because of the dimensions moving thing that more and more kids are being born with much higher awareness than their parents or grand parents.

Last edited by GodLover; 09-12-2008 at 08:28 PM.
GodLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:47 PM   #100
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I did the intense reading thing too.