Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-23-2009, 09:17 AM   #451
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Hi Panta Rhei

Quote:
maybe they are a real threat to us and that's why they ran so fast? Just thought again about the video you posted, where the Pleidian tells the man that he would get burnt.
good point..didn't cross my mind
bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:49 PM   #452
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Lightblue yes the tribe of dan quite complex have put a link below.
I am of french aristocracy, grandmother and grandfather romany gypsy basque from pyranees Spain.
Celt, and 4th cousin to the english royalty iligitimately.
quite a mix.

They also link these bloodlines to the merovingians

http://britam.org/dan.html
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 04:21 PM   #453
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Hi Oliver,

One night I was looking at a beautiful star filled sky. As I was looking upward I had a thought of which star system was I from. Immediately the word Lyra came to me. I had not even heard of this star system. I went and googled it a low and behold it made perfect sense.

My wife whom, I am sure have known each other from previous lifetimes, is very musical (both singing and piano). Has a natural ability...plays by ear.

Cheers.

M
hello Mijer..many musical people seem to an empathy with the Lyrians(LYRA) ...I am also musical but seem to have an empathy with the PlEIADIANS
LOL
DOMINIC
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 06:08 PM   #454
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
hello Mijer..many musical people seem to an empathy with the Lyrians(LYRA) ...I am also musical but seem to have an empathy with the PlEIADIANS
LOL
DOMINIC
Music...well, I can`t live without music
Btw. my cat`s name is Lyra. Two years ago she came alone in front of my door. I decided to take her, and when I decided to give her a name, the word Lyra came to my head, as whispering. I didn`t know about Lyrans then.
According to some sources, dolphins are also Lyrans.

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #455
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Music...well, I can`t live without music
Btw. my cat`s name is Lyra. Two years ago she came alone in front of my door. I decided to take her, and when I decided to give her a name, the word Lyra came to my head, as whispering. I didn`t know about Lyrans then.
According to some sources, dolphins are also Lyrans.

Love&Respect
Hi,
What do Lyrians look like? and why is musicality linked to them?
lol
dominic
Old 12-25-2009, 06:28 PM   #456
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Hi,
What do Lyrians look like? and why is musicality linked to them?
lol
dominic
I don`t know how they look like.
I read they are 6th dimensional, extremely benevolent, loving beings, much beauty around them and from them.

Old 12-25-2009, 06:29 PM   #457
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

could animal bodies be "walked in" by ET souls?
bw
Old 12-25-2009, 06:32 PM   #458
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
could animal bodies be "walked in" by ET souls?
bw
The channel that told me I am from Lyra, when I explained the case with my cat, told me that she came to be a kind of guide and to remind me of beauty and love.

About dolphins...Drunvalo Malchizedec claims they are ETs

Last edited by Oliver; 12-25-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:36 PM   #459
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

oliver, your cat is beautiful.

what do you mean by "king of guide" ?

i totally love animals
Old 12-25-2009, 06:40 PM   #460
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
oliver, your cat is beautiful.

what do you mean by "king of guide" ?

i totally love animals
Oh..sorry..it should be "kinD of guide"..my mistake

Btw. this cat on the picture is not my cat Lyra...
Old 12-25-2009, 06:41 PM   #461
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

put her on
Old 12-25-2009, 06:57 PM   #462
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
put her on
Unfortinately, I can`t upload a picture.
Some other time maybe

Greetings
Old 12-25-2009, 07:06 PM   #463
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

hi oliver

Quote:
Unfortinately, I can`t upload a picture.
Some other time maybe

Greetings
thanks for trying!
i can see that there's lots of love between you two..
ok, another time we'll have her photo.

i read that keeping a pet raises your vibrations/frequencies..thet constant flow of caring affection keeps your frequencies high..
the sound of a cat purring is so wonderful..

best wishes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:17 PM   #464
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hi oliver

thanks for trying!
i can see that there's lots of love between you two..
ok, another time we'll have her photo.

i read that keeping a pet raises your vibrations/frequencies..thet constant flow of caring affection keeps your frequencies high..
the sound of a cat purring is so wonderful..

best wishes
Hello blue
how do we raise our frequency,,,consciousness.....? We need to be of a certain frequency to see E.T' s ......and i think more people are going to see a lot more of them , what do you think? Lyrians PlEIADIANS ETC
lol
dominic
Old 12-25-2009, 10:13 PM   #465
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

seems they are running away from us..read that article in telegraph?
with a policemen and tall blonds near a crop circle site?
they noticed they've been spotted and ran like hell..bw
Old 12-25-2009, 10:14 PM   #466
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

ever been near a crop circle site?

what frequency is when a cat is purring? bw
Old 12-25-2009, 10:27 PM   #467
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

20 - 50 h
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:29 PM   #468
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Just two years ago, Dr. Clinton Rubin and his associates made a fantastic discovery. They found that exposure to frequencies between 20-50 Hz (at low dB) creates the robust striations of increased bone density, Clinton Rubin, (1999), Strain mediated augmentation of bone mass and morphology: Is it possible to harness the anabolic potential of mechanical stimuli without necessarily requiring exercise?, Wellcome Trust. In one study chickens were placed on a vibrating plate every day for 20 minutes, and grew stronger bone, National Geographic, January 2001, p. 11. This discovery of anabolic frequencies between 20- 50 Hz (at low dB), is a tremendous breakthrough. Astronauts in space loose bone density in zero gravity, and this method could help them maintain healthy bones. Dr. Rubin's group has begun research trials with humans, designed to test whether this non-invasive method halts osteoporosis and perhaps even renews bone growth in post-metapausal women; J. Zhi, and M. Hadjrargyrou, (1999) The expression of a novel and a known gene, unregulated by disuse is down regulated by anabolic mechanical stimulation, American Society of Bone and Mineral Research. This method is not yet FDA approved, although it is hoped it will be soon. Additionally, Chen et.al (1994) The effects of frequency of mechanical vibration on experimental fracture healing, Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi, in his work with rabbits, found that frequencies of 25 and 50 hertz promote bone strength by 20%, and stimulate both the healing of fractures, and the speed at which the fractures heal.

There is also documentation that low frequencies, at low dB are helpful with regard to pain relief, and the healing of tendons and muscles. Vibrational stimulation between 50-150 Hz has been found to relieve suffering in 82% of persons suffering from acute and chronic pain (Lundeberg, 1983). In 1999, M. Falempin and S.F. In-Albon discovered that mechanical vibration at 120 Hz counteracted atrophy in tendons after hind-limb muscle loading. Biomechanical stimulation which uses mechanical vibration of standardized frequencies from 18 - 35 Hz is used in Russian sports medicine. This technique improves the relaxation of strained muscle structures and increases the stretching ability of capsules and tendons. Lake in 1992, found that biomechanical stimulation prevents a decrease in muscle strength and muscle mass and the oxidative capacity of thigh muscles, following knee immobilization after sports injuries. The use of low frequency therapy also applies to tendon healing. It can increase the mobility of upper ankle joints by 16- 19 %, Klysczt et. al, 1997, Biomechanical stimulation therapy as physical treatment of arthrogenic venous insufficiency, Hautarzt. Exposure to frequencies between 2-100 Hz results in in the reduction of muscle spasms and more pronounced reduction of the spasms occurs the longer the treatment is applied, (D. Ardic, A. Buljina, 2000). After ten days of short periods of biomechanical stimulation, upper mobility of ankle joints improved by 16 and 19 degrees and was accompanied by the healing of venous ulcerations after skin flap transplantation, (Klysch, T. et al., 1997). It is interesting to note that Biomechanical stimulation is also used in public gyms and work-out centers to increase muscle mass. A web search will bring up many manufactures of such equipment.

It has also been found that in- phase chest wall vibration at 100 Hz, is known to decrease dysponea in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease while at rest (Cristiano and Schwartzstein 1997; Nakayama, et al., 1998; Sibuya, 1994).

In Summery: Vibrations between 20-140 Hz are therapeutic for bone growth/fracture healing, pain relief/swelling reduction, wound healing, muscle growth and repair/tendon repair, mobility of joints and the relief of dyspnea.

We think that this research could help explain why cats purr, and here is why:

Fauna Communications has recorded many cats' purrs, at a non-profit facility and the Cincinnati Zoo , including the cheetah, puma, serval, ocelot and the domestic house cat. After analysis of the data, we discovered that cat purrs create frequencies that fall directly in the range that is anabolic for bone growth.

· The dominant and fundamental frequency for three species of cats' purrs is exactly 25 Hz, or 50 Hz the best frequencies for bone growth and fracture healing. All of the cats purrs all fall well within the 20 - 50 Hz anabolic range, and extend up to 140 Hz.. All the cats, except the cheetah have a dominant or strong harmonic at 50 Hz.

· The harmonics of three cat species fall exactly on or within 2 points of 120 Hz which has been found to repair tendons. One species within 3 Hz and one within 7 Hz.

· Eighteen to thirty-five Hz is used in therapeutic biomechanical stimulation for joint mobility. Considering the small size of many of these cats, especially the domestic cats, it is interesting to note that that all of the individual cats, have dominant frequencies within this range. In fact, some of the cats, have 2-3 harmonics in this range.

· The frequencies for therapeutic pain relief are from 50-150 Hz. All of the individual cats have al least 5 sets of strong harmonics in this range.

· Therapeutic frequencies for the generation of muscle strength lie between 2-100 Hz. All of the individual cats have al least 4 sets of strong harmonics in this range.

· Therapy for COPD uses 100 Hz, all of the individual cats have a dominant frequerncy of exactly 100 Hz.

There is another clue found in a study performed by Dr. T. F. Cook, (1973) The relief of dyspnoea in cats by purring, New Zealand Veterinary Journal. A dying cat who could not breath (they were considering euthanasia), was found to breath normally once it began purring. The purring opened up the cat's airway, and improvement was "remarkable and the next day commenced to eat...." Three species of cats have a strong harmonic at exactly 100 Hz, the vibrational frequency found to relieve dyspnea. One species within 2 Hz and one species within 7 Hz of 100 Hz. It could be that the cat's purr decreases the breathlessness by vibratory stimulation.

Is it possible that evolution has provided the felines of this world with a natural healing mechanism for bones and other organs? Researchers at Fauna Communications believe so.

Being able to produce frequencies that have been proven to improve healing time, strength and mobility could explain the purr's natural selection. In the wild when food is plentiful, the felids are relatively sedentary. They will spend a large portion of the day and night lounging in trees or on the ground. Consistent exercise is one of the greatest contributors to bone, (Karlsson et al, 2001), and muscle (Roth et al, 2000; Tracy et al 1999), and tendon and ligament strength (Simoson et al, 1995; Tipton et al 1975). If a cats exercise is sporadic it would be advantageous for them to stimulate bone growth while at rest. As well, following injury, immediate exercise can rebreak one and re-tear healing muscle and tendon (Montgomery, 1989). Inactivity decreases the strength of muscles (Tipton et al, 1975). Therefore, having an internal vibrational therapeutic system to stimulate healing would be advantageous, and would also reduce edema and provide a measure of pain relief during the healing process.

http://www.animalvoice.com/home.htm
Old 12-25-2009, 10:32 PM   #469
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Sunny

why do you men that> what about us humans?

bw
Old 12-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #470
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

HiSunny D

do ignore my previous response (question)
it overlapped with your elaboration..by the way thanks..i'll have a read now..bw
Old 12-26-2009, 09:15 AM   #471
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

where abouts are the pleideans on this map do you think?

www.galactic-server.com/linkmap.html
Old 12-26-2009, 11:16 AM   #472
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Sunny ,LoVE AND lIght to you for all this wonderful information
HAS CONSCIOUSNESS A FREQUENCY?
LOL
DOMINIC
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny D View Post
Just two years ago, Dr. Clinton Rubin and his associates made a fantastic discovery. They found that exposure to frequencies between 20-50 Hz (at low dB) creates the robust striations of increased bone density, Clinton Rubin, (1999), Strain mediated augmentation of bone mass and morphology: Is it possible to harness the anabolic potential of mechanical stimuli without necessarily requiring exercise?, Wellcome Trust. In one study chickens were placed on a vibrating plate every day for 20 minutes, and grew stronger bone, National Geographic, January 2001, p. 11. This discovery of anabolic frequencies between 20- 50 Hz (at low dB), is a tremendous breakthrough. Astronauts in space loose bone density in zero gravity, and this method could help them maintain healthy bones. Dr. Rubin's group has begun research trials with humans, designed to test whether this non-invasive method halts osteoporosis and perhaps even renews bone growth in post-metapausal women; J. Zhi, and M. Hadjrargyrou, (1999) The expression of a novel and a known gene, unregulated by disuse is down regulated by anabolic mechanical stimulation, American Society of Bone and Mineral Research. This method is not yet FDA approved, although it is hoped it will be soon. Additionally, Chen et.al (1994) The effects of frequency of mechanical vibration on experimental fracture healing, Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi, in his work with rabbits, found that frequencies of 25 and 50 hertz promote bone strength by 20%, and stimulate both the healing of fractures, and the speed at which the fractures heal.

There is also documentation that low frequencies, at low dB are helpful with regard to pain relief, and the healing of tendons and muscles. Vibrational stimulation between 50-150 Hz has been found to relieve suffering in 82% of persons suffering from acute and chronic pain (Lundeberg, 1983). In 1999, M. Falempin and S.F. In-Albon discovered that mechanical vibration at 120 Hz counteracted atrophy in tendons after hind-limb muscle loading. Biomechanical stimulation which uses mechanical vibration of standardized frequencies from 18 - 35 Hz is used in Russian sports medicine. This technique improves the relaxation of strained muscle structures and increases the stretching ability of capsules and tendons. Lake in 1992, found that biomechanical stimulation prevents a decrease in muscle strength and muscle mass and the oxidative capacity of thigh muscles, following knee immobilization after sports injuries. The use of low frequency therapy also applies to tendon healing. It can increase the mobility of upper ankle joints by 16- 19 %, Klysczt et. al, 1997, Biomechanical stimulation therapy as physical treatment of arthrogenic venous insufficiency, Hautarzt. Exposure to frequencies between 2-100 Hz results in in the reduction of muscle spasms and more pronounced reduction of the spasms occurs the longer the treatment is applied, (D. Ardic, A. Buljina, 2000). After ten days of short periods of biomechanical stimulation, upper mobility of ankle joints improved by 16 and 19 degrees and was accompanied by the healing of venous ulcerations after skin flap transplantation, (Klysch, T. et al., 1997). It is interesting to note that Biomechanical stimulation is also used in public gyms and work-out centers to increase muscle mass. A web search will bring up many manufactures of such equipment.

It has also been found that in- phase chest wall vibration at 100 Hz, is known to decrease dysponea in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease while at rest (Cristiano and Schwartzstein 1997; Nakayama, et al., 1998; Sibuya, 1994).

In Summery: Vibrations between 20-140 Hz are therapeutic for bone growth/fracture healing, pain relief/swelling reduction, wound healing, muscle growth and repair/tendon repair, mobility of joints and the relief of dyspnea.

We think that this research could help explain why cats purr, and here is why:

Fauna Communications has recorded many cats' purrs, at a non-profit facility and the Cincinnati Zoo , including the cheetah, puma, serval, ocelot and the domestic house cat. After analysis of the data, we discovered that cat purrs create frequencies that fall directly in the range that is anabolic for bone growth.

· The dominant and fundamental frequency for three species of cats' purrs is exactly 25 Hz, or 50 Hz the best frequencies for bone growth and fracture healing. All of the cats purrs all fall well within the 20 - 50 Hz anabolic range, and extend up to 140 Hz.. All the cats, except the cheetah have a dominant or strong harmonic at 50 Hz.

· The harmonics of three cat species fall exactly on or within 2 points of 120 Hz which has been found to repair tendons. One species within 3 Hz and one within 7 Hz.

· Eighteen to thirty-five Hz is used in therapeutic biomechanical stimulation for joint mobility. Considering the small size of many of these cats, especially the domestic cats, it is interesting to note that that all of the individual cats, have dominant frequencies within this range. In fact, some of the cats, have 2-3 harmonics in this range.

· The frequencies for therapeutic pain relief are from 50-150 Hz. All of the individual cats have al least 5 sets of strong harmonics in this range.

· Therapeutic frequencies for the generation of muscle strength lie between 2-100 Hz. All of the individual cats have al least 4 sets of strong harmonics in this range.

· Therapy for COPD uses 100 Hz, all of the individual cats have a dominant frequerncy of exactly 100 Hz.

There is another clue found in a study performed by Dr. T. F. Cook, (1973) The relief of dyspnoea in cats by purring, New Zealand Veterinary Journal. A dying cat who could not breath (they were considering euthanasia), was found to breath normally once it began purring. The purring opened up the cat's airway, and improvement was "remarkable and the next day commenced to eat...." Three species of cats have a strong harmonic at exactly 100 Hz, the vibrational frequency found to relieve dyspnea. One species within 2 Hz and one species within 7 Hz of 100 Hz. It could be that the cat's purr decreases the breathlessness by vibratory stimulation.

Is it possible that evolution has provided the felines of this world with a natural healing mechanism for bones and other organs? Researchers at Fauna Communications believe so.

Being able to produce frequencies that have been proven to improve healing time, strength and mobility could explain the purr's natural selection. In the wild when food is plentiful, the felids are relatively sedentary. They will spend a large portion of the day and night lounging in trees or on the ground. Consistent exercise is one of the greatest contributors to bone, (Karlsson et al, 2001), and muscle (Roth et al, 2000; Tracy et al 1999), and tendon and ligament strength (Simoson et al, 1995; Tipton et al 1975). If a cats exercise is sporadic it would be advantageous for them to stimulate bone growth while at rest. As well, following injury, immediate exercise can rebreak one and re-tear healing muscle and tendon (Montgomery, 1989). Inactivity decreases the strength of muscles (Tipton et al, 1975). Therefore, having an internal vibrational therapeutic system to stimulate healing would be advantageous, and would also reduce edema and provide a measure of pain relief during the healing process.

http://www.animalvoice.com/home.htm
Old 12-26-2009, 11:21 AM   #473
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the article excerpt Sunny D. I have had cats for many years. One day, out of curiosity, I decided to check my bone density. The result was astonishing. When compared to so called young bone ( for bones the highest density is between 25-30 years of age), my bone density was over 135%, and having taken into account my age at that time it was over 137%. I am not saying that it is all thanks to cats, as genetics, nutrition and physical activity also play a role. But....who knows...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:30 AM   #474
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

thanks guys...........!
Old 12-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #475
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote: