Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 04:52 AM   #1
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

Post Goodbye Avalon

Last edited by Morphious; 10-02-2008 at 08:45 AM.
Morphious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:59 AM   #2
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: Goodbye Avolon

And thus, this forum is centered on making communities possible, so the strange thing i see is that seems they are very sure the worst case scenerio will happen. And, that we will be back to middle age. I don´t think any golden age will come afterwards, i don´t think humans will change for the better, they had never changed after many disasters, world wars, and such, everything went the same.

How sad it sounds, anyway, using my own right to "question authority".
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:12 AM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I presently feel from my heart that the stuffing has been knocked out of the forum-i can't feel any fluidity within it-don't know why-feel the force luke!Strange man.I realise that it was becoming a little chaotic but i feel this is a little too stringent and breaks/compartmentalises issues that need addressing in a fluid and free manner which consequently brings people together to share their experiences on such matters.Before this forum i never had been a part of any other-it seems i had a love affair which lasted two weeks!lol.No worries though i shalll keep my eye on happenings and do my own research as usual-problem is i won't be able to share it as with other people!?
I have come across some really great links to ufo and hermetic stuff also today;a new crop circle series i am unable to post them though for people to appreciate-so frustrating and not right at all.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 09-24-2008 at 05:14 AM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:16 AM   #4
mkpetrov
Avalon Senior Member

I have the same opinion, It`s disgusting and ridiculous what it became (And how fast it was. I`ve never seen something like that), all we see is constant blaming and complains why people are posting so much, why they are posting certain things instead of other etc.
"It`s about ground crew"? So this means every other topic is unwanted? Then why are there the other sections? And who sais they must have certain limited number of threads?
Not to mention that they don`t even add many of the requested countries. And you can`t have a good comunity if you don`t have enough things to talk about (Not just about local issues) and to feel comfortable.
I`m really surprised that so meny people pretend to be deep in the matter, but yet they don`t understand simple things and act like non-spiritual people that don`t care/understand the vibration they are creating.
mkpetrov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:24 AM   #5
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
1) We're going to put the Camelot section of the forum on ice. It'll be available on a read-only basis (and there's a LOT to read). All threads will be closed, including the CAMELOT WITNESSES area.

We MAY re-open it at some future point. Nothing will be deleted. But we have to stop the clock and take stock before the Forum becomes dysfunctional.
Well all you have to do is open a conversation referring to threads on Camelot that are on hold.

I'm not sure if any of you have run a forum before, but its an incredible amount of work for just a few people that are working for free. This is the second face lift in only a few weeks, and I like the direction it is going...

I'm not going anywhere and am very glad they re-orged and got it back up as quick as they did.

The last thing I want them to do is stop growing Project Camelot, the interviews are getting better day by day and the info is critical for what is coming for all of us... I'd rather they have time to get the interviews up, than baby sitting a forum...

Avalon is just a great place for discussion and none of us would be talking at all if it wasn't for the effort of Bill, Kerry and all the Mods...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:29 AM   #6
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

and don't feel bad, one of the most important threads I've ever shared was nuked... I never thought it would happen so didn't back it up...

I said what I wanted and it was seen by those who needed it, it served its purpose...

Just words on a screen, there will be more
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:33 AM   #7
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Avalon is Fantastic!

Go with the flow a little, Friends...you may find the changes abrupt or even irritating at first, but I for one salute the mods and all the work they're doing in scrambling to keep up!

Imagine this as a big arena or some kind of information mart. Imagine being inundated by data beyond imagining, pulling your mind in a dozen directions at once. Some of the data streams may be a little strident, and others are soft and sweet.

Now imagine being the guy trying to keep track of it all, and make sense of it all.

Bill, Kerry and all the mods: you guys rock!
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:37 AM   #8
awake in alberta
Avalon Senior Member

This is a great site with a clearly stated mission, which I support. I am grateful for the reorganized forum. Membership is a privilege. We are here to share information & time is of the essence.
awake in alberta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:39 AM   #9
Racsouran
Banned

they definitely need to ask for more mods to join to ease the work. If a forum is meant to be huge, that have to be solved quickly.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:41 AM   #10
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
and don't feel bad, one of the most important threads I've ever shared was nuked... I never thought it would happen so didn't back it up...

I said what I wanted and it was seen by those who needed it, it served its purpose...

Just words on a screen, there will be more
Aloha Rocky, all the threads were saved until we could sort them out. Nothing was deleted, just moved on a temporary basis. The info you posted is not lost. Hopefully it will be back shortly. Please let us know which one it was.

Mahalo,

Makani
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:43 AM   #11
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Please be patient !!! Clear your thoughts and think about how we can contribute our knowledge, wisdom and help to make this forum better . We are all exposed here . In Preparation mode for the upcoming unpleasant events, be positive lets create a unified heart and share info to help us all survive and win.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:49 AM   #12
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

As others will know, I have been building up the corage to share my contacts. (I am a contactee) but now there is no correct forum to do it. I feel the change has gone too far. Shame.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:53 AM   #13
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
As others will know, I have been building up the corage to share my contacts. (I am a contactee) but now there is no correct forum to do it. I feel the change has gone too far. Shame.
Aloha Eyes Wide Open,

The Camelot Forum will reopen shortly so yes, there will be a place to share. Please don't be discouraged. The change is temporary.

Mahalo,

Makani
Old 09-24-2008, 05:54 AM   #14
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

i want to remain positive and hopefully this is a bump in the road for the forum.

i know that the intent is good, to build a community through these stormy waters.

i just still have many questions about all the PC witness testimony, and the nature of all the ET phenomena.

i hope that avalon doesnt just become a place to talk about survival, there are only so many threads/posts you need to read to understand that we should move to small communities , stock up on food/supplies, and that the economy will collapse and its all due to the illuminati/NWO.

i dont really subscribe to the "just be prepared physically and spiritually" and dont concern yourself with ET's,black ops,etc.

while i agree we should all be prepared in both ways, the fact is we wouldnt have even found project camelot if we werent searching for answers.

and frankly i think there are still lots of questions, especially regarding which factions are telling us to prepare for what amounts to the "end"
you have half the channelers/contactees saying its going to happen and half of them saying there will be NO earth changes, including dan burisch who says states its more likely were out of the woods on that.

we create our own reality so nothing is set in stone. in a world of info and disinfo its hard to distinguish who's telling the truth and whos not, and even who is being manipulated into telling what they think is the truth.

so to head for the hills doesnt seem to be the end all be all answer to anything.

think about whats the BEST way to depopulate a planet? nuclear war? famine? disease?

howabout the one that trumps them all? a consciouss co creation of slate wiping Extinction Level Event? to me this seems to be the most insidious plan of all, to make the people who are "aware" into inadvertenly helping the NWO/illuminati, by focusing on a future where almost no one survives but the few who ran to the hills or were in underground bases.

i find it interesting that the "nordic blondes" are the biggest proponent that this event is 100% going to happen. i find it interesting that the people warning of us of this seem to me to be what amounts to a future version of hitler's "master race"

-has no one else noticed this? why arent future black people or indian people or asians telling us this? why are "nordics" telling us there will be no "ascension" yet crop circles imply that that we WILL-as do some "light beings" other people have been contacted by.

anyhow i hope discussion along these lines will be permitted at avalon and it wont be limited purely to survival threads.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:56 AM   #15
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I noticed a lot of frustration here ... and perhaps I understand.
But maybe you have to approach this at a different angle ?

I noticed that more and more people were focused on "What's going to happen" and "Fact finding".
I think the difference in essence here is: awareness versus consciousness.

As probably many of you I like to analyze, get to know things and raise my awareness. What I noticed for myself is that negativity
took over and I was almost becoming a fear monger myself ...

If you arrived here you are probably already for a great deal aware of what's going on. That's very good.

But what is now needed most is to become conscious that we need a solution based on OUR good intentions.

You can't fight the system with the facts ... for several reasons:
1. It's come too far to address it 'head on'
2. We should stay away from the way they want to fight

I came to the conclusion that data mining and websites like half past human are so successful because WE are literally filling the internet
with threads and posts about facts, fear, suggestions etc.

Since we are co-creators we are LIKELY to CREATE the discussed outcome !
That's not the intention of Avalon ...

Avalon, the way I understand it, opposes the system by deliberately turn away from the facts/weapons used by the system.
When we choose are own thoughts, creative, cooperative, constructional etc. we are likely to create a better outcome.

An outcome WE choose ...

Instead of raising the awareness further and further it's more important to raise consciousness now.
Fortunately there is a lot discussion going on and many ideas are generated. I sincerely hope that we will not get stuck to that level.
If we don't leave our computers every now and then and really start physical group meetings, do concrete first steps
it will remain at idea level ...

Please stay on board, switch caps and help yourself and others to get this ship (tanker size) on course again !!
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:03 AM   #16
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

George Green is a contactee and did an updated interview today. Please listen.

http://www.projectcamelot.net/audio_interviews.html

Also, Bill and Kerry did an interview over the weekend with Miriam Delicado. They believe this might be the most important interview they've have ever done, and are working to edit and release it as soon as possible.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:12 AM   #17
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
-has no one else noticed this? why arent future black people or indian people or asians telling us this? why are "nordics" telling us there will be no "ascension" yet crop circles imply that that we WILL-as do some "light beings" other people have been contacted by.

anyhow i hope discussion along these lines will be permitted at avalon and it wont be limited purely to survival threads.
Wow! Thanks clarkkent. I have noticed this as well, and have seen no mention of it anywhere. I myself am a halfbreed.

As for George Green's call, I listened and found myself uneasy at the end only, when he said he hasn't been told to flee just yet. He's going to do some more lectures and wake more people up, then run. What's the deal with these guys working so hard to wake so many, and high tailing out of the country? Some support they are!!
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:14 AM   #18
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi,

I noticed a lot of frustration here ... and perhaps I understand.
But maybe you have to approach this at a different angle ?

I noticed that more and more people were focused on "What's going to happen" and "Fact finding".
I think the difference in essence here is: awareness versus consciousness.

As probably many of you I like to analyze, get to know things and raise my awareness. What I noticed for myself is that negativity
took over and I was almost becoming a fear monger myself ...

If you arrived here you are probably already for a great deal aware of what's going on. That's very good.

But what is now needed most is to become conscious that we need a solution based on OUR good intentions.

You can't fight the system with the facts ... for several reasons:
1. It's come too far to address it 'head on'
2. We should stay away from the way they want to fight

I came to the conclusion that data mining and websites like half past human are so successful because WE are literally filling the internet
with threads and posts about facts, fear, suggestions etc.

Since we are co-creators we are LIKELY to CREATE the discussed outcome !
That's not the intention of Avalon ...

Avalon, the way I understand it, opposes the system by deliberately turn away from the facts/weapons used by the system.
When we choose are own thoughts, creative, cooperative, constructional etc. we are likely to create a better outcome.

An outcome WE choose ...

Instead of raising the awareness further and further it's more important to raise consciousness now.
Fortunately there is a lot discussion going on and many ideas are generated. I sincerely hope that we will not get stuck to that level.
If we don't leave our computers every now and then and really start physical group meetings, do concrete first steps
it will remain at idea level ...

Please stay on board, switch caps and help yourself and others to get this ship (tanker size) on course again !!
very well stated. consider yourself hugged!
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:19 AM   #19
FoxForceFive
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not a feel-good warm fuzzy 'love and light' new ager. I'm here for the nuts and bolts. I want to know what's going on, why is it going on, how can we prepare and what is going to happen. I'm also keenly interested in the ET side of the equation. I hope Avalon can still be a place I can come and feel welcome to participate. Many of us came here through the excellent testimonies brought to Camelot, hopefully the 'fact-finders' in our forum membership won't be squeezed out.
FoxForceFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:19 AM   #20
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
As for George Green's call, I listened and found myself uneasy at the end only, when he said he hasn't been told to flee just yet. He's going to do some more lectures and wake more people up, then run. What's the deal with these guys working so hard to wake so many, and high tailing out of the country? Some support they are!!
i dont understand it either, i appreciate the people who spread the message out of love, but at the same time its a fear/survival based idea.
like marcia schafer said "why live for death? ...live for life"

im more inclined to believe contactee's that say something to the effect of "its a possibility" if its only a possibility then why "run for it"...?
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:31 AM   #21
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
He/They ??

We are all ONE and should stay away from judging others. Let's focus on how we do ourselves and improve ...

Sorry dragonfly this is not to attack you ... just to indicate how easy our pitfalls are to get trapped in again.

At least George Green is doing the best he can. He's human like all of us. Let's appreciate him just the way he is/does ...
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:40 AM   #22
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

I apologize..it is not "he", but there are some, a generalization, and it just really stood out today. Why take such an effort to help and wake us, and then run? I don't get it. I appreciate him, and everybody who offers info. I just want to understand.
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:46 AM   #23
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxForceFive View Post
I'm not a feel-good warm fuzzy 'love and light' new ager. I'm here for the nuts and bolts. I want to know what's going on, why is it going on, how can we prepare and what is going to happen. I'm also keenly interested in the ET side of the equation. I hope Avalon can still be a place I can come and feel welcome to participate. Many of us came here through the excellent testimonies brought to Camelot, hopefully the 'fact-finders' in our forum membership won't be squeezed out.

As I said before, although I am contactee, I dont consider myself new age at all. If anything, my experinces have made me MORE nuts & bolts. The quote in bold is very important I feel. It must be balanced. Already, there are far too many members posting things as facts when infact its just some random youtube guy or whatever. We NEED the nuts & bolts people to stay & I fear many will now leave because of the shake up.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:52 AM   #24
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

I understand both concepts of Camelot and Avalon and the distinction between the two. And I cant even put into words to thank Bill and Kerry enough for allowing this community to congregate here in this forum. Yes, as I'm sure everyone was, I was too a little disoriented coming from one transition to the other. lol, out of that chaos, seemed I was able to find the information I seeked more easily as ironic as that sounds. But also, I agree, it was getting overwhelmed and from a moderators standpoint.....a nightmare and IMO, Bill and Kerry made the right decision to put the reins on when they did. But, boy, was I lost the last 24 some hours. My point is that Camelot/Avalon would have to be and has topped any forum out their, for its the GLOBAL........(global, that itself is wow for the short time we've been here) community of people and the wealth of information it allowed us to present.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but it is my belief that the Camelot message (raise the awareness) and Avalon message (raise the consciousness) both need to go hand in hand.

Although I would consider us, for the most part "awake" and "aware", there are those that have came across Avalon who are just waking up..........and that is an amazing feat and Bill and Kerry, I would hope are very proud of that. These new souls need to be guided through and what better place to learn than having a CAMELOT section for us to continue to search through the maze of information and present it here and I know its all on a personal level of being ready for AVALON......just as it was to first be awakened for CAMELOT.

I hope we can keep both resources here and as one progresses to the next, our community grows without the limit of turning the newly awakened away to "lower class forums" (and I wont name names) I'd always felt that CAMELOT/AVALON as a natural combination.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:00 AM   #25
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
As I said before, although I am contactee, I dont consider myself new age at all. If anything, my experinces have made me MORE nuts & bolts. The quote in bold is very important I feel. It must be balanced. Already, there are far too many members posting things as facts when infact its just some random youtube guy or whatever. We NEED the nuts & bolts people to stay & I fear many will now leave because of the shake up.
I agree with you, way to many postings as fact when it's just a youtube special, and I think to many front page news items started in new threads, if I want front page news I'll go to the front page.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote