Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-19-2009, 07:58 PM   #101
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 27th November...Full Disclosure??

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
http://teledyski.onet.pl/10172,5700404,teledyski.html

On 27 November-release of Lady gaga's new album "Fame Monster"...Above is athe clip from the song called "Bad Romance"..Just listen to the song and watch the video...pretty weird....( First there is a short commercial so be patient..)

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2737

This article examines the occult symbols present in the video and its hidden meaning.

I really like how he breaks down the information. My favorite articles on the site are about Dever airport and the one about Princess Diana, both articles are well worth reading as are the rest too.

Stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:04 AM   #102
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting article Chelmostef...

I wonder if she has a hand in all this and is in collusion with all.Or are the PTW controlling her without her knowledge of what being presented??

Just a thought ...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:28 AM   #103
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Well hello guys.... getting closer!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oTs10OK5Yg

viking
Old 11-23-2009, 05:45 PM   #104
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Would this be regarded as Disclosure in Bulgaria??

I know we need it in US for global acceptance...but hey...its a start!!

Bulgarian Academy Scientists Reported to Be in Touch with Aliens

http://novinite.com/view_news.php?id=110282

viking
Old 11-24-2009, 11:12 AM   #105
viking
Avalon Senior Member

It’s basically like this….humanity is holding up the show on our planet earth, we have visitors who are awaiting behind the veil to show themselves….our role is to transcend our fear….fear fear fear….can you get it out of your system, as a gift to the rest of us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssaV0...layer_embedded

viking
Old 11-24-2009, 01:19 PM   #106
viking
Avalon Senior Member

More on the Bulgarian disclosure!!

quote...
Aliens live on Earth and are in constant communication and interaction with us, Bulgarian scientists told Novinar, quoted by Dnes on November 23 2009.

It was even claimed that some alien species were present during a media statement in which they had answered more than 30 questions put forward by Bulgarian Academy of Science (BAS) personnel.

Luchezar Filipov, deputy head of the Space Exploration department within the BAS, told reporters that "they (the aliens) are here right now, among us". He said that, although there is little awareness of their presence, they are conducting surveillance and research on Earth.

The scientist said that they are not hostile in any way; on the contrary, they are friendly and willing to help us. Unfortunately, due to our lack of evolution and development, we are unable to conduct any coherent form of conversation with this superior life form. "They want to help us, but the problem is that we don't know what to ask of them once a contact is established," Filipov told Dnes daily.

Filipov reckons that it will be impossible to try and track extraterrestrial life with our current radar equipment, or through the usage of radio telescopes. Apparently, the aliens were "categorical" that any future means of contact between us and them would be conducted through mental power and telepathy.

"The aliens are very critical of our immoral behaviour and our destruction of the environment. They say that global warming is attributed mainly to infrastructural engineering. Additionally, they are very skeptical of our use of cosmetics, and artificial insemination because this is 'unnatural,'" Filipov said.

According to Filipov, his team of scientists are currently analysing the answers to their questions from the interactions with the visitors. The scientists aim to have a coherent "strategic plan" pertaining to questions which they will put forward to the extraterrestrials in their next meeting, which is said to be in the spring of 2010, Dnes reported.

http://sofiaecho.com/2009/11/23/8195...s-are-among-us

viking
Old 11-24-2009, 08:00 PM   #107
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Full Disclosure...Soon!

Would be great of aliens did come and say hello
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:55 AM   #108
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Well, it certainly would make headlines for a day. Or two.
For all I know they have to be Galactic Wizzards though, who can fix all our Big Problems in the blink of an eye. Otherwise they will be of no interest to Lord Obama & Co. and they'll be send back to where they came from.
If they're lucky!

THERE WILL BE DISCLOSURE, (AND ONLY THEN) WHEN CONTACT IS IMMINENT

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 11-25-2009 at 04:07 AM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:07 AM   #109
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey this ones for you Swanny...

I know you love the GFL really...and all about Disclosure and all!!

Selamat Jarin! We come again to continue our weekly discussion with you! Around you the struggle between Light and dark plays out. The last dark cabal prevails, but its grip on your world has dwindled considerably and what are now mere finger-holds are slipping fast. Meanwhile, your society continues to wrestle with the disease, chaos, and out-and-out chicanery the dark has unleashed. The necessity for the much-needed distribution of your global abundance weighs heavily upon our Earth allies and their determination to get their massive agenda rolling keeps getting stronger by the day. The moment of their success approaches rapidly and all is in readiness. We monitor everything and do as much for them as Heaven will allow. To help their efforts we have brought forward our program for full 'UFO' disclosure. A project that spans nearly this entire decade is close to a series of major breakthroughs. Many key governments on your planet have clubbed together to bring this unveiling to fruition as UFO disclosure can easily become the straw that breaks the dark camel's back.

Your suffering reaches a point where Heaven hints that a direct approach is required, as your transformation cannot continue to be delayed by the dark. Lord Surea has issued a solemn decree to Heaven's local Administration that the divinely right moment has arrived to bring down the dark and its many arrogant minions. This decree opens up many possibilities for us as we probe your world for a way to initiate disclosure. At this time we are leaning toward a special conference where a formal joint announcement can be made. Yet to be decided are time and place. We are also working with our Earth allies to end the power of the USA Corporation and to set up an interim regime. These tasks demonstrate how committed we are to changing your world for the better by (for starters) transforming your planet's most powerful government back into a de jure republic. As we have mentioned before, our complex involvement in your affairs is unique in the annals of our nearly countless first contact missions. Our intention is to ensure that this contact moves smoothly from 'unique' to something much more normal.

This push forms the cornerstone of our mission. As you know, you are moving from a limited to a fully conscious Being. Many in some of your governments want this sacred operation stopped by whatever means necessary, or at least delayed. This motivation lays behind the many unconscionable acts that have sickened parts of your population, and it fuels further plans to unleash deadly pandemics upon you. The panic among the dark ones that this attests to is only just beginning to surface. Schemes to steal your abundance are also ongoing, and this constitutes the least of their outrages. They have plans to stage false UFO invasions [Editors note: check out Indian in the machine's Project Bluebeam webpage http://www.indianinthemachine.com/projectbluebeam.html], rev up the intensity of their illegal wars, and instigate an even more disastrous economic calamity. We keep tabs on this perfidy and observe that the global elements of this military-corporate-media complex are using every last trick in their very black book! These plots involve huge amounts of dark government programs. Naturally, we keep our Earth allies fully informed about what the cabal is up to.

In short, a vast, powerful establishment is working feverishly to prevent our coming and to keep our presence from the public. Normally this very hostile treatment of us would lead us to conclude that you are not yet ready for contact; we would then watch from afar to see if you could actually survive. In your case, this is not an option as first contact has been divinely decreed. We have even involved to a much greater extent than is usual the many Agarthans (Inner Earthers) who have long embedded themselves in your many global societies. This puts some of them in danger, and others right in the path of these panicked dark cabalists. We have jeopardized their cover in the interests of making your governments aware that a great deal of energy is being expended by us to let the dark ones know the degree of determination being brought to bear to carry out the divine plan for Earth. This led to some deaths among the Terran associates of the undercover personnel, but despite these troubles we will not falter!

We are working closely with individuals who have access to many of the key resources of these dark ones; it is our intention to bring into focus the remaining dark plots. We are using this information to set up a formula for a successful disclosure conference. As you can imagine, this operation is highly secret, but it is important to let you know that we are pursuing this option diligently. A number of key leaders are doing what is necessary to prepare you for this coming event. The time left is getting short, and so we have given top priority status to a number of projects along the lines stated above, backed by contingency plans for all other possible eventualities. Thus you are in the final moments of your present reality. We are going to see this through, and transform your world sufficiently to allow first contact to be readily plausible. This moment verily draws near!

As we look at your world we see a powerful cabal that is losing its control and ultimately unable to counter the deep inroads made by the Earth allies. We also see a group that is devilishly cunning but which just does not know how to sensibly let go. Your world is falling into a great abyss which our arrival in part prevents. Further, our Earth allies now comprehend the grand implications of what is happening to you: This transformation transcends by far any past massive upheaval in your history, such as the sudden overthrow of an empire; this time you will see fantastic new technologies appear, accompanied by the fully formed scientific explanations and spiritual concepts to go with them. Then you will move beyond even these. You are entering a new reality that is to stretch well into your future. This time is thus unique, and constitutes a portal to something utterly compelling: a new level of global consciousness!

We recognize this and see the unfolding events as a process which is pushing you toward your meeting with us and onwards to your divine destiny. First contact is an intrinsic part of all this and comes none too soon. Your pace is quickening. Heaven's plans are revealing the ways in which this is to become known to you, and the whole disclosure process is moving in tandem with this. Your society needs to see clearly that it is not alone and that what is to happen is not threatening. Far from it! Your innocence, or more properly your ignorance, about who we are is to be resolved in a very profound way. We welcome this imminence. Each day we prepare our crews to brief a number of major friendly governments and we feel these meetings are getting quite close to full UFO disclosure.

We are describing to you the means which, in one way or another, are to bring you relief from many mounting calamities. Your reality is already within the early stages of transformation and this reality shift is starting to accelerate. Our ships and crews are trained and ready to carry out the vital "go" order from Heaven. We wait and we act in accordance with what we have been told. Mother Earth is also ready to transform. Indeed, the entire solar system is beginning to change in consonance with the divine plan. All this is tied to your move into full consciousness. You are approaching the zero minute for this to manifest. Meanwhile, we monitor everything and are in joy over the things you are about to experience and the celebration that is nigh!

Today, we discussed the many things we are doing to bring all this to its divine conclusion. You are close to your transformation into full consciousness. Our role is to be announcer and mentor for this operation. We welcome this and joyfully anticipate our meeting and the celebration once your full consciousness is achieved. Know, dear Ones, in your Heart of Hearts that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It!

http://www.paoweb.com/sn112409.htm

viking
Old 11-25-2009, 10:23 AM   #110
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hey this ones for you Swanny...

I know you love the GFL really...and all about Disclosure and all!!
Love the idea of disclosure, but won't believe in the GFL until they get themselves on tele and even then I would have my doubts. Anyway their doorman doesn't like me so couldn't go on their ship even if I wanted to
Old 11-25-2009, 10:34 AM   #111
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey...there won't be just the one doorman...there will many...

You can jump aboard my ship anytime...

ps... my ships bigger than his!!

viking
Old 11-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #112
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2737

This article examines the occult symbols present in the video and its hidden meaning.

I really like how he breaks down the information. My favorite articles on the site are about Dever airport and the one about Princess Diana, both articles are well worth reading as are the rest too.

Stef

This is a bit off topic, but I couldn't resist jumping in with a "disclosure" of my own. I'm inspired by Jake Simpsom's words when he warned young people about a dark, VERY dark side of Hollywood.

In 1979 I edited and published the first "goth" magazine called "Night Voices." Only my small staff and a handful of readers knew that the "voices" were demonic and the the magazine was chock full of hidden, very cryptic symbols and spells. When I was very young, in the early 70s I saw a photo of Alister Crowley and challenged him to rise from his grave so I could show him what darkness really is like (he knew, but I still wanted to load the dueling pistols and go a step further).

There's one peice of music that helped the rag over the top and is the most frightening thing you will ever hear. It's Diamada Galas singing "The Litanies of Satan" (from the French poem by Bouldaire). The music is a work of art and my interview with Diamanda went well. She's a good person.

I was the fly in the soup and in the end, three people died, the last one I predicted, but couldn't do a thing about it (Rozz of the band Christian Death (heroin overdose)).

The other two were my best friend (bullet to the heart) and my lover, Tammy (kidnapped, tortuered and murdered - decapitation). The latter I never got over completely. Gaga, try those shoes on for size.

I ended up homeless and strung out. The vamp folks took me in as I was an easy blood donor. The burning bed thing happened - one of the kids that hung out at the house in North Hollywood tried to kill his mother that way. It happened a couple blocks away and I hear that one of the LAPD detectives who arrested him had trouble going inside as "something very strange" that he couldn't see was in there.

After the magazine folded, Illuminati hyjacked my identity and yours truly, "Paul Perner" became a blood diamonds smuggler and the Night Voices address became the drop off point. I got a visit from the FBI who opened a file on me and took copies of some of the issues with my home-made, Thelemic mind control in them. Here's my most private web site:

www.home.earthlink.net/~night-voices

I can't get myself to finish buildng it. http://home.earthlink.net/~night-voices/

The ETs saved my life and the Wicca community gave me healing and support.

http://home.earthlink.net/~paul_perner/

Love to You All,

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 10:24 AM   #113
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Soooooooooon.....we want now!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A47DsZdR9rM

viking
Old 11-28-2009, 05:07 AM   #114
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow its Nov 28...

anybody seen NOV 28 before???
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:11 AM   #115
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Well I suppose Bill Ryan and David Wilcox must of got the info from somewhere...

It must have been from a reasonably reputable source with the statements they both made...otherwise why make such BOLD statements??!! who knows!!

I wonder if they will shed some light on this...

viking
Old 11-28-2009, 10:14 AM   #116
Swanny
I dont need a label !

They will just claim a timeline change.
Makes them look pretty stupid now
Old 11-28-2009, 10:18 AM   #117
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Well I'm not so sure they can't keep using that as an excuse!!! KOP OUT...

I do think they should give us some sort of explanation though...perhaps not so much Bill as his info came from David...

Mr Wilcox..... please??

viking
Old 11-28-2009, 10:36 AM   #118
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Perhaps it was all a big load of wishfull thinking.
Bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:02 PM   #119
viking
Avalon Senior Member

From Bill ... It would also be nice to hear from David!!

quote as per Camelot site...
Many people have asked us for our current view of the information provided to David Wilcock and ourselves in June by Dr Pete Peterson that "time had been booked with the networks" for an announcement about Disclosure by Obama tomorrow - 27 November.

We're not holding our breath: there's no immediate sign of this, and we doubt that this will happen. Dr Peterson himself stated as an immediate caveat that it was just a plan, and that plans often change. Our recent marathon audio interview with Clay and Shawn Pickering (alongside the most interesting July Barcelona panel discussion on Disclosure, which Camelot hosted) offers insight into the many problems of the subject. And as a note of interest, we were told recently by an insider source that a speech had been written for Bill Clinton - in his first term - as a Disclosure announcement. But of course, that never saw the light of day. We don't know why it was canceled.

Recent events, however, suggest a steady build-up to an announcement of something, sometime. Two weeks ago the Vatican held a conference on extraterrestrial life (we enjoyed the 'ET phone Rome' headline). NASA has now stated that there's water on the moon. And there have been more interviews by Larry King on UFOs this year then ever before. Like everyone else, we're watching and waiting for the announcement to be made: whether it's this year, next year, or in 2012, it has to come sometime. The world's as ready as it ever will be.
--Bill

viking
Old 11-28-2009, 01:35 PM   #120
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

As I recall, Wilcock did not target a specidic date other than to say before the end of the year. He does know the date, however he would not say due to the potential for change and to avoid the very criticisms that are now coming out.

Interesting to note: my gut is telling me there is something important about the security breach at the private White House on Nov 25th. I'm not exactly sure how it all fits together, however I feel something is there to inform us. There are no coincidences. Perhaps it was determined or known due to the overwhelming alternative media attention (even leaking into middle-of-the-road internet media sources) that the Nov 27th date presented a major safety hazard (if you catch my drift) to the president. The security breach offers an opportunity to inform the public (if you read between the lines) that the president may not have the necessary protection he needs to do the live disclosure... and so the the conference is canceled without much press or attention.

So now we have a 2 hour slot of time whittled down to a 30 min slot next Tuesday. Something very fishy about that. Apparently, an hour and 30 minutes worth of material has now been dropped. The information I do not have is: 1) when the Nov 27th date was canceled and 2) when the Dec 1st date at Westpoint was scheduled. It could be that they were both on the books for a good while.

Anyway. I trust that disclosure will happen when enough security is in place to do so. I also trust that this will be soon, but it takes faith and assertion by us to help bring it into reality. If you are able, please avoid the negativity and focus on the possibilities.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:57 PM   #121
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
So now we have a 2 hour slot of time whittled down to a 30 min slot next Tuesday. Something very fishy about that. Apparently, an hour and 30 minutes worth of material has now been dropped. The information I do not have is: 1) when the Nov 27th date was canceled and 2) when the Dec 1st date at Westpoint was scheduled. It could be that they were both on the books for a good while.

Anyway. I trust that disclosure will happen when enough security is in place to do so. I also trust that this will be soon, but it takes faith and assertion by us to help bring it into reality. If you are able, please avoid the negativity and focus on the possibilities.
Hi Jonathan

That's very interesting ... thanks for your feedback...

Where did you get this info from?

viking
Old 11-28-2009, 04:07 PM   #122
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hi Jonathan

That's very interesting ... thanks for your feedback...

Where did you get this info from?

viking
Heya Viking...

Which information specifically? The intuitive stuff is my own. Everything else is directly sourced from various mainstream media outlets (basic search).

Security breach info is here: http://videos.mediaite.com/video/CNN...rity-Breach-At
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #123
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
Heya Viking...

Which information specifically? The intuitive stuff is my own. Everything else is directly sourced from various mainstream media outlets (basic search).

Security breach info is here: http://videos.mediaite.com/video/CNN...rity-Breach-At
Yes I knew about the security lapse at the White House...etc etc... yes you are right same day...breach of security!! coincidence??!! very weird!

I meant about this statement "So now we have a 2 hour slot of time whittled down to a 30 min slot next Tuesday. Something very fishy about that. Apparently, an hour and 30 minutes worth of material has now been dropped."

Are you saying this was your intuition?? Or did you source the info??

viking
Old 11-29-2009, 02:10 AM   #124
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

New & definite Disclosure Date: February 30, 2010.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:10 AM   #125
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
New & definite Disclosure Date: February 30, 2010.
there is no feb 30 date for 2010, only feb 28 is the last day for that month in 2010..lmao
warriorsoul is offline   Reply With Quote