Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 06:44 AM   #1
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Past Lives

I apologize if this topic has appeared elsewhere. I looked for a thread and didn't find one.

I have two questions for the community (well, I have lots of questions, but two is a good number to start):

Have you any evidence that you have lived before?

By evidence I mean something that you yourself find convincing, not necessarily anything that someone else would consider proof. What I'm trying to get at is the kinds of experiences that people have that lead them to believe they have lived on the earth before.

I can give a couple examples. In my case, I once had an actual vision, under the guidance of my mentor at the time, of an existence in Egypt. And later, I met a hypnotist who specialized in past-life regression, and again I caught a flash of a life in ancient Egypt. This proves nothing, but I found it persuasive because in both cases, the vision was quite vivid.

The second example is my daughter, who when a toddler cried over a bad dream in the night...when I went in to comfort her she recited a hair-raising tale of dying in a car accident, the emergency room etc....things a two-year-old could never imagine. Again, proof of nothing, but very very persuasive. I'm curious what kinds of experiences folks have had, more than those who just "feel" they've been here before.

Which is not to belittle those who have those feelings. They may be completely right, and I don't wish to discourage anyone from posting their thoughts: please do! But if there are specific experiences that people have had...a recurring dream maybe, or even waking memories as a child...those are the things that build up a strong anecdotal case.

My second question is, in what way do you think it is relevant to our Ascension, or Shift or whatever we wish to call it?
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:52 AM   #2
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: Past Lives

I was a supernumerarii in the Roman Legion that took on Spain (Legio Hispana). I was 11, on holiday to Madrid with my parents, and time seemed to unwind and I was watching 'myself' at the side of a Roman army, commanding runners and map carriers with errands. I looked 'myself' in the eye and saw a shudder pass through 'myself'.

I knew then I had looked at 'myself' thousands of years before.

I got that feeling again recently, when looking into 'thin air'. I wondered straight away was it myself in the future coming back to see 'me' in a former life?
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:57 AM   #3
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

That's a pretty amazing story. I would likely believe that she was experiencing just what she said she is- I'd also keep a detailed journal for her because maybe more will surface.

I'm still trying to figure this out. My most recent life...I was strangled to death by a man. I was French prostitute in the late 1800's. I have learned to regress myself and I can see other faces, other lives but the details are fuzzy. I think I have to figure out this recent one first.

It did make sense of some things for me- I've always been detached in relationships for no real reason I could think of stemming from my own experiences in this life. And I've always had an issue w/my neck. I can't wear turtlenecks, I can't stand most necklaces, and if you even innocently touch my neck my immediate physical response is to fight. I have the info but don't know what to do with it. I'm looking forward to everyone's responses, though.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:17 AM   #4
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
I got that feeling again recently, when looking into 'thin air'. I wondered straight away was it myself in the future coming back to see 'me' in a former life?

Ooh, I like that. I really do. Sometimes I like to think back on myself as a young man at particularly crucial moments in my life, and I send encouragement and hopefully good advice back through time...I have no idea if it has an effect, but I do it because I like to think of my future self doing the same for me.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:27 AM   #5
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

I had one other experience that was maybe related, come to think of it. In 1980 my wife and I took a long road trip through south Texas, and one of our stops was the San Jacinto Battleground not far from Houston. As we walked along the trail through the field where the final charge took place, we were not far behind a tour group - close enough to hear the tour guide's spiel, but far enough away to ignore it if we chose.

I discovered quite suddenly that I "knew" exactly where Houston's troops had lain hidden in the trees, and where Santa Ana's troops were having their siesta. It was exactly "as if" I remembered the whole thing perfectly - like I had been there. I started pointing out to my wife where the cannon had been, where Santa Anna's tent had stood and where Deaf Smith leaned up against an oak with his boot filling up with blood...I sort of came to after a few minutes only to find the entire tour group staring at me with amazement.

I still have a vivid impression of the battle. I don't have any other reason to think I once lived through the war for Texas' independence, except for an intense interest in Texas history. I'm content to know that life is filled with more mysteries than I will ever understand...at least in this lifetime.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:20 AM   #6
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

I had an entire lifetime memory of being a man warrior soldier type, swords, I wore some kind of kilt, was supremely skilled in killing. Trained in youth, I wanted to be an archer but was told I was too skilled and built too well to be one. This is not how I saw it and was incredibly disapointed, the archers looked like they had fun, not fun training with wooden swords. My father took me to the training place when I reached a certain age, really young like around 8 years old. I wasnt allowed to live with my family. I knew this before I left and was sad and lost without my family. I remember I was powerful, ran forever, fought long and when weary kept on. This is my most vivid and most most remembered complete life.

I was an infant that died before tthe dark ages.

I was a 9 yaer old girl that was sick and an orphan due to spreading disease. I ran into the street and was hit by a two horse drawn heavy wagon. I was filthy, dressed in rags and think this was in the plague era.

I was French aristocracy, a young french woman, rich, privelidged and beautiful. Waited on hand and foot, my life was a series of entertainments. I lived in a four story house in a city like setting. I was killed by peasants.

I was the daughter of a planter in the south, lived in a plantation house. My mother died of a fever while I was 6. What kind I dont know. My father was rich and owned many slaves and much land. I had two endings to this life. One has me living till a mature woman with a family of my own in my ancestral home. The other has the civil war invading and I marry at 16 a soldier that was a planters son, and die shortly thereafter of the pox. This one was confusing. In both I marry a man, at the same age. One lifetime has a war and sickness and I dont really love the man but marry him anyway, the other is an easy content lifetime without major unhappiness and I am happy with the man I marry all of my life.

Most of these came to me in dreams. Some were so brief they were like a comercial, others lasted for more than one night. After the French life dream, I could speak french in the morning. As the day progressed, i knew less and less and by night I had no french at all. The man warrior one was four days worth of dreams in a series. The physical sensations of being a man are very different than being a woman I can now safely say. If all these were merely my mind and not previous lives, I have a phenominal mind for sensation I have never actively felt or experienced before. Theere are other lifetimes I have known but not listed.

I really dont like typing all that much. Im not good at it. If I lost all but two fingers I could still type just as fast as I do now.

Last edited by MMe M; 10-03-2008 at 06:52 AM.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:00 PM   #7
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Yes;
Was in Army Air Force, last previous life, took part in the Doolittle raid, was imprisoned in Japan and executed.
I knew many details about the raid as a child that never came out in the popular movies and books.
My flight training in this life progressed rapidly, I would do things before the instructor would tell me,
My curiosity about the raid and subsequent research identified to me the person that I was.
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:19 PM   #8
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

I have many friends with children and one in particular repeats imagery/stories of battling in a submarine!

Brian Weiss has many books regarding past lives and seems a dedicated researcher, for many years, with many people.

www.brianweiss.com
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:09 AM   #9
weezle
Avalon Senior Member

How do you guys know all this stuff? It came to all of you in a dream, or you just have vivid memories inside since always?
weezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:37 AM   #10
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Weezle;
You are right all three ways. It is part of the core being, and is with you from the start, most past life memories are available before age 7, but can be accessed later.
If you are starting tomorrow, follow what you love to do, whether it is fishing, skeet shooting, or playing chess. I love WW2 aircraft, and have attended international air shows for 35 years straight, I always had a visceral fondness for the B-25, even have it on my computer flight simulator,Next, follow up on what you hate doing, for myself I have always felt nervous about running out of fuel, and always refuel at the half tank level, on long trips I always carry extra, I hate being shut inside, and have never liked the feel of cold concrete.
Anything that turns your head is a clue, discounting hot babes of course.
Sounds, smells, places you would like to travel, foods, are all clues, perhaps you are a Civil War Buff, or like Shakespeare festivals.
Go to a few Museums, travel in Europe and visit the Great Battlefields, stop and get what you feel for those places.
What you seek you will find, like David Wilcock, my PLE person's picture, height, weight and even IQ are all dead ringers for myself at the same age,
I was a strange teenager because I would make up my bed ( an army issue cot) in the morning and then bounce a nickle off of the blanket to make sure it was right before I left for school.
And I do love Big Band music from the mid '40's.

M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:55 AM   #11
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:05 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:36 AM   #12
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I need to get in contact with my other selves and have a conference. Shame I don't know who they are/will be.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:53 AM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the 13th post on this thread,
i am in a 13th grand cycle,
i was able to see mine, however,
in many ways, i wish i did NOT have this talent
as, many people who know their lives,
can often get locked in the past,
instead of threading the best of the past,
to the present, and, slipping it all into the now, by re_framing it all,
i actually taught courses, on akashic records, at one time.

there are galatic records/and, pleidian light library records,
and, even records on earth, and, up in higher dimensions,
however, if i had a choice to know, or NOT know,
i know, it would be much easier to NOT know

there are many here now,
from the old 3rd world of pan,
and, from the 4th world,
the lemurian / atlantean / ancient egypt / arthurian times / mayan times
japan's 1st navy / monglia/tibet / the times of alexander the great /
and, even very old lifetimes lived in africa, in patriarchal (sp?) times
(more on that later, i am out of here for a few days)
cheers/susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 10-03-2008 at 02:58 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:24 AM   #14
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

When I started exploring I used this site and the process works for me.

http://www.healpastlives.com/pastlf/...e/exregres.htm

RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:02 AM   #15
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
When I started exploring I used this site and the process works for me.

http://www.healpastlives.com/pastlf/...e/exregres.htm

I went to your site. It is sorta the way I found out. I just asked the Gods if it was permissable to know my past lives, could I please see them. After that at night before I went to sleep I relaxed each part of my body by visualizing it and healing and then asking tension to leave. After that past life memories came rushing in dreams, and other various ways previously mentioned by other members.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:13 AM   #16
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I had a post started about past life regression which got cut during the re-shuffle. Not sure why, but everything has a reason, right?

I had an inner knowing my whole life that this life wasn't the only one I've lived. I had that absolutely confirmed for me last summer when I attended a Brian Weiss workshop at the Omega Institute.

So utterly liberating to watch yourself die in another incarnation and realize that you are still LIVING and breathing.

PLRs should be done by EVERYONE, IMHO so that the fear of death that's been ingrained in us from birth absolves.

I am immortal.
We all are.
And I've lived some totally cool lives, too.
Others... not so much....
In the end? The lesson is ALWAYS the same... only love transcends the flesh.
I am a part of a large soul cluster.
Several of my soulmates are here on Avalon.
We keep finding each other.

On the 20th of October (barring the world going POOF! DOH!) I will be attending the instructor course conducted by Brian Weiss so I'll be able to hypnotize and regress people myself. I'm thinking it will be a handy bartering tool. :-)

LOVELOVELOVE,
C

Last edited by conjuredUp; 10-03-2008 at 04:39 AM.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:35 AM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I kept having a similiar dream but on different occasions and I mean years apart, something would change. I am always in a very large building complex. Its made up of red bricks. I am a young boy and I am about 8 or 9 yrs of age. Sometimes I am alone and sometimes with another younger child. There is furniture all over the place as if the rooms were no longer there. One big space. I also see boxes and boxes of clothes for kids. some are for babies.
Now in some dreams I am crawling on the floor with someone over to a window to peek outside. Other times I am inside a cubby hole hiding and its dark and wet & I can't breathe but I'm so scared that I can hear my heart beating I am dressed only in kacki shorts and can see sweat going down my chest. My dreams end at this point, but this has been going on for close to 20 years now. Another time (as the same young boy) I am running up the stairways to a buidling carrying an apple that I stoled and being chased by an officer of some type. my mind says I'm in Germany. I am scared as the stairs are going no where..............I turned because my glasses fall and see him stepping on them. I wake up

two weeks ago, I seen a video online regarding Boys Town and Father Flannigan. I cried for days and can't stop the site as I know............That was where I was as a child.

I couldn't bring myself to see the whole video as I got so violently sick. I am wondering ..........Am I suppose to find out more about that or is that enough? I really don't want to.

Somebody in here mentioned on a thread to visualize children playing and laughing in Africa. Well because he did that, I have at least gotten through so many days now doing just that. I don't want to remember this and I am not sure what I need to do to get past that "past life"
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:14 AM   #18
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezle View Post
How do you guys know all this stuff? It came to all of you in a dream, or you just have vivid memories inside since always?

I have the same question, which is why I was focusing on experiences rather than "feelings." Those feelings can be just as valid, they're just a lot harder to pin down.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:15 AM   #19
mysticmom

I am a certified hypnotherapist. I have regressed many people to past lives. It appears to me that within this life, we will create situations as closely as possible to mirror where we got stuck in a past life so we can then try to learn again what we need to learn, some form of love.

When we have a traumatic experience, we protect ourselves by forgetting it. Following a bad car accident you may find that you can't recall the event. The brain will honeycomb it. We forget it, then we forget that we forgot it and it influences our behavior subconsciously. We might not like riding in cars.

When we carry fears, we are often attracted to what we fear. We will subconsciously recreate as closely as possible the situation we fear so that we may work though it and free ourselves. Relationships often show this very clearly. Someone might choose a girl/guy friend that is abusive or a substance abuser. They may remain in the relationship until they learn what they need to learn, independence, self-responsibility, forgiveness, patience or whatever empowers them to move forward. When we become more conscious, we can act out of forgiveness and love, heal ourselves and then free ourselves from the repition of the situation.

So past lives and ascension, apparently there are at least 3 parrallel timelines running on the earth at this time. Some people seem attracted because they were on Atlantis when it sunk, some may have been on another planet in its final days and some seem to be lightworkers called to assist in the transition. These are such special, uniquie times on earth.

My family had been told that we were together on Lemuria and have been drawn back together now to complete work done back then. We can assist as well as learn more love and compassion at this time. I could go on and on........

I have even progress a few people to the future. One person saw themselves in a place of much turmoil in 2012. My daughter saw herself in a very nice place in 2012 , then she heard people getting upset about something big going on that she didn't understand. This surprised her because she didn't expect to see anything - she didn't think she'd live past 21. She died in 2006 at the age of 21. So what did she see? Will her dimension experience this as well?

We're all learning to love. <3
Old 10-03-2008, 09:41 AM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I reckon I was married to Mary last time round, she was called Helen this time
Nothing fancy just two ordinary people living in England in the early part of the 20th century.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:14 PM   #21
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmom View Post
My daughter saw herself in a very nice place in 2012 , then she heard people getting upset about something big going on that she didn't understand. This surprised her because she didn't expect to see anything - she didn't think she'd live past 21. She died in 2006 at the age of 21. So what did she see? Will her dimension experience this as well?

We're all learning to love. <3
Wow... got chills. LOVE that. Means it is coming direct from source.
I am so sorry about your loss.

Love NEVER dies.
Thank you for sharing.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
Old 10-03-2008, 06:30 PM   #22
Swanny
I dont need a label !

What I think is funny is that there are more people alive here on earth now than have ever lived before in the history of man, so there must be loads of new souls here for some reason.
I'm sure I've been here for a while but I could be completely wrong
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:00 PM   #23
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

Yer, I was gonna ask the same question swanny - how are new souls made? Who decided how many?

MYSTICMOM - your post really resonates with me and was quite timely to read. Thanks. I totally agree with that. I'm not sure about what happens next on the continuum, but I'm not worried.

I'm quite convinced that my son has been here before. Apart form it being one of the things folksy people would say when he was a babe, there's just something going on there. He has strange experiences and feelings. There's a lot going on, but won't go into it.

Personally, I am certain I had maids in a past life. I sit here all day waiting for someone to come and pick up after me and they never do.

Peace x
Mummy_bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #24
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummy_bean View Post
Yer, I was gonna ask the same question swanny - how are new souls made? Who decided how many?
My opinions on this...

There is no truly new anything. The big bang to here is all made from the same stuff. Some "stuff" has been expanding out from the epicenter for longer, but we were all "born" at the same time.

This planet isn't the only place souls go to hang out.

Or to put is as Brian Weiss did, "Earth isn't the only game in town," when someone posed this question to him at his workshop.

Nearly 7 billion of us are here now to see the upcoming show. :-)

We've all been other places and times before now and were headed else where and when.

Love and only love,
C
Old 10-03-2008, 07:44 PM   #25
Flying Fish
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My second question is, in what way do you think it is relevant to our Ascension, or Shift or whatever we wish to call it?
The reason that we are here on earth is because we volunteered to come back to learn lessons. Each time our soul experiences something we are imprinted by this and it helps us to evolve. I believe that we actually choose what we will do in this earthly lifetime so that we can experience both the good and the bad for growth. That is why sometimes we do things that we know we shouldn't or why your friend dates someone abusive and stays, they must learn whatever lesson they need to before they can move on.
That is what makes us all so different and why we all have different perspectives because we need to experience different things.
Flying Fish is offline   Reply With Quote