Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-29-2009, 09:33 PM   #1
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Thank you Avalon.

I can't thank Avalon enough for the fantastic experience of learning all that I have, and discovering so many of the planets best and brightest.

I don't know where I would be if I hadn't spent the last year here. It's been a real process, and hopefully I'm better for it, and hopefully I've made some small difference in others process by sharing my experiences and musings.

I am truly grateful for the whole time.

Now somebody else can have my seat. It's time to move on. It's important to be with like minded beings so you can resonate together and mutually support. Many here vibrate as I do, and I treasure our having sync'd.

My polarity chasing days are over except for the sweeping up of the crumbs. I can't mix with anyone still embracing polarity as though their lives depended on it. It actually hurts.

If someone wants to draw their line in the sand and dig in their heels in some silly fantasy of an epic final battle between good and evil with them in the starring role, then knock yourselves out, but it's done. It's time to move along and smell the peace.

Pressure is building for us to heal and deal. failure to do so will result in more pressure, and more, until you deal.

Jim Self drew a funny picture something like this. The train is leaving the station. You can take a seat, or you can be chained to the bumper. You're going to be on that train, but how you enjoy the ride is up to you.

Next mod to see this please have an admin hard delete my account with a permaban, or whatever the software will allow.

Bye friends.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:38 PM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thank you Avalon.

Thank you Myplanet2 for all that you are and all that you brought forth.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #3
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myplanet2 View Post
it's time to move along and smell the peace.

Bye friends.
peace 2 you friend! Mp2 you are amazing! Thank you for all you have shared! Best wishes and dreams. Hope to see you in the future peace jt
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #4
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I can't thank Avalon enough for the fantastic experience of learning all that I have, and discovering so many of the planets best and brightest.

I don't know where I would be if I hadn't spent the last year here. It's been a real process, and hopefully I'm better for it, and hopefully I've made some small difference in others process by sharing my experiences and musings.

I am truly grateful for the whole time.

Now somebody else can have my seat. It's time to move on. It's important to be with like minded beings so you can resonate together and mutually support. Many here vibrate as I do, and I treasure our having sync'd.

My polarity chasing days are over except for the sweeping up of the crumbs. I can't mix with anyone still embracing polarity as though their lives depended on it. It actually hurts.

If someone wants to draw their line in the sand and dig in their heels in some silly fantasy of an epic final battle between good and evil with them in the starring role, then knock yourselves out, but it's done. It's time to move along and smell the peace.

Pressure is building for us to heal and deal. failure to do so will result in more pressure, and more, until you deal.

Jim Self drew a funny picture something like this. The train is leaving the station. You can take a seat, or you can be chained to the bumper. You're going to be on that train, but how you enjoy the ride is up to you.

Next mod to see this please have an admin hard delete my account with a permaban, or whatever the software will allow.

Bye friends.
See ya MP2....on some plane....train or anti-grav car.....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:48 PM   #5
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

See you, Myplanet2. Even though you feel a polarity difference here, please remember that your words have given much to many.

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:48 PM   #6
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I would let you know that you have given a great peace of yourself here and have filled light into the space that you carry. Please stop in and beam your love in on us as you see fit. You will be missed in the best of ways. Thank you for sharing and being a participant in the story of the ONE. From my heart to yours!

Peace of Mind through the Heart,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #7
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Thank you Avalon.

Leaving???

And we just became friends> today!

I do ~have that affect on people sometimes

Please reconsider> I take these friendship loses very hard
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:01 PM   #8
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Thanks for the kind words. I've gained much more than I've given, and it's heart warming to hear that others could use my words.

It wasn't you, Giovonni. If anything, it was swanny's ground crew meeting

But really, I love you guys. My progress just demands I move on. Take care.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:05 PM   #9
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Hey MP2 , I'm a gemini and sometimes the other side of me shows up once and a while, the side for here in this country that has given so much for what we have today. Then theres the Avalon side and it's almost like a re-training of your thought process of what you should know, that this is the way it should be by intuition and all of those here who are the consistant reminders of who we really are and what we are very capable of, that I continue to pursue.

I'm sure you were here for a good purpose as your thoughts have been put to good use including myself. Forward Peace and Good Light as it is appreciated.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:09 PM   #10
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Thank you Avalon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Thanks for the kind words. I've gained much more than I've given, and it's heart warming to hear that others could use my words.

It wasn't you, Giovonni. If anything, it was swanny's ground crew meeting

But really, I love you guys. My progress just demands I move on. Take care.
That darn Swanny

I heard He's been> channeling that Wabbit!

Gi
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:25 PM   #11
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Myplanet2,

I will do as you ask when I get home in about 9hrs or so. See you around buddy.

Thanks for everything you have done for this site, your contributions as a researcher and subsequently as a messenger.

I will miss your contribution.

I won't be following you just yet - I figure I still have some more work to do

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:52 PM   #12
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

So many have left before you, seeking new fields of experience.
It could be melodramatic like the ending of the lord of the rings trilogy, or it could be more like a casual "goodbye see you soon" scenario. I choose the latter, but I will miss your posts very much. I guess Its up to someone else to share great wisdom now. Say hello to Frodo.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:52 PM   #13
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Please do consider stopping in sometime to visit! Perhaps there will be many new metaphysical events worth sharing in the future

The Avalon door is ALWAYS OPEN!

Quote:
That darn Swanny

I heard He's been> channeling that Wabbit!

Gi
well people seem to talk to groundhogs around here! Maybe there's a connection... Im telling you man....its a conspiracy!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 09-29-2009 at 10:55 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:25 PM   #14
TPFolder
Avalon Senior Member

many blessings myplanet2. namaste.
TPFolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:30 PM   #15
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Each time a member of our soul family decides to leave it's hard on me.
I'll remember your shining presence in Avalon Myplanet2 .
Thank you for the Light and Love that you brought here day after day.
It's been an honor to meet you here.
As Jester says " The doors of Avalon " remain open for your return or just a visit .
You'll always be welcome here.

Be well my friend.
Have a fantastic journey .
GO and LOVE some more.

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:01 AM   #16
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to see you go. Your latest round of posts has been absolutely brilliant. But, I understand why. Fair winds and following seas to you.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:30 AM   #17
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

MP2 was so refreshing to have you here. I really enjoyed reading your intelligent views on the forum.

Know that you have a friend in Australia.

See you on the other side.

Last edited by Luminari; 09-30-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:26 AM   #18
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings to you friend.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:59 AM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I will miss you MyPlanet2. We sometimes disagreed...but always did so in an agreeable manner. I found your name fascinating. I also found your style of writing fascinating (such as in the opening sentence of post #1: 'I can't thank Avalon enough for the fantastic experience of learning all that I have, and discovering so many of the planets best and brightest.'). I sometimes felt as though I were conversing with an ET! But I do not say that in a derogatory way. Some of my best friends are ET's. I'm thinking we are all ET's...of different types...and from different places.

I was probably one of the good vs evil final-conflict people who you found difficult to deal with...but I am really quite passive and ambiguous. There are much more radical approaches out there. It just seems as though there are several races and dimensions to deal with...and that all is not well in this Solar System. I'm trying to be reasonable and understanding. Really. Constitutional Responsible Freedom should not be a difficult or threatening concept. It's just what presently makes sense to me.

I was puzzled by one thing you said: 'Pressure is building for us to heal and deal. failure to do so will result in more pressure, and more, until you deal.' This almost sounds like a threat. Go along with the New World Order...or else. I sincerely hope that is not the case. I don't work well under pressure.

Where does one go after Avalon? I'm wondering which sites you will be commenting on now.

May the Force Be With You.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-30-2009 at 04:02 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:39 AM   #20
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

You have to do what you do, MP2, and I'm happy for you that you know you need to leave. It seems to me your posts have shown at least as much wisdom and intelligence as anybody else's anywhere on this Forum. You've always given constructively, and I do understand your frustration.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:34 AM   #21
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

You'll be back....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:19 AM   #22
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
You'll be back....

Hey MP2, peek in here one more time before you go...

You wrote this on the "Brewing" thread:

"...I was completely serious when I said this was a game. It's so obvious when looked at from outside. My wife yesterday recounted the story of an experience she had a few months back, where she was driving to the store and 3D flickered and winked out for a couple of seconds intermittently. Her 9th Dimensional Pleiadian guides told her she slipped through the "veil" to another dimension momentarily, and then put things back as they were. I've personally had the "hologram" waver and bend and twist, to where space was not uniform. These types of experience show things not to be as solid and rigid as they pretend to be..."

Well something dawned on me tonight... several times now over the past month while lying down in a dark room with just a sliver of light sliding in I suddenly saw red bushes all around me as if I were lying out in the woods yet I could still see the room and all its furniture.

And another time while starring at a corner in a dark room I could watch the faint sliver of light shining on the wall in my peripheral and see people walking about as if I were peeking through a partially cracked door, like I was watching a movie but the figures were like walking X-rays.

Is this somewhat what you are talking about in your description above? If you have a moment to comment that would be great.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:56 AM   #23
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings to you, MyPlanet2!

We have all learned from your sharing.

"We will walk the Mighty Circle,
Doublecross the Hands of Time,
As nations die and hearts unite,
When we get to the other side,
We'll put on our wings and fly...."

Peace and Good Will!
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:23 AM   #24
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
You'll be back....
It appears that you were right, Burgundia.

Welcome back, Myplanet2.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:28 AM   #25
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNaDeYo View Post
Blessings to you, MyPlanet2!

We have all learned from your sharing.

"We will walk the Mighty Circle,
Doublecross the Hands of Time,