Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-13-2009, 01:21 PM   #301
WarriorServant
Banned

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
I can see this thread growing to monstrous proportions (if I can keep this up every day!) and so it's going to get more and more difficult with questions being asked which have already been answered - and responses to answers which have been missed or misread with all the good intentions in the world.
Here is my logical suggestion:

One thread is not suitable for all the information and "branches of information". You need a "forum section" of your own, where you can post information regarding various topics. This forum section should be set to "reply only" (and there are settings for that in the administration area of this forum). A reply only forum means that members do not even have the option to create new topics in that section. They can only respond to existing topics, created by "yourself". That way you can post information in the most appropriate thread, that you have created "for" the information.

To keep member to member banter to a minimum (and I see that your thread is full of it), members can post questions in the topic that you have created, but should be restricted from conversing with "each other" (exceptions would be made for "crucial" information such as "corrections". If it's not crucial, and just a personal comment - it gets deleted. People will soon get the idea.). ie: There's a whole forum with dozens of sections for members to talk with "each other" should they choose to do so -- and they should do it there. That way, you you have all the information in the appropriate sections (which is easier to find and refer to), people are able to ask questions, you are able to respond, everything is much faster and more efficient.

edit:

I would like to add that I am a full time web developer, programmer and web administrator by profession, and have built and run literally hundreds of forums over the last decade. I am well accustomed to forum behavior and how to moderate and deal with problems (which is why I am always flapping my arms around this place). What I have suggested may seem difficult at first glance, but due to my experience, I must insist that my suggestions will cause everything run more efficiently. The first objection that I think might cross your mind is: "Oh but it would all be too messy having different threads to monitor". I would suggest that the case would be quite the contrary. As the information grows, it's going to be hard to go back through a single thread full of dozens (hundreds?) of topics that's hundreds of pages long. It will be much more beneficial for not only yourself (to be able to go back to find / edit / correct / amend information), but also for people that haven't kept up with everything and are interested in a particular topic -- and want to read it without having to wade through pages and pages of unrelated material and banter.

Last edited by WarriorServant; 12-13-2009 at 01:40 PM.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:51 PM   #302
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe mods, or a volounteer, could simply compile a list of people's questions from this thread into one Sticky thread that Bill can then come along when he has a spare moment and answer, bang, bang, bang...?
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:07 PM   #303
chnswam
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bill,

Many thanks for the replies. Much appreciated.
chnswam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:08 PM   #304
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello again . To Bill and Kerry,

I don't know if it was said before, but your presence on Avalon is very much appreciated and useful. The fact we can enter directly in contact with you shows integrity, respect and dedication. You care about the "listeners". It does a tremendous work of clarification that will certainly show up in future threads.

The period of time you were "away" from the forum, you were missed and the forum did loose a portion of its energy. We are friends with other "roles" in this game. I am, and many here are, committed to inform the ones in our path to take a look at your "interviews" among others. I even translated some in real time for a small audience.

I know your time is rare and precious. I got the same kind of schedule on my hands. Nevertheless, if you guys show only for a post or two regularly just to keep in touch with the community, it would help to improve our cohesion as a group .

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:20 PM   #305
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
members can post questions in the topic that you have created
WarriorServant,

You are suggesting that the ability for members to initiate a question to Bill Ryan be taken away?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:37 PM   #306
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
WarriorServant,

You are suggesting that the ability for members to initiate a question to Bill Ryan be taken away?
No -- what I am suggesting is a more functional and easy to follow method of Bill being able to communicate with the forum and for that information to be more adequately directed. There's no reason that this thread couldn't stay operational (ie: be moved to the section that I have suggested), where people can ask direct questions that do not relate to actual topics / updates / announcements that Bill would have made in the appropriate threads. Additionally, people would be able to ask specific questions on "actual" subjects, in an easy to find area that is full of other related information on such a topic.

I am rather certain that most people will not follow the entirety of a singular thread full of "everything and anything" (even though some are). This is a powerful forum software -- there's no reason why Bill should be communicating as if he were on a glorified shoutbox. It would also be a lot Easier for Bill, because in his CP, all new responses would be listed. He would also be able to remember, more efficiently which information is where, because it would all be titled under threads that he personally created and named.
Old 12-13-2009, 02:54 PM   #307
WarriorServant
Banned

I would like to comment further on this (said by myself above).

Quote:
They can only respond to existing topics, created by "yourself". That way you can post information in the most appropriate thread, that you have created "for" the information.
This would give you the ability to create a new thread if you perceive that 1). The same question keeps coming up 2). You know of information that is going to become popular (ie: you're going to get questions about it, and you "know" it) 3). Information that you specifically "want" questions for 4). Specific information that you "want" more feedback from.

It would allow you to easily dissect and organize the information / questions / feedback into areas that you can visit at both your leisure and by priority of importance. Moderators would also be able to move questions from thread to thread, if they perceive that they are in the wrong place. This further allows you to concentrate on one thing at a time, instead of everything at once.

Last edited by WarriorServant; 12-13-2009 at 02:57 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:56 PM   #308
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We totally missed one e-mail from someone who was a major whistleblower.

It was from a physicist who had worked for Majestic, with Hughes and Martin Marietta on antigravity, had seen ET bodies, knew about crashes pre-Roswell, and knew all about the bases on the moon (and more)
I'm just dying to know if you'll ever interview this most interesting person. What a shame.

Best of luck on that one, I can't wait!
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:01 PM   #309
qbeac
Avalon Senior Member

Questions:

- Please, Bill, do you know where we could get the “original” Ron Hubbard’s material (texts, technics, etc.), but not the newer, altered and "watered down" one?

- If so, could you post the links to Ron Hubbard’s “original” material in this thread or in the Project Camelot web site (*1)? That would be a good reference point for people to find it.

(*1) Sorry, Bill, I did not see your comment on Post 292, pag. 12. In any case, the link you indicated from a Russian server does not seem to work, this one:

http://lrh.myftp.org/

Bill, do you know of any other link with the “original” Hubbard material? Is it available in E-mule, Ares, etc.?

- Are there still active groups of people who follow-practice the “original” Ron Hubbard’s findings? If so, is it possible to contact them? (*2)

(*2) Second thought: In case there are active groups, are they still being persecuted by the PTB? If so, I imagine they might not want to identify themselves. So, is it possible to practice Hubbard’s findings all by ourselves just by reading his instructions and without the help of “teachers”?

- Would it be possible to somehow “reactivate” Ron Hubbard’s “original” project to wake the world up (I mean before his project was neutralized-destroyed by the PTB)?
---------------------

Dear Bill, thanks for all your replies, we really appreciate it.

I’ve almost finished reading (it’s long) your interview with “Dane Tops”, where he explains the amazing adventures of Ron Hubbard (from the original Church of Scientology) trying to escape from the constant attack of the PTB as well as the impressive discoveries he made in relation to human consciousness, recovery of all our lost memory, astral travelling, healing, etc.

The interview is impressive, it is one of the best ones. And if what Dane Top says is true, it could change the world for the better (let’s hope so).

I encourage everybody to read it, it’s a must read! So, I congratulate you and Kerry for it. Well done. This is the link:

An interview with 'Dane Tops':
The man who blew the Church of Scientology wide open

http://projectcamelot.org/dane_tops.html

Last edited by qbeac; 12-13-2009 at 05:07 PM.
qbeac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:45 PM   #310
MaikaNz
Avalon Senior Member

This looks like a front for another scamtology recruiting drive.

www.xenutv.com

L. Ronald Hubbard Jr (aka Ronald Edward DeWolf) also had this to say, 'My father only knew how to do one thing; that was destroy them [people who oppose him]', and 'I can say flat that 99 percent of what my father wrote about his own life is false.'

Gerry Armstrong is one of the most important people in Scientology’s history. As L. Ron Hubbard’s personal archivist, he unleashed the documented evidence that shows Hubbard lied about virtually every aspect of his life.

I'm watching you Ryan

-Anonymous (We the People)
MaikaNz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:48 PM   #311
ypestis
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

First my gratitude to you and Kerry for running Project Camelot.

I would like to quote something from Keylontic Science of Ashayana Deane about Free Energy..

"IN a nutshell, all forms of electrical current on thisplanet make use
of the distorted electrons and EM feild generated on this planet by
the 'Caduceous' implant network', also known as the 'death seal'.

so called 'free energy' technologies that are coming as bleed through
from the UFO scene and related 'inspired' physics are black hole
technologies, the EM feilds they produce are shona feilds and are
extremely detrimental to Organic Environment and life forms.

Dont be fooled- official disclosure- for whatever spurious reason
would not be a good thing at this time...."

Now I have been researching this subject and couldn't find any evidence in the keylontic science yet that there is a way for making free energy devices that are positive.

So my question is what do you hear from your whistleblower physicists about the harmfullness of free energy "magnetic" motor devices.

Thank you
ypestis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:08 PM   #312
MaikaNz
Avalon Senior Member

For those wanting to know about scientology, its practices, its policies, its victims and finally about the tyrant of a conman that founded it, head to...

http://www.xenu-directory.net/

I lost a childhood friend of 20 years to this cult. I watched her change from a beautiful, caring and loving woman to a glazed eyed fanatic that exploded at me for asking her to do some background research on scientology. Unfortunately the indoctrination and brainwashing had settled in. She had disconnected from me.

Disconnection is the Scientologist practice of severing ties between a Church of Scientology member and the friends, colleagues, and family members who disapprove of, or criticize Scientology practices; that is, "sources of disinformation (entheta)", or Potential Trouble Sources (PTS), or Suppressive Persons (SP), that interfere with their progress in the organization. The practice was said to have ended in 1969 and then reinstated in 1983.

At least I'm not a victim of the 'Fair Game' policy.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:20 PM   #313
MaikaNz
Avalon Senior Member

Hiya everyone,

I have been lurking around the forum since late 2008, taking in information, resonating with some theories and philosophies and generally just smelling the roses, but when this scientology topic came up and had to step in and say something as it is a heart wrenching experience for me. Please don't be fooled. Educate yourselves from the websites that I have provided.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #314
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bill - I am totally hooked on Project Camelot however I don't believe much if any of the ideas or material that are put forth by the Project.
Its so funny because I check the site every day and I'm like a pig in slop every time you and Kerry post a new vid or audio.
One thing I am sure of is that the U.S. Military and others are way more advanced than what is commonly believed.
My question is this, Do you think that Project Camelot has many fans like myself who do not believe in Humans on Mars etc however can't get enough of the jazz? Something about it is very compelling.
Keep up the good work!
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #315
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Please do try again with an email with subject line FROM FLYING PYRAMID.

We sincerely apologize to everyone and anyone who has tried to contact us with personally important information. It's sometimes nearly impossible to keep up with correspondence, and it's a major problem.

Hi Bill thank you for repling.
And i am very glad to see the forum is free again and that you are active as ever.

Yeah i can only imagine the ocean of e-mails to look through from all types of people. I am not sure what e-mail address to contact you at so i will try a p.m. through here and an e-mail at ProjectCamelot.
If you have a better address for me to contact you through please p.m. it to me.

I also am very interested in seeing/hearing the majestic interview.
Montauk, Majestic, Project Talent, Project MK-Ultra, Treasure Island, and alot of other places, people, and "things" are apart of my life and i am hopelessly attracted to finding more like myself.

God Bless Bill & Kerry
(p.s. does is Kerry still involved with Avalon?)
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:15 PM   #316
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landulous View Post
Hi Bill & Kerry.
I registered a while back, but went through bankrupty and could not pay.
But now that it is free, I am registered as Landulous the planet I come from as a Starseed, by people are welcome to call me Scouter John or John.

Question:

1. Is there any way to load a file, specifically Omini Page 15 (I beileve it is spelt that way.) I would be loading on 2 files containing a 2 books that I feel are very important information to get out. It is about spirituality not UFOs or Free energy. So is this possible. I do not think it is. I don't think the forum is set up that way. They are also large files because they are the whole book.

2. Is there any way to load a few audio files, likely large too. Again about spirituality?

It would be nice to share these files if possible. But I am pretty sure the forum does not work that way.
John
Landulous I can help you there, I will send you a private message later with more information. I and others are currently rebuilding the Library of Avalon and your files will more than a welcome addition.

I will be in touch soon

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:31 PM   #317
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

thanks Bill for everything. always.

s
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #318
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill, Thanks for all your replies, all are concise and valuable.

My question is about your very early post re Hudden Hand and an insider that said that the info was about 90% true. I would be very interested in hearing more about this. Do you plan to have the interview or material soon?

Thank you so much,
robyn
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:45 PM   #319
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

My suggestion re this thread is that ALL posts be questions to Bill and all COMMENTS, unless they contain further questions, be PMed to each other.

Cheers,
robyn
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:00 PM   #320
1love
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Bill, I didn't mean to endorse the use of drugs, rather the significance of the ET presense that was experienced by the volunteers, which is nonetheless still rather fascinating. It furthers the questions about where we actually go when we are in are deep sleep and supports the sciences of astral projection, remote viewing, and deep meditation and other capabilities the mind has to offer without the use of drugs. In addition, it is something already produced in the brain but that is besides the fact. Also, it has been used by shamans for thousands of years (not to discredit your view Bill or endorse drug use) just stating medicinal uses of similar concoctions. I am also aware that healing is possible without the uses of material substances but unfortunately the majority of the population aren't aware of these techniques which are described in the Ra Material as well as available by contemporary healers. Most people are just misinformed on the subject of healing and think they're quackos thanks to the discreditating affects in the mainstream media. Again, I'm not endorsing drugs, I just think the ET presense is of great significance here.

Anyways, someone mentioned the work of George Kavassilas and recommended doing an interview with him.. I too have come across his work and did find it to be rather intriguing. He speaks as if he is a member of the 'Galactic Council' himself. Not to say that something like this does not exist, of which is fascinating and could be suspiscious at the same time. The lectures he has done shows he displays a depth of knowledge in the sciences and blueprints of the universe . How valid they are is up for debate but still very interesting. Many of his lectures describing these sciences with the support of geometry and other mathematics has striking similarities to the sciences of antiquity maybe even the schools of pythagoras. Lastly, in one of his lectures he states to the effect of and I don't directly quote but ' we have cleaned up planets many times and are exremely well versed in the methods needed' and also says to the effect of they're waiting for the call so to speak .. I don't know if I agree with this philosophy as it somewhat denies human responsibility but I suppose it is somewhat to the affect of what Collier may deem as mentoring. Hey as long as it is in a positive light then I guess we can't let pride get in the way of help because it is obvious we have a long way to go.

Thanks again Bill, I will definately check out Master Game and sorry for appearing to advocate the use of drugs. I hope I'm not being egotistical ,again ,just another proof of ET presense!

Last edited by 1love; 12-13-2009 at 08:39 PM.
1love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:24 PM   #321
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

FREE ENERGY

IF free energy devices really exist (I hear they may be easily built) AND running them is so dangerous via the ptb...

Why haven't the construction plans been released to the public domain? I would think that having the ptb pressure me after developing such a technology I would be ****** to the Extreme. Under such circumstances there is NO THREAT that would be greater than the karma inflicted from buckling under, depriving humanity of natural progress!

Many, many humans have suffered and died for much less!
bosr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:41 PM   #322
Tyler Macmillan
Avalon Senior Member

Bill/Kerry- I finished the Dane Tops interview with a very positive resolve. Similar to the LRH story, I'm pretty sure many of us are committed to keeping Camelot alive and growing, and we care about your wellbeing. I have a question, and I hope to approach it carefully. That is to say, I do not expect a detailed response, for what may be obvious reasons:

Have you considered having a plan or protocol in place to keep the Camelot idea/work alive in the event that both of you are compromised by a third party like LRH was? I know this is strongly implied in the pledge, but I'm talking about something more concrete, like an emergency succession plan.
Tyler Macmillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:12 PM   #323
caspyan

I want to ask about ET disclosure. How will it happen and how will it change the World?
-->Bearing in mind that some counrties have already disclosed the existence of UFOs, but I'm talking about America & the Europe Union etc. Do you think there will be a "V" scenario where ships will simultaneously appear over cities? Do you think they will come when a Nuclear war starts in order to save us? I personally think the ETs will come as ascended Masters and only ones who look human will appear - do you agree?
-->Then what will happen next - will a new Golden age start or will we descend into chaos? (OK this is a big question, but I just want your main thoughts on it now).
Thanks.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:36 AM   #324
Cyaneyed
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

Thank you (and Kerry too, if she gets a chance to read this) for all your hard work. You're developing a fantastic repository of knowledge that we'd probably have little-to-no access to without your efforts (as an aside-I was living in Tintagel around the time that PC was conceived-I likely walked past you on multiple occasions without knowing how important you'd become in my [and others] lives!).

I wondered if you'd share your opinions on Indigos, their origins, whether you've met any (aside from Boruska of course), and whether someone could be an indigo without realising? Also if you would recommend any names or sources that you trust for more information on indigos, that would be fantastic.

I have strong reason to be interested in this, and emailed you in 08 and last week with why. I know how busy you are though so I wanted to ask for information here in a far more abbreviated-and less personal- medium.

Bonus question-what's your opinion of Michael Tsarion's work, and would you be interested in interviewing him?

Thank you sir.

Regards,

- Cyaneyed
Cyaneyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:36 AM   #325
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Bill, wonderful work you and Kerry have done...and more importantly continue to do. I must admit I was utterly fascinated by the interview with James from Wingmakers. It inspired me to read his information and I was stunned.

Some of it is so radical, but its also beautiful. You speak about the danger of talking about the Annunaki....boy James sure opened the floodgates with all the Anu stuff and the INCUNABULA, but for some reason I feel he is safe from them.

Considering how few interviews James has ever done...this is a real honor for PC that he spoke with you. Why do you think he did so?? Was the door left open for any future correspondence from James???
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote