Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-10-2008, 04:23 AM   #26
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can any of you work this one out.

I also battled with getting my head around this concept at first, but it was just the conditioning, slowly as you start to rewire your brain the acceptance allows an opening, which then brings you back to that moment of connectedness.

It is only a matter of time .

Peace and Blessings
Linkes
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:43 AM   #27
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus35 View Post
First of all, there is no such thing as an empty space. It is just not possible.
You may remember the experiment conducted by the german physicist Otto Von Gerrick, who tried to create an empty space, within the magdeberg hemispheres. When they thought they had succeeded they tried using 16 horses, 8 on each side of the half spheres, to pull them apart but could not.
They then concluded that even if you can create a space close to empty. it will have to be completely sealed off, super strong, and nothing will be able to exist in such a space.
When we have discovered and accepted our divinity, and as such end our cycle of reincarnating on the earth plane, we enter into a state of unlimited potential and full consciousness. We will then decide what we want to do next, where we want to go or exist or what next we want to create. We can even chose to return to the earth plane to assist those who are still in the learning process and are in need of guidance and consolation. The choice is always ours, has always been and always will be.
For the benefit of those who are still in doubt about choice..Please understand, that before you entered into this phase of earthly existence, you chose your parents, your name, the village, town, city and country you were to be born into. you chose your education, the car you will drive, in otherwords you chose every thing down to the most minutest detail of yor sojourn here, even the time and manner by which you will leave this earth plane. One reason is so that you will not be able to blame anyone for your present station or evoloutionary unfoldment...although many of us still do..
We fall victim to years and years of human conditioning and indoctrination and we totally forget who we are and why we are here.

That is why I think it was shakespeare who said, that All knowledge is reminisscent..

So, its like a never ending journey and if we get tired of it we go back to source(?) Thats cool, but do we choose or not choose to incarnate/experience? If we go back to source to we become part of the overall divine intelligence? I know alot of people wouldnt want to give up thier individuality (go back to source) because they are so convinced that is who they are.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:50 AM   #28
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkes View Post
I also battled with getting my head around this concept at first, but it was just the conditioning, slowly as you start to rewire your brain the acceptance allows an opening, which then brings you back to that moment of connectedness.

It is only a matter of time .

Peace and Blessings
Linkes
yep, I'm working on it. takes some 30 seconds and some 30 years. I'm pushing the 30 year mark. From time to time I get flashes of infinite understanding but they are instantly over. Somebody told me that was because before my mind could comnpletely grasp the infinite it had changed. It was like something clicked, like a door open but just as it was all dawning on me the door slammed shut, the information pulled away. Is that the "aha" moment? Whatever it was it was really cool and I enjoyed it better than anything.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:07 AM   #29
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Ahhhhh....

Behold the Avalon I adore.

Sharing light. This is what it is all about. This will bring us to understanding.

Profoundly simple (It just IS) and confounding at the same time (but why?).

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:12 AM   #30
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

The words, ideas, theories that I come to when thinking about this topic, thwart it at the same time.
If at once I think I know, I am limited by that knowledge. And that knowledge limits the vastness of it.
For now, there is contentment in uncertainty, and also a vibration that is beyond any knowledge that the past or possible future, offers.
I will make it small by trying to describe it, these words are so limiting. But the energy is profound when awareness shifts there & is being there.

Tuza, you were taught that God has no beginning & no end..energy is the same.
Moves into form, through form & out of form..

When I am the awareness of this, without the desire to know it or prove it, there is now and now is always enough.

Pure~
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:57 AM   #31
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
yep, I'm working on it. takes some 30 seconds and some 30 years. I'm pushing the 30 year mark. From time to time I get flashes of infinite understanding but they are instantly over. Somebody told me that was because before my mind could completely grasp the infinite it had changed. It was like something clicked, like a door open but just as it was all dawning on me the door slammed shut, the information pulled away. Is that the "aha" moment? Whatever it was it was really cool and I enjoyed it better than anything.
Some even Longer then 35 years... But then again, no regrets <it was a fun childish time, without responsibility. >|
I initiated a book party once, where friends could either write their own story and read it, or read part of their favorite book...
The only ones writing a new piece (Creativity) were my shaman at that time and me. He noted later, ain't it wonderful, that we even can do that if nesesary.. God knows what we can do more, if requested, and thus pointed to a possibility that is explorable.. Also that we were getting used to being behind the third eye, and starting to explore our path in that infinity creative territory.

I "played" the person my friends had known for so long, and read from piece of paper, I played I didn't recognize as being written to me., (1st rule of people playing an act: Never disappoint an audience.)
I had given this piece of paper to my partner before the party, with the message that that would be the last piece read that evening, and I would play like I didn't know who wrote it, and for certainly not acknowledge that it was written by me!!!.

Written by what I call my alter (IQ 10,000) ego (The Flashes you talk about.), explaining in a short story that this party was given as a bright thought to the person they knew, and specialy to give them the message on the paper:
That we were all gods.. And were going to exist forever. Plus that we better get used to the thought and start behaving like it.

I guess they went all home with something to think about.. If only whether I had now at last lost all my marbles
Most dropped me like a hot potato, when I choose to live my life my way in stead of the "accepted" and "paved" way, by dropping my old existence (The Lie I had lived for so long and worn like a body suit!) like a butterfly leaves behind its cocoon.

TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:42 AM   #32
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Huey11,
One can never loose their individuality, nor will you ever get tired of your existence, no matter how hard you try or wherever you may be in creation/existence. Depending on your state of being, you may not recognise yourself as a mary or a john etc. but you will always be in an individual state of being or beingness. I do not want to bore you with examples, but here's something to ponder..
One night I had one of my OBE's, and as I left my body and my room, I
found myself in a crowd of people boarding a bus, I ask someone where the bus was going, I got a response that we will soon be in Austin?. When the bus stopped around the next turn, I got out, as if being led to do so by some instinct. I looked across this old country road and saw two houses on a hill, I was instinctly drawn to the one that seemed old and wooden. I went to the kitchen area, and saw a little girl about 4 years of age, she looked towards me and said, "you forgot mummy". Since she did not address me as dady, and I did not know who she is or who I was in relation to her, I did not respond, but I suspected I (one of my other selves) was supposed to be there earlier and did not show up.
I went to what appeared as the living area, and as I got there I saw a young woman at about 26-28 years of age, and as she approached me, I said I am sorry I just got here but I had to catch the bus, to which she replied, "that's okay, I decided not to go to work today" and just before she reached me I was pulled back into my body.
This is typical of all of my OBE's I always seem to be just in the right place at the right time in order to fill in..The reason I say this is because I am unable to create an OBE, no matter how I have tried, however I always know when I am about to have one involuntary, and all I have to do is relax and at turn completely out or my body. The problem I always have is deciding how to respond to questions asked by those who can actually see me, because I am
not always visible to every one.
In essence you can never be bored, because there is and always be at your disposal myriads of galaxies to explore, to experience, to create within and yes.. to love. If you ever experience love in the astral realm "holy moly" you will realise you can never, never, ever be bored with existence....
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:21 AM   #33
orb
Avalon Senior Member

One thing that I did not realize, is that unlike Aleister who had his book dictated to him by Thelma, Blavatsky is claimed to have her books dictated by the Matrya, as in the same Matrya who is communicating through Benjamin Creme, and Share International. The claim Blavatsky was the first person who was successful in publishing books without being censored and blocked by the church.

Quote:
Originally Posted by She-Ra View Post
as did Blavatsky (as did Hitler and many others). .
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:15 PM   #34
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus35 View Post
Hey Huey11,
One can never loose their individuality, nor will you ever get tired of your existence, no matter how hard you try or wherever you may be in creation/existence. Depending on your state of being, you may not recognise yourself as a mary or a john etc. but you will always be in an individual state of being or beingness. I do not want to bore you with examples, but here's something to ponder..
One night I had one of my OBE's, and as I left my body and my room, I
found myself in a crowd of people boarding a bus, I ask someone where the bus was going, I got a response that we will soon be in Austin?. When the bus stopped around the next turn, I got out, as if being led to do so by some instinct. I looked across this old country road and saw two houses on a hill, I was instinctly drawn to the one that seemed old and wooden. I went to the kitchen area, and saw a little girl about 4 years of age, she looked towards me and said, "you forgot mummy". Since she did not address me as dady, and I did not know who she is or who I was in relation to her, I did not respond, but I suspected I (one of my other selves) was supposed to be there earlier and did not show up.
I went to what appeared as the living area, and as I got there I saw a young woman at about 26-28 years of age, and as she approached me, I said I am sorry I just got here but I had to catch the bus, to which she replied, "that's okay, I decided not to go to work today" and just before she reached me I was pulled back into my body.
This is typical of all of my OBE's I always seem to be just in the right place at the right time in order to fill in..The reason I say this is because I am unable to create an OBE, no matter how I have tried, however I always know when I am about to have one involuntary, and all I have to do is relax and at turn completely out or my body. The problem I always have is deciding how to respond to questions asked by those who can actually see me, because I am
not always visible to every one.
In essence you can never be bored, because there is and always be at your disposal myriads of galaxies to explore, to experience, to create within and yes.. to love. If you ever experience love in the astral realm "holy moly" you will realise you can never, never, ever be bored with existence....
Beautiful. I always thought it would get "boring" being perfect. No adventure, no fun. I imagined the source as being this boring perfection and us being aspects of "it", "god", whatever you want to call it (weywtci), and our existence was to allow it/god/weywtci to experience. I use the word boring but dont take it in a negative way, it's just a word.

You talk about multiple incarnations existing at once. I read somewhere the thought that when you look out at a star, you may be there, looking back.

All this is fertile thought that helps me grow. People like Alan Watts, Echart Tolle, Mary Sparrowdancer and Terrence McKenna to name a few, have helped me awaken to this new reality.

Thanks for the response. Peace.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #35
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Tuza great question !

Its such a tough one for anyone else to answer because each person has their own set of beliefs (even a dis-belief is a belief) so I have always felt that "our" current world and all its possibilities, probablities and mirrors of itself has been created by a set of bigger creators, who themselves may be asking the exact same question in the big avalon in the sky :-)

Our world/s was forced into existance because of potential energy, an energy that got so great that it desired itself into form. I am also very attracted to the notion that sound or sound energy has had more of an influence than anyone expects. I think most people think that it was a by-product of a great explosion into life but I think its deeper than that and thats why I think we have notions like the big bang or from your own background (and mine) as catholic we have references to "in the begining was the word, and the word [U]became[U] god." Or in eastern religions that sound or chanting is a way to reach god.

I agree with previous posters that nothing could or cannot exist, that because we do not recognise something does not mean it doesn't exist. Scientists used to believe that the universe was basically filled with empty space now they know more they will say that every part of it is filled with dense dark matter or whatever else it will be called in the future, much like 100's of years ago we did not understand that we were sourrounded by air or invisible microbes etc.....

All the best of your journey -- this is the secret of life, to seek and create more and more on your path.

gg
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:04 PM   #36
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

INFINITY

It's always been a mind blower!

My favorite is INFINITE LOVE!

I just keep trying!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:10 PM   #37
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
:-)

NO MORE FEAR.... LET IT GO... 'They' made you FEAR... Because they have had this revelation LOOOOOONG ago.. and then kept this hidden for everyone else by locking everyones mind up in a box... And inside that box every wall reflects back the words.. FEAR this... To make sure you don't go to close...

"Nothing can Happen to you that wouldn't happen anyway".. AND THEN YOU CAN START LIVING, LEARNING, Playing. Do whatever you want..

But please, please, do it responsible.. You have no more rights then anyone else.....

And really, what is the use of "physical" fights, or war for "population' control? If you know about that "BIGGER" picture? ;-)
Acceptance and trying to "UNDERSTAND" becomes at once much more sensible...

It is that easy people....

TranceAm... well said as those are distractions in order to take one off track. Each their own voice, song, music, an individual vibration of creation emanating from the Whole song. And one day out of the blue self-awareness pops up in thoughts and a whole new world never realized begins.

Harmonics; mathematical vibrations that line up synchronicty's within ones experience as they become more aware of such, where the head goes the body goes. Hold someone down from becoming self-aware and you can tether them into a box of parameters they must live by, but at their expense and the "they's" chagrin, but how long can that last before the innateness of Divine Intelligence begins the subtle pinging within each of us.

Who started the first thought out of darkness that brought the light to life...good question and wouldn't have a clue?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:25 PM   #38
Suriel

Wink Re: Can any of you work this one out.

Your Soul is a thought of stillness reflecting all that is. Your soul journey
has infinite experiences in infinite multi-dimensional realities of our Universe.
What remains on the other side? Home.

Galactic White light of pure love energy harnessed in a swirling golden light
that forms a cloud like a galactic hurricane until it reaches point zero. Then this process starts all over again.
There are many galaxies and many universes with universes. All manifested from pure energy all still through all infinite time.

Your free will as a creator can experience life in the physical matrix of creation.
Explore yourself in many interactions. Although, you are a part of the creator,
you eventually get closer to divinity in each spiritual evolution reaching more levels of understanding and re-discovery.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:26 PM   #39
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

The beginning of the thought-form manifestations cannot be understood by the conscious mind. We will always be craving the nectar of LOVE regardless of Reality. Even our higherselves are Realizing.

If you leave body Consciousness, you may have a better understanding.

333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:13 PM   #40
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent, "SURIEL", Excellent,
You are truly masterful in your expressions. I do not think anyone could have said that better..
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:37 PM   #41
symbolon
Avalon Senior Member

I tend to adhere to this school of thought.

In the beginning, space moved. And so, two forces were demonstrated and thus in evidence. The force which caused space to move, and the force which hitherto caused it not to move. And so, the manifested universe was thought into being. This cosmology is as good as any other.
symbolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:48 PM   #42
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suriel View Post
Although, you are a part of the creator,
you eventually get closer to divinity in each spiritual evolution reaching more levels of understanding and re-discovery.
I've heard this thought before. at first I just accepted it but the more I thought about it the more I questioned it.

If we are getting closer to "divinity", that implies we eventually are united with it or at least come face to face with it. In my limited mind, I think of reaching perfection, although a beautiful experience I'm sure, not somewhere that it would serve a purpose to stay. It would make more sense for it to be a returning point which to experience and then turn away to create more experiences.

I've posted the "but then what?" question before and get insightful answers. Seems that others have already dealt with this question.

Not knocking anyones thoughts/beliefs, in the end it doesnt matter what the answer is. Like the subject of this thread, once you find the answer(end), you will be faced with the question(beginning) again.

It's a never ending cycle but not a cycle where the same movie is played in an endless loop. More likely a cycle where each time there are new experiences, greater beauty, wonder and different challenges.

Hang on for the ride!!
Old 11-12-2008, 05:17 PM   #43
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezam View Post
Stop thinking of the concept of TIME. TIME is a human thing to help us make sens of events. But everything is NOW, there is no before and no after, there is nothing but right now, days, hours, minutes or seconds. We need time to understand our world, but think of it as everything existing right now. everything!!! Even nothingness.
There is no distinct linear time outside of the third dimension...time is much more fluid and circular. All is allowed. Everything is...and isn't. You're not supposed to understand it here, with our limited POV, but we will know it when we need to.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:08 PM   #44
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

always a question I liked to toy with

can something infinite - create

not re-create but create, as in never having been before

are we co-creators of new things or co-recognizers of that which already is?

is infinity growing?

tuff stuff to answer

at least in dimensional terms
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:32 PM   #45
angel3553
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that everything science is now telling us about the unified field we all belong to is simply consciousness.

Taking that back to where this started then in the beginning, when nothing existed - that is nothing manifest, in this void there was only consciousness.

Therefore, it was consciousness that first created. Here is where we return to sacred geometry.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ujAlmq_v32c

angel3553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:41 PM   #46
leeboy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Take your mind back, back, right back before their were galaxies, universes, everything, to when there was absence of light, just nothing. Now,

I was brought up a Catholic and we were taught that God had no beginning and no end, a big, big mystery.

This mystery really has my head spinning because when I ponder it, I just cannot imagine something always being, just being without being created in the first place.

What do you think.
On the other hand try and picture the earth, moon, sun and all the planets in the solar system. THEN imagine space going on forever without end or beginning, if your like me your brain will "crash", and all you will see in your head is a blank sheet of "paper", try it its very frustrating. proof that our minds and awareness are not as developed as they should be perhaps?
leeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:51 PM   #47
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Just to add a vision to all the important answers provided here to your universal question Tuza.

Put a mirror in front of another mirror, get the right angle by looking into the mirror you are facing. You will see no beginning, no ending.

Just a simple trick to help imagine how it could be.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 11-15-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:06 AM   #48
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeboy View Post
On the other hand try and picture the earth, moon, sun and all the planets in the solar system. THEN imagine space going on forever without end or beginning, if your like me your brain will "crash", and all you will see in your head is a blank sheet of "paper", try it its very frustrating. proof that our minds and awareness are not as developed as they should be perhaps?
Or not focusing on the right 'thing' (by lack of words)....
The point being not that you can or try to imagine a picture, that when you set room aside in your mind to put it in, runs out of room because of its nature that it can't be caught in a limited amount of room.... (Your "crash"/"Buffer Overflow")

More important is that:
You can create the thought. Or better envision the wish for an answer..

Were in the universum that you are trying to depict in your mind as total, did that wish come from? Where did it originate? At what moment did that wish materialise in your mind? What nerve end fired the first of that tsunami of electric pulses that when it reached the amount of pulses needed to create the full wish in your mind, ends in showing you an empty piece of paper?

Isn't that the magic of it all?
And the Answer, If you zoom out to say 40 Billion Universes away (Lets take a save amount of distance :-). it probably looks like a blank sheet of black paper.

Not evolved enought you say? Or don't you trust what your mind tells you?
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote