Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2008, 10:00 AM   #11
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!
Default Re: -do humans exist for the purpose of enabling water molecules to communicate? -

So many thought prokoking snippets...

I am shocked nobody is commenting on these thoughts. hmmm.

I understand why you chose Avalon over a nuclear site... you intrinsically and intuitively KNOW that there is a beautiful bridge between the most complex science and spirituality; between the micro and the macro; the newest science and the most arcane esoteric gnosis... Within and without.
Many theoretical quantum physicists are too bridging this gap.

The collection of these posts reminded me of something I read in a book by the quantum logician, Gary Zukav, many moons ago.

In China, the word for "physics" is "WU LI" (pronounced woo lee)...
More specifically, Wu Li means "Patterns of organic energy."

However, the character based Chinese language is difficult to translate into English. Good translations require a gifted linguist and a poet.

Depending on the audible inflection of just the spoken word "Wu" can produce over eighty meanings. When combined with "Li," we come across a fascinating description of man's current grasp of traditional physics.

Besides "Patterns of organic energy" Wu Li can mean:

"My way"

"Nonsense"

"I clutch my ideas"

"Enlightenment" or "my heart/ my mind"

This is a reminder that in physics (as in all aspects of life within and without of linear space/time) the observer defines (and directly affects) the observed.

We are observers from a perspective of a mere 4 dimensions (1 of time and 3 of space)...

From our current dimension, attempting to grasp an infinite hyper dimensional model of creation is like a 2 dimensional circle trying to grasp the concept of a sphere.

It can be done, yet the most successful attempts occur when one leaves behind the accepted dogmatic zeitgeists of current paradigms that are sorely lacking in a model of unified equilibrium. What we once thought as a UNIverse is now known to be a MULTIverse. It is no mistake that modern quantum hyperdimensional physics is only begining to catch up to the esoteric wisdom of the ancients; including (but not limited to) the traditions of the Vedic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic, Rosicrucian, Taoist, buddhist et al.

On one level, YES, humans exist for the purpose of enabling water molecules to communicate... yet, underlying the water molecules we find observable components of energy, light and vibration; like the atomic: (electrons, photons, protons) and the subatomic (gravitons, bosons, gluons, quarks, etc). We can physically OBSERVE the larger atomic components as dualistic betwixt particles and waves depending on the observer: ultimately proving that there exists other dimensions. Beyond the observable realm we find the hypothetical realm where hypothetical particles called tachyons move faster than the speed of light.

Tachyonic fields indeed arise in many versions of string theory. In general, string theory states that what we see as "particles"—electrons, photons, gravitons and so forth—are actually different vibrational states of the same underlying string. The mass of the particle can be deduced from the vibrations which the string exhibits; roughly speaking, the mass depends upon the "note" which the string sounds. We find that vibration is the foundation of matter, light, sound, thought, everything: like the song says; I am a frequency... can you hear me?

We can further move within inner space into infinity... as we move into the realm of time space. This wonderful creation in which we live is a vibrational hologram that behaves simultaneously as an expansive and recursive fractal... into infinity.

So, at the end of the day... what is our goal? Is not everything unified? Are we not all one? In my opinion, the ancients discovered more from "looking within" their right brained intuitive mind (and hearts) than our current scientists will ever collectively comprehend from a narrow, linear perspective if offered exclusively by our left brain's analysis of this illusory reality.

Our combined sciences have merely began to scratch the surface of the surfaces surface.

It is a beautiful irony... and the fact that we humans have the privilege of being able to even ponder these thoughts is a great gift within itself.
We are alive... we are here. We love and we are loved. We ARE love. There is symmetry all around us... A symmetry that is beyond magnificently complex as it certainly appears to be intelligently designed by an infinite source. We are reflections of that source.

At the end of the day...and the more that I learn... the more I know that I don't know, IDUNNO. This is the magic of this life; of this adventure.

But isn't the search great!? Let's all keep it up!

One love
-James
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote