Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Default blue/violet dots/flashes

Hi,

Lately I have begun seeing blue/violet flashed shaped as dots, flashing and then dissapearing, lasting a second or so.

Does anyone know what this is? I once asked a "monk" in India what this was but he didn't want to say much about it, he just said that they are "beings" and that it was not important for me right now to know.

Anyone else seen this?
When i take photos at home i sometimes get a few of theese "orbs" in the photos and a few times i got the whole photo completely full of Orbs. mostly blue/violet color, but i have some pictures from India with Orbs, and there they are more often Golden in color.
Marcus Knudsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:55 AM   #2
OceanWinds

Default Re: blue/violet dots/flashes

I see the purple flashes when helping people during healings... I dont know where it comes from, or what it is... but it has a strong emotional effect on people. It might be what comes from someone as they release, or an energy that comes out to trigger a release. People often cry when I see the purple flashes.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:57 AM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

they are star-beings
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:04 AM   #4
Mike
Avalon Senior Member

I have had these before and it kind of tripped me out. Could never understand what it was.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:00 AM   #5
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
they are star-beings
star beings?
Old 10-08-2008, 09:09 AM   #6
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

yes - I would say.... star beings etc.....

Have you heard of St Germain....? Could be...

I have had these flashes - and other colours....

recently I had purple streaks and flashes almost answer me back and forth, like a Q&A......

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-08-2008 at 09:15 AM.
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:12 AM   #7
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Knudsen View Post
Hi,

Lately I have begun seeing blue/violet flashed shaped as dots, flashing and then dissapearing, lasting a second or so.

Does anyone know what this is?.
I don't know what they are, but one suggestion I ran acrosssome years ago was that they were some sort of cosmic particle that resulted from a burst of solar energy. These particles reacted with the eyes' retinas thus becoming visible.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:15 AM   #8
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post
yes - I would say.... star beings etc.....

Have you heard of St Germain....? Could be...

I have had these flashes - and other colours....

recently I had purple streaks and flashes almost answer my thoughts if you know what I mean back and forth, like a Q&A!
Ok star beings then (i guess?) but atleast they could say something to me then, i mean i have a lot of questions you know

I have heard of saint germain. but you kow i get the feeling we are mostly guessig here
Old 10-08-2008, 09:17 AM   #9
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

yes exactly - light particles etc reacting with our retina....depending on what light/radiation is hitting the planet....in other words....light beings!
Old 10-08-2008, 09:17 AM   #10
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
I don't know what they are, but one suggestion I ran acrosssome years ago was that they were some sort of cosmic particle that resulted from a burst of solar energy. These particles reacted with the eyes' retinas thus becoming visible.
that was an interestig thought, but then it's strage that only very few people see them. Then we should all be seing them i think...
Old 10-08-2008, 09:20 AM   #11
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Knudsen View Post
star beings?
It could be that you are just now noticing the inter link to the higher dimensions around you that enter and leave as they need your own. The fourth dimension is loaded with off world beings watching us-we are literally Galactic TV for them and i am sure very entertaining. They have said that watching on is comparable to our viewpoint as in witnessing a baby become a full grown human in fifteen minutes to us. They mine us for experiential data that most do not have to undergo or have the ability to as most do not bear so much pressure from having an emotional body, which makes experience very powerful and very extreme -it can create galaxies new.
i saw one blue floating ball that appeared to me in a room when I was alone in about 2001. My life changed as my mind expanded very very greatly after that. I also discovered a friend of mine that quite by chance also had the same experience. She asked it to leave. I just let it happen and it was what was up within me, not some invasion.

Everything you feel affects each of us like being on a large web of light. Other dimensional beings, human or not, watch what happens to others as well as a result of your change; like after you laugh uncontrollably or undergo deep emotional clearings by crying for loss, etc.

We only take joy away from here, so enjoy the ride and know that while we are never alone, we are really never judged by those who watch on as they are gathering as a gift unto themselves. They also have your own Soul's permission. Unless there is noticeable or uncomfortable chaos when you see them appear, do nothing and worry less. you are whom has changed my friend. enjoy expansion!
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:23 AM   #12
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

well I think maybe we dont all recognise them!

For example, my postman just delivered my mail - to the wrong house - next door....because he didnt see the house name....! I pointed it out to him, when he saw it he said, "oh yea! sorry I didn't notice...!"

The point is, people are BUSY! driving, at the bank, getting on a bus, watching TV...these are subtler things....

Another good example is the South American tribe that greeted (sorry I can't remember the names, any historians in the house?) the Spanish, the first time they had seen Europeans, well, they could not see the huge boat afew miles out in the bay OR many rowboats coming to shore until they were practically on the beach! In fact the only person that could was the local shaman - his mind was more tuned in to 'possibilites' than the villagers, it was totally outside their frame of experience that was programmed into their day to day lives, to recognise a huge wooden ship....they had never seen one so did not need to recognise it....Imagine that on a planetary scale.....

I have heard that St Germain as he is the chohan/protector of the purple ray - comunicates with purple flashes....

My recent experience was remarkable in that I had been reading a book about St Germain and after I finished I got these flashes for a few nights/ days after....only maybe for 30 secs at a time on a few occasions BUT - had reading the book made it easier for ole St Germain to get through the veil of my mental rational mind.....?!? Was he saying yes, the book is correct?

Agree with KELLE BALEY also....

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-08-2008 at 09:50 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:41 AM   #13
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelle Baley View Post
It could be that you are just now noticing the inter link to the higher dimensions around you that enter and leave as they need your own. The fourth dimension is loaded with off world beings watching us-we are literally Galactic TV for them and i am sure very entertaining. They have said that watching on is comparable to our viewpoint as in witnessing a baby become a full grown human in fifteen minutes to us. They mine us for experiential data that most do not have to undergo or have the ability to as most do not bear so much pressure from having an emotional body, which makes experience very powerful and very extreme -it can create galaxies new.
i saw one blue floating ball that appeared to me in a room when I was alone in about 2001. My life changed as my mind expanded very very greatly after that. I also discovered a friend of mine that quite by chance also had the same experience. She asked it to leave. I just let it happen and it was what was up within me, not some invasion.

Everything you feel affects each of us like being on a large web of light. Other dimensional beings, human or not, watch what happens to others as well as a result of your change; like after you laugh uncontrollably or undergo deep emotional clearings by crying for loss, etc.

We only take joy away from here, so enjoy the ride and know that while we are never alone, we are really never judged by those who watch on as they are gathering as a gift unto themselves. They also have your own Soul's permission. Unless there is noticeable or uncomfortable chaos when you see them appear, do nothing and worry less. you are whom has changed my friend. enjoy expansion!
thanks for your reply.

Myelf i feel sure that when your vibration gets higher and higher you begin to experience things that you could not see in the "lower" vibrations, so theese "beings" might be some higher vibrational being that are somehow helping me.
One time i saw a HUUGE blue/violet flash, big as one of those inflatable beach balls (sorry couldnt find the english word) and a few seconds later a guy tried to threaten me to give him my money. I was Extremely scared, but i got out of it by playing relaxed. Afterwards i was thinking that i must be looked after and theese "beings" in that case probably has something to do with it.
I started seeing them after i started getting "deeksha" (oneness blessing), and later i myself went to india and am now a Deeksha giver myself, and theese flashes i see almost every day.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:45 AM   #14
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

ahh deeksha! I hoping to start deeksha soon....
Old 10-08-2008, 09:46 AM   #15
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: blue/violet dots/flashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
they are star-beings
And Beautiful. The longest fraction of a second I have ever experienced, but will remember the rest of my existence.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:59 AM   #16
lawlessline

Hi,

Just thought I would put my pennies worth in.
I have a dot that flashes different coloured lights within the dot. It is there permently. I do comunicate with it. Here is my own personal guide to the colours.
Red Yes
Green No
Blue Calm down or very close to the truth.
Orange is strength to tyour thoughts
Yellow revelation
White an absolute truth
Black going the wrong way

It has something to do with the sun. I thought at first that it might be showing me the sun spots. But never had the real time data to verify this. If anyone can give me a link to real time data of the sun spots as they hapen. Then I could corrilate them to the dot I have.

As for communication. You must communicate with the flashes. They will only answer rather than instruct you in the first instance.

When exercising your energy the dot explodes as it were into a multitude of smaller dots of ure light. Thousands of them.

I have had this dot for about 15 years with me. I now communicate on a constant basis, even though I do not consentrate on the dot.

It is an aide rather than a giver of direction.

On a side note; My son who is 5 is watching the first ever superman. There is the trial of the black lot. They are accused of trying to create a new world order unde one rule. It is the greater coucil who condemns them with Supermans dad. Interesting. That they come to earth in Superman 2. Then Gerel, Supermans dad turns against the grzeater coucil. who then threaten to charge him with treason. The council become the new world order.????????????
Old 10-08-2008, 10:15 AM   #17
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Star beings? I think not...

It's neurological effects. They're always there but you notice them when more relaxed and focussed.

They often occur during psychic work for that reason. Psionic practitioners unofficially call them brain farts.... And they tend to be colored purple/bluish/violet...

On average I consciously notice two per day.

They are very related to the organic looking moving objects like crawling ants you see when you look up into a blue sky on a summers day.. Those are also neurological effects. And not Mana or sky beings as they have been described.

I'm sorry that my answer is so down to earth... But the world is confusing enough as it is without inventing more of it....
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:22 AM   #18
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post

It's neurological effects. They're always there but you notice them when more relaxed and focussed.

They often occur during psychic work for that reason. Psionic practitioners unofficially call them brain farts.... And they tend to be colored purple/bluish/violet...

They are very related to the organic looking moving objects like crawling ants you see when you look up into a blue sky on a summers day.. Those are also neurological effects. And not Mana or sky beings as they have been described.

I'm sorry that my answer is so down to earth... But the world is confusing enough as it is without inventing more of it....
I agree with you there. The only thing that I can add from my side is the if they are enhance when relaxed, are they not something to do with the us and the greater being?

Also I will say that I do many more colours than just the for mentioned. Also the dot is concentrated in one place, with all the flashes within the dot and never aoutside. Still as I do healing its is spot on most of the times with my clients. It is also a good guide for alot of experiment work that I do. It works for me, but I am not in a position of knowledge of other peoples experiences, so I can only say what comes up on my radar.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:36 AM   #19
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I have seen those flashes but they are not the same.
I even get them in photos, so then they can not be organic.
Here is one example of a picture taken at my home.

Here is another i took i india.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:32 PM   #20
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Marcus the technical term for this effect is orb backscatter or near-camera reflection. You used an LCD camera and you used a flash.... Essentially you're photographing dust particles. This is not related to the neurological effects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(paranormal)

I don't intend to discourage you. But in order to develop your paranormal understanding. And in order to come to the point where you can tell these annoying scientific types that your paranormal experiences are real. You have to develop a high degree of criticism towards your own interpretations.

I am an occultist and a mystic. I am not a skeptic. I try to know the difference between normal physical effects and psychic effects in order not to delude myself. Your skeptical enemy is your best friend in this regard and for this reason I hung out on atheist forums with my wacky ideas... To test them and to get the chance to be proven wrong, which frequently happened I might add. But at this point where I am certain... I am certain...

Consider it this way. If you wanted to learn to develop your telekinetic abilities using a psi wheel for example. You'd sit inside a room without drafts. Not outside on the balcony in a hurricane.... You'd do anything in your power to reduce the chances for false positives. And you'd constantly question your ability and test, test, test them....

Keep it up, I can testify to the reality of these subjects. But use your best judgement and be skeptical about your own experiences. If you don't you're going to end up being ridiculed like I've been oh thousands of times
Old 10-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #21
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Marcus the technical term for this effect is orb backscatter or near-camera reflection. You used an LCD camera and you used a flash.... Essentially you're photographing dust particles. This is not related to the neurological effects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(paranormal)

I don't intend to discourage you. But in order to develop your paranormal understanding. And in order to come to the point where you can tell these annoying scientific types that your paranormal experiences are real. You have to develop a high degree of criticism towards your own interpretations.

I am an occultist and a mystic. I am not a skeptic. I try to know the difference between normal physical effects and psychic effects in order not to delude myself. Your skeptical enemy is your best friend in this regard and for this reason I hung out on atheist forums with my wacky ideas... To test them and to get the chance to be proven wrong, which frequently happened I might add. But at this point where I am certain... I am certain...

Consider it this way. If you wanted to learn to develop your telekinetic abilities using a psi wheel for example. You'd sit inside a room without drafts. Not outside on the balcony in a hurricane.... You'd do anything in your power to reduce the chances for false positives. And you'd constantly question your ability and test, test, test them....

Keep it up, I can testify to the reality of these subjects. But use your best judgement and be skeptical about your own experiences. If you don't you're going to end up being ridiculed like I've been oh thousands of times
Hi Ali!

Nice to hear some difrent opinions about this

I know the difrens between dust particles and "real" orbs. "real" orbs emit their own "glow" if you zoom in on them. Also real orbs have difrent color like gold and blue. My friend who was just in India for the opening of the oneness temple in golden city took alot of photos. On many of them, nothing could be seen but thousands of orbs, the whole background was covered. This was outdoors. Theres not much dust outdoors.

I am not afraid of geting ridiculed. Ridicule is one of the three stages that new truths pass by.

I also have filmed in my apartment and afterwards seen an orb move across the screen from botom to top.

Theese golden balls are a comon fenomena in Golden City in india. They are real and have nothing to do with paranormal abilities, which anyway is not a goal i have to develop. People to want to develop theese abilities usually can suceed but that has noting to do with higher states of conciousness, it's just a game with energies and the individuals doing this often get stuck in the lower fourth dimension.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:24 PM   #22
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Look I'm sorry friend. But you're wrong. There is nothing paranormal about these photos...

If you insist I won't argue with you. But that's laziness on my part.. All the things you claim, different colors, glows are just artifacts of the camera used... If you get really sharp orbs and close up on them they also have intricate spherical geometric designs. That too is just an artifact of the grid that the camera uses to record the photos with.

Those golden orbs look kinda like the color of the ground. In fact they're random variations around the ground color. Do you think that is coincidence? The fact that you do not notice the dust is because the particles of dust or water vapor are so small that you cannot see them ... The fact that they scatter the light from your flash is the only reason they can be recorded by the camera.

Also, there is a color filter in the lens of the camera. Which restricts the wavelengths that pass to something like the visible spectrum. If you would be able to take the filter out you would be able to take pictures with your camera beyond the visible spectrum. And actually photograph invisible things. But unless you have there is really nothing your camera can see that you cannot see yourself.

All that I say can be verified. If you do not believe me, please verify my words. But if you desire to believe this even after my warnings without any type of verification or evaluation about what you're doing. That means you're setting yourself up for a disappointment later.

Like I said, I am an occultist. The paranormal is real to me. I'm not saying this to bug you. However I would like to be informed if something I believe in can be explained another way. Truth is more important than ego... At least that is what I think.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:17 PM   #23
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

you are all right!!

I have a brilliant orb picture on my profile....about half the size of a small car I'd say...
Old 10-09-2008, 12:02 AM   #24
OceanWinds

its easy to say something is a hallucination or brain glitches if you havent experienced it... and the same people typically believe their word is the final one. Funny how that works.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:13 AM   #25
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Like I said, I experience on average two of these a day.
Especially when I am focussed and calm.

Read my words, then judge again.